PDA

View Full Version : nu 40 and 8 @ Blacktown

richie
30-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Well guy's the managment at these places still leave a lot to be desired. Got to nu40 around 10.50 shown the waiting room a couple of minutes later an older working girl arrived...not really my style so passed her up she left the door ajar could see some girls that did not look too bad all seem to be eating or going to there waiting room....waited another 10 mins no girls arrived walked out went to leave then the manager and mamasan sya not go we get girls for you now. Not really interested so left.
Dropped by nu 8 the first 2 girls not too bad a bit older but very pretty faces thought i would meet some of the other girls well it went down hill from there some big Aust lady and the rest of the working girls went down hill.
The manager came back and said which girl i said the second one he said okay how long you stay and asked for the money. I said no i give it to the girl in the room he was not happy and demanded it i said no i give it too the girl he got the shits and left. Glad i didn't hand the money over as they sent the wrong girls then he said OH that girl she have booking now by this time it has been 20mins. He then said can wait 15 mins so I think okay........20mins later she comes back says hi but seems confused the manager says somthing to her and says she come back in a minute. 5min later i go to the office manager tells me she have another booking now next time you see girl just take not wait....I was polite and said i want to meet all the girls not just the first one or two
well left I have seen similar reports about these 2 shops I have been there a number of times always been okay not sure if I will be going back

asnlvr
30-11-2012, 01:20 PM
These shops have always stuffed customers around but go there on a Friday or Saturday night and customers are lining up out the door. Simply, they are cheap and occasionally you do get a gem. The thing is the owners could earn MORE money by treating the customer with a little respect, retire the grannies and most of all SHOW A LINE UP!!!!!!.

Booster
01-12-2012, 05:55 AM
The thing is the owners could earn MORE money by treating the customer with a little respect, retire the grannies and most of all SHOW A LINE UP!!!!!!.

OMG yes, instead of getting pissed off because you didn't take the first one and asked to see all the available girls.

Littlewonder
01-12-2012, 08:56 AM
All shops have problems and I think the ones with Papasans are worse than the ones with Mamasans I dont think the males are as understanding. If a cutomer want to see all the girls then he should be given the oportunity and then he can make a choice, how many times have you been told no more girls available go to walk out and they appear out of the wood work!

Its your money you are spending spend it on the girl you want not the one the shop pushing cause its her turn or cause they are trying to promote her.

the wizard
01-12-2012, 09:10 AM
That's why I do a little bit of research, check out this forum and plan my punts.
Gone are the days that I just do a walk in- too many disapointments and you leave yourself open to manipulation by cunning management...

("Trying to pass off the house wine")

Littlewonder
01-12-2012, 02:56 PM
That's why I do a little bit of research, check out this forum and plan my punts.
Gone are the days that I just do a walk in- too many disapointments and you leave yourself open to manipulation by cunning management...

("Trying to pass off the house wine")

You sound like a wise man thats learnt the hard way like me!

richie
01-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes a line up would be good but this has been suggested to these shops before on this forum, for some reason they just arn't into it. The only reason I go there that there is one really great girl a superstar Narco unbeliavable BBBJ with CIM sometimes she does this with green tea. the other girl Fiona is so so not too bad does BBBJ both have great bodies pretty faces.

Booster
02-12-2012, 06:17 AM
All shops have problems and I think the ones with Papasans are worse than the ones with Mamasans I dont think the males are as understanding. If a cutomer want to see all the girls then he should be given the oportunity and then he can make a choice, how many times have you been told no more girls available go to walk out and they appear out of the wood work!

You would think that the papasans being male would have a greater understanding, but in the end its all business.
I think people like us who are 'picky' are somewhat in the minority.

Littlewonder
02-12-2012, 08:15 AM
You would think that the papasans being male would have a greater understanding, but in the end its all business.
I think people like us who are 'picky' are somewhat in the minority.

Are we in the minority when it comes to which shop we spend our money at or only when it comes to speaking up? I think it may just be the latter!