PDA

View Full Version : How good is prostitution!!

rooter
24-11-2012, 08:07 PM
I reckon prostitution must rank right up there in humankinds greatest achievements. Right up there with democracy, alcohol, and the free market.
I mean here I am an average guy, nothing special and not young anymore. There is no way I could pick up hot 19yo girls in pubs or clubs.
And even if I did it would take so much time and energy and things would get complicated.
but I can just pick up the phone, ring my favourite outcall agency and "hey presto!" in just one hour a gorgeous young Japanese girl appears at my door.
We have a drink and a laugh, I fondle and lick her sexy body, she gives me a cat bath and a bbbj, and then I fuck her senseless and cum all over her beautiful tits.
We have a cuddle and she rests her head on my chest and we share a few moments of post coital bliss.
And as if that wasn't amazing enough, she then gets up, has a shower and leaves. No awkward follow up, no dramas, no jealousy, no commitments. Just as easy as that.
And I can just lie there for a few moments and savour the moment, then have a beer, watch some footy ... total bliss ...
but wait, there's more .. two or three days later I can do it all over again ... different girl, different personality, different feeling, different connection.
Fucking amazing!
but wait there's still more ...
If i set aside 2 or 3 thousand bucks I can go to Thailand or the Philippines, stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel and fuck sexy young ladies 24/7 for a whole week!
Fucking awesome!
I know I am stating the obvious in this post, and just telling you all something you all already know, but sometimes we just have to remind ourselves how lucky we are to be guys living in a rich, developed, democratic, free country and have so many options.
Happy punting

cisco
24-11-2012, 08:09 PM
hell yeah,..................wonderful life

silentholler
24-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Awesome post bro rooter. I grew up in another country where prostitution is illegal so I can totally appreciate and be grateful of our situation here.

Jj999
24-11-2012, 09:09 PM
This post is funny and sad at the same time.
Lol.

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Excellent summation brother rooter!!

That's why prostitution is the oldest profession because sex is a basic human needs.

Before there was money of any kind, woman slaves were being traded for sex in barter for foods and goods.

Since you can afford outcalls a couple times a week, you will do OK mate

Cheers

rooter
24-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Excellent summation brother rooter!!

That's why prostitution is the oldest profession because sex is a basic human needs.

Before there was money of any kind, woman slaves were being traded for sex in barter for foods and goods.

Since you can afford outcalls a couple times a week, you will do OK mate

Cheers

Thanks Al
I am a recent convert to outcalls.
For many years I did my punting at shops, and I stll do occasionally- its great fun!
but around 2 years ago I started booking outcalls to my hotel room.
Its a totally different experience - much more intimate and personal than going to a shop.
The risk is you don't get to choose like you do in a shop or have the option of walking away if you don't like what you see.
Once the girl turns up to your door you are pretty much committed.
So the key is to find a reputable agency that consistently provides top quality girls.
In Sydney I use bluemoon and Tokyo Model Co and they have always been 100% reliable.

Sextus
24-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Rooter, you have brought up a universal thread that is the foundation of this entire forum, as well - as AhLungor said - of mankind's history.

ALL sex is a transaction of one kind or another. Having just a single women in your life, a wife or girlfirend, takes over your entire life, and so that is the biggest transaction cost of all to you.

Prostitutes simplify this transaction, and so your life, to a much simpler short term barter. The sex isn't all one way either. When we make one of them come, they get both the money and the orgasm. And we love that too!
And even if they don't get there everytime, they obviously still enjoy it in my experience.

Then there is the sheer goddam variety of sexual experiences avaialble to we brothers, Rooter - that is the greatest boon of all.

I could afford some of the agencies you go to, but I'd have to have a girl less often, and in the trade off, I prefer to have sex more often with different girls at a more modest price than less often with fewer girls at the more expensive places.

But there is a place amongst all these succulent, agreeable, honest, hypocrisy free women for all of we brothers.

These days, the way the number of working ladies has blossomed means we can all live the kind of sex life that used to restricted to the likes of millionaires and Hugh Hefner.

So yes, my forum friend, we are of one mind in this. The world for us is now a man's dream come true.

Littlewonder
25-11-2012, 02:45 AM
"I could afford some of the agencies you go to, but I'd have to have a girl less often, and in the trade off, I prefer to have sex more often with different girls at a more modest price than less often with fewer girls at the more expensive places."

