PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting ruts

x11
04-06-2013, 10:17 AM
so what do people do when ur in a punting rut? been feeling down lately. part of me wants a punt part of me cbf (cant be f@@ked) going.

was watching some kpop... girls generation.... some hotties there.. still part of me cbf....

what do u do?

Punted-till-Munted
04-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Spend time with family

uber
04-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Have a wank.

rooter
04-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Depends ...
If you are not punting and feeling Ok, then just go with the flow and don't punt; no point in just punting for the sake of it.
Punt when the urge comes back. you will come back with renewed enthusiasm.
If not punting is getting you down then you need to snap out of it, nip it in the bud, force yourself before you fall into a full on depression.
Try something you daven't tried before to motivate you like a double or do something you don't normally do eg if you normally see young girls, then try a MILF, if you usually do FS try a R and T, if you usually see Japanese girls, try a Thai, try a new shop, break the routine.

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2013, 01:08 PM
so what do people do when ur in a punting rut? been feeling down lately. part of me wants a punt part of me cbf (cant be f@@ked) going.

was watching some kpop... girls generation.... some hotties there.. still part of me cbf....

what do u do?

May be the Styles BBBJ and CIM will do the trick !

Just laid there, no need to perform, do nothing and let the technician do all the works !

If that didn't work, you probably need a kick up your backside, go see Lisa at Stanmore and get punishment for your whole body! When you walk away, you will feel like a new person!

Just my two cents

Cheers

ilovefs
04-06-2013, 02:25 PM
I totally understand. Sometimes I think I just punt out of habit or boredom, not because I want to or am particularly horny. At times I even feel I regret it and that it was a waste of time and money, and that's not just when the punt isn't a great one, its often.

I think I need a blonde aussie teen with a tight pussy to motivate me again! Legal of course. :cool2:

BlueBirdDuke
04-06-2013, 02:54 PM
I totally understand. Sometimes I think I just punt out of habit or boredom, not because I want to or am particularly horny. At times I even feel I regret it and that it was a waste of time and money, and that's not just when the punt isn't a great one, its often.

I think I need a blonde aussie teen with a tight pussy to motivate me again! Legal of course. :cool2:

Go to Gold Coast then...

IExperiment
04-06-2013, 07:07 PM

what do u do?

You need time or someone really good I have been there as nothing will make it fun or satisfied.
Give it two weeks off is the best and you will miss the pussy :)

Oldsteel
04-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Ahlungor is right. A quick tune up from a styles technician and you will be humming along.
I had one yesterday and thinking about it, I might just need one tomorrow.

CunningLinguist
05-06-2013, 02:08 AM

what do u do?

Don't punt out of habit, punt when you feel the need badly enough to do something about it.
I can punt as much as twice a day to as little as once every 2 months, it just depends on how busy I am and what other things I am up to ...
I reckon if I lived in Saudi Arabia I would punt less, as there is less flesh to covet ...

x11
05-06-2013, 09:39 AM
I suppose the real problem is that I'm down, frustrated, annoyed at things around me. most of which I can't change and will be a continuing cause of frustration. little things which on their own can be ingored but when it's a continuous chipping away at your energy really builds up. the punting rut is just a symptom.

perhaps what I need is a season to relax and release.

123kid
05-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Get a job in the mines. Your hundreds of kms from any temptations for a good period of time so when you get back to the real world like Sydney for me, your ready to explode.

jellyshots
06-06-2013, 12:53 AM
I suppose the real problem is that I'm down, frustrated, annoyed at things around me. most of which I can't change and will be a continuing cause of frustration. little things which on their own can be ingored but when it's a continuous chipping away at your energy really builds up. the punting rut is just a symptom.

perhaps what I need is a season to relax and release.
This is definitely a reason to go and wind down. I suggest a trip to Romeo's. Do the 90 minute option, chill out, get one of the girls to do a back walk.