PDA

View Full Version : ads in CM

icanfly
26-11-2012, 02:16 PM
I notice when flicking through courier mail there are always a few columns of erotic relaxation with tons of Asian ones but don't really see many reviews here about them especially given the fact that they are allowed to advertise that service privately and the there are always a lot of them?
Found mostly they can be better than shops after all this is where we found Paula and Zusie. So who here tries them out and has good luck? Or are people holding back reviews for fear they won't be able to make a booking with the good ones if they get too popular?

SillyK2
26-11-2012, 02:34 PM
I found one in the CM for Taringa area, the street name was Swann rd...the add had something on line of "Attractive"
I went to see what she was like, as the price quoted on the phone was $70 for 30 minutes(nude)and hands free to touch.
Upon arrival I was not that interested as she looked well into her late 40's,
Hope this helps

bigbob
26-12-2012, 09:29 AM
yes that hapends some times not just the CM

BrainSex
26-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I saw a lady in Carina a while ago. Taiwanese lady, mid thirties. went a couple of times. I think it was about $140 for 60 minutes, massage, body slide and touching.

So, if the pricing is $150 for 60 minutes I'd be expecting RnT both naked on bed.

The issue is the quality. You don't know until you are at the door. Some ladies swap at the same address.

Kenji2
26-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Do not try any advertising from acacia ridge , richlands and moorooka. I have walked on every single occasion as they were not as advertised, easily over 40 years old.

The Beatty rd one is notorious for changing ladies there