PDA

View Full Version : GC Mermaid Beach - Asian Massage

beast1u
27-11-2012, 11:47 PM
I've been a bit sore so I decided to look for a RnT joint in GC, but information has been scarce.

I decided to drive south down the GC Highway until I found something, and when I got to the Pacific Fair area I noticed a few shops. I picked the one with the big bright sign "ASIAN MASSAGE" and asked the reception lady (in her 40's) what kind of massages they offer. She grins at me and replies with "Everything." so I figure cool, this is the place.

Into the room she asks me to strip naked and lie down, so I did. First impression was the massage table smelled pretty bad like sweat, so that wasn't nice. She came back and began the massage and I must say it was quite good. We made small talk in her native tongue and she was quite a charming lady.

This place is one of those that just has walls erected to seperate the booths, kinda like your typical office. Now, I know what a handjob sounds like and I could hear the guy next door to me getting one so I thought "Yes, looks like I can leave this place happy".

Everything was going great until about the 20 minute mark or so when they decided to do the good ol' switcheroo. Only this time, it was the old lady who switched with a young girl instead of the other way around. I didn't mind and I figured the older lady was the manager so she had to look after the reception and the young girl seemed nice too. Her name was Rita.

Anyway I could fill this space with details but I'll cut to the chase - 60 minutes was up and there was no mention of a happy ending or anything. She simply towelled me dry and said "Ok done", smiled, and left the room.

Needless to say I'm fucking pissed. I KNOW this place does RnT cos I heard it going on and I took a quick look at their daily takings on the book. it's $30 for a 30 minutes massage, $60 for a 1 hour massage, and from what I've read the going rate down the GC is $20 for the ending. I saw takings of $50 and $80...so WTF??!

The thing that makes this so bad is that it was just a great big fucking tease with no finish. Who the fuck decides to run a massage parlour til 10pm at night and decide to stay legit? I counted at least 4 massage shops within a 5km radius down this single stretch of road and I refuse to believe that they're legit. I think I'm going to give the manager a call tomorrow and just ask her straight what the deal is, so at least we know for future.

On another note, this is a bit of a rant but wtf is up with this forum? There are currently 24 viewers, and everyday I see at least 10-15 viewers on average but we have maybe 1 or 2 posts a day? I don't believe for a second there's that many people just reading this stuff for fun, I'm sure there's a lot of punters out there. Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that we've got a lot who are willing to take around here but not many who are willing to give? I dunno maybe I'm just pissed and agitated. End rant.

butyl
28-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Well I can't talk for everyone but for me I'm more or less retired from punting at the moment. I just pop in to live vicariously through others and to see whats happening on the scene and maybe someone will make me reconsider.

The other alternative is some of the veiws are our friends in blue gathering info on which shops and ladies to visit and keep an eye on them. Despite others claims on this and other sites that it doesn't happen, I have it on good authority that they monitor punter sites and social media daily for info

flamingmoose
28-11-2012, 11:37 AM
The thing that makes this so bad is that it was just a great big fucking tease with no finish. Who the fuck decides to run a massage parlour til 10pm at night and decide to stay legit? I counted at least 4 massage shops within a 5km radius down this single stretch of road and I refuse to believe that they're legit. I think I'm going to give the manager a call tomorrow and just ask her straight what the deal is, so at least we know for future.

Perhaps they need to see you a few times before they are comfortable offering extras ?? I've "heard" some shops are like that....

On another note, this is a bit of a rant but wtf is up with this forum? There are currently 24 viewers, and everyday I see at least 10-15 viewers on average but we have maybe 1 or 2 posts a day? I don't believe for a second there's that many people just reading this stuff for fun, I'm sure there's a lot of punters out there. Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that we've got a lot who are willing to take around here but not many who are willing to give? I dunno maybe I'm just pissed and agitated. End rant.

That seems to be par for the course for punter forums...few givers..many takers... you do end up thinking "Why the fuck am I just giving this bunch of selfish cunts free info...particularly when we all know good ones are hard to find??" I used to give more info under a previous handle but must admit I got jack of the "thanklessness" and so few who are willing to return the favour...Sad but that's how it is...

numberonebigsize
29-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Nothing like a good rant,,love em!!!! Mate if you follow these forums you cannot help but notice that some members are attacked and rubbished for posting negative reports::eg "'well ive never had any problems there,maybe its your attitude'' etcetc. Perhaps most guys just keep their mouths shut and cop the shit punts sweet!!!
Now having said that it is understandable that very few reports come from qld as the ratio of punts (shithouse/good) is 5%-95%.
It should also be noted that any unfavourable post regarding an advertiser or their girls is deleted by admin.
I have had both good and bad experiences with advertisers shops but as bad reports and comments will be deleted why should i promote them with favourable experiences.
When this forum allows both good and bad comment i am sure you will see much more activity!!!!!

SillyK2
29-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Nothing like a good rant,,love em!!!! Mate if you follow these forums you cannot help but notice that some members are attacked and rubbished for posting negative reports::eg "'well ive never had any problems there,maybe its your attitude'' etcetc. Perhaps most guys just keep their mouths shut and cop the shit punts sweet!!!
Now having said that it is understandable that very few reports come from qld as the ratio of punts (shithouse/good) is 5%-95%.
It should also be noted that any unfavourable post regarding an advertiser or their girls is deleted by admin.
I have had both good and bad experiences with advertisers shops but as bad reports and comments will be deleted why should i promote them with favourable experiences.
When this forum allows both good and bad comment i am sure you will see much more activity!!!!!

I Can't agree more with you there!!!
It would be nice if people could just write what they feel about their adventures without being attacked by the WL/ML's followers...
I sometimes wonder if these are actually the partners or pimps defending these ladies...

beast1u
30-11-2012, 09:51 PM
All very valid points, I totally agree.

I was in Sydney a few months ago and followed the advice of some of the Sydney guys. Ended up going to a shop they all raved about and it was very very average. I had one of the worst punts of my life there and as soon as I wrote my review up they spammed it saying how abnormal it was. I hit several different shops and despite what they try to tell you, the Sydney scene really ain't *that* much better than the QLD scene.

I'm done with this sh!thole, I've found a better forum that's got way more info and way more activity.

myron
30-11-2012, 10:36 PM

so you didn't ask and just waited for them to offer you the happy ending? I thought it has been discussed many times that it is illegal in QLD.

brownwallaby
01-12-2012, 01:23 AM
as there are good and bad MLs, there are also good and bad punters. I know a number of good punters in this forum. They do not want to expose the individual massage girls as this could harm them, which in turn would make everybody loser. Remember this is QLD

Xavriel
01-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Im on the coast tomorrow for a job.. Lessee if I can't dig deep for some charm (lolwut) and go for an RnT.

Yeah its QLD. You get some good hits every now and then, I also try to share - I seem to get more correspondence in PMs these days though.

Sometimes I think we should all hit a bar some time, we can sip champagne and discuss our conquests around cigars trying not to get ash on our suits and cravats. Funny idea. Could happen, probably won't.

Mozilla
21-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Guys.. I feel for ya all in QLD.

I guess the Sydney scene is more active. And yes, u also hit and miss in Sydney shops but if u follow the right recommendation... U do get a nice return.

As for GC... Man, I try but I can't seem to get enough info for a high chance of success. Any help?