PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Younger or Older?

essdub
28-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Now that I have started on this forum, I have so many questions!

What do you prefer? Younger, Mid or Older? lets say younger(18-21), Mid(22-30), older(31-40) and then there's the oldies!! (bear in mind, I'm 27 so these are relative)

Now i know there will be a few saying age means nothing and its the service and the attitude of the WL etc etc, but for the sake of the discussion, make it based on age, OK?

I myself, will pick an 18-21 every time. I know they may lose points for inexperience, but by golly that innocence is the hook that drags me in!

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Now that I have started on this forum, I have so many questions!

What do you prefer? Younger, Mid or Older? lets say younger(18-21), Mid(22-30), older(31-40) and then there's the oldies!! (bear in mind, I'm 27 so these are relative)

Now i know there will be a few saying age means nothing and its the service and the attitude of the WL etc etc, but for the sake of the discussion, make it based on age, OK?

I myself, will pick an 18-21 every time. I know they may lose points for inexperience, but by golly that innocence is the hook that drags me in!

Haha, brother, you are on a roll here.

Well, you can't beat them young and innocent.

But surely, 18-21 just really hard to find man!! WL/ML who told you they are 18-21 are probably 22/23+ and so on.

Realistically, you can reclassify your age groups to:

Very young: under 23 (more like under 25!)
The Twenty something: mid to late 20's (more like 25 to 35!)
And the mature ladies (or MILF): over 30's (more like 35+).........got it!!

For that matter, you really need to check out the girls in 741 George Street:

Cici (21), Mico (23), Emma (23), Tiffany (mid 20's), be quick before they move on.........haha

Cheers

:love::love::love:

essdub
28-03-2012, 04:13 PM
i dont need to know their real age! If they tell me they are 19, i go with it! However, for the purpose of accurate AR I understand the need to give a better guesstimate.

I'm happy with your realistic age guide.

bestofmyworld
28-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I find that at least half of the 25s and under don't do BBBJ and service is usually not as good as the 25+.
There's a way to easily tell the true age of a W/L or to at least find out if she's lying about it or not. Pm me and I'll tell you

Jj999
28-03-2012, 05:32 PM
I personally prefer 25-35(real age, not age advertised by the shop). :smile:
You know, esp. Korean, advertised as 25 is usually 30+.
But it doesn't matter, because the plastic surgeon has done a very good job. :miao:

Too young, and I would feel bad I paid her for sex. Regardless of service etc.

It's easy for me to guess their real age, when I have a conversation with the lady, I'd now right away whether she's too young for me or not.

Travelmate
28-03-2012, 05:42 PM
It also depends on your own age!! whether you are talking working girls or non-working girls

For NON-working girls
There is more real fun stuff if they are 24 or under,
There are more skill in sex from 25 - 30 and bit more real life communications.
Anything over 30+ get sticky and hard to get out of situation.

For WORKING GIRLS
It is much more difficult to define and identify as sometimes even they are young, they are more experience and can show the "cute act" to drive men into fantasy and unrealistic world.
I will not try to comment too much on that.
The bottom line is, you do not have to see her again if you don't like the experience. This is all about consumer experience. No string attached.

Just my 2 cents

syd_hunter
28-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Lose interest any girl over 23
Must young fresh and tight

Niceman 123
28-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Frankly speaking, I don't believe plastic surgery will make a girl looks much younger. Plastic surgery will make a girl looks prettier enhancing the various features of her face and the body, I guess.

I agree that it is very difficult to tell a girl's age accurately particularly in the 28 to 33 age range but I am quite confident that with my many years experience with Asian girls, I can tell the girl's age within an error margin of 5 years. Most of the Korean girls in K-shops are below 30 with an exception of a very few.

Travelmate
28-03-2012, 09:34 PM
I believe most of us here can tell their age too

Thumper
28-03-2012, 09:48 PM
young - why must post exceed 10 characters?

cordy
29-03-2012, 12:46 AM
i will choose young one, but usually still depend on how they looks like, being younger doesn`t mean they are prettier, tighter,an smoother

Jj999
29-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Frankly speaking, I don't believe plastic surgery will make a girl looks much younger. Plastic surgery will make a girl looks prettier enhancing the various features of her face and the body, I guess.

I agree that it is very difficult to tell a girl's age accurately particularly in the 28 to 33 age range but I am quite confident that with my many years experience with Asian girls, I can tell the girl's age within an error margin of 5 years. Most of the Korean girls in K-shops are below 30 with an exception of a very few.

I should say in my previous post : +-30 rather than 30+.

I disagree with your opinion about plastic surgery. The only asian ladies who can deceive my eyes are only Korean ladies. And that's after a confession of a Korean lady which really shocked me after I mis-estimated her age by 7 years. :smile:

Not that I care about age, I'm still fine within range of 25-35.
I just love to make a guess. :smile:

Oh, by the way, I have Asian eyes. It's much more difficult for me to estimate caucasian ladies age. :smile:

Sergaent Brody
29-03-2012, 07:53 AM
I just found out my all time favourite girl is 30+ and it didn't stop me from loving her less ...

However with some Caucasians, their skin deteriorates markedly when they age ...

Littlewonder
29-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Well I think when your young or lets say younger then the age is more important when you get older nearly all the girls are young its all relevant. Any girl 2o or 30 or more years younger than you is young.

It then becomes a matter of who you have the most enjoyable time with and sometimes that can depend on what mode your in or what you feel like. A lot of the really young girls dont do DFK, Datty, BBBJ etc and if they dont speek much English what do you do for an hour. However if you find a young girl that does DFK, Datty, BBBJ etc your on to a good thing the problem then is she is always booked and she works in the more expensive shops so you probably cant get to see her when you want.

