PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Massage Shop Novice

essdub
28-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi Bros, long time observer, first time thread contributor. quickly about me, 27yr, aussie/euro background, live western syd(wetherill park-ish).

I've been punting for about 4-5 years now and i thought it was often enough, say 6-8 times per year, possibly less. Then I found this forum and there's guys here talking about hundreds of WL per year! Wow! big eye opener for me. I have no disrespect to these bro's, if i could do it(afford it) then i would be punting everyweek too.

anyways, my question is this: when i read about a girl on here, how do i know she will be at the shop when i get there? Do you bro's just ring before you go and confirm she's in? I probably dont punt often enough to recognize girls by the time i go for a 2nd visit or she isn't around anymore.

also, unrelated question (not sure on forum ettiquite, this is the first forum i've signed up to), when you go to these massage shops, how does it all work? I'm asking because once I went to Marilyns at Fairfield at about 3pm friday arvo, maybe last november december sometime. I walked up the rear entry stairs and it had all the tell tale signs of being a seedy little place for fun. Exactly what i was looking for. I walked into the shop and there was a 10-12 yr old girl in school uniform doing homework on the table. the two ladies approached me and offered the services of massage. I thought this is what i'm here for but surely having such young child around maybe i got this place all wrong. i made up a lie that i just wanteed to find the place and I'll come back after work. Never went back. So i'm still sus on going to a place that offers massages and not offering the extras that i'm after.
Any tips for a beginner to the massage game?

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi Brother essdub,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your first thread and post. You are doing just fine mate, it's pretty easy and open here, so not much "rules" to follow as such and you'll be right.

If you are after massage shops out west, the choices are not as much as around the city. You may have read or heard about David's shop in 501/532 King Street Newtown, and he also has another shop in Liverpool, so that's out your way. There are a couple of FS shops at Villawood on Christina road and Eden@Villawood has excellent facilities (like a 5 star hotel really!!) so those are your options too.

Out in Seven Hills, there is one at 28 Hope Street which I have been to plus a few more near the train station on and around Best Street. I will say majority of the Chinese massage shop will at least offer nude HJ as extras, if you want more like a BJ or FS, then it starts to get expensive and you might as well go to a FS shop.

For example, eden@villawood only charge $100 before 6pm for 30 min FS will hot young Korean girl and BBBJ is standard, shower with you before and after, for that price, why would you want more in a massage shop.

There you go, have more browsing around in the forum and you will find a lot of your answers, if you like to know anything specific for shops such as 501 and 741 and 28, send me a PM.

Cheers

:smile:

essdub
28-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Thanks brother Ahlungor! it's a pleasure to be aquainted with the forum guru.

i was just curious to see the general feel of the massage places. Did the massage thing a couple of times and found myself more frustrated than anything because i just want to grab her and get all up in her! the restraint one must show during massage is too much for me to bear!
I much prefer FS and if i'm going to treat myself, usually i end up at Alan St Fairfield, 1/181 McCredie, or 67A at Villawood. Have also found myself punting at St Mary's a few times. Although I rarely leave there overly impressed and haven't seen anyone mention the St Mary's scene yet in these forums. Quite a few places along Queens St with a good mix of Caucs and Asians. Not the best quality though. Thought i hit the jackpot when i booked an 18yr old there but i can still smell her cigarette and scotch breath.

I'm currently looking at visiting 1 Nirvana for the first time this Friday. Hoepfully Leylor will be on, i'm keen on 18-21 yr old range. Usually the age comes before looks for me. Also noticed there is a 19yr old Kath and 18 yr old Meeya at Blacktown 8 that i should pay a visit to.

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Hi Bro,

If you like them young and fresh, you must try eden@villawood, they are very close to 67A Christina just at the end of the T road.

Be warned about the two Blacktown shops, they are cheap and OK for a quickie but don't have too much expectation and I won't believe the ages they put on the WLs, there are old formula about +5, or +8 if you want to be sure..........LOL

But you never never know if you never never go, so good luck and be strong, if she is not right, ask to see more girls, and don't let the first MILF into the room grab your hand or your dick. It's OK to walk away than punt and have a punt and still unhappy after you cum......haha

Good luck

Cheers

:grimace:
Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 04:17 PM
found myself more frustrated than anything because i just want to grab her and get all up in her! the restraint one must show during massage is too much for me to bear!

BTW, you are not the only one with this urge, sometimes I got rock hard the moment I was in the room alone with the ML - and I have asked and got it many time to have the "release" before my massage...........haha

Alternatively, you should go to a nude body to body massage shop when you can pretty much start touching and feeling the ML from the start - but be a gentleman and always start by telling the ML she is so pretty and has a beautiful body and you can't help yourself as you are already hard - and ask for permission to touch - get the rapport right and you are likely to have an enjoyable session. Juliet at Burwood is a good place to try for the K-gal B2B.

8 Raidway Parade Burwood (mix of Cauc and Asian, mostly MILF but occasionally have some younger girls) is also nude B2B and only $80/30 min, very good value and they use the 2 holes massage table too, very good facilities.

Cheers