My thoughts exactly rather have more, more often.

Jj999
25-11-2012, 03:11 AM
I'd rather getting quality than quantity.

One high quality session is always better than

2 sessions with quality level somewhat average or slightly above average.

cuimd2
25-11-2012, 03:12 AM
yep sydney a lovely place. =)

rooter
25-11-2012, 03:43 AM
yep sydney a lovely place. =)

Sydney is the mongering capital of Australia.
Melbourne for example is almost as big as Sydney (4 million compared to 4.5 million people) but there are no where near as many FS and R&T places, especially Asian ones.
My friends from Melbourne are astounded at the quantity, quality and choices here.
Sydney is not cheap! but Australia is one of the richest countries in the world and Sydney one of the most expensive cities in the world so you can't expect to be paying Third World prices like in Thailand or Vietnam.
And most people can manage to set aside 2 or 3 thousand bucks in a year to take an annual trip to Thailand for 1 or 2 weeks of debauchery

boater
25-11-2012, 09:10 AM
I'd rather getting quality than quantity.

One high quality session is always better than

2 sessions with quality level somewhat average or slightly above average.

All these statements are indeed true, but the connection between a higher price and better quality is weak at best.

Having punted for year and at just about every price point I can say with confidence that some of the best sex of my life has been at the moderately priced places and that (before the forums) my ratio of duds to gems was about the same in the cheaper shops as in the more expensive arrangements. In the absence of other information we use price as an approximation of quality, but it generally isn't in life and certainly isn't in prostitution. The best way (in my personal experience) of finding quality is boards like these. Of course every so often you will get a dud, but the pain is much less when its $150 rather than $450.

I am in no way suggesting that you change your approach JJ as it obviously works for you, but others who love quality and quantity there are ways of "having your cake and eat it too" via these boards.

As to the broader comment, yes it is simply wonderful to live somewhere where prostitution is legal. All we need now is for it to become socially acceptable, esp for the ladies

Boater

Sextus
25-11-2012, 04:47 PM
"...most people can manage to set aside 2 or 3 thousand bucks in a year to take an annual trip to Thailand for 1 or 2 weeks of debauchery."

Rooter, I know you aren't a travel agent, but I can see you are very well informed and experienced with this.

Is that $3000 you quote a total spend? Airfares, reasonable hotel, fucking, food, everything - for two weeks?

Never been to Thailand and have no idea on the prices of things.

Jj999
25-11-2012, 05:21 PM
All these statements are indeed true, but the connection between a higher price and better quality is weak at best.

Having punted for year and at just about every price point I can say with confidence that some of the best sex of my life has been at the moderately priced places and that (before the forums) my ratio of duds to gems was about the same in the cheaper shops as in the more expensive arrangements. In the absence of other information we use price as an approximation of quality, but it generally isn't in life and certainly isn't in prostitution. The best way (in my personal experience) of finding quality is boards like these. Of course every so often you will get a dud, but the pain is much less when its $150 rather than $450.

I am in no way suggesting that you change your approach JJ as it obviously works for you, but others who love quality and quantity there are ways of "having your cake and eat it too" via these boards.

As to the broader comment, yes it is simply wonderful to live somewhere where prostitution is legal. All we need now is for it to become socially acceptable, esp for the ladies

Boater

What are you saying is true.

However, higher price generally means better quality.
What you pay is what you get, and that statement is quite accurate in punting.

I'm not saying about occasional gem you would find in cheaper place. Of course that would happen.

I'm saying about the average.

It is the same as saying :
Education and income have positive correlation.

When you find someone who doesn't even finish high school, and he is one of the richest guy you have ever met.
Can you say the statement before is wrong? Of course not. Why? You know why. I don't need to explain boring stuff too much.

And that's what I mean.

rooter
25-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the question.
I was speaking in general terms and giving rough ball park figures, but I will try and be more specific for you.
Let's say you have a budget of $3000 and you spend 10 nights in bangkok and you go in the off season (i.e. not Dec to Feb)
Airfare is $900
4 star hotel around $50 per night so 10 x $50 is $500.
Food, drink, taxis etc is dirt cheap: around $30 per day so 10 x $30 is $300.
Thats $1700 all up which leaves you $1300 for punting
Thats $130 per day which in Thailand is an enormous amount!!
A girl costs you around $30 to $40 (thats FS pretty much no limits sex with a 20something year old hottie) so thats at least 3 girls a day you can afford - provided you have the energy of course.
These are just rough figures and more experienced travellers to Thailand on this forum can give you much better advice than me
My point is you can have a wild time on a modest budget.
Hope this helps.

rooter
25-11-2012, 05:28 PM
"...most people can manage to set aside 2 or 3 thousand bucks in a year to take an annual trip to Thailand for 1 or 2 weeks of debauchery."

