PDA

View Full Version : A problem at Styles that is easily fixed.

Sextus
30-11-2012, 02:00 AM
This is an excerpt from a piece I am writing now about a really nice time I had in my first ever visit to Styles yesterday evening.

I rang ahead after getting of the train and Alysha was free when I rang and she was still free when I arrived there about 12 minutes later.

It really is a separate issue to my after review of the lovely young Alysha, and it was getting in the way of that, so I have put it in a different thread as I feel it is an important issue. I'd like to see Styles new concept succeed, but unless this was an isolated incident, I won't be back after my next visit. You can make up your own minds about what you want to do on the basis of my reporting. Hopefully management will pay attention to this.

" I pulled down the right strap of her LBD (the dress made famous by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s) to reveal her pretty black bra and reached a hand in to cup her soft young tit. It felt so nice that I sought to double my pleasure by getting access to her other tit as well. But her dress and bra was so tight there was no access there at all.

As for feeling her tits on the outside of her dress, you’d be better off feeling the bumps on a leather chesterfield lounge than trying to get any pleasure out of any cloth tit. Her bra through her dress felt like France’s impregnable Maginot line - and that thing was meant to keep Germany out.

Well it didn’t keep Germany out (as history shows) but Alysha’s deliberately chosen impregnable bra did a far better job of keeping me out than all of France ever managed to do to Germany. They, at least, had the Ardenne’s to outflank France by, but I had no such option.

Of course, this was my first visit to Styles, and they have a new concept to work the bugs out of. I’m not sure if Alysha’s outfit is typical therefore, but I STRONGLY suggest to management that to improve this concept – because I feel it deserves to be a success as it has other virtues that I will mention in my review later – then the girls should NOT wear bras at all. Wear lovely dresses sure, as that is a big part of their glamour, but it is very little to ask that when a girl is actually going to the extremely intimate pleasure of sucking a cock, a bit of a naked feel up of tits through a thin dress is nowhere near as much to ask of her. It is just a bit of tit for Christ’s sakes, but to a man they do mean so much us.

From a man’s point of view I feel this is an essential pleasure. It is to me certainly. One of the girls, Mica’s, pictures is promoting her for her fantastic tits. I want to see her next, but if her promoted tits turn out to be also locked away behind an impregnable bra, then that is the last time I’ll ever go back to Styles. As for the rest of you, you can make up your own minds about this based on my reporting to come."

Sextus
30-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Hmm, yes, I think you are right about that Sextus.

If I wanted to fuck a girl in armour plating, maybe it would just be easier to fuck an armadillio.

Sextus
30-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Ps. I've abandoned the review I have completed and was going to post on Alysha until Styles bother to reply to this.

Or even to bother to reply to my PM to them about it 12 hours ago.

the wizard
30-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Hmm, yes, I think you are right about that Sextus.

If I wanted to fuck a girl in armour plating, maybe it would just be easier to fuck an armadillio.

I agree Sextus, they are sucking you off for gods sake- no time for them to be coy, they can wear Bra's as long as they can come off- right off
They should show some tit and ass and let you have access to fondle them.

Sextus
30-11-2012, 11:25 PM
You've nailed it Wizard, the contradiction is really weird. A sextress from the neck up, and The Pope from the neck down.

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Styles: Show me the money !!

Ahlungor: Show the tits first !!

Sillyboy
01-12-2012, 01:01 AM
I had no problem getting access to Alysha tits in my session. She seemed to enjoy the sensuality of it although I think that may be just a rapport between her and customer. Maybe she didn't strike the same feel but still gave u a good BBBJ service? YMMV as they say brother

Sextus
01-12-2012, 01:12 AM
How did you access her tits with a tight bra and dress on? Did she take her bra off and pull her dress down or not?

(Plz specifically answer this.)

Or did you have to try to squeeze your hands down uncomfortably between her tight bra and dress like you were trying to get a mousetrap out from behind the fridge?

Sextus
01-12-2012, 01:41 AM
I know YMMV, but we aren't talking about fucking rimming here, we are talking about fucking tits!

How can there possibly be any justification for varying mileage when it comes to those?

Styles, can you please tell your potential customers exactly what we can expect on what is a minor issue for the girls but a big issue for the guys?

If potential customers are happy for their mileage to vary for a tit feel when the girls photos specifically feature their tits, then your marketing, and in this thread, that has had hundreds of hits, your PR skills, need a lot more work.

Sillyboy
01-12-2012, 03:01 AM
Brother sextus I would never do something that the girl wouldn't want. As you described, to squeeze your hands down uncomfortably is just like forcing something to happen.