For me age isnt imortant there are a lot of loverly ladies around in the late 20 to mid 40's that are well worth spending time with.

Master of Fairytales
29-03-2012, 10:04 PM
There is an enormous choice of young ladies out there so anyone that is having trouble meeting one really isn't looking very hard. Consider this post to be a favour to fellow members as look at all the young ladies I found are available after looking in a local newspaper. Here is just a taste of some of the ads & what the shops say about the girls that they offer:

19A Brodie Steet - HOT! HOT! HOT! 18-25yo Asian beauties, special rate

Diamonds Crows Nest - Massive Choices, Guaranteed 18-20yo Beauties

Kelly's Five Dock - 18-23 Asian Ladies, Top Service

At Granville, 26 George St - Asian & Aussie 18 -23yo, 80 ladies per week

7 Cowper St Granville - Sexy 18-20yo Asian Ladies

32 Berry St Granville - 18-23yo Asian & Aussie Ladies

12 Euston St Rydalmere - 18-22yo HOT Asian Gals

22 Brodie St Rydalmere - Best Asian in West Suburb, Guaranteed 18-24yo

Smithfield Unit 1, 72-80 Percival Rd - Large Selection 18-21yo Asians

Pymble House - 18-24yo Sexy Gorgeous

Gladesville 2/42 Buffalo Rd - 18-23yo Many to choose

Hornsby 280 Pacific Hwy - 18-25yo Sexy Asian Ladies

Does anyone sense a pattern of what works for the shops advertising to bring in business. This alone shows what most customers are looking for before they enter the shop. Going by these ads it is actually going to be very hard to find a lady who is over 25 years. The only place that offers older ladies is Amanda Heavens at Artarmon who offer '30-50yo Mature Women'

Travelmate
29-03-2012, 10:23 PM
There is an enormous choice of young ladies out there so anyone that is having trouble meeting one really isn't looking very hard. Consider this post to be a favour to fellow members as look at all the young ladies I found are available after looking in a local newspaper. Here is just a taste of some of the ads & what the shops say about the girls that they offer:

19A Brodie Steet - HOT! HOT! HOT! 18-25yo Asian beauties, special rate

Diamonds Crows Nest - Massive Choices, Guaranteed 18-20yo Beauties

Kelly's Five Dock - 18-23 Asian Ladies, Top Service

At Granville, 26 George St - Asian & Aussie 18 -23yo, 80 ladies per week

7 Cowper St Granville - Sexy 18-20yo Asian Ladies

32 Berry St Granville - 18-23yo Asian & Aussie Ladies

12 Euston St Rydalmere - 18-22yo HOT Asian Gals

22 Brodie St Rydalmere - Best Asian in West Suburb, Guaranteed 18-24yo

Smithfield Unit 1, 72-80 Percival Rd - Large Selection 18-21yo Asians

Pymble House - 18-24yo Sexy Gorgeous

Gladesville 2/42 Buffalo Rd - 18-23yo Many to choose

Hornsby 280 Pacific Hwy - 18-25yo Sexy Asian Ladies

Does anyone sense a pattern of what works for the shops advertising to bring in business. This alone shows what most customers are looking for before they enter the shop. Going by these ads it is actually going to be very hard to find a lady who is over 25 years. The only place that offers older ladies is Amanda Heavens at Artarmon who offer '30-50yo Mature Women'

hahaha. if you believe the ad more than 50%, you may may to check your eye-sight

Master of Fairytales
29-03-2012, 10:29 PM
hahaha. if you believe the ad more than 50%, you may may to check your eye-sight

My eyesight is perfectly OK to read the ads at least. Looking at the girls to think that they are within the advertised age range I may need to put on some glasses to blur my vision.

essdub
30-03-2012, 10:11 AM
My eyesight is perfectly OK to read the ads at least. Looking at the girls to think that they are within the advertised age range I may need to put on some glasses to blur my vision.

I've never had an issue with the poor lighting in an establishment!

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Well I think when your young or lets say younger then the age is more important when you get older nearly all the girls are young its all relevant. Any girl 2o or 30 or more years younger than you is young.

It then becomes a matter of who you have the most enjoyable time with and sometimes that can depend on what mode your in or what you feel like. A lot of the really young girls dont do DFK, Datty, BBBJ etc and if they dont speek much English what do you do for an hour. However if you find a young girl that does DFK, Datty, BBBJ etc your on to a good thing the problem then is she is always booked and she works in the more expensive shops so you probably cant get to see her when you want.

For me age isnt imortant there are a lot of loverly ladies around in the late 20 to mid 40's that are well worth spending time with.

Excellent point Bro,

Although I am a very part time FS punter, I do agree age is usually not being consider if I am shown a line up. 36 D Cup or bigger will usually get my pick and how many 18-21 years old will have those fully developed big boobs??

And as far as ML is concerned, I have yet to meet any ML who is under 25 yr and can give a half decent massage, Oh Sherry from 741 would have been an exception but I think even she is just over the 25 yr mark. For MLs late 20's to early 30's with a full bust will be my choice, and you don't know if they can massage until you try............haha

Cheers

bestofmyworld
30-03-2012, 02:21 PM
For most establishments if the girl is say 24-25, they'll just pass her off as 18-20. If they're 30-35, then their shop age is 25-27. No W/L have ever told me they're 30+ straight up. Although like bro ALUNGOR, some of my best sessions were with ladies who look between 25-35.

Littlewonder
30-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Actually when I first started punting many years ago now I used to look for girls with big boobs these days I dont really care I like most of them as long as there not too big and small is fine what I like is ones you get a response from when you kiss and fondle them.

Must admit tho my favourite boobs are Sammy's no surprise her I guess as I am a real Sammy fan.