PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Irene 5*. Duracell Bunny?NO! More than that! (re-posted)

Jj999
11-03-2012, 05:13 AM
This new forum is very new and clean! I'll start reposting my AR here.
I heard that admin won't move the threads. So, in order to help fellow punters who might be looking for guide. I will repost ARs that I have made.

Don't worry, the list is not long. I started doing AR when I go to 5*, because that time, I know 5* from Syd99, and at the same time, I know this forum. I'm stuck there at 5*, Never move to other places. Forgetting my old favourites places.
So, please understand, it's only 5* girls.
Well, the experiences there in the old place, wasn't as mind blowing as my experiences at 5*. That mind blowing experiences were with my favourites, it's countable by single hand, I only have 5. Therefore, only 5 AR.

This report about Irene was the first After report I made.
My current favourites : Irene, Loren, FeiFei, Jay, Chilli. In chronological order (ie. Irene AR is first report I made)
And I guarantee anyone having session with any of those ladies a mind blowing experiences.

Originally Posted :
Sunday, January 8, 2012, 6:29am

Had a session with irene few days ago.
That was crazy in a good way. Never met a WL anywhere that do things like her.

That was after my dissapointing experience with some shops in Marrickville. I was in bad mood.
Called 5*, only 2 Koreans working that day, my friend want Ruby.
I ask him to ask the guy on the Phone whether Channel is working today. He said, Channel is not working anymore. Well, I still wanna go to see the other.

Get to 5*, met with Laurie (the reception guy), showed the line up, before he introduce them, Laurie said, Ruby get ready (my friend booked ruby). He introduce one by one. No Korean. I ask him, where is the other Korean. He said she's busy now. I ask, who's the other? Irene.
I remember bro Wilisno's review for Irene, without any hesitation, I said, okay I book Irene. Laurie : "But, She's still around 30Minutes more". Yes, I will wait.:cool2:

Please bear in mind before reading the next, it was after 12. Irene should has had sessions with lots of customers. And should've been tired! But, that was only my opinion, and Irene disagreed!

Go to room 2.*Went to shower, some BBBJ. Rub her tits etc.
Catbath in the bed, BBBJ.
Start with cg she did DFK, then finish in Mish and more DFK.
First round, I can't hold too long, only around 6 minutes.
The most interesting part is after this.
I lied down a while (not even 30 seconds), then she suddenly ask (SHE, not me), "Second time?", I was amazed and can't believe what did I just heard, I asked her whether I heard it wrong. And I heard it correctly.:startle:
Of course I agree!
But I rest for a while. Otherwise can't get my little bro ready.

When I was going to shower, it was quick, no time wasting. Go to bed again. Some pretty good catbath, BBBJ.
Oh did I mention? It was true what Wilisno said, no lazing around. She picked my hand to fondle her breast and some fingering.
In fact, it was this one that make me amazed when I do fingering, she was getting wet and she was twisting legs too bear the ticklish feel. I feel bad, because it was after 12, and she should've been tired if she give that kind of services to every customer, I took my finger off. But Irene disagreed!*She took my hand and put it back in place where did it belong before!
That happened along the 1 hour session.

My little bro was ready for the second time. Did the same thing as before. But time was almost up, then she offer to do some BBBJ. She did it like there was no tomorrow, I asked her whether she was tired, she said no.
Hang on, if you do it like that, I might unload unexpectedly in your mouth. She said, yeah, okay. Don't worry.
Wow! But I don't want to do that, I felt sorry for the girl if I do that, then I fight with my will because Irene was too excited to stop. I was waiting for her to get tired and did some Handjob before continuing the BBBJ.
I won! And when she did Handjob, I unload it.
Clean it up. Shower.
After that when I say thank you and goodbye, she gave me light kiss on my cheek.
Well, this is what I like from Channel, now I get it with Irene. You know, it was very nice feeling! We treated like a good friend, or maybe a king.

Met with Laurie downstairs, he offered me some drink, then asked me, was she good.
I said "good? very good!":miao:

You know people say, Duracell Bunny, Energizer Bunny. Well, I think that statement was not accurate, it was understatement, it was way more than Duracell/Energizer Bunny! Can't find the right thing to describe. It was after 12 bro! She provide those services for every customer. she should have, no she Have to be tired!

Some tips for you, before you go to 5* to have session with Irene, look for 7/11, and buy RedBull.

I'll call 5* everyday, asking whether Irene is working. Friday&Saturday, no luck with Irene. She didn't work.

Final note (wasn't there in the old post), she is hard as hell to catch, so if you see her in the roster, don't hesitate to call 5* and book her. But then, I don't see her in the roster lately, I hope she still work there.