She was happily blowing and licking away during our session and quite naturally guided my hands to her breasts to fondle and stroke after she undid her bra. At no stage did i attempt to try and take off her clothing which seems like you did on your prerogative as "you pulled down the strap of her LBD". As I said, maybe we clicked for some reason so it was all very natural so she seemed very happy for it.

Sillyboy
01-12-2012, 03:03 AM
One thing is that you as a customer may feel that you are entitled to a tit feel but their services are targeted as a blowjob lounge. What the girl does as extra is probably up to her similar to when we go to MS.

Sextus
01-12-2012, 10:22 AM
As The Wizard pointed out, a head job is alot more intimate than a massage, so the two cannot be compared. The argument is invalid.

The photos of the girls are all about their tits.

Styles, please caption these photos. Like these? Then you'll be fucken lucky mate....

This may not be marketing gold, but it will at least be the truth, and we wouldn't want to be deceptive in our marketing would we? I will even caption them for you for free, as I am very good at photoshop.

I guess it is human to focus on what you don't get more than what you are getting. In this case it is the most reasonable of natural desires. The dresses are really nice. The Russian, Iron Curtain bras are bullshit.

numberonebigsize
01-12-2012, 11:46 AM
This is an excerpt from a piece I am writing now about a really nice time I had in my first ever visit to Styles yesterday evening.

I rang ahead after getting of the train and Alysha was free when I rang and she was still free when I arrived there about 12 minutes later.

It really is a separate issue to my after review of the lovely young Alysha, and it was getting in the way of that, so I have put it in a different thread as I feel it is an important issue. I'd like to see Styles new concept succeed, but unless this was an isolated incident, I won't be back after my next visit. You can make up your own minds about what you want to do on the basis of my reporting. Hopefully management will pay attention to this.

" I pulled down the right strap of her LBD (the dress made famous by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s) to reveal her pretty black bra and reached a hand in to cup her soft young tit. It felt so nice that I sought to double my pleasure by getting access to her other tit as well. But her dress and bra was so tight there was no access there at all.

As for feeling her tits on the outside of her dress, you’d be better off feeling the bumps on a leather chesterfield lounge than trying to get any pleasure out of any cloth tit. Her bra through her dress felt like France’s impregnable Maginot line - and that thing was meant to keep Germany out.

Well it didn’t keep Germany out (as history shows) but Alysha’s deliberately chosen impregnable bra did a far better job of keeping me out than all of France ever managed to do to Germany. They, at least, had the Ardenne’s to outflank France by, but I had no such option.

Of course, this was my first visit to Styles, and they have a new concept to work the bugs out of. I’m not sure if Alysha’s outfit is typical therefore, but I STRONGLY suggest to management that to improve this concept – because I feel it deserves to be a success as it has other virtues that I will mention in my review later – then the girls should NOT wear bras at all. Wear lovely dresses sure, as that is a big part of their glamour, but it is very little to ask that when a girl is actually going to the extremely intimate pleasure of sucking a cock, a bit of a naked feel up of tits through a thin dress is nowhere near as much to ask of her. It is just a bit of tit for Christ’s sakes, but to a man they do mean so much us.

From a man’s point of view I feel this is an essential pleasure. It is to me certainly. One of the girls, Mica’s, pictures is promoting her for her fantastic tits. I want to see her next, but if her promoted tits turn out to be also locked away behind an impregnable bra, then that is the last time I’ll ever go back to Styles. As for the rest of you, you can make up your own minds about this based on my reporting to come."
Ive seen Mica, sucked so well i thought my balls were in danger of being extracted through the eye of my cock---it was great. Yes she has BIG tits and they were very accessable and halfway through they both came out in all their natural glory. No part of the dress or bra was unfastened though. When she took the whole load it felt better than any of the last 10/20 W/L fucks that i can remember (with possibly the exception of NADIA from SWL18----where the fuck has she gone). My advice to Mr Styles is allow the girls to take a $20 tip for getting the gear off for eye candy and touching only. There would be a lineup of punters stretching back to RNSH.

the wizard
01-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Ive seen Mica, sucked so well i thought my balls were in danger of being extracted through the eye of my cock---it was great. Yes she has BIG tits and they were very accessable and halfway through they both came out in all their natural glory. No part of the dress or bra was unfastened though. When she took the whole load it felt better than any of the last 10/20 W/L fucks that i can remember (with possibly the exception of NADIA from SWL18----where the fuck has she gone). My advice to Mr Styles is allow the girls to take a $20 tip for getting the gear off for eye candy and touching only. There would be a lineup of punters stretching back to RNSH.

