PDA

View Full Version : Themed/Fantasy days at GINZA

MrSeven
28-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Hey bros,

Here's an idea i want to put to the shops with your support.

Having a themed day of the week where ALL the girls dress up in a certain attire/theme/fantasy.

If theres enough interest i reckon the shops will listen up.

My picks:
+ Sexy secretary (tight business attire)
+ French Maids
+ Nurses
+ Clubber girl (high heels, shiny tights and crop tops)
+ Cheerleaders (frilled skirts, g strings and bubble gum)
+ Students (skirts etc)
+ Whore/sluts

Now whether we should pay a a bit extra those days im not sure.. Probably a good idea to help pay for outfits.. But whos interested first?

Ginza brother - are u keen to trial this or any other shops - 5 star? Golden Flower?

cisco
28-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Try ask stilletto too bro

MrSeven
28-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Any one interested in this?

DeepImpact
28-11-2012, 10:06 PM
It's a good idea as uniforms can make the girls look hot. The only thing I would say is that it's going to be hard to get all of the girls to dress the same each day as the shop such as Ginza would need to buy 4 of each type of uniform and most of these places are run tightly as far as expenses are concerned.

MrSeven
28-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Yeh i know DeepImpact - it's one of those great in theory, hard in practical type suggestions...

The trick is making sure it benefits the shop somehow.

I'd like to see it start with Ginza since it's a more boutique (smaller) operation.

Ginza man could see if the girls have outfits they could bring in, and perhaps start with one day a week they dress up in a certain costume. Say nurses. And it could lead to role plays, im sure the girls would love to do that.

That day instead of raising the prices as the key to the business there is keeping it cheap, perhaps we punters could be encouraged to give tips $10, $20, for the girls dressing up for us. That means, not all girls HAVE to do it, but there's at least incentive because they can make a tip out of it.

Anyway, i'll have a chat to Mr Ginza about it - speaking as a regular customer.

Let me know your ideas if you're keen.. or perhaps a better way to go about it.

altgourami
29-11-2012, 08:45 AM
I think the Ginza girls are perfect just they way they are now.

MrSeven
29-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Spot on altgourami - yes they are. Perfect. That idea of mine is silly in hindsight.

kickass
29-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Great idea ... I support 100%

the wizard
29-11-2012, 12:49 PM
I think the Ginza girls are perfect just they way they are now.

"If it ain't broke don't change it... "

Nice suggestion though MrSeven..

kickass
03-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Well, after reading the recent reports I'm gonna fuck Chika, no matter what she's wearing ... but I do like the theme idea ... could put an interesting twist on "Bananas in Pyjamas"!!!