PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I identified Brother CommanderM's signature girl - Kate Upton

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Hi do you guys still remember this hot dancing girl on the beach with the bouncing tits in her bikinis? from Brother CommanderM's signature!!

http://i56.tinypic.com/23u37rl.gif

Well, she is Kate Upton and she is Hot, Hot, Hot............haha

And here is a full version of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku7lgxV5Pdc&feature=player_detailpage

You Like?

:red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

icegel
28-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks .. Very hot :-)

CommanderM
28-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Hmmm - even I didnt know it was Kate Upton. you are a good detective Ahlungor...! thanks I will download all her videos from sumotorrent hehehe

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Hmmm - even I didnt know it was Kate Upton. you are a good detective Ahlungor...! thanks I will download all her videos from sumotorrent hehehe

Really!! Are you serious?? you didn't even know who she was!!

Well, better late than never then, it was quite by accident that I ran into her, I bought one of those random ladd's magazine with listings of 101 of the best breasts from Britain...........haha as you kind of know I would...........lol, presented by this really nice and busty girl Holly Peers (she is No. 1 at the moment of course):

So I google her and take a look at some of the videos on her, then some of Kate Upton's videos came up as suggestions on the side so I took a look at the SI out take and bingo, recognised the dancing scene straight away.

Now you know who she is, surely you would have lots of fun searching for Katy..........lol

May be just a couple more from our Kate!!

Glad I can help,

Cheers

:shout:

ethicks
28-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Still got a thing for Keeley Hazell... when the sex tape came out it made my day :D

sukeong
28-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Apparently she is pretty popular with the black bros.
Check out her YouTube video doing the dougie and her
homepage. Über hot! dun mind paying 1k to bone her or
Someone like her but
that's wishful thinking on my part.

Littlewonder
29-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Nice work pretty girl.

formula44
29-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Hot hot hot... anyone thinking to import her here ?