I agree, have them completley naked on their knees, let us be stimulated by sound of the bbbj, the sight of a gorgeous body, tit's, ass and pussy, and the touch of the same...

Sextus
01-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Attempting to squeeze tits out of tight bras and dresses and forced into unnatural shapes look is fucked.

The girls are deliberately wearing clothes that they know will be difficult for a man to access. It is pre-meditated on their part, because they already know men will want to access their tits, and they have taken countermeasures to prevent it. I didn't come down in the last shower.

And why should you tip for something that the website photos are marketing specifically to you as a touchable pleasure? That is the biggest issue here. That is deceptive. Are you listening to this, potential Styles punters?

And American tipping culture is a blight anyway.

Maybe the caption to the photos should also say, "Like these tits? Well just put your hand back in your pocket buddy and you might get some then. If not, well then, piss off, don't touch."

I'm so good at photoshop, I can even offer to put a black, 'forbidden" bar over the girl's tits in the photos if they like. And I'll do that for free too. It may not be marketing gold, but what is so wrong with the truth for a change?

Sextus
01-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Styles, I am trying to be helpful to you.

So here is an idea, why not start supplying what men actually want?

What is wrong with that idea for a successful business model?

Make an announcement that naked tits are guaranteed.

I promise you that I will be part of that queue that will form stretching back to RNS hospital after you announce this.

Sort these girls out! It is a minor matter for them that is easily fixed, but really important to we blokes.

They'll earn more money, you'll earn more money, we punters will be happy and we'll love you!

What is the problem? Why the big silence? Why do you think it is a better idea to wear all this dreadful publicity instead?

I am confused on your behalf.

What do you all you other potential Styles punters think?

I'd love to post my review of the postives about Styles, and those of Alysha, I am an award wiinning reviewer! You would much prefer to have my review working for you much more than this dreadful thread is doing for you, I assure you.

But if you maintain your Olympian remote silence about this I am afraid I will have to tear my review up.

Sextus
01-12-2012, 01:24 PM
I agree, have them completley naked on their knees, let us be stimulated by sound of the bbbj, the sight of a gorgeous body, tit's, ass and pussy, and the touch of the same...

Wizard, I don't agree with that. I like the glamour of the dresses - I know Boater does too - their pretty panties. Naked Bj's you get from a normal brothel. I like that point of glamorous difference at Styles.

Styles, you are nearly there - make with a simple announcent about hot tits guaranteed to be spilling naked out of these lovely dresses and the punters will line up to RNS.

What I see them doing now, reading this thread, is departing into the sunset to other places....

DeepImpact
01-12-2012, 01:37 PM
If they all put on a uniform that was very loose fitting at the front then that might solve the problem. The girl I saw Coco was fine with her breasts being touched.

Sextus
01-12-2012, 01:47 PM
If they all put on a uniform that was very loose fitting at the front then that might solve the problem. The girl I saw Coco was fine with her breasts being touched.

Thanks for your input Deep Impact. But their individual dresses are lovely. I wouldn't like a standard uniform at all.

The big point is, did Coco's bra come all the way off for you or not? (plz answer this, thank you.)

I really so do not want to take a punt with this happening to me again. And I doubt if all the potential first time punters at Styles want to take a gamble on this either.

I've forgotten all about the head job, and all I have left from Styles is a sour memory of frustration.

Make the naked tit guarantee Styles....

DeepImpact
02-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Thanks for your input Deep Impact. But their individual dresses are lovely. I wouldn't like a standard uniform at all.

The big point is, did Coco's bra come all the way off for you or not? (plz answer this, thank you.)

I really so do not want to take a punt with this happening to me again. And I doubt if all the potential first time punters at Styles want to take a gamble on this either.

I've forgotten all about the head job, and all I have left from Styles is a sour memory of frustration.

Make the naked tit guarantee Styles....

Hi Bro Sextus, it sounds like you are at a tipping point for this shop. If Bra's come off you will love it, if they don't then you will stay away. With Coco her Bra stayed on but I was able to touch both of her breasts directly and see her nipples just by putting my hands down the front of her loose top. It was enough for me. I wrote a review that was subsequently deleted so it's unlikely I will write one about this shop again.

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Styles: Show me the money !!

Ahlungor: Show the tits first !!

I don't know why we are still debating, surely if the girl can give you BBBJ and let you CIM, showing you the tits is not too much to ask and that should include light touching and caressing !!

