PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Which GINZA girls wear OUTFITS?

MrSeven
24-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Hey fellow bros and hoes,

Which girls at ginza wear outfits?

I know prada wears a french maid and police outfit sometimes.

Who else? And only hot girls pls.

kumichou
24-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Maybe if you provide them the outfit you want them to wear, they just might oblige.

MrSeven
24-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Good thinking kumichou - thing is i know other girls do - but cant remember which ones or what they wear

silentholler
24-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Chika wears a sexy sailor outfit... only seen her twice so I'm not sure if she has other outfits...

kumichou
25-11-2012, 01:26 PM
It is hit and miss when giving a girl an outfit. Before the session starts ask
- if she will wear an outfit
- if she has an outfit to wear
- will she wear an outfit you give her.

Some girl might ask for a little extra like $10/$20. Some girls are happy to receive the gift. Other girls are just not interested in wearing fancy outfits.

Actually I have 2 authentic japanese school uniforms. Problem is that I'm too chicken to ask a WL to wear it during a session and to even sell it online.

MrSeven
25-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Kumichou speak to the reception man at ginza - he'll check with the girls im sure and you'll get a clear yes or no. Im sure he'd be helpful - has always been to me. Be good to know.

I'm now considering buying a hot lingerie set and gettig a WL as a regular to wear it for me... Thats hot.

boater
25-11-2012, 03:02 PM
I have seen Prada in a police uniform

Boater

Gucci2012
25-11-2012, 07:37 PM
A WL might feel awkward if you ask her to wear something that looks used, go paddy's markets lots of sealed new sexy costume's $20 - $30.

Bracket
25-11-2012, 10:20 PM
... I'm now considering buying a hot lingerie set and getting a WL as a regular to wear it for me... Thats hot.There's a Japanese WL at another shop who has fantastic long nipples. The first time I saw them I told her they would look fantastic poking through a fishnet top. So before my second booking with her I bought her a Wicked Weasel spider-web micro-bikini that she now wears whenever I ask and which allows me to lick her nipples as they poke out through the fabric. Sometimes I get her to leave the top on through the whole booking. Very horny indeed!

Travelmate
25-11-2012, 10:50 PM
If you dont ask, you wont get.