Rooter, I know you aren't a travel agent, but I can see you are very well informed and experienced with this.

Is that $3000 you quote a total spend? Airfares, reasonable hotel, fucking, food, everything - for two weeks?

Never been to Thailand and have no idea on the prices of things.

Thanks for the question.
I was speaking in general terms and giving rough ball park figures, but I will try and be more specific for you.
Let's say you have a budget of $3000 and you spend 10 nights in bangkok and you go in the off season (i.e. not Dec to Feb)
Airfare is $900
A girl costs you around $30 to $40 (thats FS pretty much no limits sex with a 20something year old hottie) so thats at least 3 girls a day you can afford - provided you have the energy of course.
These are just rough figures and more experienced travellers to Thailand on this forum can give you much better advice than me
Hope this helps.

Travelmate
25-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the question.
Airfare is $900
Hope this helps.
haha
you should get some mates to go as well.

Go by yourself may be lonely

wilisno
25-11-2012, 06:52 PM
What are you saying is true.

I'm not saying about occasional gem you would find in cheaper place. Of course that would happen.

I'm saying about the average.

It is the same as saying :
Education and income have positive correlation.

When you find someone who doesn't even finish high school, and he is one of the richest guy you have ever met.
Can you say the statement before is wrong? Of course not. Why? You know why. I don't need to explain boring stuff too much.

And that's what I mean.

" Higher priced establishments can give you a higher percentage of quality girls and quality punts. " This is undeniable. But rich people are of higher education is questionable ! :miao:

Lindsey Fox, the king of transport in Australia, once said : just ask the top 100 richest men in Australia, you'll be surprised how many of them actually got over seventy marks on their HSC test. Haha, successful men didn't always do well at school ! :miao:

Jj999
25-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Lol.
My purpose posting in this thread wasn't to prove that. Haha.
I was using it as some kind of analogy.

But that's a well known fact in my country.

Higher education means nothing.
It's your brain that counts...
And of course, connection and money.
Lol.

Littlewonder
25-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Higher prices in punting doesnt mean a better punt.
It does however give you the chance of getting a younger girl and also an educated girl and one that is fluent in English.

In the $150 shops the girls that are great punts are usually a little older (Money doesnt buy experience) and their English can be somewhat limited. Lets face it a lot of the girls in the $150 shops work their because they can earn good money with little or No English. You can also get some very nice girls.

I would rather have two punts for $150 than one for $300 for me one punt for $300 is not twice as good as a $150 punt actually it is usually not as good. One thing that is usually better is the premises not the girls.

wilisno
25-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Higher prices in punting doesnt mean a better punt.
It does however give you the chance of getting a younger girl and also an educated girl and one that is fluent in English.

In the $150 shops the girls that are great punts are usually a little older (Money doesnt buy experience) and their English can be somewhat limited. Lets face it a lot of the girls in the $150 shops work their because they can earn good money with little or No English. You can also get some very nice girls.

I would rather have two punts for $150 than one for $300 for me one punt for $300 is not twice as good as a $150 punt actually it is usually not as good. One thing that is usually better is the premises not the girls.

That depends on how you define a better punt, everybody has his own sense of value, and also depends on one's desire for better things in life.

Such as for an audiophile, he'll pay $50,000 for a pair of speakers, but to the ordinary people, they won't sound better than a pair of $1000 ones !

Jj999
25-11-2012, 07:54 PM
That depends on how you define a better punt, everybody has his own sense of value, and also depends on one's desire for better things in life.

Such as for an audiophile, he'll pay $50,000 for a pair of speakers, but to the ordinary people, they won't sound better than a pair of $1000 ones !

Oh wow.
So you have a thing for sound too?

One time, my friend said I'm stupid, because my car audio cost me more than the car itself.. Lol.

wilisno
25-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh wow.
So you have a thing for sound too?

One time, my friend said I'm stupid, because my car audio cost me more than the car itself.. Lol.

