PDA

View Full Version : Other Sensational Mimi with 36E Cup, Master of Erotic Skills, a Complete Package @Stanmore

Pages : [1] 2

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 01:08 AM
When the AUS99 Admin set up this section, I must say I have reservations if I would ever utilize this facility, but after my session with Mimi today, I am glad that this section is here so that I can report everything without any hesitation of can I say this and that. Of course, I will repost this thread in the AR section minus a few details for all to share. Here we go:

And I want to change the style of the review a little bit as well :-

Date: Sunday 2 December 2012
Time: Between 2pm and 6pm
Shop: Coco's Paradise Massage @252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
Phone: 0470-380-834
Cost: $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min

Facilities: 5 fully enclosed rooms, 2 separate showers with toilets.
Location: Rear lane access, ample off street parking, 10 min walk from Stanmore Station

Masseur: Mimi, 30's, size 8, 5' 4", all natural, full and firm perky shaped 36 E Cups, pointy and responsive nipples, excellent hand feel, no excess body fat, toned body, flat tummy and a bouncy tight bum, fully shaven. Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face...........

Mimi worked in several Tokyo massage shops in the famous night life district of Roppongi for many years, she is very experienced and highly skillful and for all those brothers who are familiar with Japanese......... I am confident that in no times, Mimi will have lots of repeat customers and advance bookings.

Now back to my session, I arrived at the shop with no bookings, as I have a free day and not pressed for time, I was happy to just meet the ladies and watch the cricket while I wait. I even helped Coco to set up her user name here.

When Mimi finished with her previous client, that happy dude was telling Coco on his way out how great Mimi was, which I was very glad to hear as I had never met Mimi before. My first sight of Mimi was quite unusual as she was totally naked, well, just wrapped around in a towel, she was seeing the client out and want to shower before putting her clothes back on, and I was very happy to see that happen, Coco was yelling to Mimi that she has a customer waiting - haha, that's me.

Ten minutes later, Mimi emerged from behind the curtain and I was happy with what I saw, she was wearing a short red dress showing her ample cleavage and sexy legs. She took me to her room and Coco again reminded Mimi that I was her big brother and Mimi should give me the best service - don't worry, Coco said the same thing to the customers before me too, not as her big brother of course but as her regular VIP, that's just standard Coco customer services anyway. And I can just imagine if this is your first time to the shop, Coco would have told her, this is our new customer, very important to give him the best services.............haha, no wonder everybody loves Coco !!

The massage table was already prepared, so I got naked ASAP and face down on the table. No towel on my back, Mimi asked if she can use oil, of course, oil it is, she started from my neck and shoulder, firm and with lots of strength but not that hard like Yuki and Shelley, but I like it, she moved to my back and along the spine, again, it was strong and firm but not hard and she used only her palms and not her fingers or fist or arm or elbow. It's the push oil style and I enjoyed that very much. Then the lower back, and my waist, Mimi climbed on and sat on my butt and gave me some really strong push oil from the bottom of my back upwards and back, I would have loved that when I had my back problem, but today it also made me feel great.

Left legs and right legs soon followed. Then Mimi used more oil and gave me some really sensual touches all over my butt..................and everything else in between and nearby a la Leng style. Now, I will be making quite a few more references and comparisons between Leng/Lisa and Mimi in the rest of the posts, and no points guessing who will be my new favourite by the end of the session............LOL

Now, you really have to enjoy this yourself to know how damn good it feels, and time was never an issue here, Mimi just kept going on and on and keep chatting to me and I just lay there to enjoy the time of my life, how good is this??

Then its time to turn over, ......................................... so I said let's see how good your hands are.

Deleted six paragraphs here for safety reasons.....

I have been calling Leng's hands magical hands, what can I call Mimi's, I wont use the name of the almighty but Mimi will be worthy of that ultimate praise, may be I can call hers "Hands of Maradona", all football/soccer fans will know exactly what I mean.

We were totally lost track of time............

Deleted 8 paragraphs here for safety reasons.....

OK, by the time I finished shower and got dressed, it was nearly two hours since my session started, I wanted to pay for the extra time, but neither Mimi nor Coco will take the money. I walked into the waiting room to check the cricket scores, bloody hell, we were 550 runs behind and the RSA still has 5 wickets in hand. And there was another brother waiting in the lounge, so I quickly apologised and got back to the corridor, I told Mimi she has a customer waiting. Both Coco and Miranda were busy, so I yelled over the doors and said farewell to the girls.

OK, that's the review and I said I will do a comparison, so here we go:

1. Massage skills an easy 9, right up there with the best with her push oil skills. Yuki 9.5, Coco 9.6

2. Looks, all those brothers who thing Coco is good looking should be happy with Mimi on her looks

3. Overall body, well she is not 20 year old, but for a MILF, she is one sexy woman, her toned size 8 body should make most brothers happy

4. Tits: Sophie still has the best tits from a ML. Coco's are a bit small and nicer shape in my eyes........................haha

5. .............. a dead heat with Leng !! as I said they are different but Leng's magical hands are be all and end all, while Leng is younger, and has quite a nice pettie body, for me, you just can't beat the 36E Cups. .................................................. ..

6. Prostate massage: didn't really try it, but had a little taste of it and both Leng and Mimi had told me they are professionally trained to do it. While Leng is not here, Mimi is, any brother who are interested should cum see Mimi and yes, she will be using a condom on her fingers.

7. ................................not the best but again an easy 9 out of 10. Hebe will be a 9.5

8. ...........the best ...............I ever had, ..........lol

9. ....................., didn't ask, not sure, you may tried and let me know. .....................

10. .......................it was offered to me but I didn't try, I should though, probably sooner than later, Mimi actually said she is very good in ........................ so I guess I have to find out. May be those brothers already had the ............pleasure with Mimi can share here.

Return factor: 100%, Absolutely !! and I am confident that Mimi may have a few more tricks and surprises up her sleeves...........haha

Well, it has taken me 3 hours to write this review, I hope its worth it.

Love to hear what other brothers have to say about Mimi

Have a good evening.

Cheers

Sorry about all the ..........................., the full version is in the private massage section. If your posts count is less than 50, send me a PM and I will send you the full version....

And I have to further delete about half of the post here for safety reasons

cisco
03-12-2012, 01:26 AM
This is the longest AR that i've ever read, good job bro ahlungor

Gucci2012
03-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Yes agreed I read the full version in the other section very good read. If her service includes ......... I will have to try it. I probably wouldn't go fs but her ......... sounds good.

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 03:07 PM
This is the longest AR that i've ever read, good job bro ahlungor

Didn't realised that it was that long, but there were a lot to talk about for this very special lady, and I can't stress enough that Mimi is really the complete package, if only she is younger - but then again, younger girl won't have so much skills, right !!

Cheers

:love:

BOOBmeBOOB
04-12-2012, 12:35 AM
What the fuck are us Mexican Boob Lovers going to do after reading this? Fap Fap

The Melb forum is dead, so I check out what's happening in Syd... We need a Ahlungor in Melb :cry:

Punted-till-Munted
04-12-2012, 02:07 AM
pls pm me full version.

thanks

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 09:51 AM
What the fuck are us Mexican Boob Lovers going to do after reading this? Fap Fap

The Melb forum is dead, so I check out what's happening in Syd... We need a Ahlungor in Melb :cry:

Hi Brother BooB,

Long long time no see, I will be very glad to check out the Melbourne scene and contribute accordingly but gonna to wait until the next business trip and who knows when, in the mean time, if you do come up to Sydney, let me know and I will line up all the big tits ladies for your pleasure. How about that.

Cheers

:smile:

BOOBmeBOOB
04-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi Brother BooB,

Long long time no see, I will be very glad to check out the Melbourne scene and contribute accordingly but gonna to wait until the next business trip and who knows when, in the mean time, if you do come up to Sydney, let me know and I will line up all the big tits ladies for your pleasure. How about that.

Cheers

I would love a tour with the Master!

BTW - I went to see Lisa at Silver Fox after your recommendation and she was great! Can't wait to try Kimi when I'm next in Syd for business

Not sure if you've tried Emily from BlueMoon earlier this year, but she had an awesome set of young E cup bomber tits. Not the prettiest, but very GND and GFE
:slobber:

Irene638
04-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Thank for the great report Brother Ahlungor. I can't wait to book Mimi tomorrow.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 12:17 PM
I just want to say thank you to those brothers who had PM'd me and got the full version of the Mimi review. Hopefully your future session will be as good or even better than mine.

And I also want to apologise to a couple of brothers who had also reguested but very sorry I can't send you the full version until you can prove that you are one of us. The reason being you have only just registered recently and have never posted any reviews of your own, so I have to be very careful.

Cheers

:question:

wilisno
04-12-2012, 12:28 PM
I

And I also want to apologise to a couple of brothers who had also reguested but very sorry I can't send you the full version until you can prove that you are one of us. The reason being you have only just registered recently and have never posted any reviews of your own, so I have to be very careful.

Cheers

Good thinking bro ! ;)

Irene638
04-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I just want to say thank you to those brothers who had PM'd me and got the full version of the Mimi review. Hopefully your future session will be as good or even better than mine.

Cheers

The Last thing we want is Council to knock on Coco door. That won't be good for anyone.

Cloudybay
04-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Alungor given there are concerns then should aovid making explicit remarks and/calling out names...
Once posted, is equals to "exposed" .. security ranking doesn't offer any protection.
Not feeling comfortable for those two ML named.

Mozilla
04-12-2012, 03:26 PM
ahlungor... you know i'd say you not PM people if they cant see it, they need to be here long enough.. what you said is right and by PM them the full report, you are putting the girls and the shop at risk.

we are all faceless people here and it potentially spoils the fun for the rest of us.

people want the full details... be around long enough and you shall see.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Alungor given there are concerns then should aovid making explicit remarks and/calling out names...
Once posted, is equals to "exposed" .. security ranking doesn't offer any protection.
Not feeling comfortable for those two ML named.

