PDA

View Full Version : Bella Newtown 70 best profile picture ever

vromiaris
01-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Bros, I know that dean at tp64 is the number one photographer in this forum BUT when I opened the syd99 page this morning my jaw dropped.... I don't know if the photo is a fake but OMG I m there next week. If anyone else has been there already please point me to the report.

concorde
01-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Saw Bella already, photo is a fake. Not even close, much older, probably size 12-13 and a D cup. Service was ok. Don't understand why they bother to put a fake picture.

DeepImpact
01-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Saw Bella already, photo is a fake. Not even close, much older, probably size 12-13 and a D cup. Service was ok. Don't understand why they bother to put a fake picture.

Most likely the fake photos are to get punters through the door and from there most probably stay so it wins business in the short term

Travelmate
01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Most likely the fake photos are to get punters through the door and from there most probably stay so it wins business in the short term

i hate fake pic

mannykay
01-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Was gonna ask the same thing about this shop. Photos look good but there's something off about them.

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2012, 05:12 PM

Hi brother,

I was looking at Bella's photo too, even if they are not E cups, D cups are pretty good too.

How old is Bella anyway? Was it CBJ or BBBJ ?

And the prices?

Thanks for the intel

Cheers

Travelmate
01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Where is the picture?

medragon
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Where is the picture?

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1488&shopId=2129

vromiaris
01-12-2012, 09:23 PM

Yeah I guess in hindsight it would be a pretty brave WL that would list a Picture like this.
But what is a picture worth anyway... I ve been o see Barbie/Jessica twice sight unseen. She doesn't have Pics listed ....her reputation though goes a long way right?

I do insist though that considering tp64 regular updates of nothing just so his girls get more overage would be better served by some descent photos.

gentlescream
01-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Wow. I was gonna go see Bella today but my schedule got screwed up and time wouldn't permit. Thanks for TOFTT concorde. I wanna go try Gina or Cherry sometime...hopefully they won't turn out to be like Bella.

Ahkungor
01-12-2012, 09:37 PM
google images is your friend:

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z474/rocketscience222/untitled.jpg

fake hmmm from hong kong?

concorde
01-12-2012, 11:44 PM
My guess would be atleast 35+. D cup but got big tummy not visible with the dress on. Service included BBBJ. Price is as listed on the website 150 for an hour. willing to please and very chatty. Took the risk and booked in advance and turned out not to be, thought I'd give a try anyway. Would I return? No

mannykay
02-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Good sleuthing Ahkungor!

I keep forgetting about this Google feature.

gentlescream
04-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Hmm...I think this proves that I have a bit too much time on my hands, but as for the pics on their site...used Google for all of them. Yuma and Amy have real pics - rest are fake. Although - Lucy's pic didn't generate any results.

kickass
05-12-2012, 10:17 AM
You know ... a shop would be pissed off if we paid in NZ, Sing, HK or even Zimbabwe $$$. So we have a right to be pissed off when we don't get what was advertised. Shops should caption all photos with either:

1. "Real photo of XXX" and publish a real photo not more than a couple of years old, and with the same hair colour; or

2. "Looks like XXX" and publish a photo of a model who REALLY looks like the WL. So, a tall skinny asian girl might rely on a pic of Kathy Liu from Asian4You, but the caption would read "Looks like Sally", or whatever the WL name is.