Now I am all for No rough play like a hard squeeze and bitting, the girl has the right to say no at any time but punters has right too, I love to try BBBJ and CIM by a busty girl !!

You see, i am a ready customer, and $80 is my price range but if there is no tits! There will be no me, enough said !!

Sextus
02-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi Bro Sextus, it sounds like you are at a tipping point for this shop. If Bra's come off you will love it, if they don't then you will stay away. With Coco her Bra stayed on but I was able to touch both of her breasts directly and see her nipples just by putting my hands down the front of her loose top. It was enough for me. I wrote a review that was subsequently deleted so it's unlikely I will write one about this shop again.

Yes, Deep Impact, Iam definitely at that tipping point. I was only thinking that very same thing today before I came on line today.

A pattern has emerged where you and numberonebigsize and me all report that the bras stayed tightly and well and truly on - and you had to squeeze your hands down into them to get any feel at all. A bra is a tight, restricting item of clothing, it is scratchy to the back of a man's hands, you can't get any real natural purchase on the tits, the boobs get squeezed into unnatural shapes if you try to get them out and the bra's are just in the fucking way!

They are in the way on a physical and on a psychological level, and both of these factors are as important as each other in sex. Bra's on piss me off. I've forgotten the head job now, and I only remember that.

Sextus
02-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I don't know why we are still debating, surely if the girl can give you BBBJ and let you CIM, showing you the tits is not too much to ask and that should include light touching and caressing !!

Now I am all for No rough play like a hard squeeze and bitting, the girl has the right to say no at any time but punters has right too, I love to try BBBJ and CIM by a busty girl !!

You see, i am a ready customer, and $80 is my price range but if there is no tits! There will be no me, enough said !!

AhLungor, I know from your writing (and your gorgeous avatar) that like me, you are a tit man.

Those of you out there that aren't as much tit men as AhLungor and I am (and as countless other blokes, potential Styles customers like AhLungor and me, and reading this right now) may not understand therefore how frustrating restricted access to tits can be.

AhLungor wrote:

"You see I am a ready customer, and $80 is in my price range, but if there are no tits, there will be no me, enough said!!"

Styles, think about how many hundreds of other blokes, other potential regular customers of yours AhLungor and I represent. Why are our wishes and the thought of your and the girls' increased incomes not important to you? Publicity like this is not increasing your business - it is losing it! You don't deserve that because all you need to do is iron this bug out of your system.

I AM going to make one more visit to Styles, and the bra is entirely off - the dress still on, I like that - or I am leaving.

I'll report what happens fellow punters. I have a feeling that this thread will be getting through to them, so I have some hope!

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2012, 12:03 PM
AhLungor, I know from your writing (and your gorgeous avatar) that like me, you are a tit man.

Those of you out there that aren't as much tit men as AhLungor and I am (and as countless other blokes, potential Styles customers like AhLungor and me, and reading this right now) may not understand therefore how frustrating restricted access to tits can be.

AhLungor wrote:

"You see I am a ready customer, and $80 is in my price range, but if there are no tits, there will be no me, enough said!!"

Styles, think about how many hundreds of other blokes, other potential regular customers of yours AhLungor and I represent. Why are our wishes and the thought of your and the girls' increased incomes not important to you? Publicity like this is not increasing your business - it is losing it! You don't deserve that because all you need to do is iron this bug out of your system.

I AM going to make one more visit to Styles, and the bra is entirely off - the dress still on, I like that - or I am leaving.

I'll report what happens fellow punters. I have a feeling that this thread will be getting through to them, so I have some hope!

Haha, heros have the same view, can you imagine if Kimiko (my avatar) or Mia or Sophie or Milo are giving me BBBJ with clothes on and no viewing or touching of their biggest assets........ What the !!

Travelmate
02-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Haha, heros have the same view, can you imagine if Kimiko (my avatar) or Mia or Sophie or Milo are giving me BBBJ with clothes on and no viewing or touching of their biggest assets........ What the !!

you can have this NO NO NO!! and they survive in Brisbane.

In Sydney. It will not last!

reve
02-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Sextus

Styles is a BJ bar, a BBBJ is all that is guaranteed in this establishment. You have no entitlement to anything other than a BBBJ. A lady may choose to take off (or loosen) her bra and allow you paw her breasts, and when she does she will generally do so for free. However, whether or not she does so is completely up to her and really depends on her feel toward you (and maybe also how she feels herself at the time).

You are acting like a customer that visits a chinese massage shop and then gets mad when the girl doesnt offer fs. I know you will say tit play and fs are not the same thing, my point is that these are both extras provided at the sole discretion of the lady.