5 Star City
24-03-2012, 11:59 PM
The Energizer is back
Get ready for the RIDE of your life.
QUEEN IRENE ... SUNDAY 3pm

Jj999
25-03-2012, 12:11 AM
The Energizer is back
Get ready for the RIDE of your life.
QUEEN IRENE ... SUNDAY 3pm

I wish she were more of a good girl. Coming to work regularly few days a week! And having more easily predictable pattern of coming to work. :smile:

wilisno
25-03-2012, 12:12 AM
I wish she were more of a good girl. Coming to work regularly few days a week! And having more easily predictable pattern of coming to work. :smile:

Why don't you go and convince her ? ;)

Jj999
25-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Why don't you go and convince her ? ;)

:smile:
My taekwondo is not good enough. :miao:

How can I convince her if she's working irregularly..:confused2:
Waves can crush even a big rock, but that have to be regular and often!:burn:

shamrock
26-06-2012, 02:25 AM
haha.. and so I was checking the forum at the right time, I saw the 5* star roster just refreshed with IRENE WORKING. So straight away I called up and got a booking, this girl is hard to find! So I finally tried this Irene and can say that her service is very good and very friendly. Unfortunately I don't think we quite clicked, the session was a bit quiet, but its ok :)

ukoyrnez
09-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Man, a session with Irene is pretty much nonstop action starting in the shower with bodyslide and BBBJ . And I've not had a session with any WL like I've had with her. She doesn't have a dynamite body but her skills more than make up for it. And yes she can go again - nonstop lol.

sinchankeren
09-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Man, a session with Irene is pretty much nonstop action starting in the shower with bodyslide and BBBJ . And I've not had a session with any WL like I've had with her. She doesn't have a dynamite body but her skills more than make up for it. And yes she can go again - nonstop lol.

Thats why we call her duracell bunny. Stop till u drop

5 Star City
22-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Playboys Wanted

Bunny IRENE is here 7pm

5 Star City
22-07-2012, 11:13 PM
This Bunny is fully BOOKED tonight

wilisno
22-07-2012, 11:17 PM

Hehe, my bunny is like a shooting star ! :miao:

Jj999
22-07-2012, 11:19 PM

Fully booked?
That's too fast bro! :startle:

wilisno
22-07-2012, 11:25 PM
What happened to the roster with girls see western or asian only ??? I was an Duracell man but now maybe hope to change brand
Where did you see that roster ??? You mean the one compiled by KMS ? It became irrelevant long time ago ! But unfortunately it's true that Irene no longer wants to see westerners !

Jj999
24-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Oh yeah.
I remember that post.

Wasn't it posted on the old forum?
I can't remember exactly bro.

Because, that time, Nina Thai and Mi Viet were working.
That time, Wilisno and Max Wood, or who, I can't remember that nice fella name who always said his grandma was from Shanghai and asking whether he can see girl that only sees Asian. Hahaha.
They were discussing about Mi.
Because Mi's name was not on that list.

wilisno
24-07-2012, 10:23 PM
any idea on this 5 star

What do you mean by that ?

wilisno
24-07-2012, 10:45 PM
The roster > mate i think it a good idea ..

A roster specifying which girls will see Asians only and which girls will see both ?

NO, it doesn't work, it has been done before, and 5* was criticized for being racist by advertisng racist roster, and the roster can be served as evidence in the court of law !

Eureka
25-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Where did you see that roster ??? You mean the one compiled by KMS ? It became irrelevant long time ago ! But unfortunately it's true that Irene no longer wants to see westerners !

Well you are just full of bad news Wilisno - ha
So many beauties with gr8 AR that don't see us Aussies - what a delicious tease but in the end = Bummer!

I have been to 5* many times - see the roster with heaps of girls. Then a couple parade out - maybe some are in the bookings but I suspect many we caucs don't even get a look in because we dont pass the first arbitary test - where we were born !

Oh well :) Just as well there is Fei Fe and Milo :) .... and where is that little fuck bunny Christine ??

wilisno
25-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Well you are just full of bad news Wilisno - ha
So many beauties with gr8 AR that don't see us Aussies - what a delicious tease but in the end = Bummer!

I have been to 5* many times - see the roster with heaps of girls. Then a couple parade out - maybe some are in the bookings but I suspect many we caucs don't even get a look in because we dont pass the first arbitary test - where we were born !

Oh well :) Just as well there is Fei Fe and Milo :) .... and where is that little fuck bunny Christine ??
Check PM !

wilisno
25-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Whats all this RACE BS ... Its a simple matter of respect .. if they choose to not see a particular client i dont give a fuck but for this forum its good to know who is who so you dont read a report or whatever and get all worked up to see a master in the bed and then its white or yellow or black only..

No issues with race its perceptive so all i was saying i think it should be easy enough for those shops with girls like 5* or angel town to advise plain and clear..

Race issues are for petty fools
You're right, totally agree with you ! But unfortunately that's what happened a year and a bit ago, I had been in hot debate with a whole bunch of people over this issue. The most formidable one was bro Sammythebest, but eventually I won over him and we've become good friends since ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
25-07-2012, 03:59 PM
I don't understand why this issue bacame to big deal?
Take it easy bros