PDA

View Full Version : Underwood Massage

Vmann
29-11-2012, 01:07 PM
G'day all this is my first after report post so hope its all in order.

After having no luck with a single lady I had been trying to contact I decided to go for a drive and see if I could locate Green Tea Underwood, which I have read a little about on here. Spotted the shop and waled in asked about there service and got a booking straight up which was a good thing, ushered into the first room and a young Taiwanese girl came in she was about 5 ft nothing lovely body sweet feminine voice and as cute as a button. She asked how long I would like and nominated the price for an hour I asked if there were any extras to which she replied no sorry we don’t do that here and from then on it almost seemed a little uncomfortable with no conversation and straight down to business. So I thought I’d better change the mood and started chatting after some time she became very friendly and chatty discovered that she was 24 in Aus on a working holiday. She had done travelling in Aus but was looking forward to doing more soon. The massage started off pretty average as she worked on my neck and shoulders did do some good work getting some tension out of the top of my neck then she moved on to the lower back and climbed up on to the table, this is where this young lady really did a great job with a technique that that I have never experienced before, she knelt on my lower back with her knees digging to my back then would slide one knee up the out side of the spine then run back down rubbing the inside of her thigh over the ribs this was quite an amazing feeling and I was think that it might be a little hard to disguise the fact that I really was looking for an all body massage. After a few minutes of this she then started working on my legs and buttocks which simply made the afore mention desire an impossibility to hide. When she asked me to roll over I had to apologise for the state I was in to which she had a bit of a giggle and with out question took the matter in hand and finished the massage as we continued to chat about different things. She finished the session with a warm sponge down and towling off. All in all it was a very satisfying massage. As I was leaving I had who I’m guessing was the manager come and have a chat asking if I was happy with the service and making recommendation for my next visit explained the different styles of massage that they have on offer, which I thought was pretty good business, and yes I think that I will definitely head back down and try the Thai back walking massage sounds interesting.

Nomad628
29-11-2012, 02:18 PM
I normally see Yuki at GTM. Pretty standard service, decent-ish massage, though mechanical. Haven't bothered trying another as you get comfortable if you've seen the same girl over and over. Perhaps a change is due! Sherry on cracker sounds tempting

BrisMoses
01-12-2012, 10:40 AM
the whole thing with the knee and thigh thing sounds like Niki, if so i can highly reccomend