Haha, I know, you enter your car in any competition ?

Jj999
25-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Haha, I know, you enter your car in any competition ?

No.
I felt that kind of competition is just an arena to show off wealth.
Because in the end, nobody do the work themselves, we pay someone to make it sounds great. So the more you pay, the greater the advantage is for you.

I enjoy it myself. I don't need anyone to know that I'm enjoying good things.
:smile:

wilisno
25-11-2012, 08:14 PM
No.
I felt that kind of competition is just an arena to show off wealth.
Because in the end, nobody do the work themselves, we pay someone to make it sounds great. So the more you pay, the greater the advantage is for you.

I enjoy it myself. I don't need anyone to know that I'm enjoying good things.
:smile:

Well said !

boater
25-11-2012, 09:49 PM

That has not been my experience over the last 12 years or so of punting, and by exploiting the market's failure to price quality appropriately I have had a marvellous time. I have also spent a huge amount of money on punting (though vastly less than my divorce) but got very good value for it.

If that is not your experience, if for you price means quality, then that is not at all an issue. It is just not my experience.

Oh, sure, the statement (when applied broadly enough) "higher price generally means better quality" is true but my experience in punting is the the relationship (or technically the correlation) is very weak.

To put it another way, if 2 people had equal dollars to spend, and we spend them wisely (using available information to make our choice - looking beyond price - particularly using boards like this) then I would expect the person who went for the cheaper places to not only have a lot more sex, but also a lot more hours of great sex.

Of course it may well be for some the enjoyment is heavily influenced by the setting and for them it may be impossible to have good sex other than in a top class setting, but I will ignore such considerations for the moment as they don't strictly relate to the quality of the women involved.

Its quite an interesting challenge getting best 'value' (for whatever you define as value) for your punting dollar. I am just glad we have somewhere that we can do that (Oz and its prostitution laws)

There is a very good book on the psychology of pricing, it is called "Priceless" and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in the subject

Boater

Travelmate
25-11-2012, 09:53 PM
" Higher priced establishments can give you a higher percentage of quality girls and quality punts. " This is undeniable. But rich people are of higher education is questionable ! :miao:

Linsey Fox, the king of transport in Australia, once said : just ask the top 100 richest men in Australia, you'll be surprised how many of them actually got over seventy marks on their HSC test. Haha, successful men didn't always do well at school ! :miao:

very true... brain is very very important. relationship and information and networking

rooter
25-11-2012, 10:05 PM
I love the way threads evolve on this forum.
What started out as a discussion about why prostitution is awesome somehow spirals into a discussion aout the correlation between education and wealth. Amazing!
This is a great forum!

Jj999
25-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Everyone has different preferences.
That's rule number 1 that every single person should not forget.

When a price is higher.
There is a reason why.
Lol.
Because most people think that place is better. To be fair, lets not say people, it is actually the money that doing the vote. Everyone have different budget for punting.

You may say anything about the relationship.
You have your own preferences.
But maybe that preference of yours is kinda different to the others.

Let's face if, one may say a Thai girl looks sexy and hot.
For me, they are not. And that's my own preference, which I don't feel the need to explain.
That's one example.

There are many thingns that made up the definition of 'quality session' for every single punter.
Some prefer GFE, some are not.

Some prefer it rough. Some prefer it intimate and slow enjoyable sex.

Some likes to get DD. I am not.

I hope you get my point.

Some define a great quality session is where the girl is stunning and do most of the abbreviations you can think of.
There are others who define, a great session is where the girl is young, and very pretty, service is not important as long as her attitude is top-notch and GFE.

You get what I mean?

From what I know, usually a successful shop which has been in business for years, have somewhat higher price.
And the funny thing, that higher prices is not hindering customers to come.
So there must be something that is attracting them. Right?

You don't want paying high price when YOU FEEL you get the quality of lower price.
The fact that shop with higher price exists, and their business is actually doing very well, is actually proving the statement.

I don't dispute the fact there might be irregularities.
That may happen because:
1. Pricing competition.
2. New shop.

You might say anything, but a quality punt is a punt where the punter feels it is a quality punt.
Not when his friend says it is a quality punt.
And money is equal to the right to vote. Whether punter feels spending that amount is justified, or even feel that it is a great value, they can vote with their money.
In the end, the best judge is time.

Max Impact
25-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Ok, back to the topic. Prostitution is great until someone gets caught, legal or not!