Thanks for the comment brother Cloudybay, I suppose you meant the two names I mentioned at the end of the full post, I have removed that now.

Cheers

slarty
04-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Here's my brief review of Mimi from my visit last weekend (apologies if I am repeating some details). Mimi is of Japanese/Chinese decent so can speak Japanese and Chinese (mandarin and shanghaiese). English is limited but ok. Age probably in her 30s, nice figure, D cup ball.

Mimi does a good massage (at least I think it was good, all I can remember is the part 2). Nice girl and street smart, took the time to ask what I liked. Part 2 was unhurried and excellent build up. One of the better punts I have had this year.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 10:30 PM
BTW, I forgot to mention that I was not the first person who wrote a review on Mimi, that honour goes to Brother Cato and it is only fitting that the original Mimi debute AR to be reposted in this dedicated thread:

Here it is, hard to imagine other brother would beat me to a 36E Cups and in my friend Coco's shop too.............LOL

26-11-2012, 12:50 PM #207

cato

View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIMI

After reading the good reviews of this place and Mimi's big rack I decided to pay a visit last night. I tried calling Coco on her mobile but after several calls there was no answer. I then tried Tiffany's mobile and she answered. I suspect she wasn't at the shop, but she was kind enough to take my booking details (I wanted to see Mimi for an hour) and she sias she'd call Coco to confirm my booking and call me back.

She wasn't able to get a hold of Coco either and was very apologetic (damn, she sounds so sexy on the phone - and I never got the chance to see her at SL so I'll be visiting her in Stanmore soon)

I then sms'd Coco with my booking details, but 15 mins later I still did not get a reply.

I decided to take the chance and drove over to the shop anyway. When I arrived, the door was answered by a very pretty student type chinese girl. She was very friendly and took me to a room and told me to wait. A minute later a ML arrived and I could tell by the size of her boobs that she must be Mimi... LOL

I couldn't believe my luck.. She told me her name was Mimi and I told her that I want to stay for the hour. She gave a decent massage, not the best I've had but it was competent and she put in a good effort.

When it was time for part 2, I negotiated for a nude HJ and when she undressed I think I saw some of the most spectacular tits I have ever seen. They are not gigantic huge but they are full D cups, possibly even DD, but they are so pert and bouncy I thought these boobs are fakies for sure..

However I was wrong... I gave them a full and special Dr Cato breast examination and I can confirm that they are all real. Mimi gave an excellent HJ and spanish between those wonderful things was a true sight to behold... Finally got over the line and I left there feeling very happy.

The Burwood shop was just little bit too far for me, but Stanmore is very convenient so I will be back often...

Mimi is a Milf in her 30's and she's japanese. She taught me quite a few japanese phrases and apart from her fabulous rack she also has a slender but firm physique. On the way out, Coco said hello and I hadn't seen her since the SL days where she had very short hair. I had forgotten how pretty a lady she is and with the long hair she looked smoking hot.

Did I mention I will be back often??? LOL

PS Brother Ahlungor, If you haven't experienced Mimi's assets already, you have to go and try... you won't be disappointed!

Thanks brother Cato, I did take your advice and NO NO NO, I was not disappointed..........haha

:love::love:

naturalism
05-12-2012, 07:49 AM
This AR deserves the implementation of a :thumbsup: emoticon

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:53 AM
This AR deserves the implementation of a :thumbsup: emoticon

Thanks Brother,

Glad to hear that you enjoy the reading.

So, are you going for a test ride on Mimi yourself?

Mimi is working Wednesday, Friday and Sunday this week.

Book early please 0470-380-834

Cheers

benife
05-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Please pm me the full version if able, AhLungor.

Travelmate
05-12-2012, 05:18 PM
This topic may go too deep!!
My 2 cents

walkout
05-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Hi big bros, could you please pm me full version@。@

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi big
bros, could you please pm me full version@。@

Sorry mate, I wish you had posted something else, anything really before today.

walkout
05-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Fair enough, have a good day

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:37 PM
check out mimi

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Well I just had a test ride and now Mimi is my No.1

Why? What did Mimi do to you? Please explain ??

Irene638
06-12-2012, 03:22 PM
I went to see Mimi yesterday after reading the AR and I did not disappoited.

Her massage is well level with Coco at least and her part 2 is sensational, she can make you "suffer in pleasure".

Once again, thank you for all the bros who recommenced this wonderful place and Mls: First is Cici and now is Mimi.

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 04:27 PM
I went to see Mimi yesterday after reading the AR and I did not disappoited.

Her massage is well level with Coco at least and her part 2 is sensational, she can make you "suffer in pleasure".

Once again, thank you for all the bros who recommenced this wonderful place and Mls: First is Cici and now is Mimi.

Cici and Mimi, you have tasted two of the very best already Mate, good on you !!

cato
06-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi Brother Ahlungor,

I just saw your review and I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed Mimi's assets and talents as much as I did !!!

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi Brother Ahlungor,

I just saw your review and I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed Mimi's assets and talents as much as I did !!!

Haha, brother Cato,

Not at all, in fact, we should all thank you, truly, you were the first one who discovered and posted about Mimi a la brother Mr Crush and Burn who first introduced Tiffany @SL, otherwise, there probably won't even be a ME doing all these postings.

So, have you gone back and do a round 2 since ??

Cheers

cato
06-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Hi Brother Ahlungor,

Yes, I have been back but not to see Mimi. That younger girl I mentioned in my post about Mimi was Miranda.

I had to go back to try her, as she was very cute and hot. I haven't posted an AR yet, but her massage was only so so...

But she has a smoking hot body, very slim but with the most amazing bum I have ever seen on an asian girl.

But I will be back for sure to see Mimi again... and again... and again... LOL

joejoejoe
06-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Agree..Mimi is pretty amazing all round (literally), and after this thread she has sky rocketed in fame! Just because I was 5 minutes late for my booking I had to wait 1 hour, but boy it was sure worth the wait. I share brother Ahlungor's love for the big breasted..boy I sure miss Sophie from Newtown..

Irene638
07-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Cici and Mimi, you have tasted two of the very best already Mate, good on you !!

2 differnt type of Ml but they are both remarkable in term of service.

Cici reminded me of my first love, young, cute and full of energy. Mimi is very experience and knew what men want. I can pick and choose what I want and when I want. We men are so lucky to enjoy these fine Ladies.

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Stanmore Sunday roster update:

Mimi, the hottest masseur with the complete package is serving again this Sunday

Miranda, very popular Taiwanese girl, you want youth, beauty and good services, you won't be disappointed.

Jojo or Yoyo, new girl, not sure what Coco is gonna call her, but you can always count on Coco's girls

And the legendary hostess Coco will be there to look after all the customers.

Please call 0470-380-834 for booking, if there is no answer, then they are all busy, please leave message or text and they will get back to you very quickly.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Thanks to all the brothers who came to see Mimi last week.

Coco wants to apologise for some of the minor delays of your bookings, hopefully all of you were happy with your sessions. She promised to do a much more accurate job from now on.

Mimi will be on again this week on Wed, Fri and Sun again, hope to see you there.

Cheers

River
12-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Had to go see Mimi after Ahlunor's excellent review. She was not a disappointment. Her part 1 massage was good. Not too firm like really professional girls. He was just right. Her part 2 was completely unrushed. She was happy o take time and let it build, almost tantra like massage technique.

tonyphil55
14-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Went to see Mimi on wednessday. What a fantastic girl, extremely friendly and perfect part 1 massage. Part 2 was udescribably good and her body is to die for. her face is inviting and oozes sex appeal. Will definately go back for more. Thanks to Ahlungor for the great recommendation.

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Had to go see Mimi after Ahlunor's excellent review. She was not a disappointment. Her part 1 massage was good. Not too firm like really professional girls. He was just right. Her part 2 was completely unrushed. She was happy o take time and let it build, almost tantra like massage technique.

Haha Tantra massage would be a good way to describe Mimi's unrushed skills, not many RnT MLs in the market will spend so much time on you and let you enjoy as much as you want. Most of them would like to see a game over ASAP...............lol

Glad you enjoy it. and great to see an original member posting !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Went to see Mimi on wednessday. What a fantastic girl, extremely friendly and perfect part 1 massage. Part 2 was udescribably good and her body is to die for. her face is inviting and oozes sex appeal. Will definately go back for more. Thanks to Ahlungor for the great recommendation.

You are most welcome brother!! and great to see yet another original member posting (when you joint on 06/03/2012 - you are one of us from day 1.............haha)

LIKE!!LIKE!!

vanpersi
14-12-2012, 08:33 PM
What time does shop finish? Does mimi work today? Btw i sent pm Ahrungor. Plz check for me~

COCO68
14-12-2012, 08:57 PM
What time does shop finish? Does mimi work today? Btw i sent pm Ahrungor. Plz check for me~

We open 10am to 9pm

Mimi finish now, woerking Sunday

BunnyHunter
26-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Hi guys, newbie is here!

Guided by my friend, me and my other friend (three of us) went to Stanmore. My first impression was, how can this place stay in the middle of nice and quiet community? lol. This was new for me as i usually go to shops in the city..anyway the show must go on.
Door was opened by a friendly MILF but i didn't ask for name. As bro Ahlungor's roaster said Mimi, Miranda and Fiona, none of the descriptions fit with this MILF.
So we have to wait for 30mins due to girls were busy.
Then there she was. Miranda, just like all bros descriptions. Man! that tight short dress really showing off 'dat ass' lol. I would wait for another 30mins if i had to for her service. Tried to be a good buddy, I offered her to my friend. No man can say no this this offer lol.
Well, I have to wait for Mimi because I need a good and hard massage for my body. About almost 10mins after my friend went in with Miranda, finally Mimi came out.
Actually her look wasn't my type but I needed her superb massage. Boy, she always wearing that towel out from the room then change with pink uniform dress, doesn't she? hahaha..