My advice to you - If a girl at styles won't accomodate you, try another girl or just go to another shop. Styles silence on the matter shows they are not interested in changing their existing business model.

That remind me one session I had with crystal. She was grinding so hard on top of me and the panty she wore was so tiny and it almost seem it will turn into bbfs.:burn: which I would be struggle to accept or push her out of the way. She seem very horny that day and cum by just rubbing herself against my little bro.

Sextus
02-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Thanks so much for you thoughts on this Galactus, I do appreciate them, but...

1. Why do all the girls photos on their friggin' website feature the girl's tits as a primary attraction? Nothing there about being able to touch them as an unlikely to get "extra." Nothing about the girls having their bras bolted on, like the friggin' Berlin Wall keeping you out.

The photos are false and misleading advertising. This is not the first time a brothel has done that, and not the first time they have been exposed for it either.

2. Words can't express the amount of difference between a massage ladies denial of full service, and a girl with six inches of you down her throat already, not letting you be able to touch up her tits. One is a huge extra, the other is NOTHING!

If, as you say, Style's silence on the matter shows they aren't interested in changing their fucked business model because the girls' tits are so desperately more important to them than a client's incredibly reasonable wishes, then Travelmate's comment:

"In Sydney. It will not last!"

says it all. And Styles will deserve everything they (don't) get.

wilisno
02-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks so much for you thoughts on this Galactus, I do appreciate them, but...

1. Why do all the girls photos on their friggin' website feature the girl's tits as a primary attraction? Nothing there about being able to touch them as an unlikely to get "extra." Nothing about the girls having their bras bolted on, like the friggin' Berlin Wall keeping you out.

The photos are false and misleading advertising. This is not the first time a brothel has done that, and not the first time they have been exposed for it either.

2. Words can't express the amount of difference between a massage ladies denial of full service, and a girl with six inches of you down her throat already, not letting you be able to touch up her tits. One is a huge extra, the other is NOTHING!

If, as you say, Style's silence on the matter shows they aren't interested in changing their fucked business model because the girls' tits are so desperately more important to them than a client's incredibly reasonable wishes, then Travelmate's comment:

"In Sydney. It will not last!"

says it all. And Styles will deserve everything they (don't) get.
Styles had set down their business model from day 1, that is : BBBJ and CIM only with the girl fully clothed !
So they are targeting that section of clientele who want just that, if that's not what you want, they're not targeting you, as simple as that, so there's no problem to be fixed here. I've never been there because that's not what I want, but I don't have to go on criticizing them for the model of business they choose to offer in a vandetta style !

As for misleading advertisement ... well ! Have a look around, there are so many ads everywhere like those MOC ones where they specify girls with huge ass, and pictures of the girl like Keilla at the moment with a killer ass, they don't mean you can have Greek with her, and I don't take it as misleading advertisement either !

To cut a long story short, if you don't like that model of business, go elsewhere. By criticizing about the same thing against the same shop repeatedly, you'll run the risk of falling in the malicious attack category !

Sextus
02-12-2012, 01:57 PM
You are right about that Wilisno, I guess I must also like to debate...

Styles, feel free to continue on as you wish to.

Competitors! Please open a bbbj bar that ofers what Style's won't. We all will be waiting, cocks in pants, for you.

In the meantime, all the best to everyone: Styles, the girls at Styles, and to the punters who are happy with less.

Sextus.

DeepImpact
02-12-2012, 04:13 PM
You are right about that Wilisno, I guess I must also like to debate...

Styles, feel free to continue on as you wish to.

Competitors! Please open a bbbj bar that ofers what Style's won't. We all will be waiting, cocks in pants, for you.

In the meantime, all the best to everyone: Styles, the girls at Styles, and to the punters who are happy with less.

Sextus.

It looks like you are going to get banned if you ask any more questions. I think you are kind or right but are looking at things the wrong way. Do you remember when you were first starting out with girls and what a thrill it was even to touch the outside of a girls bra let alone get your hand inside. That is the way you need to look at the experience at Styles are more than likely you will be a happy guy after that. Just enjoy what you do get rather than what you don't. A feel of her breasts is OK in my opinion but I could see how you might get frustrated if the bra was too tight but I never had that issue at all with Coco.

Sextus
02-12-2012, 04:33 PM
That is a really nice thought Deep Impact. You make me very nostalgic for when I was a teenager. Thanks for that mate.

Maybe I am too old now, too experienced, to appreciate this properly anymore. (In fact I know I am.)

