PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Crystal

ilovefs
28-03-2012, 02:48 PM
xxx xxx xxx

bestofmyworld
28-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Nice review bro, will definitely add her to my "to-do" list. Now i have to contemplate whether to make the trip to 64Alexander today(3rd day punting in a row) or hold out until Thursday to see the other new girls.

BTW bro ilovefs, does 64 charge you extra after 6pm? or is it $150/hr standard all day?

Niceman 123
28-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Nice report, bro. Crystal is a new girl in 64 and looks good in the photos.

With your report, she will be another popular girl in 64.

highroller
28-03-2012, 10:15 PM
wow what a report soo long :surprise:

ilovefs
29-03-2012, 12:16 PM
xxx xxx xxx

ilovefs
29-03-2012, 12:17 PM
wow what a report soo long :surprise:

I like to talk. :)

Littlewonder
29-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Nice report bro. I saw her in the corridor as I was heading of with Sammy must admit she is eye catching looks great got me into trouble with Sammy for checking her out. Will put her on my short list for next time Sammy is away.

ilovefs
29-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Or just tell Sophie beforehand that you don't want Sammy to see you arrive or leave and she will make sure of it. :)

Problem is the damn girls talk and gossip. I hate to think what they say about me. :(

Littlewonder
29-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Or just tell Sophie beforehand that you don't want Sammy to see you arrive or leave and she will make sure of it. :)

Problem is the damn girls talk and gossip. I hate to think what they say about me. :(

The sure do talk Sammy told me that I saw Yuki on Saturday.

tarenpoint64
30-05-2012, 04:13 AM
Supermodel Crystal is working today - Booking important - very popular... if you want to kiss and lick her all over :thirst:

call 02 9524 1278 from 10am +

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 08:09 PM
brother ilovefs, this 64 joint really cause some temptation to me....
It is so far ... but still good according to all reports and website photos

mike99
31-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Really tempted the only thing is transportation.....public transport from city will be an hour ONE way.....

Imagine the travel back.....after being fucked by Crystal.lol

cisco
31-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Imagine crystal on the way back ........................? :love:

roobert
03-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Crytal is maybe the most beautiful girl in the shop, she has natural beauty that others do not have. she is tall with good figure and pleasing service but other girls are more friendly, i have a quick shower and then she come into the room, i tr to do much kissing but i do not think she is the type of girl who like to do much of the kissing with the customer. she give me the good bj and i then come already. after this we talking and she is from hk and not from thailand so this information is not the orrect one . she is a shy person and does not talk too much about things. my didi is ready for more action and this time i am on top of her and do the actions super fast for i am super horny. it is a great time spent with her and i wish for more.

mike99
04-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Cisco: I mean on the way back to the City from Taren

CommanderM
04-06-2012, 12:38 AM
There is another way bros, 64 Taren Point does outcalls. if any guys live in the city, you can ask for a special girl to come to you but the price will be different. I once stayed in a hotel thanks to my work to stay at the Mercure Hotel Central Station. I called 127 GF next door but all the girls were booked. I rang 64 Alexander and they told me a girl can be there in 25 minutes. I enjoyed seeing my favorite girl at 64 coming to see me.

cisco
04-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Cisco: I mean on the way back to the City from Taren
i think on the half way back to city , you will get off the train and head back again to taren.....for crystal
yeah she is beautiful bro....

Charlie123
19-07-2012, 12:59 PM
So sitting in my office late yesterday after a particularly boring and uneventful day the decision was made to visit 64 Taren Point in the evening for some rest and relaxation. Id read several positive ARs on the new girl Crystal.. so I book her at 7 for an hour and take the long drive south from the CBD straight after work.

Yeah it's quite a way, particularly during peak hour, but the return journey actually isn't too bad. As other bros have mentioned, the shop is in an industrial area and seems pretty secluded, although there were a couple of punters loitering around the street and front of shop when I arrived, whatever, no big deal.

Anyway, i was ushered into a little room by the mamasan and waited a couple of minutes for crystal to arrive. When she did I was not disappointed. I think I read her age somewhere listed as mid-20s. I'd have to say she looked a little older, early 30s perhaps, but she did have a beautiful face and her body is in very fine shape - firm tits, slender physique, a nice well curved ass - i was pleased.

Crystal's English was basic so conversation was limited, at least for the first little while. In any case, i asked her for a massage to get things started but to be honest her technique wasn't really that good so we stopped after a few minutes and moved onto the main event.

So she leans in and we start kissing. I don't usually kiss WLs, but she has a pretty face and is a great kisser so I go along with this and we dfk for a few minutes. Then I lie on my back and she gives me a cat bath, spending a few minutes licking my cock and balls, which feels great. Then she reaches across to the bed side table and pulls out some weird devise with long wires and small vibrating metal prods attached... She hold these against her pussy for a while, and then against my nipples, strange sensation but not unpleasant.

Anyway, enough of this shit, I lie her on her back and we start fucking in mish, leaning forward kissing her occasaionally as I go. Her pussy is nice and tight and I enjoy fucking her for a good 15 minutes. After a while i look up at the clock and see we still have 25 mins to go, at this point I think I should've booked less time, there's no way I can continue fucking this girl like this for the remainder of my booking before blowing my load!

So I take off the condom and lean back on the bed. Crystal leans forward and begins giving BBBJ, lots and lots of spit, deep throating as she goes. Like a champ she sucks my dick for a good 15 minutes, with the end in sight she gives me a hj, spitting on my cock for lube, holding out her tongue and licking my dick as though she wants me to blow in her mouth..

I ask her if I can cum on her tits and she says yes before I even finish asking the question. Ok fantastic. I cum with the force of a thousand suns, spraying hot semen all over her neck, tits and belly. I feel triumphant.

We finish right on the hour mark, I have a quick shower. We chat for a while, she scolds me for cumming so much and making her work so hard, but its all in jest.

It was a good session and she's a great girl... I would not hesitate in recommending her or the shop

ilovefs
19-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Nice work. From you and her!

tarenpoint64
12-08-2014, 08:19 PM
here are some photos of Crystal. She is working tonight. 64 does not charge you extra after 6pm. $150 per hour is standard all day. We have high quality classy girls.

tarenpoint64
19-08-2014, 08:29 PM
she working today ,for booking 95241278