Jj999
25-11-2012, 10:26 PM
oh yeah, it is great.
If it is not, what is the point of posting and having an account in this forum.

Sextus
25-11-2012, 10:28 PM
In the context of Rooter's raising of the joys and virtues of prostitution, I gave a little summary of how I approach my punting spending ratio to the reward I get out of it.

Well, maybe that should have been a separate thread, because it has led the thread into this interesting direction, and given us some excellent perceptive comments, like these below by Boater.

"By exploiting the market's failure to price quality appropriately over the past 12 years .....I have got very good value for it."

And your real life experience is gold, Boater, pure gold, when it comes to learning facts from it.

"...higher price generally means better quality" is true, but my experience in punting is the relationship (or technically the correlation) is very weak."

Again, based on 12 years of experience. Superb survey!

"....I would expect the person who went for the cheaper places to not only have a lot more sex, but also a lot more hours of great sex."

My experience exactly Boater, as I summarised in my first post on his subject (and as little Wonder endorsed.)

"Of course it may well be for some the enjoyment is heavily influenced by the setting and for them it may be impossible to have good sex other than in a top class setting, but I will ignore such considerations for the moment as they don't strictly relate to the quality of the women involved."

Well, yes. Not all of us are so fascinated by interior design when we've got a wet pussy in our faces to look at instead.

I associate hot sex with the compact reddish interiors I frequent, and so that decor actually turns me on like a Pavlov's dog. (They used to salivate when Pavlov rang a bell and showed them food. Soon he didn't need to show them food - merely ringing the bell made them salivate.) So being in these compact reddish rooms makes me salivate like pavlov's dogs - the decor makes me horny in anticipation, so if decor comes into it at all in the $150 shops, then it does so as a positive. A bland hotel room? Maybe not.

"Its quite an interesting challenge getting best 'value' (for whatever you define as value) for your punting dollar."

I believe I am achieving that challenge Boater, and these days it has improved out of sight thanks to this forum.

But it must be still a very subjective experience of what the economic to reward ratio is. As I went on to say, these days there are plenty of succulent women and varying experiences to have that we are all able to find a place amongst - that works best for us.

It was a very interesting and valid point about the poor English in the $150 shops though.

boater
25-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Everyone has different preferences.
That's rule number 1 that every single person should not forget.

When a price is higher.
There is a reason why.
Lol.
Because most people think that place is better. To be fair, lets not say people, it is actually the money that doing the vote. Everyone have different budget for punting.

You may say anything about the relationship.
You have your own preferences.
But maybe that preference of yours is kinda different to the others.

Let's face if, one may say a Thai girl looks sexy and hot.
For me, they are not. And that's my own preference, which I don't feel the need to explain.
That's one example.

There are many thingns that made up the definition of 'quality session' for every single punter.
Some prefer GFE, some are not.

Some prefer it rough. Some prefer it intimate and slow enjoyable sex.

Some likes to get DD. I am not.

I hope you get my point.

Some define a great quality session is where the girl is stunning and do most of the abbreviations you can think of.
There are others who define, a great session is where the girl is young, and very pretty, service is not important as long as her attitude is top-notch and GFE.

You get what I mean?

From what I know, usually a successful shop which has been in business for years, have somewhat higher price.
And the funny thing, that higher prices is not hindering customers to come.
So there must be something that is attracting them. Right?

You don't want paying high price when YOU FEEL you get the quality of $180.
The fact that shop with higher price exists, and their business is actually doing very well, is actually proving the statement.

I don't dispute the fact there might be irregularities.
That may happen because:
1. Pricing competition.
2. New shop.

You might say anything, but a quality punt is a punt where the punter feels it is a quality punt.
Not when his friend says it is a quality punt.
And money is equal to the right to vote. Whether punter feels spending that amount is justified, or even feel that it is a great value, they can vote with their money.
In the end, the best judge is time.

I think we have now each explained the rationale behind how we think about pricing and are unlikely to convince each other so I suggest we lest this rest (Is that a pun? "rationale" for Rational" as in "the rational man assumption" which forms the basis of classical economics and is ably illustrated by JJ in the post quoted above).

For me the 'take away' from this is you can benefit from seeing where something you value is underpriced and take advantage of that (e.g. Great sex vs Great setting or Great English or Great Looks or Great Photos, etc), and again it is good to live in a place where the information to make these decisions is available.