But to all you born again teenagers, I wish you well.

Styles, it is cool, I am just not your market. Wilisno helped me to see this (thanks for that mate) I am now relaxed and at peace, thanks to your and Deep Impact's advice.

I wish Styles every success, and sorry to them about becoming too passionate in my debate and about their tit photos.

But I still wish for a competitor in the BBBj bar business that caters for the likes of me and AhLungor and countless others!

wilisno
02-12-2012, 05:06 PM
That is a really nice thought Deep Impact. You make me very nostalgic for when I was a teenager. Thanks for that mate.

Maybe I am too old now, too experienced, to appreciate this properly anymore. (In fact I know I am.)

Styles, it is cool, I am just not your market. Wilisno helped me to see this (thanks for that mate) I am now relaxed and at peace, thanks to your and Deep Impact's advice.

I wish Styles every success, and sorry to them about becoming too passionate in my debate and about their tit photos.

But I still wish for a competitor in the BBBj bar business that caters for the likes of me and AhLungor and countless others!

You're cool bro !

But yes, if there are competitors aiming for the same market, they might change their model, but that remains to be seen ! Moreover, it's not my concern, even if the girl does it naked, I might be worked up so much that I want my little brother to be in her other cavity as well, so there's no end to the demand from customers ! It's their business, they know what they are doing, so I suggest we just leave it at that !

Another thing, you should be grateful that the Styles owner has been so tolerant all this time, if he were Wilson of Ginza, all the colourful words would have come out already ! Haha, sorry Wilson ! :miao:

DeepImpact
02-12-2012, 07:00 PM

Hey Bro, it's good to see someone so passionate about something. I much prefer to read about this type of thing then an advertorial any day. You must really like tits, I mean really really really like them!!! probably enough to count them while going to sleep each night. Just tell the Styles girl you are doing an audit and need to check if she has two breasts.

Sextus
02-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Hey Bro, it's good to see someone so passionate about something. I much prefer to read about this type of thing then an advertorial any day. You must really like tits, I mean really really really like them!!! probably enough to count them while going to sleep each night. Just tell the Styles girl you are doing an audit and need to check if she has two breasts.

Ha! Great idea Deep Impact Bro. I may use that line, and any future visit to Styles by me will, understandably, be completely anonymous!

As for me liking tits - when I was 7 years old i used to be absolutely fascinated by the tight bulging white shirt on my schoolteacher. I can see her straining blouse and too tight buttons perfectly to this day. At 7 years old I didn't know why I was so hypnotised by her chest, I just knew that I was.

So I was a lost cause when it comes to tits from a scarily young age, and time hasn't changed a thing.

Me and AhLungor, we both adore tits - his avatar is breathtaking, Kumiko is like heaven on earth.

It was only my extreme passion for girl's tits that was motivating my desire to re-make Styles in my own image. I think Styles are onto a potentially great thing, they are pioneers in Sydney, and for that they do deserve a lot of credit for their intiative and courage.

boater
02-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Styles, I am trying to be helpful to you.

So here is an idea, why not start supplying what men actually want?

Actually, I don't care at all about feeling or seeing their tits. Its sort of, well, titillating for me that they are not plonked out

My 2 cents

Boater

HighFlyer
02-12-2012, 07:45 PM
My 8th or 9th visit today.. didn't have any issues with Cherry getting out her perky A's to hold.
But to be honest the girls are so gorgeous here.. seeing those teen faces dedicated to servicing you is really enough for me, save the tits playing for FS shops.

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Says who? - you???

How about we leave it up to the girls to make up their own mind about what they consider a big difference OK?

Ever notice how many WLs are prepared to let themselves be fucked silly by 10 dudes a day, but will not even allow one guy to kiss them on the lips? Similarly, some may girls may be willing to suck a hundred slimey cocks, but draw the line at having the same fellas grabbing at their chest meat. Or maybe they will follow their instinct and make that decision on a case by case basis.

Their bodies, their rules - deal with it

Haha, that's Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman all over again, she will suck and fuck but she won't kiss on the lips, neither do Richard Gere.............haha

No problem and I so get it.That's why as much as I like Michelle from 501 and think that she is one of the most beautiful ML around, but since she has draw the line as no nude, I only ever seen her once. I just much rather spent my $50 tips else where.

And I know where to get BBBJ with big natural tits you can do anything you want to them !!

altgourami
03-12-2012, 05:31 PM
You will not find a group of nicer genuine young k-girls than the girls at Styles. It is a wonderfully refreshing place. And I'd be hard pressed to name another shop with as consistent a service as this place. The more I go the more I realise I'm finding it harder to get turned on by girls in other shops. The only shops I can go to at the moment are Ginza (FS), Styles (BBBJ) and Tiandi (RNT).

