PDA

View Full Version : PopAsia on sbs is such a good perve

rooter
25-11-2012, 09:29 AM
I love Sunday mornings!
Chilling out with a big breakfast and a few espressos and watching PopAsia on sbs 8-30 - 10.30 pm.
The music is sometimes pretty average (mainly J-pop and K-pop) but you never tire of perving and scantily dressed gorgeous 19yo Asian girls strutting their stuff.
Tune in and check it out.

rooter
25-11-2012, 09:36 AM
The gay boy bands are annoying though ;(

kumichou
25-11-2012, 01:54 PM
But a lot of k-girls from these k-pop bands look like they come out of the same plastics factory.

Sextus
26-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Rooter thanks very much for the tip off. i think that would put a smile on my dial to watch all those lovely cuties in the morning

We've all got pretty good teles these days, so that's even better.

boater
26-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Rooter thanks very much for the tip off. i think that would put a smile on my dial to watch all those lovely cuties in the morning

We've all got pretty good teles these days, so that's even better.

Yes, I got introduced to it by a teen who came and stayed the night. Now I record it so she can watch it wearing my dressing gown and nothing else as we cuddle up before retiring to the bedroom again.

The skip function deals with the gay guys.

Boater

Sextus
26-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Boater it is cruel of you to tell us that. Not only are you seeing the hot young pop girls on your big flat screen, but you have one of those teens right next to you, live and in 3D, and naked under your (probably silk) dressing gown.

You are too cruel to tell us this good fortune...it is too much for my imagination.

.....but my imagination is telling me how sweet her young pussy would taste....

kickass
27-11-2012, 04:47 PM
I love Sunday mornings!
Chilling out with a big breakfast and a few espressos and watching PopAsia on sbs 8-30 - 10.30 pm.
The music is sometimes pretty average (mainly J-pop and K-pop) but you never tire of perving and scantily dressed gorgeous 19yo Asian girls strutting their stuff.
Tune in and check it out.

Oh fuck! I thought it started at 9:00am ... so, I've been missing half an hour? I discovered the J-girl-band "Perfume" about 3 weeks ago. Been as horny as a moose in spring ever since. I can't get Yuka Kashino out of my head and into my bed ...

http://perfume.ekuseru.net/photo/gallery/cache/misc/kashiyuka/vi7095270079.jpg_h480.jpg

Oh ... and don't forget this cute pic either ...

http://smiletalk.s64.xrea.com/lecture/index.php?plugin=attach&pcmd=open&file=kashiyuka.jpg&refer=Perfume

Hi Yuka ...

boater
27-11-2012, 11:59 PM
I am a "Gwai Lo" Sextus, so my dressing gown is the warm fluffy cotton towelling sort you find in decent hotels

Her pussy does taste rather nice, but her very pert teenage breasts (Western 'B's with no sag at all) are even nicer.

Boater

Boater it is cruel of you to tell us that. Not only are you seeing the hot young pop girls on your big flat screen, but you have one of those teens right next to you, live and in 3D, and naked under your (probably silk) dressing gown.

You are too cruel to tell us this good fortune...it is too much for my imagination.

.....but my imagination is telling me how sweet her young pussy would taste....

the wizard
28-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Yes, I got introduced to it by a teen who came and stayed the night. Now I record it so she can watch it wearing my dressing gown and nothing else as we cuddle up before retiring to the bedroom again.

The skip function deals with the gay guys.

Boater

Nice one Boater, I echo Sextus's remarks- your driving us Bro's crazy with envy and admiration at the same time

What is your secret ?

boater
28-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Nice one Boater, I echo Sextus's remarks- your driving us Bro's crazy with envy and admiration at the same time

What is your secret ?

Simple, Money and treat her with kindness and respect.

She is a worker I met and got on with very well, and I worked out how to get her off pretty well with my tongue. When she move on from her then employer she started to come over for the night (on a booking) and introduced me to pop asia.

There is something to be said for watching that show with a nearly naked teenager in your arms, and enjoying her nakedness at other times

A pic from earlier this year,

Licker
28-11-2012, 01:03 PM
So, did you meet her at 206 then? :prettiness:

freshjive
28-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Boater,

she's indonesian right? i recognised her.

boater
28-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Yes to both, when she left there we made other arrangements. She is now at 22A Hunt in Parramatta I think. You can find my (from the brothel) review here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2798-Natalie-19-yr-old-Indonesian). I probably should write another one to cover the longer booking since we have got to know each other.

She does not do well in 'introductions', getting pretty self conscious and shy, but she is really nice. I have enjoyed her more times this year than any other lady.

Anyway, back on topic. Yes, pop asia is much nicer with a plate of bacon and eggs on toast covered in chilli sauce and mayo on the coffee table and a semi naked teenager you have just enjoyed the previous night with snuggled up

Boater

Licker
28-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Anyway, back on topic. Yes, pop asia is much nicer with a plate of bacon and eggs on toast covered in chilli sauce and mayo on the coffee table and a semi naked teenager you have just enjoyed the previous night with snuggled up

I can see that and it's not just pop asia.

Pretty much anything is much nicer with a semi naked teenager with snuggled up in your lap :cool2:

Except, let's say, your parents dropping by for a surprise visit on a Sunday morning... :burn:

Happened once quite a few years ago, resulting in a very hasty cleanup of empty condom wrappers, etc

boater
28-11-2012, 03:01 PM
I can see that and it's not just pop asia.

Pretty much anything is much nicer with a semi naked teenager with snuggled up in your lap :cool2:

Can't argue with that

Except, let's say, your parents dropping by for a surprise visit on a Sunday morning... :burn:

Happened once quite a few years ago, resulting in a very hasty cleanup of empty condom wrappers, etc

Cough, yes.

rooter
02-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Easy like Sunday mornin'
Its Pop Asia time!
Time for a big brekky, a few espressos and perving at sexy young Asian girls.
Sistar are smokin hot!

kickass
03-12-2012, 02:55 PM
I agree rooter ... I could happily wake up with any of them in my bed !!!

rooter
10-02-2013, 10:01 AM
I gotta stop watching PopAsia on Sunday mornings!
Been punting hard all week so today I thought I woukd rest and respect the Sabath.
But after watching all those little K pop and J pop hotties I am up for a punt agsin.
From now on I am watching The Insiders on the ABC. If Barry Cassidy gets me hard then I am willing to acknowledge I have a problem!
Oh no! Now I am watching my neighbours wife through my curtains. She is wearing short shorts and bending over doing the gardening.
And I an coveting her ass big time!!

black knight
10-02-2013, 10:05 AM
Control Rooter, control
Just turned it on- know what you mean

http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/2012/07/02/21910-sistar-loving-you-music-video-capture-50photos.jpg

Gucci2012
10-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Ahahaha while I was there in January the girl I was staying with gave me funny looks because I literally sprinted inside a k pop merchandise store when i saw it, to buy up Sistar, 2ne1, orange caramel, posters and stickers..." no no no, its not for me, its for my little sister she loves k pop."

Actually alot of people in Korea were surprised a show like pop Asia exist. It(pop Asia) does have pop from other countries but its mainly dominated by Korean pop.

Also I loved watching all the k pop talent shows they had over there... boner material big time. I don't think the girl I stayed with saw the link between me watching these shows and having sex with her immediately after or even during these k pop talent shows. :-p

action_hunter
10-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the tip, will need to tune in next week,
Sounds great.

rooter
06-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Getting my weekly dose of popasia. Great purve.
I love Sistar. On sbs 2 right now