Boater

wilisno
25-11-2012, 10:46 PM
I think we have now each explained the rationale behind how we think about pricing and are unlikely to convince each other so I suggest we lest this rest (Is that a pun? "rationale" for Rational" as in "the rational man assumption" which forms the basis of classical economics and is ably illustrated by JJ in the post quoted above).

For me the 'take away' from this is you can benefit from seeing where something you value is underpriced and take advantage of that (e.g. Great sex vs Great setting or Great English or Great Looks or Great Photos, etc), and again it is good to live in a place where the information to make these decisions is available.

Boater

That's exactly what it is, as I said earlier, it depends on how you define a good punt ! A girl in one shop who gave one multiple ejaculations might not be able to give a hard on to another due to her look or age or anything else, so it's a good punt to one and a dud punt to another,

So there's no right or wrong, smart or dumb, shrewd or unwise preference, and there's no harm in this discussion either, as long as there's no hostility in the conversation, that's part of the fun of being on this forum ! :miao:

Jj999
25-11-2012, 10:48 PM

Boater

Yep.
Probably in the future we could write a book together "The Invisible Hand of Punters"

LOL.

Travelmate
25-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Yep.
Probably in the future we could write a book together "The Invisible Hand of Punters"

LOL.

This is absolutely a good idea

rooter
25-11-2012, 10:54 PM
This is absolutely a good idea
My book will be called "From the J curve to the G spot : the economics of sex"

Travelmate
25-11-2012, 10:56 PM
There are lots of sex do not think they are doing prostitution.

They are just laughing at you thinking they are much richer than you...

punther
27-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Hahaha. Loved it OP. That is all a man can ever want!

kickass
27-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Yes rooter ... prostitution is proof that God is a man !!! Do you think a woman would have given us the penis?

wilisno
27-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Yes rooter ... prostitution is proof that God is a man !!! Do you think a woman would have given us the penis?

Yes, I think a woman would have given us a even better penis, more functional ... such as twist and turn like a finger, to give them more enjoyment ! :miao:

Sextus
27-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Yes, I think a woman would have given us a even better penis, more functional ... such as twist and turn like a finger, to give them more enjoyment ! :miao:

Wilisno, a good spot for me to bring up the "Asian basket technique" The young, slight Asian girl is placed in a suspended basket open at the bottom so her wet pussy or arse is available to his cock

The guy then raises and lowers her on the basket on pulleyed ropes with his hands.

Best of all though, he can then SPIN THE BASKET IN WILD 360 DEGREE SPINS WHILE HE RAISES AND LOWERS HER ON HIM!

Does that sound like paradise or what?

You know good it feels when the girl goes from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl with your cock still in her? Well, that is only 180 degress of rotation.

The basket gives you THOUSANDS OF DEGREES of spinning rotation.

Yippee!

Anyone else heard of this, or better yet have DONE IT??

wilisno
27-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Wilisno, a good spot for me to bring up the "Asian basket technique" The young, slight Asian girl is placed in a suspended basket open at the bottom so her wet pussy or arse is available to his cock

The guy then raises and lowers her on the basket on pulleyed ropes with his hands.

Best of all though, he can then SPIN THE BASKET IN WILD 360 DEGREE SPINS WHILE HE RAISES AND LOWERS HER ON HIM!

Does that sound like paradise or what?

You know good it feels when the girl goes from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl with your cock still in her? Well, that is only 180 degress of rotation.

The basket gives you THOUSANDS OF DEGREES of spinning rotation.

Yippee!

Anyone else heard of this, or better yet have DONE IT??

Yep, you can have this in Dongguan China, a girl told me there are more than 300 styles to play !

Sextus
27-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Yep, you can have this in Dongguan China, a girl told me there are more than 300 styles to play !

Mate, do I have to go all the way to CHINA for this?

Aren't we supposed to be the lucky country here??

wilisno
27-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Mate, do I have to go all the way to CHINA for this?

Aren't we supposed to be the lucky country here??

No match for China in this regard, but we are lucky because we can afford it !

Sextus
08-01-2013, 12:29 PM

KickAss, does prostitution prove that God is a man, or does it prove instead THAT THERE IS A GOD! :shout:

Littlewonder
08-01-2013, 01:40 PM

No but fancy giving a pussy to a woman look what it cost us!