Sextus
03-12-2012, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=altgourami;99466]You will not find a group of nicer genuine young k-girls than the girls at Styles. It is a wonderfully refreshing place."

You may want to read my after report of Alysha on this very same topic altgourami (You may have read it already.)

asnlvr
03-12-2012, 05:41 PM
I was reading this forum this morning just before getting a haircut, sitting there I got an idea for a new type of business. One lady working on the thinking head and another under the drop sheet. :grimace:Shame the name Styles is already taken.

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Well, this debate is gonna to go on and on and on until one of the following happens:

1. Styles is doing good business with the current policy (no view and no touch) and another operator comes along and try to take market share by providing same BBBJ + CIM with nude or topless blow job girls and touching of breasts are welcome.

2. Styles is not doing well at all and the owner eventually comes to his senses and submitted to public demand and give the customers what they want.

Well, until then, I will be happy with my usual RnT with plenty of tits play.

Just my two cents and my weekly punting dollars is really only a drop in the spermy ocean, right ??

Cheers

:cool2:

Sextus
03-12-2012, 06:03 PM
"So when a lady signs up to work at styles, and the boss says to them 'you will give BBBJs to dudes all day' and then some guy wants to pull out their boobs for some additional stimulation, [I'm just guessing, but I think Galactus may be referring to me here] they may be like - 'no way - Im not getting paid to do that!'"

Galactus, I am reformed and contrite now regarding Styles, thanks to the wisdom of several on this forum, and to my own conscience because of what an angel Alysha is.

Your advice was helpful too - even if it was delivered in a more pointed way sometimes!

Sextus
03-12-2012, 06:09 PM
But as you are Galactus, Devourer of Worlds, I think you let me off pretty lightly!

Sextus
03-12-2012, 06:42 PM
AhLungor, I'll still be keeping an eye out for developments in this area....

Style_Admin
03-12-2012, 08:45 PM
howdy to all punters

to sextus and all other concerning punters about this issue let me address you this

after reading all the replies and comments and thoughts , i want to ask you all of these questions ?

1. have we <our staff and establishment> misled you in any way about our services?
2. at these modern age can we force or persuade the ladies to do things which they are not comfortable ?

all i can say is this , we are trying to cater for all the punters but there are limitations to what an establishment can do.
as an operator of an establishment yes i want provide all services available but thats not going to happen so ......
you have your fancy sextus ,
but we have our standards as well , so when your inside with the techs you should try to connect with them first.
also it is an unwritten ettiquet that you should get consent from them as well.

there are positive and negative after reports in every shops in australia. but i personally think this manner is not needed.
look after all, all these establishments are here to provide you with adquate service for each type of different establishment , so i hope you had your say and be cool
about the whole situations.

we truly appreciate your input to the forum but please refrain from being personal .

thank you from the management.

p.s sextus when you visit styles again ,please please have a pleasant time .

Sextus
03-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Dear Style Admin,

It is really good to hear from you. If you had come in nearer to the beginning of this thread with your reasonable comments the debate would definitely not have become so passionate. We felt neglected, like you didn't care about anyone's queries or concerns. Instead we were left to debate amongst ourselves, and like all debates, it reached heights of passion as everyone tried to express themselves as best they could.

Eventually we sorted it all out amongst ourselves, but not before some collateral damage was done to Styles - which I do regret. Earlier communication from your own position of expertise about your business would have been very, very welcome, and I asked for it several times, so I am not entirely responsible for the way the debate developed.

Maybe you just hadn't noticed the thread until now. That is possible, though unlikely, but only you know this.

"1. have we <our staff and establishment> misled you in any way about our services?"

I felt the photographs of the girl's breasts on your website were an invitation from management that these ladies lovely charms were therefore completely accessible to us.

If I had been more mature however (which I have become thanks to the advice of fellow bros on this forum) I would have seen your photos as a challenge to my own manly charms. My own persuasive abilities. Instead I wanted management to "sort the girls out" to rely on you, instead of my own persuasive abilities with the girls. I am too used to the easy conquests of punting, and I was like a baby with a tantrum when I didn't get something. In this I was inexperienced and immature, but I am growing up fast. I was just too used to the easy conquests of punting. Now, I love the challenge of your beautiful girls!

"2. at these modern age can we force or persuade the ladies to do things which they are not comfortable ?"

