PDA

View Full Version : japanese girl

gerry
28-03-2012, 02:49 PM
would like to see a real japanese girl , any suggestion ??

Maddona
28-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Nothing to see

whitesea
30-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Try TOPS; they had a japanese girl recently.

I'm greeting it on with a size 4 Japanese girl at work at the moment!!! Omg she's into everything (yes everything) but is also the full on shy submissive type !!!

She said she wants to learn every sex act cause she can't cook well but wants to keep man happy when married!!

I'm having great time teaching her the ropes :) oh yes... She likes being tied up to and eating cum!!
Omg!!

Ciao bella maddona!!

I like BDSM and bondage and fetish play, did you take foto??

tonksy
05-04-2012, 02:20 PM
check out Momoka, japanese girl from Sydney that regularly visits brisbane. Busty and sweet with some nice extras :) She tells me she is coming on the 6th April for a week or so....0422 379 146 - I always see her when she up this way.

Japanese Princess
23-04-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi

We have Japanese Girls.

We visit Brisbane and Gold Coast.

Plese call us 0488445157 (No sms please) 12PM-10PM

www.japaneseprincess.com.au

marcoau
24-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Momoka is the way to go, in town till tomorrow see review here http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?488-Momoka-is-coming-back

manky
24-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Hi, I will be in Brisbane all next week and would love to find a nice Japanese girl. Any suggestions and contact details if possible. Also interested in your suggestion by Japanese princess please elaborate how that works as you are a Sydney company. Do you do out calls to hotels etc.
Many thanks in advance

marcoau
06-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Momoka is back.....

SillyK2
06-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Momoka is back.....

I can't help but to think you must be her pimp or involved in some way. You joined just about the same time she showed up and the majority of your post has been to promote this WL's presence!!

marcoau
06-07-2012, 06:13 PM
I can't help but to think you must be her pimp or involved in some way. You joined just about the same time she showed up and the majority of your post has been to promote this WL's presence!!

Hi Silky,

Not her pimp or any other WL pimp, if you care to look carefully you will notice that we all have joined around the same time, that’s when this new forum started.
Please care to look into the old forum and you will see that I have been a member since 2008.
I am a member of all the other reviews forums, have been punting for over 20 years, I am not Asian and I was a member of the original “TREV'S DIRECTORY” (only the oldies here will know what I am talking about)
Take care
marcoau

Joined on Saturday, August 30, 2008, 5:35pm

claudio
07-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Saw Momoka tonight. She's great, lovely girl, good service. Well worth it.

kazuya
07-07-2012, 06:32 PM

Brissy Boy
08-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Have thought about seeing her for a while as I like Japanese ladies but have never taken the plunge. She looks like a larger girl, which I don't mean In a disrespectful way but how attractive is she?

I saw Momoka (again), she is Size 10-12 I would say. I wouldn't call her a large girl. I always get a nice service from Momoka and always neat & tidy. She is very attractive and real Japanese.

dr wankenstein
08-07-2012, 08:52 PM
No way is she any smaller than a size 16. She was puffing and panting within minutes, she was buggered (not literally), I saw her months ago. I went because of the reviews on here. This one is built for comfort, not speed. she wouldn't catch my eye on the street - true she is youngish, her service is friendly, she seems nice, etc.

either u dudes are pimping or you like 'em "healthy", i don't get the fuss.

Brissy Boy
08-07-2012, 09:53 PM
No way is she any smaller than a size 16. She was puffing and panting within minutes, she was buggered (not literally), I saw her months ago. I went because of the reviews on here. This one is built for comfort, not speed. she wouldn't catch my eye on the street - true she is youngish, her service is friendly, she seems nice, etc.

either u dudes are pimping or you like 'em "healthy", i don't get the fuss.

Wow, seems to be Dr Wanker is a blind shit head or/and a fag. If you say Momoka is bigger than size 16, you must be wearing your grandma's specs. And if you say she isn't attractive, your brain is really f**ked (and you are a fag). Before you make "wanker" remarks of people who appreciate Momoka's good service, check their history, Wanker!!!

For example, I have wrote about a nice lady at SunnyBank (well she was bit over weight, that I mentioned in my comment yet a very good service). Unlike some wankers, we don't write shit without seeing the girl(s). May be you can't afford with your dole payment :cry:

One thing is sure, wanker!!! You have not seen Momoka!!!! End of story :shout:

belial
08-07-2012, 10:03 PM
I haven't seen Momoka but she sounds like a slapper.

dr wankenstein
09-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Don't listen to brissyboy, i think he's got a yeast infection.

herecticx
09-07-2012, 10:55 AM
brissy boy likes them big and greasy

Brissy Boy
09-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Whatever make you happy!!! It is sad to see dole bludgers can't afford to get laid and just insulting working girls even without seeing them. :grimace:

dr wankenstein
09-07-2012, 07:27 PM
BrissyBoy - your reviews are bullshit. Nice work pimp.

If you ever come across a fat WL with a gunt, she probably belongs to Brissy Boy's BBW stable.

claudio
09-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Have thought about seeing her for a while as I like Japanese ladies but have never taken the plunge. She looks like a larger girl, which I don't mean In a disrespectful way but how attractive is she?

Yeah she is a bigger girl but her service is excellent and to me thats far more important. But each to their own.

herecticx
10-07-2012, 11:21 AM
yeh big girls are known to eat cock like champs

Tweety
10-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Have seen Momoka this time was not as great as last time was disappointed won't be seeing her again.

Might of been a bad night for her

belial
10-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Might of been a bad night for her

I bet she had to spend hours getting "workplace training" by her pimp Brissyboy and pretending she could feel his penis inside her. That is enough is to ruin anyones day.

herecticx
10-07-2012, 10:55 PM
her pimps obviously not doing his job properly

he should hav the bitch on meth maybe shed a few kilos

:D