PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Walk in in sydney?

Glorious
02-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi fellow punters

I have recently made a trip to HK and experienced a whole new punting system compared to australia.

There were very many quality girls in HK and the most I liked was the Hotel Walk in service.

I was just wondering if such exists in Sydney?

I liked the comfort of not having to look around before i walk in a shop and also being worried that anyone else might see me.

rooter
02-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Can you explain what you mean by hotel walk in service?
How is it different to an outcall where to call an agency from your hotel room and a girl arrives at your hotel room at an agreed time?

splash
02-12-2012, 04:13 PM
www.sex141.com will help you out with all your queries, but yes, the HK system is different, and funny.

I went back recently and tried, it was hilarious watching other punters going around the buildings hoping to see if the girls are available in their rooms.

timtam
02-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Basically you have a list o room numbers In that hotel and u just door knock and if she is available then u can do it.

Glorious
02-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Hotel Walk in service is that a girl is in the hotel and when you call the number they will tell you which room the girl is staying at.

So you just walk to that room and knock on the door pretty much.

Its not an outcall service, its an incall service.

Can you explain what you mean by hotel walk in service?
How is it different to an outcall where to call an agency from your hotel room and a girl arrives at your hotel room at an agreed time?

rooter
02-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Definitely nothing like that in Sydney. Sounds awesome though! HK and Macau are definitely on my to do list.

timtam
02-12-2012, 09:51 PM
At Michelle's in kingscross does a similar but only massage. But this is a whole building and not a hotel room.

Glorious
03-12-2012, 01:49 AM
In HK, I met this korean girl for $300 an hour (AUD). It was pretty expensive but the service was very good.

I walked into the room and got a nice welcome, along with complementary drinks.

Then she gave me a wet bbj during shower and then the feeling of heaven by putting warm water in her mouth bbj and then cold water bbj.

Then service was pretty much 5* standard but the ultimate was after i came she put listerine in her mouth and gave me a bbj.

This may sound a bit weird but you feel SOOO CLEAN afterwards there is no way to describe this feeling.

All korean WL in sydney are so poorly serviced no kissing no nothing pretty much...

Hope there is a shop like this in sydney.

At Michelle's in kingscross does a similar but only massage. But this is a whole building and not a hotel room.

Littlewonder
03-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Maybe this forum could start its own walk in type hotel sounds like it would be popular.

Glorious
03-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Maybe this forum could start its own walk in type hotel sounds like it would be popular.

That would be awesome.

But would there be enough demand for it coz the price is pretty hefty.

Just say a owner books a decent hotel for $200 a day, there has to be at least 2 customers a day to break even.

kickass
03-12-2012, 03:38 PM
It is so fuckin' unbelievable ... I booked a trip on Friday night which has 4 nights in HK and 4 nights in BKK ... then you guys post this !!! I am going to have one hell of a Christmas holiday !!!

kamo
03-12-2012, 11:54 PM
I did this last time I was there... spent a *very* confused few minutes waiting for a mamasan to come out and greet me!

Then I knocked on the first door I saw. And knocked... and knocked. Until someone on the inside yelled out something in Cantonese, I decided to think about it a little bit and finally worked it out.

Finally the girl that I did chose had a very small room, no air con, and after a quick blowjob hustled me back out the door...

Not a big fan.

reve
04-12-2012, 07:33 AM
I did this last time I was there... spent a *very* confused few minutes waiting for a mamasan to come out and greet me!

Then I knocked on the first door I saw. And knocked... and knocked. Until someone on the inside yelled out something in Cantonese, I decided to think about it a little bit and finally worked it out.

Finally the girl that I did chose had a very small room, no air con, and after a quick blowjob hustled me back out the door.....

Not a big fan.

lol. There is usually a sign on the door in chiness saying please press the bell or wait a minute(they are serving someone else)and if you don't like wat you see moove on to the next door till you found someone you like.

DarkZero01
04-12-2012, 05:32 PM
In HK, I met this korean girl for $300 an hour (AUD). It was pretty expensive but the service was very good.

I walked into the room and got a nice welcome, along with complementary drinks.

Then she gave me a wet bbj during shower and then the feeling of heaven by putting warm water in her mouth bbj and then cold water bbj.

Then service was pretty much 5* standard but the ultimate was after i came she put listerine in her mouth and gave me a bbj.

This may sound a bit weird but you feel SOOO CLEAN afterwards there is no way to describe this feeling.

All korean WL in sydney are so poorly serviced no kissing no nothing pretty much...

Hope there is a shop like this in sydney.

golden flower 127 have korean girls that use listerine to do bbbj before u have sex back in those old days.
I don't know if they still do it now though.