PDA

View Full Version : Romantics in Brunswick

TugLyf
28-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi guys,

Was wondering, does anyone have experience with Romantics in Brunswick? It's closest to me, want to know if it is worth it

porkar
04-12-2012, 11:02 PM
I reckon it is always worth it there; very hot young Asians. I haven't been there for quite a while, but have heard reports from people I know; definitely worth a try.

marc
23-02-2013, 12:07 PM
I went there last night and walked out . I waitted ages! Few of drunks bogans were waiting :s . Then finally this really ugly fat old chick walks into my room . I just got up and left ....

dontneed69
23-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol, wonder that did she shake ur hand or..... Im glad that u shows ur attitude. Cheers

numberonebigsize
27-02-2013, 11:16 AM
This used to be my "goto" place when i lived in melb.I was their second customer when they switched from a fat busty cauc shop(called in a few times only met 30/40 something big titted oversize women--never stayed) to a young asian hotties shop. Formed a good rapport with reception James (malasian boy) used to give me the heads up on who to see for "best service". Went there for years about 3 times a week and never missed out. My two favs were Chinese Helen and Korean Angel. aahh wish i had the good times again. It was not punting with these two ,it was like Black Caviar---unbeatable and classy!!!!!! But these girls have returned home to get married and make some cunt happy 24hrs a day.lol. As with a lot of shops James left and new reception were arrogant,rude and lazy and mamasan out the back didnt seem to care any more,the service got bad (shit in fact),mostly tiawan and malasian girls who did not give a fuck,also many older "girls" pork chops who were very pushy almost pull your arm out trying to make you stay.I have not been there for a couple of years and have moved on from melb.
When i return to the gloomy city i now go to Mr Hell No's second home TOPE ST. fuck there are some Korean hotties there. Sydney is my punting scene now. Love it up here