We have only a bit chit chat coz language barrier. I asked a hard massage then I got one. Really nice although not as hard as i thought would be but i still like it. Probably she was tired, I could tell from the breathe so I didn't want to bother her to have another conversation with me. I just enjoyed that part 1.
Than came part 2. I experienced few B2B before but this is one of the best i ever had. Those boobs pressed against my back, neck, bum to legs along with her lips gave me more sensations...and boy, she liked my sexy bums lol. These two of my hands and my mouth explored anything anywhere. I couldn't describe more details but sure is a reason why this tread called Sensational Mimi, master of erotic skills and now i know it hehehe.

Body 7/10 (thanks to those twins)
Skills 9/10 (Awesome...just awesome. I wish I had 2 hours of a pure massage with her would be a great session!)
Will be back for sure to meet Mimi or trying Coco, Miranda, Mena and others.

That's it guys. Not a perfect AR and English skills but I believe you all understand :)

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Hi guys, newbie is here!

Guided by my friend, me and my other friend (three of us) went to Stanmore. My first impression was, how can this place stay in the middle of nice and quiet community? lol. This was new for me as i usually go to shops in the city..anyway the show must go on.
Door was opened by a friendly MILF but i didn't ask for name. As bro Ahlungor's roaster said Mimi, Miranda and Fiona, none of the descriptions fit with this MILF.
Then there she was. Miranda, just like all bros descriptions. Man! that tight short dress really showing off 'dat ass' lol. I would wait for another 30mins if i had to for her service. Tried to be a good buddy, I offered her to my friend. No man can say no this this offer lol.
Well, I have to wait for Mimi because I need a good and hard massage for my body. About almost 10mins after my friend went in with Miranda, finally Mimi came out.
Actually her look wasn't my type but I needed her superb massage. Boy, she always wearing that towel out from the room then change with pink uniform dress, doesn't she? hahaha..

We have only a bit chit chat coz language barrier. I asked a hard massage then I got one. Really nice although not as hard as i thought would be but i still like it. Probably she was tired, I could tell from the breathe so I didn't want to bother her to have another conversation with me. I just enjoyed that part 1.
Than came part 2. I experienced few B2B before but this is one of the best i ever had. Those boobs pressed against my back, neck, bum to legs along with her lips gave me more sensations...and boy, she liked my sexy bums lol. These two of my hands and my mouth explored anything anywhere. I couldn't describe more details but sure is a reason why this tread called Sensational Mimi, master of erotic skills and now i know it hehehe.

Skills 9/10 (Awesome...just awesome. I wish I had 2 hours of a pure massage with her would be a great session!)

That's it guys. Not a perfect AR and English skills but I believe you all understand :)

Hi Brother Bunnyhunter

That's a great review on Mimi and your works rightfully belonged to the private massage section, since you can't access that section yet, I am doing the honour of re posting it for you there as well.

Great job, please keep it up,

And you should definitely try Cici, Miranda, Mena, Sammi, Lisa and the boss Coco at some stage..............haha, so many talents !!

Cheers

BunnyHunter
27-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Hi Brother Bunnyhunter

That's a great review on Mimi and your works rightfully belonged to the private massage section, since you can't access that section yet, I am doing the honour of re posting it for you there as well.

Great job, please keep it up,

And you should definitely try Cici, Miranda, Mena, Sammi, Lisa and the boss Coco at some stage..............haha, so many talents !!

Cheers

Thanks Bro Ahlungor. Surely I will be back again :)

Clinton
27-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Bro AHL, you should keep this in the private message section even though I noticed that you deleted some sections. Your offer of PM is also inappropriate because the person asking for it could be a council personel. I need to protect these places for the sake of us and not to expose them to trouble.

AHLUNGOR
28-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Bro AHL, you should keep this in the private message section even though I noticed that you deleted some sections. Your offer of PM is also inappropriate because the person asking for it could be a council personel. I need to protect these places for the sake of us and not to expose them to trouble.

Thanks brother Clinton,

and please don't worry, not everybody who PM'ed me will automatically received the full version. I have said sorry to as many brothers as I have shared. Took me a while to vat them as I have to consider how long they have been a member and what have they posted so far to decide if he is one of us. I could be wrong, but I try my best to protect my friends.

Cheers

28-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Hi guys, newbie is here!

That's a great review, bro! No need to worry, it was well written :)

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Went to the shop this afternoon, as usual, didn't book ahead, just trying my luck and luck is on my side today. When I got there, only Mena was busy, Miranda didn't come to work today, instead Mary was there - she is a MILF, pretty average all rounder but probably decent massage and good in other services.

There is another new girl Shelley, late 20's, very toned body, pleasant face and looks quite busty but she is wearing the wrong dress which doesn't show much. Anyway, they were not the reasons I was there....................lol

Mimi was free and her next booking is 90 min away, so today is my day to have a repeat session with her, finally!!

Don't think I have the strength and inspiration to write another long review, all I can say is, the push oil massage this time was better than last time, it was nearly a legit firm massage but still no elbow, forearm or fist, only oil and palm of her hands. When she moved to the butt and legs, again, it was very firm and I really enjoyed that. 20 min past and the sensual part commenced, still on my tummy, I was getting as much titty body slide as I ever want, and at times, she was getting a bit wild and rough, so I have to tell Mimi to slow down and go easy on me, as I really like it slow and soft.

Time to turn over, again, Mimi is really showing off her hands skills ................................ Skipped 4 paragraphs.

It was so good and relaxing I was falling in and out of asleep. at the end, Coco played my nipples a bit to wake me up and asked if I wanted a shower, of course I do, there were a lot of oil on me. and when I finished dressing, Mimi's next booking just arrived, perfect timing ..............haha

It was not as exciting as the first session but I actually found this time more relaxing and I am completely happy with the 90 min of pleasure and pampering - of course the head massage from Coco a huge added bonuses.

Hope this second review is not too boring.........................haha

But at least this time, a lot of the brothers would have also tried Mimi and we can really compare notes here. Hope yours are all as good as mine.

Cheers

River
30-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Booked Mimi today for a 90 min session. My back feels like jello. In a good way. Mimi does great massage.

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Booked Mimi today for a 90 min session. My back feels like jello. In a good way. Mimi does great massage.

Wouldn't expect anything less!!

BTW, You are not happened to be that brother on the bike who showed up at 10am this morning ??

Cheers

timido
30-12-2012, 11:48 PM
When the AUS99 Admin set up this section, I must say I have reservations if I would ever utilize this facility, but after my session with Mimi today, I am glad that this section is here so that I can report everything without any hesitation of can I say this and that. Of course, I will repost this thread in the AR section minus a few details for all to share. Here we go:

And I want to change the style of the review a little bit as well :-

Date: Sunday 2 December 2012
Time: Between 2pm and 6pm
Shop: Coco's Paradise Massage @252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
Phone: 0470-380-834
Cost: $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min

Facilities: 5 fully enclosed rooms, 2 separate showers with toilets.
Location: Rear lane access, ample off street parking, 10 min walk from Stanmore Station

Masseur: Mimi, 30's, size 8, 5' 4", all natural, full and firm perky shaped 36 E Cups, pointy and responsive nipples, excellent hand feel, no excess body fat, toned body, flat tummy and a bouncy tight bum, fully shaven. Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face...........

Mimi worked in several Tokyo massage shops in the famous night life district of Roppongi for many years, she is very experienced and highly skillful and for all those brothers who are familiar with Japanese......... I am confident that in no times, Mimi will have lots of repeat customers and advance bookings.

Now back to my session, I arrived at the shop with no bookings, as I have a free day and not pressed for time, I was happy to just meet the ladies and watch the cricket while I wait. I even helped Coco to set up her user name here.

When Mimi finished with her previous client, that happy dude was telling Coco on his way out how great Mimi was, which I was very glad to hear as I had never met Mimi before. My first sight of Mimi was quite unusual as she was totally naked, well, just wrapped around in a towel, she was seeing the client out and want to shower before putting her clothes back on, and I was very happy to see that happen, Coco was yelling to Mimi that she has a customer waiting - haha, that's me.

Ten minutes later, Mimi emerged from behind the curtain and I was happy with what I saw, she was wearing a short red dress showing her ample cleavage and sexy legs. She took me to her room and Coco again reminded Mimi that I was her big brother and Mimi should give me the best service - don't worry, Coco said the same thing to the customers before me too, not as her big brother of course but as her regular VIP, that's just standard Coco customer services anyway. And I can just imagine if this is your first time to the shop, Coco would have told her, this is our new customer, very important to give him the best services.............haha, no wonder everybody loves Coco !!

The massage table was already prepared, so I got naked ASAP and face down on the table. No towel on my back, Mimi asked if she can use oil, of course, oil it is, she started from my neck and shoulder, firm and with lots of strength but not that hard like Yuki and Shelley, but I like it, she moved to my back and along the spine, again, it was strong and firm but not hard and she used only her palms and not her fingers or fist or arm or elbow. It's the push oil style and I enjoyed that very much. Then the lower back, and my waist, Mimi climbed on and sat on my butt and gave me some really strong push oil from the bottom of my back upwards and back, I would have loved that when I had my back problem, but today it also made me feel great.

Left legs and right legs soon followed. Then Mimi used more oil and gave me some really sensual touches all over my butt..................and everything else in between and nearby a la Leng style. Now, I will be making quite a few more references and comparisons between Leng/Lisa and Mimi in the rest of the posts, and no points guessing who will be my new favourite by the end of the session............LOL

Now, you really have to enjoy this yourself to know how damn good it feels, and time was never an issue here, Mimi just kept going on and on and keep chatting to me and I just lay there to enjoy the time of my life, how good is this??

