PDA

View Full Version : **NEW** Crystal @ 64 Alexander very hot slim Asian Magazine model **start tonight**

tarenpoint64
28-03-2012, 04:43 PM
**NEW** Crystal @ 64 Alexander very hot slim Asian Magazine model straight off the plane **she is on tonight**

call 9524 1278 to book

Starting tonight. :thirst:

64Alexander.com

tarenpoint64
18-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Crystal @ 64 Alexander very hot slim Asian Magazine model
**she is on tonight**

call 9524 1278 to book

Starting tonight. :thirst:

64Alexander.com

Littlewonder
18-12-2012, 06:28 PM
How can she be new I saw her back on the 15th October 2012 Do you mean she is back from holidays? She has been on the web site for some time? Whats going on?

tarenpoint64
18-12-2012, 06:41 PM
I see the new reception trainee who has been bumping up the threads.

HE is new to the job. I have a day off from website duties today.

I am still training him

sorry LW - as they say good help is hard to find.

I will fix
Dean

Littlewonder
18-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Well Crystal is a nice girl and well worth a visit so get your trainee to check out the facts first and stick to something close to realistic I am sure all us punters will appreciate an honest approach.

tarenpoint64
18-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Its not checking the facts for him. he just copied what was the previous post for her description and forgot to modify that she is a wonderful girl and has become very popular with many punters from when she started in March.

he was I believe doing too many things at once like answering the phones, taking customers to their rooms. I have told him to discuss about girls on this website when he has some free time and not to do too much as it will lead to confusion. I am sure there are some parlours who have too eager reception trainees like this when they have started with the company.

If you want to whip him LW, I am sure we can accommodate it but he might enjoy too much as well a good spanking too that he might repeat this mistake again! ;)

Littlewonder
18-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Its not checking the facts for him. he just copied what was the previous post for her description and forgot to modify that she is a wonderful girl and has become very popular with many punters from when she started in March.

he was I believe doing too many things at once like answering the phones, taking customers to their rooms. I have told him to discuss about girls on this website when he has some free time and not to do too much as it will lead to confusion. I am sure there are some parlours who have too eager reception trainees like this when they have started with the company.

If you want to whip him LW, I am sure we can accommodate it but he might enjoy too much as well a good spanking too that he might repeat this mistake again! ;)

I am sure you will whip him into line Dean, Sounds like he is just a bit over eager, better to be enthusiastic.