PDA

View Full Version : Alternate use of 38DD Breast - Alungor watch out

Cloudybay
25-11-2012, 08:39 PM
The one for Alungor!!!

Recetly a Germany lawyer reported to police an attempted Murder - the lawyer accusedthat his girl friend tried to suffocate him to death during the ML session .

The lawyer explainted to police that duriung the sex the woman was on top and hewas lying on bed tastig his "WONDER " Cherry. The woman suddenly held his head deep in between her huge ASSET and not let go. At the very last minute, the man, claim was already blue and couldn't breath, managed to pull out The said victim explained to police that before the mL session he raised with the woman his intention to break the relationship..."What a smart Axx!". The woman denied the accusation and claimed the whole episode just part of SEX game....

Well irrespective what really happened... 38DD is really a FATAL WEAPON and huge breast lover be watch out!!!

wilisno
25-11-2012, 08:43 PM
The one for Alungor!!!

Recetly a Germany lawyer reported to police an attempted Murder - the lawyer accusedthat his girl friend tried to suffocate him to death during the ML session .

The lawyer explainted to police that duriung the sex the woman was on top and hewas lying on bed tastig his "WONDER " Cherry. The woman suddenly held his head deep in between her huge ASSET and not let go. At the very last minute, the man, claim was already blue and couldn't breath, managed to pull out The said victim explained to police that before the mL session he raised with the woman his intention to break the relationship..."What a smart Axx!". The woman denied the accusation and claimed the whole episode just part of SEX game....

Well irrespective what really happened... 38DD is really a FATAL WEAPON and huge breast lover be watch out!!!

I think Ahlungor is safe, he only said he puts his dick in between them, but never said his face ! :miao:

Sergaent Brody
25-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Maybe his dick will be suffocated ... God that's terrible !!

Travelmate
25-11-2012, 10:54 PM
He may DRAW and "face picture" on his dick. ...

cuimd2
26-11-2012, 12:47 AM
lol freaky!

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Maybe his dick will be suffocated ... God that's terrible !!

Haha brother Sergaent,

My dick loves to be suffocated and buried alive by natural big tits!! to the point until IT actually vomited ......

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 09:49 AM
I think Ahlungor is safe, he only said he puts his dick in between them, but never said his face ! :miao:

Haha Brother Wil,

Yes, I will be safe, but both heads brother, both heads always!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 10:02 AM
The one for Alungor!!!

Haha brother Cloudybay,

Thank you for thinking about me, I saw that article in MX too, very funny.

I am sure it was just some no harm fun gone wrong, sometimes big tits girl have a habit of using their big tits to please as well as to dominate!!

Mia, Sophie, Shelley, Ada/Coco, Rita (Indian), Kiki (55) and even Lisa have all done that to me!! And I am still alive and kicking.......lol

Cum to thing of it, Mia from 501 who probably has the biggest pair did that to me the very first time we met, I was laying on the table face up, she show me her beautiful and massive big tits, she put them all over my face and said:

你喜歡大波波,給你吃,給你吃,哈哈 ,壓死你,壓死你!!

Which means: you like big big tits, eat it! eat it! haha, I'm gonna crush you, I'm gonna crush you!!

What a girl, and what a pair, so much fun, still miss her!!

Cheers

wilisno
26-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Haha brother Sergaent,

My dick loves to be suffocated and buried alive by natural big tits!! to the point until IT actually vomited ......
Then withers ...

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Then withers ...

The circle of love, the circle of life mate!!

You go hard, you go soft, you go hard , you go soft! That's what makes the world go around Brother!

wilisno
26-11-2012, 12:58 PM
The circle of love, the circle of life mate!!

You go hard, you go soft, you go hard , you go soft! That's what makes the world go around Brother!
After what you have done, I guess it would be hard to ask the girl to observe a one minutes's silence to mourn it's passing !!!

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 01:11 PM
After what you have done, I guess it would be hard to ask the girl to observe a one minutes's silence to mourn it's passing !!!

It will be more than the one minute brother Wil !!

ALL of my favourite MLs will always give at least a couple of minutes of after cum services - light touching, caressing my softening member and gently squeezing every last drop out from me !! And I think it is very important for RnT or B2B shop MLs to give that little bit extra. Most punters will absolutely hate it when the ML simply let go of the cock as soon as it shoots and reach for the cleaning tissues!!

The legendary Leng will give you a good 3-5 minutes and she will play with your cum and use them to massage your sensitive areas until you are completely satisfied and totally deflated !! Super magical hands and superb attitude !!

Cheers

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Some of the girls I met will handle that differently, since I am not a Spanish friend,

after the first round which I already cum, they did not let me rest, they tend to sit on my hard cock again for round 2......
after cum,, they make a quick bbbjjj and go for 3rd round .... no time wasting ...

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Some of the girls I met will handle that differently, since I am not a Spanish friend,

after the first round which I already cum, they did not let me rest, they tend to sit on my hard cock again for round 2......
after cum,, they make a quick bbbjjj and go for 3rd round .... no time wasting ...

Three shots in a row!!

Super human efforts brother Mate!!

Not everyone is like you at your prime you know..........haha