Then its time to turn over, ......................................... so I said let's see how good your hands are.

Deleted six paragraphs here for safety reasons.....

I have been calling Leng's hands magical hands, what can I call Mimi's, I wont use the name of the almighty but Mimi will be worthy of that ultimate praise, may be I can call hers "Hands of Maradona", all football/soccer fans will know exactly what I mean.

We were totally lost track of time............

Deleted 8 paragraphs here for safety reasons.....

OK, by the time I finished shower and got dressed, it was nearly two hours since my session started, I wanted to pay for the extra time, but neither Mimi nor Coco will take the money. I walked into the waiting room to check the cricket scores, bloody hell, we were 550 runs behind and the RSA still has 5 wickets in hand. And there was another brother waiting in the lounge, so I quickly apologised and got back to the corridor, I told Mimi she has a customer waiting. Both Coco and Miranda were busy, so I yelled over the doors and said farewell to the girls.

OK, that's the review and I said I will do a comparison, so here we go:

1. Massage skills an easy 9, right up there with the best with her push oil skills. Yuki 9.5, Coco 9.6

2. Looks, all those brothers who thing Coco is good looking should be happy with Mimi on her looks

3. Overall body, well she is not 20 year old, but for a MILF, she is one sexy woman, her toned size 8 body should make most brothers happy

4. Tits: Sophie still has the best tits from a ML. Coco's are a bit small and nicer shape in my eyes........................haha

5. .............. a dead heat with Leng !! as I said they are different but Leng's magical hands are be all and end all, while Leng is younger, and has quite a nice pettie body, for me, you just can't beat the 36E Cups. .................................................. ..

6. Prostate massage: didn't really try it, but had a little taste of it and both Leng and Mimi had told me they are professionally trained to do it. While Leng is not here, Mimi is, any brother who are interested should cum see Mimi and yes, she will be using a condom on her fingers.

7. ................................not the best but again an easy 9 out of 10. Hebe will be a 9.5

8. ...........the best ...............I ever had, ..........lol

9. ....................., didn't ask, not sure, you may tried and let me know. .....................

10. .......................it was offered to me but I didn't try, I should though, probably sooner than later, Mimi actually said she is very good in ........................ so I guess I have to find out. May be those brothers already had the ............pleasure with Mimi can share here.

Return factor: 100%, Absolutely !! and I am confident that Mimi may have a few more tricks and surprises up her sleeves...........haha

Well, it has taken me 3 hours to write this review, I hope its worth it.

Love to hear what other brothers have to say about Mimi

Have a good evening.

Cheers

Sorry about all the ..........................., the full version is in the private massage section. If your posts count is less than 50, send me a PM and I will send you the full version....

And I have to further delete about half of the post here for safety reasons

i want the full version bro ahlungor :)

River
31-12-2012, 07:46 AM
The full versionis scorching

Clinton
31-12-2012, 04:05 PM
For the babies on this forum, going to the shop and try Mimi out is better than asking for the full version.

ozgp000
31-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Is she working on Fri or Thurs?

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Is she working on Fri or Thurs?

Mimi works every Wed, Fri and Sun

Cheers

ozgp000
31-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Mimi works every Wed, Fri and Sun

Cheers

I Havent got a chance to see her
maybe this friday

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2012, 04:50 PM
I Havent got a chance to see her
maybe this friday

Cheers

Haha, brother, I know we have a few things in common, Lisa is one of them, but Mimi is really gonna to seriously challenge that no.1 girl position.

We punters are just so lucky in Sydney............lol

Cheers

ozgp000
31-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Haha, brother, I know we have a few things in common, Lisa is one of them, but Mimi is really gonna to seriously challenge that no.1 girl position.

We punters are just so lucky in Sydney............lol

Cheers

bro Ah
yeah, thanks for the 2012
all the best with coming 2013 and happy new year

cheers

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Just to let everyone know that Mimi will be covering for tomorrow (few young girls are partying tonight and not working tomorrow!).

Starting after 1.30pm

Cheers

01-01-2013, 10:14 AM
(few young girls are partying tonight and not working tomorrow!).

naw cuties haha

chandra_man1
01-01-2013, 05:12 PM
what is the cost for nude hj on top of the $40 30 mins fee?

AHLUNGOR
01-01-2013, 06:23 PM
what is the cost for nude hj on top of the $40 30 mins fee?

Standard $50 Tip will make you a very happy man1, brother !!

retrowolf
01-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the great AR bro Ahlungor, I'd love to read the rest of it. I might pay them a visit in the next day or too. Thanks.

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Thanks for the great AR bro Ahlungor, I'd love to read the rest of it. I might pay them a visit in the next day or too. Thanks.

Check you PM brother,

Mimi usually works Wed, Fri and Sun

Cheers

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 03:24 AM
Check you PM brother,

Mimi usually works Wed, Fri and Sun

Cheers

make sure to bring extra $50 ..... as well

chandra_man1
02-01-2013, 08:12 AM
so thats a total of $90.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 10:25 AM
so thats a total of $90.

where is $90 come from?

did you remember you need to pay for the message to start with?

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2013, 10:46 AM
where is $90 come from?

did you remember you need to pay for the message to start with?

I think he is correct, $40/30 min massage and $50 tip.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I think he is correct, $40/30 min massage and $50 tip.

well... seems correct ....

excellent value anyway

itlobis
07-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Hi all, I been to to seen Mimi a few times now and she never fails me - excellent massage, especially with the elbow on my back and even my feet when I ask her. Her customer service skills a number one. part 2, as all now know are out of this world - I will be back especially for the pm, just love it.

River
07-01-2013, 11:33 PM
so thats a total of $90.

30min is never enuff. 60-90 min is awesome.

Irene638
08-01-2013, 08:35 AM
To me, I rather pay extra $20 to get a full hour, 1/2 hour is way to short

$110 an hour is better value.

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Sensational Mimi, Rock of the Stanmore shop, always reliable, excellent one day, perfect the next!!

Sick of getting mediocre services and uncertainty elsewhere, Mimi is the sure thing and the real deal.

Mimi is serving today at Stanmore

Cheers

Alvin To
01-02-2013, 06:16 PM
I like the massages but the 2nd part negotiation sucks. I can never get a good deal. Can we all agree and get COCO to set a fixed fee for services, CBJ, BBBJ, HJ, Nude HJ and full service including BBBJ. I feel the girls just want to rip into you if you dont know the drill or unsure how to negotiate on prices. Otherwise this place will be pretty good. And AHLUNGOR, stop cross promotion from other threads, You must have a financial interest in this place. Its not warranted.

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2013, 07:44 PM
I like the massages but the 2nd part negotiation sucks. I can never get a good deal. Can we all agree and get COCO to set a fixed fee for services, CBJ, BBBJ, HJ, Nude HJ and full service including BBBJ. I feel the girls just want to rip into you if you dont know the drill or unsure how to negotiate on prices. Otherwise this place will be pretty good. And AHLUNGOR, stop cross promotion from other threads, You must have a financial interest in this place. Its not warranted.

I have a better solution for you brother:

Go to 5 Star and get all of the above for $150/30 min or $280/hr

Just my two cents

Cheers

slarty
01-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Or forget the massage, go to Taren Point and get all the above part 2 stuff on a nice comfy bed for $85 half, $150 hour

spike
05-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Thanks Alungor for providing me with the correct phone number, I managed to book Mimi and sure enough my experience was similar to his...

Her boobies are great, so is her service - she tries very hard to please

Enjoy!

tonyphil55
05-02-2013, 10:50 AM
To me, I rather pay extra $20 to get a full hour, 1/2 hour is way to short

$110 an hour is better value.

Totally Agree with this half hour is not enough
Full hour is far better value

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2013, 01:36 AM
3 M's Wednesday:

Mena, beautiful and sweet Taiwanese girl, tall and slim, how you want your GF to look and behalf, very decent massage

Mimi, 36 E Cups, master of erotic arts, most sensual services

Miranda, most popular shop girl

Cheers

naturalism
07-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Had to make my way into the city yesterday for a function in the evening, so I knocked off work early and headed to 252A. Made a booking over the phone as I drove into town.

Nervous and excited. Nervous because it was my first time to this place. Excited as I wanted to experience what all the fuss re Mimi was about.

Also, I was worried about going into this venue, as I am used to visiting the more "upmarket" (dare I say) places like Midas/Romeos because I like my nice rooms and facilities. Been to many dodgy suburban massage places in the past and most I did not enjoy. If you feel like me, let me tell you now, don't let that stop you. it might look like a 2* YHA hotel, but the welcoming and service is that of a 5* sofitel!

This is a review about Mimi, but I cannot help but mention Coco! Coco answered the doorbell when I arrived. My first time meeting Coco. The warmest and most welcoming greeting I've ever had at any shop. Immediately made me feel at ease. Had a nice chitty chat with her and I shook her hand and thanked her for being so welcoming (thinking back, why did I shake her hand.. what a halfwit I am... should have given her a hug).

Got pointed to the room. I got the first room. Sat patiently waiting for Mimi to appear. Couple of minutes later she popped in.. wearing a white nurse-like uniform which made her massive tits stand out like a beautiful feature wall in a nice bathroom. At this point, I was thinking to myself, "alright! this is going to be good!". To be honest, I am not sure how old she is. She is not young, but she is not old either. Maybe 30? Mimi invited me to take a shower, and walked me to the shower room, and she closed the door behind me.

Part 1: 8/10 not the firmest that I've had, but she has a great technique. Unhurried, she focused on my lower back and buttocks a lot as I told her I am sore as crap in those spots. She also had this technique where she runs her fingers in a semi arch like motion from my spine and along my ribcage to the sideribs.. I got a bit ticklish but did my best to not giggle.

