PDA

View Full Version : Ginza moving?

garfield
30-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Heard Ginza will be moving to a legal brothel address soon. Sadly the current locations are so convenient, but should have better facilities. I guess over the week or so you should hear something from Wilson.

Philthy
01-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Really? I hope they stay in the CBD. I noticed they were closed today (sat).

the wizard
01-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Hope this is not true, what will change ?
The current situation set's it apart from other places.

Closed today because of the heat- as advised by Wilson

garfield
01-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Better make bookings now while they are still in cbd

the wizard
01-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Where ever they go- if they go- I will be following them for sure !

DeepImpact
01-12-2012, 01:39 PM
It should be better for everyone if they become a legal brothel. Their business is obviously doing very well given the number of compliments the girls receive.

garfield
01-12-2012, 02:57 PM
I think it is in Potts point, or kings cross really.

Clinton
01-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Hope they can stay at CBD. If they move, hope they move to Surry Hills, which is close to Centeral Station and not far from CBD.

croney
01-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Hope they move to Kellyville:smile:

wilisno
01-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Hope they move to Kellyville:smile:

Hahaha, Bella Vista !

the wizard
01-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Hope around the corner from my place

then I'll really be broke....

Travelmate
01-12-2012, 06:35 PM
well... quality and service is the most important thing

DeepImpact
02-12-2012, 06:14 AM
well... quality and service is the most important thing

and by the sound of it air conditioning is also important

kickass
03-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I think brothel is a good idea ... but maybe they can keep the CBD location too.

garfield
03-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Doesn't sound to be they will keep the CBD location though. All should be clear in a few more weeks.

bill_100
04-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Where ever they go- if they go- I will be following them for sure !

As will a lot of us, Wiz!

Blackdebutton
05-12-2012, 03:15 AM
As I heard from Yuki, they were setting up a legal shop at moment.Their old adress have got some troubles from council .I thought a legal shop is a good idea for them.will move in few weeks? In kings cross area. Mr Wilson will notice us soon. And i think they can keep CBD location?
BTW, they will have a legal brothel is good news for me . I don't want they suddenly disappear.Lol

Blackdebutton
05-12-2012, 03:20 AM
MR Wilosn , can I have the Ginza new correct address ? :slobber:

garfield
05-12-2012, 07:34 AM
As I heard from Yuki, they were setting up a legal shop at moment.Their old adress have got some troubles from council .I thought a legal shop is a good idea for them.will move in few weeks? In kings cross area. Mr Wilson will notice us soon. And i think they can keep CBD location?
BTW, they will have a legal brothel is good news for me . I don't want they suddenly disappear.Lol
Will be good if they can keep the CBD location but is that confirmed?

the wizard
05-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Will be good if they can keep the CBD location but is that confirmed?

I would be happy with that..

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 08:12 AM
I think it is in Potts point, or kings cross really.

Kings cross is OK! only two stops from the city. May be they are taking over from one of those shops on Kellett Street, 40 or 42 something like that , used to be a Korean joint.

Cheers

altgourami
05-12-2012, 02:43 PM
They'll see a drop off of customers in Potts Point. Different crowd and harder to get to. Watch out for bent cops, druggies and crime bosses. I'd recommend staying in the city.

Is Ginza doing a deal with James & James for 52 Kellet St? Don't trust 'em, man!

Clinton
05-12-2012, 02:49 PM
For Ginza's sake, I hope they will not move to Potts Point. It is more difficult to for most current punters to get to. Also, the type of clients they will get there will not be as nice as the CBD clients they currently have. That will make it difficult for them to keep their talented girls. They can consider eastern suburbs if they have to move.

Wayne
05-12-2012, 02:55 PM
For Ginza's sake, I hope they will not move to Potts Point. It is more difficult to for most current punters to get to. Also, the type of clients they will get there will not be as nice as the CBD clients they currently have. That will make it difficult for them to keep their talented girls. They can consider eastern suburbs if they have to move.

Fully agree. It would totally change their business. Surry Hills is a better option, but would still attract too many rowdy types. A quiet suburban location is the best option.

the wizard
05-12-2012, 06:12 PM
The current site is just perfect- I would normally have a drink or meal at the king st Wharf before or after seeing the girls

or just take in the fresh air and sights whilst waiting for my appointment time.

I will miss that convenience ...

garfield
05-12-2012, 06:33 PM
The current site is just perfect- I would normally have a drink or meal at the king st Wharf before or after seeing the girls

or just take in the fresh air and sights whilst waiting for my appointment time.

I will miss that convenience ...
That is so true

kumichou
05-12-2012, 10:02 PM
They'll see a drop off of customers in Potts Point. Different crowd and harder to get to. Watch out for bent cops, druggies and crime bosses. I'd recommend staying in the city. One possible way to avoid this type of situation is to only allow customers with a booking who call for the door to be opened when they arrive. Thus not allowing walk-in customers off the street. Ginza seems to be already busy with the current clientele list. As much as I don't like going into Kings Cross or Potts Point, if Ginza's girls are of similar talent are they are now, I'll be still going.