PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ahlungor help please!

reve
30-11-2012, 05:31 PM
I will be venture into city by train next wednesday which is a rarity for me.
I plan to invite sammi to the quay resturant for a farwell lunch if I have the pleasure or
Go to silver fox for the first time in my life which I am sure either choice will be a once in a bluemoon exprience.:miao:
More than likely it will be the later option given the short notice to book the quay during this busy period.
This is were you ahlungor come in. I mean who else know silver fox better than you? Who should I see there? Which gals are more likely to offer extra for first timer?:slobber:

Thanks bro.

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2012, 07:41 PM
I will be
venture into city by train next wednesday which is a rarity for me.
I plan to invite sammi to the quay resturant for a farwell lunch if I have the pleasure or
Go to silver fox for the first time in my life which I am sure either choice will be a once in a bluemoon exprience.:miao:
More than likely it will be the later option given the short notice to book the quay during this busy period.
This is were you ahlungor come in. I mean who else know silver fox better than you? Who should I see there? Which gals are more likely to offer extra for first timer?:slobber:

Thanks bro.

Hi brother reve,

If you are looking for FS or anything more than a nude HJ or B2B then SF is not the shop for you, better off going to 5 Star, Golden Flower or Ginza or TMC or Sammi for hotel outcalls.

But if you are after a good massage with happy ending, then I think I can help,

Cheers

reve
30-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Hi brother reve,

If you are looking for FS or anything more than a nude HJ or B2B then SF is not the shop for you, better off going to 5 Star, Golden Flower or Ginza or TMC or Sammi for hotel outcalls.

But if you are after a good massage with happy ending, then I think I can help,

Cheers

good massage, nude Hj or B2B with the possibility of bbbj will be great.

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2012, 11:54 PM
good massage, nude Hj or B2B with the possibility of bbbj will be great.

You better read my earlier reply again then.

Cheers

Oh! Sorry, I just remember that the old 35 Foster St used to have Korean massage, nude B2B and some BBBJ as standard, may be some other brothers will know if any of the current Korean B2B shop also do BBBJ - a few places do CBJ though such as M8 and Babylon.

Cheers