Part 2: 9.5/10 whatever else good has been said in this thread, folks believe it!! I ended up a very very happy little vegemite. The B2B was so intense and she did not hold back. I felt like my body was being put through a bread rolling machine, with Mimi's lovely naked body being the rollers. Without going into all the details, my other highlights were when she was playing with my little fella and she turned her head to me with her eyes closed looking like she was in nirvana, and also she delayed and delayed playing with my little fella. She massaged and played with my inner thighs, groin area, stomache, etc for ages. I love that! Love it when a lady delays going for the jugular.

AHLUNGOR
07-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Excellent review on Mimi !!

Thanks brother Naturalism. Did you tell Coco that "your friend has tried Mimi and recommended you to go", your are cool brother, it will be my pleasure to be your friend..........lol

BTW, you said Mimi's massage:

Part 1: 8/10 not the firmest that I've had, but she has a great technique

You should try Coco's massage next time, she will be a 9.5/10..........haha

If you like, you can have two x 30 min session, part 1 with Coco and then change Mimi in for part 2, best of both world!!

Just my two cents.

Cheers

tonyphil55
08-02-2013, 05:25 PM
went today for my third session with Mimi. Every time you see her she
just seems to get even better. Only word needed to describe part 2 is WOW

jackstar
08-02-2013, 07:06 PM
went today for my third session with Mimi. Every time you see her she
just seems to get even better. Only word needed to describe part 2 is WOW

damn i need to get to sydney more.

sexercisor2230
08-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Had my first session with Mimi today. AR will be coming soon. I just got to come back to earth first. Amazing experience

naturalism
11-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks brother Naturalism. Did you tell Coco that "your friend has tried Mimi and recommended you to go", your are cool brother, it will be my pleasure to be your friend..........lol

BTW, you said Mimi's massage:

You should try Coco's massage next time, she will be a 9.5/10..........haha

If you like, you can have two x 30 min session, part 1 with Coco and then change Mimi in for part 2, best of both world!!

Just my two cents.

I told both Mimi and Coco that I was referred here by "a friend". I was tempted to mention your name, but I refrained! Perhaps I should have!

I want to see Mimi again one more time, and then I will try Coco :cool2:

cato
11-02-2013, 10:22 PM
I dropped in on saturday evening and had a great massage from Coco. As I was sampling the other talents in this shop like Lisa, Miranda and of course Mimi,
I had forgotten how good Coco's massage was.

The place was very quiet because of Chinese New Year, and I had an hour session with her. She went about 15 mins over time because it was quiet and I got an awesome backwalk and a very firm massage. The nude HJ from Coco was fantastic and I had forgotten what a spectacular set of boobs she has...

Perfect way to start the new year... LOL

icegel
11-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Had my first session with Mimi today. AR will be coming soon. I just got to come back to earth first. Amazing experience

How's MiMi look like bro ... Young? Slim? Skill?

Thanks

cato
11-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Hey Icegel,

Mimi would be in her early 30's, of average height. She has a slim, but firm and fit body. Her best asset is her amazing DD rack. They look so big and firm you might think they are fake, but they are all natural. Her massage and nude HJ is great.

Go back a few pages in this thread and read more of her reviews. Go and see her, I will be very surprised if you don't thoroughly enjoy yourself...

medragon
12-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Mimi sounds great, will have to try her before she slips away..

8inches
12-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Just ask any member that joined on the 06-03-2012

cato
12-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Not sure what the insinuation is about the join date of 06-03-2012?

FYI that is the date that the old Syd99 forum was moved to the new system.

All of the existing forum members appeared in the new forum with that join date.

8inches
12-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Cato if you're not sure then it's obviously not meant for you to understand.
Don't think too much as it may cause you more harm than good.

Cheers

cato
12-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Thank you Mr 8inches for your generous words of wisdom.

8inches
12-02-2013, 03:59 PM
You're most welcome. Most of my posts have hidden agendas, cryptic comments and subliminal messages for those who can read between the lines.
Well it makes sense to me. (I think) lol

Cheers

icegel
12-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Hey Icegel,

Mimi would be in her early 30's, of average height. She has a slim, but firm and fit body. Her best asset is her amazing DD rack. They look so big and firm you might think they are fake, but they are all natural. Her massage and nude HJ is great.

Go back a few pages in this thread and read more of her reviews. Go and see her, I will be very surprised if you don't thoroughly enjoy yourself...

Thanks bro will tryingto set up some time to book :)

medragon
13-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Are there any pics of these girls from stanmore floating around??

cato
15-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Hey medragon, never any pics from this shop.

wilisno
17-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Fucking iPads and their automatic corrections. Should read ' her level of service...'

You can just click on the Edit Post to make the correction instead of writing a new post !

Pinkbits
17-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the nice review.

COCO68
15-03-2013, 11:28 AM
There is not a lot new that can be said about Mimi. I went back for my 5th or 6th visit today. She is not the youngest or prettiest here but her attitude is fantastic and her her of service needs to be experienced. I have tried 3 or 4 girls here and I would vouch for Mimi. Mind you I long to see Cici, Michelle and Miranda. Some many MLs to see and so little time and money!

Mimi, Cici and michele all work today, come try them magic

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Mimi is serving today at Stanmore.

Tokyo Ginza style massage, absolute professional, have you sampled the AV massage feels ??

COCO68
20-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Mimi is serving today at Stanmore.

Tokyo Ginza style massage, absolute professional, have you sampled the AV massage feels ??

Mimi still have time for booking today, please call me on 0470-380-834

man11
20-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Anyone can tell more about 2nd part like whats on menu for extra dollers & extra service

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Anyone can tell more about 2nd part like whats on menu for extra dollers & extra service

Hay Man,

Mimi's thread has got 10,000 views and 3 pages of replies, if that's not good en

Travelmate
20-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Mate. Pay the money and see for yourself. This is an RnT and the MLs can decide what's on offer depending on how you treat them and whether they click with you. I saw Mimi tonight and she was worth every dollar I paid. I am sure she will treat you well and you won't be disappointed.

100% support! I have experienced both from Mimi and Coco.

very different feeling.. in both part 1 and part 2

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2013, 10:26 PM

Hay Man,

Mimi's thread has got 10,000 views and 3 pages of replies, if that's not good enough for you??

Find yourself another ML who does

Cheers

nfury
26-03-2013, 03:07 AM
Went and saw Mimi of Sunday after reading so much about her on here. What can I say other than WOW.

Her Part 1 massage was great for me. Deep firm enough but not too firm. Her Part 2 was amazing. She is sensational.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Went and saw Mimi of Sunday after reading so much about her on here. What can I say other than WOW.

Her Part 1 massage was great for me. Deep firm enough but not too firm. Her Part 2 was amazing. She is sensational.

Hi brother nfury,

Thank you for your first post, as a foundation member who has not posted previously, I think you have given Mimi the ultimate praise here, she gives you the inspiration to post for the first time !! she does have that special quality and effects on men, especially those who can appreciate the finest erotica in life !!

Keep in cuming brother.

Cheers

Boney
26-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Well it is all true what they say about Mimi, I couldn't wait to get 50 posts to read Ahlungar's full review so went to see for myself what all the fuss was about. Turned up there on Sunday and spent a very pleasant hour with Mimi, I feel inspired to brush up on my Japanese.

Domo Arigato Gozaimashta Ahlungorsan

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Well it is all true what they say about Mimi, I couldn't wait to get 50 posts to read Ahlungar's full review so went to see for myself what all the fuss was about. Turned up there on Sunday and spent a very pleasant hour with Mimi, I feel inspired to brush up on my Japanese.

Domo Arigato Gozaimashta Ahlungorsan

You are most welcome Boney San !!

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Mimi is back on today, it's a bit wet outside but you would much prefer to be inside with Mimi and enjoy the wet, wet, wet sensations !

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Master Mimi is working this whole weekend, Fri/Sat/Sun ! No more excuse not to sample the best, you will never know what you have been missing all these times going to RnT shops until your body is pleasured by the master.

Cheers

COCO68
05-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Mimi has finish morning bookings, free in afternoon, please call me Coco for booking, 0470-380-834

thnakyou

COCO68
08-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Mimi is now only work for me in stanmore,

she work Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun

So everyday we have 1 lady best in massage,

Tue will be Kiki and Thu will be Kiki and Lisa

please call me Coco for booking 0470-380-834

Best Massage Service in Sydney

COCO68
10-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Master Masseurs Mimi is working today, come try the best

old fat man
14-04-2013, 09:03 AM
I had planned to go to Stanmore, then read the review about someone being lied to about who was working and alleged poor service for caucs, and started to have doubts. Travelled to sydney on Saturday and could not stop thinking about Mimi and the review written by Ahlungor and then there I was at the back door of 252b. I rang the bell and the door was promptly answered by a very attractive busty woman. I apologised for not making a booking and asked if anyone was available to massage me. She told me she was available and asked for how long I asked for 1 hour. She quickly ushered me into the first room and I introduced myself and asked her name she replied Mimi. I told her I thought this was my lucky day as I had heard of her in this forum. She stated it was my lucky day as she was not busy today. She then proceeded to give me one of the most sensual experiences of my entire life, giving the best massage experience and part 2 was heaven. Mimi is just amazing. She asked me if I would recommend her to my friends and if I would return. my answer was a resounding yes and all doubt about stanmore has gone. Thank you Ahlungor the old man whore in me now wants to also try some of these other girls you have talked about.

vromiaris
14-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Was this today?

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Was this today?

Mimi works Sundays too, no more waiting, everything I said about Mimi was true!!

Cheers

old fat man
14-04-2013, 12:37 PM
sorry I forgot to say I saw her on Sat about 2.30pm.