No you definitely can't. I was acting like a James Bond dinosaur, expecting things to be just laid on for me and easy for me. Well, "M" is a woman now, and she takes no shit from James Bond anymore.

"you have your fancy sextus ,
but we have our standards as well , so when your inside with the techs you should try to connect with them first."

Exactly.

"We truly appreciate your input to the forum but please refrain from being personal."

I don't think I was ever personal Styles Admin. Though I did think that by ignoring the thread it was a personal rebuke to all of us. However, you may just not have seen it until now, so apologies for my assumption.

"p.s sextus when you visit styles again, please please have a pleasant time."

Styles, if you read my AR on Alysha, you can see that it was more than just an AR, you can see that my soul was there in it. The big three were there in my AR - Love, Sex and Death. It was the innocent soul of Alysha that drew this out of me. I had more than a "pleasant" time. I may have become jaded by FS shops, and Alysha touched something in me that I had all but forgotten about. In retrospect my harping about "tits" sounds as juvenile to me as it truly is. Styles has something very different and fresh there, based on my experience of Alysha, and I am glad I found it.

In future I will rely on my own personality with the girls to win them, and not be a complainer to management about my own shortfalls. That option is too easy, and frankly, cowardly, when I am totally anonymous.

Punters, Styles is different, a lovely difference. I will go there again for sure, and you can wait for my new, more mature reports on it.

wilisno
03-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Good to see that all parties can live happily ever after ! :miao:

boater
03-12-2012, 10:06 PM
I will go there again for sure, and you can wait for my new, more mature reports on it.

Thanks Sextus, will look forward to them

Boater

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Good to see that all parties can live happily ever after ! :miao:

Yes, even the Gaza strips will cease fire some times, well, until one side fire another shot across the border........LOL

or until one of the following happens:

1. Styles is doing very good business with the current policy (no viewing and no touching) and some other operator comes along and try to take market share by providing same BBBJ + CIM services at the same or discounted prices and with nude or topless blow job girls and touching of breasts are most welcome.

2. Styles is not doing well at all and the owner eventually comes to his senses and submitted to public demands and give the customers what they want.

In the end, the golden rule is:

1. The customer is always right, and

2. If the customer is wrong, see rule no. 1

I may only know a very little bit about the punting industry, but one thing I do know is customer services.

That's all I ever know................lol

Cheers

:shout:

wilisno
03-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Yes, even the Gaza strips will cease fire some times, well, until one side fire another shot across the border........LOL

or until one of the following happens:

1. Styles is doing very good business with the current policy (no viewing and no touching) and some other operator comes along and try to take market share by providing same BBBJ + CIM services at the same or discounted prices and with nude or topless blow job girls and touching of breasts are most welcome.

2. Styles is not doing well at all and the owner eventually comes to his senses and submitted to public demands and give the customers what they want.

In the end, the golden rule is:

1. The customer is always right, and

2. If the customer is wrong, see rule no. 1

I may only know a very little bit about the punting industry, but one thing I do know is customer services.

That's all I ever know................lol

Cheers

:shout:

This is the second time you post the same post on this issue, I hope it won't fall in the malicious attack category !

As I said earlier, if their model doesn't suit your need, they're not targeting you as a customer. And to be honest, even if they change their model, the chance that you might go over the bridge and pay $80 for 20 minutes is very slim the way I see it, so whether they succeed or not, it's their business, no need to dwell on the same issue all the time !

Sextus
03-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Let's spread the love!

I do think that Styles has a point of difference in the young ladies being a bit of a challenge. I'm looking forward to that for a change.

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 11:24 PM
This is the second time you post the same post on this issue, I hope it won't fall in the malicious attack category !

As I said earlier, if their model doesn't suit your need, they're not targeting you as a customer. And to be honest, even if they change their model, the chance that you might go over the bridge and pay $80 for 20 minutes is very slim the way I see it, so whether they succeed or not, it's their business, no need to dwell on the same issue all the time !

Good advice, should take it easy on the advertiser right?

Time to say good night

Travelmate
03-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Good advice, should take it easy on the advertiser right?

Time to say good night

haha

difference between time to let go or let loose.

do you understand. Mr. Ahlungor

kamo
03-12-2012, 11:42 PM
"The market will decide"... true words that.

Having read the mostly positive after reports of some bros here, I must say that I really am anticipating my first visit to Styles :slobber:

I think variety is a great thing, and having a sexy girl on her knees in her clothes in front of me sounds like quite a nice change of pace from the usual FS establishments where the girl often charges in, strips off and is straight down to business!