COCO68
15-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Mimi in her nurse uniform today

AHLUNGOR
15-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Mimi in her nurse uniform today

Yeap, I have seen plenty of Mimi and her 36 E Cups struggling in getting in and out of her tight uniform !!

http://cdn.xxxtubesone.com/new-xvideos.com/000/225/166/t227850x3c10ab.jpg

PS: Just to clarify, this photo is NOT Mimi, her boobs are smaller than this but much better shaped !!

OK, fairly similar to this pair, but only on the tits for their size and shapes alright and you have to age that for another 10 year perhaps........haha

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6egh9HzbK1qblgjho1_500.jpg

Winsome76
15-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Is Mimi pretty?

I think miranda maybe more my type. Like round ass

vromiaris
16-04-2013, 12:26 AM
What was the damage?

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2013, 01:32 AM
What was the damage?

$50 tips plus the massage fees:

$35/30 min
$55/60 min

With Mimi, you will need at least an hour to enjoy! Have you ever had a 30+ min HJ and the ML keeps bringing you back from the brink ??

Cheers

COCO68
19-04-2013, 12:01 PM
come to see Mimi today

COCO68
22-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeap, I have seen plenty of Mimi and her 36 E Cups struggling in getting in and out of her tight uniform !!

PS: Just to clarify, this photo is NOT Mimi, her boobs are smaller than this but much better shaped !!

OK, fairly similar to this pair, but only on the tits for their size and shapes alright and you have to age that for another 10 year perhaps........haha

Mimi always looks very sexy in nurse uniform

tazman
07-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Hi when is Mimi on , would like to see again

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Hi when is Mimi on , would like to see again

Hi brother tazman,

A foundation member posting his first post to ask about Mimi, she should be honoured.

Thanks for asking, and obviously a repeat visit, Mimi is on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sundya this week. If I could, I'll go Wednesday, freshly back from Japan after a 10 days break .................lol

Cheers

tazman
07-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Thank you , rang shop Monday couldn't get answer from receptionist cheers

cmk76
07-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi brother tazman,

A foundation member posting his first post to ask about Mimi, she should be honoured.

Thanks for asking, and obviously a repeat visit, Mimi is on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sundya this week. If I could, I'll go Wednesday, freshly back from Japan after a 10 days break .................lol

Cheers

ooh... don't forget Michelle too! Wonder what new skills has she acquired from her Japan trip... :thirst:

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2013, 02:52 PM
ooh... don't forget Michelle too! Wonder what new skills has she acquired from her Japan trip... :thirst:

Haha, I don't think Michelle would have learned anything new in Tokyo.

She got to meet a lot of different nationalities though, as the shop they guest stared in is a high end shop mainly for foreign expats. And you can imagine a hot Chinese girl from Sydney will be very popular there !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Mimi, all natural 36 E Cups, master of the erotic arts, believe the hype, she is That Good !!

Serving this whole weekend, Fri/Sat&Sun.

Cheers

lockhart
10-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Can't stop laughing..

wilisno
10-05-2013, 01:02 PM
After so much lively debates, this is a fair comments that everyone is happy with, nicely written, isn't it, so it will be silly not to use it !!

Mimi, all natural 36 E Cups, master of the erotic arts, believe the hype, she is That Good !!

Serving this whole weekend, Fri/Sat&Sun.

Cheers

That's what he said in his first post !

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 01:32 PM
That's what he said in his first post !

Minus those two offensive key words brother Wil !!

If brother Sillyboy would have posted exactly as his latest version, there won't be any protest from my part.

Cheers

Sillyboy
10-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Lol here we go again!

I'm gonna refrain from talking about mimi but Ahlingor, you really don't know when to draw a line and like to continue to wave a red flag. That discussion was not something which gave much positives to yourself or Mimi and now you are using a closing statement as some sort of endorsement to take the piss literally.

Remember I still stand by what I said. The two key words were used as descriptors of appearance and not calling her one as such. However, I chose to end the discussion in a more polite phrase to help end the discussion.

A vindictive person would probably take up the red flag that you wave as an opportunity to reopen the discussion about mimi's appearance.

wilisno
10-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Minus those two offensive key words brother Wil !!

If brother Sillyboy would have posted exactly as his latest version, there won't be any protest from my part.

Cheers
He used the word ladyboy as an adjective, much like you used Yakuza Wife as an adjective to describe her !

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 02:59 PM
A vindictive person would probably take up the red flag that you wave as an opportunity to reopen the discussion about mimi's appearance.

Which you clearly are not, right !

I never intended to win any argument, and as soon as you graceful removed those words as a nice gesture to the ladies, I have conceded.

So we can all move on right.

I take it you didn't like any part of your quote being used, which is fine too, very nicely written though. I wish,

Cheers

Sillyboy
10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Its not whether I liked you using the quote but the issue already was closed off and yet you would re-open it & then still make your point about the 2 key words. And now you've deleted it but if you're gonna quote, then why don't you quote the full discussion like you normally do?

This matter ended long time ago for me and I sincerely hope mimi continues to get good business on her return back regardless of what discussion has taken place here.

COCO68
10-05-2013, 03:39 PM
dear mr sillyboy and mr ahlungor

you two all good man, please come see me soon, ahlungor can see mimi and sillyboy see other girl, all happy.

thankyou

wilisno
10-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Since we know the importance of being right on this forum: both words are not adjective, they're nouns.

Umm ..... since you're so paranoid about the importance of being right on this forum, maybe you should start by reading text correctly ! I didn't say we were talking about Grammar, more importantly, I didn't say those words were adjectives, I said they were used as adjectives by the posters !

wilisno
11-05-2013, 12:58 AM
I just re-read it again.

Nope, still wrong. Those words cannot be used as adjectives. Know why? because they're not adjectives.

It's up to the writer to decide, not you !

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 01:12 AM
I just re-read it again.

Nope, still wrong. Those words cannot be used as adjectives. Know why? because they're not adjectives.

Hi brother bmoB,

If you have all these time why don't you go and read my original post on Mimi in the private section, if you can't read it, PM me, I send you the full version! It only took me three hours to write .........lol

Better than reading other people's part I only comments.

Cheers

wilisno
11-05-2013, 03:58 AM
Writers did not made the incorrect statement. You did.

It's the way you interprete it, I'm not surprised at all !

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Thank you, I saw the full review already.

Didn't seem like you have been there to see Mimi yet, so I probably didn't do a good job at all recommending.....lol

Where do you usually go and who have you been seeing brother ?

Just wondering

Cheers

toomuch
11-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Its somewhat of a shame that this thread seems more about winning minor points than reviewing Mimi, who it seems we mostly agree does provide very good service from a service point of view.

My take on Mimi is, I saw her a few weeks ago, because of the praise in this thread, and thought it was a good massage, and a pretty decent second half, but I did not find her attractive physically, and probably won't rush back to see her.

I do think she is a very nice person, and that she will, and does, perfectly suit many guys.

Guys do need to understand that she is older, and that some of the praise here may be more of the overblown and gushing variety that actual fact based.

The pictures posted a page or so back (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore&p=266228&viewfull=1#post266228) are, in my opinion, incredibly deceptive.
This does not look like Mimi in any way, not even if you stand back and squint.
She just doesn't look like this, not any part(s) of her. Different ballpark altogether.

I thought Mimi looked somewhat akin to the mother of an eastern bloc regional beauty contest. Not bad by any means, and if you were to describe a woman as handsome, than the description suits Mini perfectly.

Don't let me put you off seeing Mimi, just the opposite. If you are happy knowing she is closer to 50 than 30, then Mimi does provide very good service. She tries to make you happy which in my experience is more than half the battle.

Cheers,

toomuch

COCO68
11-05-2013, 01:47 PM
thank you mr toomuch,

Mimi very good massage, best service, Mimi not young girl, but young girl no good skills and body to body service not as good, need experince.

My shop many girls, we have young pretty girl like Cici, michelle, eva, angela, abby, yumiko

but older girl like me, mimi and Lisa do best massage

you can see anyone you like

thankyou

sexercisor2230
13-05-2013, 12:03 PM
I have never had a better massage than what Mimi gives

COCO68
13-05-2013, 04:22 PM
I have never had a better massage than what Mimi gives

thank you sir,

Mimi has many good customer like you, she work very hard to make customer happy, Mimi now only work stanmore.

sexercisor2230
13-05-2013, 05:30 PM
thank you sir,

Mimi has many good customer like you, she work very hard to make customer happy, Mimi now only work stanmore.

is mimi working more days now?

COCO68
14-05-2013, 11:34 AM
is mimi working more days now?

Mimi now only work here for me, she work Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun

Please come see her again

thanksyou

whtthe
15-05-2013, 11:02 AM
I tried calling now no answer from either land line or mobile.
There has been so much talk about Mimi. I want my first rnt with her.

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2013, 11:46 AM
I tried calling now no answer from either land line or mobile.
There has been so much talk about Mimi. I want my first rnt with her.

What The !!

Haha, brother whtthe, you posted your comment at 10.02am, you must have just called them right at 10am, sorry mate, they are massage shop, not the bank, sometimes they get in a bit late, Coco is usually there earlier well before 10am to clean up and wash towels and all that but I think she went shopping this morning.

I just called the shop, Mimi, Michelle and Joanna are all there ready to serve, please call again to booking.

Have a nice day

Cheers

:shout:

whtthe
15-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks Ahlungor

Will try again later:smile:

COCO68
15-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Thanks Ahlungor

Will try again later:smile:

sorry mr whtthe,

please call again, Mimi is waiting for you.

thankyou

AHLUNGOR
17-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Haha, Coco made a bet with a punter today and won!!

The bet was if he is not totally happy with Mimi's services , Coco will refund him the massage fees!

No prize guessing who won !

Travelmate
17-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Haha, Coco made a bet with a punter today and won!!

The bet was if he is not totally happy with Mimi's services , Coco will refund him the massage fees!

No prize guessing who won !

Are you the punter? Mr Ahlungor?

hahahahahahhaa....

Just kidding. I am sure someone like Mimi's professional skill of massage.

COCO68
18-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Are you the punter? Mr Ahlungor?

hahahahahahhaa....

Just kidding. I am sure someone like Mimi's professional skill of massage.

mr travelmate, welcome home, longtime no see

when are you coming to see us in stanmore

whtthe
18-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Tried again today... But Mimi's not working..
Oh well...

Is there a roster for stanmore???

IamSam
18-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Mimi is a great lady with excellent massage skills but on the sexual side of things she just didn't do it for me. I'm in my 30's and having sex with my auntie (mid to late 40's) doesn't do it for me. At $100 for 30 minutes there is better value out there but in saying that if you just stuck to massage with hj its good value.
That it just my personal experience and point of view on this lady.

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Tried again today... But Mimi's not working..
Oh well...

Is there a roster for stanmore???

Mimi asked for a day off today, back to work tomorrow (Sun) and also Monday.

Cheers

whtthe
18-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Mimi is a great lady with excellent massage skills but on the sexual side of things she just didn't do it for me. I'm in my 30's and having sex with my auntie (mid to late 40's) doesn't do it for me. At $100 for 30 minutes there is better value out there but in saying that if you just stuck to massage with hj its good value.

Thanks IamSam for the heads up...

Who or where would you recommend?

Yes I am in my dirty thirties as well

Didn't want a bad experience fir my first RnT

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2013, 01:38 PM

Fair comment Brother Sam,

I have never recommended Mimi for anything else other than great massage and sensual part 2, all for the standard tips of $50 plus massage fees.

There are plenty other younger and pretty ladies there to meet your other requirements.

Just my two cents

Cheers

IamSam
18-05-2013, 01:55 PM
It's a tricky situation with the younger girls, as even though they might be sexier to look at the massage isn't up tp the quality the older ladies provide.
Another problem with younger mls in there doesn't seem to be a standard pricing for extras.
from $20 hj to $30 nude hj to $30 hj only to $50 nude hj but panties stay on, or $50 to $70 to $100 fs. WTF???
I guess thats why they call it punting!!

COCO68
22-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Mimi is working today

mogen
22-05-2013, 01:14 PM
what time do u close in weeknights?

mogen
22-05-2013, 01:15 PM
ow sorry, i didn't notice you already put the time. thanks

COCO68
22-05-2013, 01:30 PM
what time do u close in weeknights?

mr mogan

we close 10pm but dont come 10pm no booking, you booking first we open later for you ok

thankyou

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2013, 12:01 PM
The erotic master Mimi and her sexy little apprentice Michelle are both on today !

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Sexy little Michelle is on holiday this week, the Master is on her own.

Best erotic body to body and sensual services by Mimi @ Stanmore.

for bookings please call: 9568-5889 or 0470-380-834

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Looks like all of Mimi's regulars are back in Stanmore in the past few shifts,

So if you are interested, please book early.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Mimi,

Master of the erotic arts, a little bit older, a whole lot more wiser and bolder, very special kind of body to body slides and a lengthy all you can last sensual services you can't get else where.

And those two all natural, big and firm 36 E Cups will put lots of MLs to envy and jealousy .........haha

If you are sick of being told by younger MLs don't do this, don't do that, no touching here and no touching there, no licking, no sucking, no this no that! Then you need to try Mimi to experience her can do attitude!

And she is a true professional , she showers between every session so always nice and fresh for You !

Btw I don't think anyone will challenge this advertisement, not even my old friend lonely heart........lol

Cheers

COCO68
12-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Mimi working today

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Mimi,

Master of the erotic arts, a little bit older, a whole lot more wiser and bolder, very special kind of body to body slides and a lengthy all you can last sensual services you can't get else where.

And those two all natural, big and firm 36 E Cups will put lots of MLs to envy and jealousy .........haha

If you are sick of being told by younger MLs don't do this, don't do that, no touching here and no touching there, no licking, no sucking, no this no that! Then you need to try Mimi to experience her can do attitude!

And she is a true professional , she showers between every session so always nice and fresh for You !

Btw I don't think anyone will challenge this advertisement, not even my old friend lonely heart........lol

Cheers

In a cold and wet Monday,

You will appreciate the hot and wet body slides from Mimi.

Bury yourself into her loving bossoms and be very very happy

Just my 36 cents

Cheers

COCO68
26-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Master Mimi working today, best massage and body to body

thank you

COCO68
03-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Master Mimi working today, best massage and body to body

thank you

yellow_fever
09-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Just joined and wanted to say thanks to brother ahlungor for writing up that review, I read it a couple months back and went for a session with mimi and wasn't disappointed! Ive been back a couple times since and the sessions keep getting better all the time, but thank fuck she got some new music I was going to top myself if I ever had to hear kenny G play unchained melody one more time.

Well, in the spirit of the lyrics to the song, I'm wondering if lonely rivers do in fact flow to the sea? Has anyone had FS with mimi? Feel free to PM me, I don't think she'd want it up here. If so, what did you offer up front to get it?

thanks all!

Iloveasian
10-07-2013, 12:42 AM
After reading the review by brother Ahlungor I just had to see Mimi. I saw her for 2 hours on Monday. Fucking amazing skills with her hands, Ahlungor you are spot on. She is so sensual and intuitive, she seems to know what you like. I was in heaven!!...and her other services were also very good I will definitely being seeing Mimi again!

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2013, 11:50 AM
It's great to see the legion of fans for Mimi are growing all the times.

Totally deserved, this little erotic Master works very hard to make all her clients very happy.

Interested ? Curious ? Cum try for yourself, just keep this in mind, the number of people who so nicely to thank me publicly is only about 1 in 10 to those who thank me privately.

If you haven't been, you don't know what you are missing.

BTW, just in case you are new around here, Mimi is a 30+ MILF and if you are after younger girls, see Michelle, Angela or Eva instead.

But Mimi is What RnT is All About !!

For bookings please call: 02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Beautiful Sunday!

The erotic master Mimi is serving !

COCO68
24-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Mimi the master back today.

also can try new girls Elley and Tiffany

thankyou

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2013, 12:05 PM
The erotic master Mimi is serving today !

COCO68
31-07-2013, 12:02 PM
After reading the review by brother Ahlungor I just had to see Mimi. I saw her for 2 hours on Monday. Fucking amazing skills with her hands, Ahlungor you are spot on. She is so sensual and intuitive, she seems to know what you like. I was in heaven!!...and her other services were also very good I will definitely being seeing Mimi again!

Mimi, the 36 E Cups erotic master, best B2B massage in Sydney, serving today at Stanmore

old fat man
31-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Thank you Coco and Mimi, I visited you on 22/07/13 and had a wonderful time. Cocos strong massage technique removed the knots from my muscles almost immediately, the strength in her hands is amazing, then came Mimi with 2 hours of the most sensual massage available, my time at 252b could not have been better you are both wonderful, welcoming friendly women that deserve all the best life has to offer, I know you offer the best you have to me and I humbly accept all you have to offer with the deepest gratitude. Thank you both and thanks to Ahlungor for bringing this brilliant experience to my attention.

old fat man
31-07-2013, 12:36 PM
I look forward to my next visit and the bliss it will bring

kmidas1
06-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Yeap, Coco recommended I try Mimi, so have to make time

COCO68
07-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Mimi, erotic master, best body to body massage, serving today at stanmore

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Mimi, erotic master, best body to body massage, serving today at stanmore

Mimi, this is what RnT is all about!!

But if you don't like busty MILF !

There is always Eva and the new girl Monica !

Cheers

old fat man
16-08-2013, 10:42 AM
HaHa just came off the this is what R&T is all about thread in general talk and saw Ahlungors comment on Mimi and totally agree. Mimi is my best.

AHLUNGOR
18-08-2013, 11:51 AM
HaHa just came off the this is what R&T is all about thread in general talk and saw Ahlungors comment on Mimi and totally agree. Mimi is my best.

Mimi is a very special lady , for all those who have had the pleasure to enjoy her services, you won't need any further convincing!

And for those who are still thinking about whether to try or not to try ??

Haha, keep thinking while others are sampling the best !

Cheers

dumbling
19-08-2013, 06:53 PM
AHLUNGOR...

Do you recommend booking for daytime sessions for a group of 3 at this shop?

Been wanting to try with my mates.

Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2013, 08:23 AM
AHLUNGOR...

Do you recommend booking for daytime sessions for a group of 3 at this shop?

Been wanting to try with my mates.

Cheers.

Hi mate,

Coco usually has 4 MLs working on weekdays plus herself so serving 3 customers at a time is ok. But to avoid disappointment, you should make booking and told her to reserve at least 3 girls for you!

Have fun

Cheers

feelus
20-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Is the hand relief included in the price of the massage? i.e. $50 for the hour includes the happy ending? If not, what is the customary tip expected? thanks

romantic69
20-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Is the hand relief included in the price of the massage? i.e. $50 for the hour includes the happy ending? If not, what is the customary tip expected? thanks

I think $50+$55 for the hour.
Don't quote me on it though because I only went once. But I remember that time because I was served by Coco that whole session.

I'm thinking of going back to try again sometime soon.

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 08:31 PM
I have not had a session with Mimi since she returned from Japan, and after a few brothers PM me back to thank me for the suggestion on Mimi I thought I should have a return visit myself .

Knew that I could give myself an earlier mark so I rang ahead to make a booking, luckily Lisa answered the phone and there is a free time slot from 5.30

Got there right on time as Mimi just re setting her room. Didn't quite have time for the hr so settle for 45 min.

As we haven't seen each other for months , we spent the first 10 min just chatting and catching up .

That is after I zipped open Mimi's nurse uniform and unhooked her pink lingerie bra and dropped the matching sexy pantie.

I have Mimi's bare back on my bare chest and my hands reach out to the front and reunited with those 36 E Cups, so great to play with them and made her small nipples erected. While we are chatting and I was enjoying my view from the mirror.

Noticing time is short so I told Mimi I need to leave by 6.25pm,

No problem, so skip the massage, go straight to the body to body!

I will post the rest of the review in the private section later!

Mimi told me she is very happy not to work at Newtown anymore, a 30 min massage with free HJ is just not her! But both David and Miko was very kind to her so she stayed on a lot longer than she wanted, but glad it's behind her now.

Was trying to meet the new girl Tiffany too but she was busy when I got there and with another client when I left, so I still can't tell what she looks like !

To sum up, Mimi's b2b is as good as ever , but her hand skills has actually improved, I would say she is as good as the little Leng Leng's magical hands if not better.

How good was her hands, well, good enough for me Not to have Spanish !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Ahlungor, I can't believe this. I wondered if that was you who arrived with Coco just as I was leaving. You followed me with Mimi! She was cleaning up after me.I hope she had a good shower. It was a passionate session. I finally decided to forgive Coco after she had mucked around a few bookings of mine. I spoke to Coco after Mimi's massage. She was at her enchanting best. I am besotted with this woman and if I were to marry a ML it would be Coco. However, I had my usual fantastic session with Mimi despite not having seen her for 3 or 4 months.

Hi brother,

So we finally met, Coco was kind enough to pick me up from the train station!

Yeap, as much as I like Mimi so very much, I always make sure she shower off before she sees me again !

Well, she was that good and I even think her hands skills are actually getting better too!!

So, the master has delivered again , as always !

Cheers

slarty
30-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Mimi told me she is very happy not to work at Newtown anymore, a 30 min massage with free HJ is just not her! But both David and Miko was very kind to her so she stayed on a lot longer than she wanted, but glad it's behind her now.

Cheers

When I saw Mimi at Newtown it was still the usual tips level for customers she knows (well it was for me anyway!). So it was excellent service regardless of location, but at the same price.

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 09:35 AM
When I saw Mimi at Newtown it was still the usual tips level for customers she knows (well it was for me anyway!). So it was excellent service regardless of location, but at the same price.

No question about it, especially for those punters who only paid the minimum $30/30 and got a free HJ from the master at the end!

Mimi is such a professional and so very proud of her skills, she would have still done a good job even with No tips !

Cheers

COCO68
19-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Mimi is a very special lady , for all those who have had the pleasure to enjoy her services, you won't need any further convincing!

And for those who are still thinking about whether to try or not to try ??

Haha, keep thinking while others are sampling the best !

Cheers

Mimi, the erotic master, best in body to body is serving today ,

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Sensational Mimi, professional and sensual services, delivered every time

Have you tried yet and been back for more or still wondering ?

Cheers

old fat man
23-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Hi Bros
I saw Mimi yesterday for an hour, no need for details, she just gets better and more friendly every time.

COCO68
23-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Hi Bros
I saw Mimi yesterday for an hour, no need for details, she just gets better and more friendly every time.

Sensational Mimi, serving today !

yellow_fever
23-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Hi Bros

Was it you that beat me to the 11:00 booking? I saw her today, had a great session.

AHLUNGOR
23-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Was it you that beat me to the 11:00 booking? I saw her today, had a great session.

First come best dress !

No need to fight for your time slots, there are plenty of Mimi to be shared !!

Having said that, if it was my turn to have another session with the master, I usually call Coco the day before just to get the appointment time I wanted as I usually only has a limited window of opportunity.

Cheers

Travelmate
23-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Hi Bros

I am sure she does, and she is such a professional which she need to be.

yellow_fever
23-09-2013, 09:16 PM
She told me today that she brings her own oil to the shop also! Saw a very cute petite younger girl there today with long straight black hair, didn't get her name though. I should have asked!

old fat man
24-09-2013, 09:22 AM

I did not make booking, arrived approx. 10:30am and Mimi had booking, so I booked next session and went for coffee and cake, then returned for something sweeter!!!

Mimi never disappoints, she just gets better and better, definitely need to book, I would have had 2 hour session if I did not have to wait.

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Sensational Mimi

Serving today !

yellow_fever
29-09-2013, 11:33 AM
mimi told me in our last session that she likes slow music because she imagines she's playing the piano when she's using her hands. She then proceeded to show me that she can play the flute also, and very well too!

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2013, 01:06 PM
mimi told me in our last session that she likes slow music because she imagines she's playing the piano when she's using her hands. She then proceeded to show me that she can play the flute also, and very well too!

Mimi can surely play !

A great chamber musician , purely magical !

Cheers

COCO68
02-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Mimi never disappoints, she just gets better and better, definitely need to book, I would have had 2 hour session if I did not have to wait.

Mimi - best body to body sensual master, always gives top services

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Mimi: Busty MILF in uniform !!

This photo is NOT Mimi but the busty effect in an uniform is the same.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4c0e794b9db8c5d22c84b88092e296e2/tumblr_mtqja0wSVt1qzpjbfo1_400.jpg

yellow_fever
04-10-2013, 11:39 PM
they're nowhere near that big bro. you caused trouble for mimi before by posting unrealistic comparison pics of other girls, why do it again?

mista
05-10-2013, 12:02 AM
they're nowhere near that big bro. you caused trouble for mimi before by posting unrealistic comparison pics of other girls, why do it again?

oh no!
not again!!!
maybe Cato can save the day??

mista
05-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Why would you do something like this... AGAIN?!?!????

Mimi: Busty MILF in uniform !!

This photo is NOT Mimi but the busty effect in an uniform is the same.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4c0e794b9db8c5d22c84b88092e296e2/tumblr_mtqja0wSVt1qzpjbfo1_400.jpg

Admin.. please delete the pics that Ahlungor has posted.
Thanks.

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 01:32 AM

Calm down brother fever,

I know what I am doing ! I never said this photo was Mimi, and I didn't say her tits is similar size, all I said was, the busty effect on the uniform !

For me, i really think Mimi can give out this bursting effect as she can never do up the top two buttons of her Massage Miss Uniform or zip up to the top depending on which uniform she was wearing!

Well, if you think she is not this big, that's your view, and i respect that!

But this is my personal views only, anyway, people who already met Mimi and enjoyed her sessions, need no promotion , people who have never met Mimi, well, as always, they have two choices, either trust me or ignore me and I am fine either way, you can't please every one every time anyway!

The fact is, even if I would have posted a true photo of Mimi's deep cleavage , the haters are gonna come out anyway!!

8inches, IamSam, puntbook, mista and plenty more!! It will never end!

So I might as well post a photo that I like . Why so serious, relax , enjoy the photo and have some fun !

Just my 36 cents

Cheers

mista
05-10-2013, 01:43 AM
Coco, for the sake of your business you need to put an end to this ASAP!

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 01:49 AM

Have you actually seen mimi ?? I havent just would like to know in your comparison ??

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 01:56 AM

Coco's business is doing just fine, why don't you take your posts somewhere else and try to annoy other people for a change !

One of your Log on just got banned today, so perhaps you should pick on someone else instead !

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 02:09 AM
Coco's business is doing just fine, why don't you take your posts somewhere else and try to annoy other people for a change !

One of your Log on just got banned today, so perhaps you should pick on someone else instead !

Well if he has not seen mimi he should not post here as it is not doing a favour for her as there is tension, but if he has seen her than he can do a AR on her with his view or disagree with his view.
So far there is a few guys here who like Mimi so you guys enjoy mimi.

Mista can go to what he know and actually seen a girl and do AR instead being a trouble maker on mimi thread ???
So the question I ask has he seen her ???

mista
05-10-2013, 02:13 AM

the truth always comes out

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 02:17 AM

Still havent answer my question wether you seen mimi but just trying to damage this thread and the shop now by bringing old thread ???

Why so much Vandetta ??

Every punter have to learn for them self if they thing they are getting rip off ?? has it happen to you ??

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 02:22 AM

The truth is I am Coco's friend and you are not, the truth is I am happy to meet other forum brothers in the shops and shake their hands and have a chat and a drink, and you are hidding behind your keyboard !

I dare you to go to Stanmore tomorrow to see Coco or Eva and introduce yourself to the ladies and tell them you are mista from the forum!

It's simple enough, but are you man enough !

mista
05-10-2013, 02:22 AM

No vendetta, just facts!

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 02:25 AM
No vendetta, just facts!

Still the question is you seen her ???
lol still wrong answer its no if or but just yes or no have you seen her ???

mista
05-10-2013, 02:34 AM
the real problem is what i have predicted in my first response to this scenario, i did say ahlungor was doing mimi more harm than good by arguing.

Instead of letting the negative post disappear in due course, maybe 24 hours, he kept it in the spot-light for weeks !

adverse consequence of those fiction / erotic story type ar write up.
Hopefully skill will bring the ml fair justice at the end of day

i do feel for mimi as she does have excellent skills, but in saying that she has no control over what certain members hype her image eg: Posting internet photos trying to upsell a mls looks.

This kind of promotion usually backfires sooner or later!!

i think it's great that we commend lh's good unbiased ar and hopefully we can see that mimi can still get good business at both 501 & stanmore based on her attitude and skill. He has appraised her skills and looks in a honest refreshing manner without the artificial hype or influence which can only help punters make an informed decision.

And i think she will do well at both 501 and stanmore with the right expectations set from punters! I am presuming she is still working at stanmore given this week roster?

For ms coco, i want to tell you that i am not happy if you lose $ as i have wished you both to continue good business as i think you are a good hostess but it is important that we get honest appraisals in this forum too so punters can make an informed decision.

Please read the comments of punter customers in this thread and the visual example quote from iamsam of how ahlungor has portrayed mimi and you can now understand the reverse effects that such unrealistic over-marketing & hype to be misleading can do.

This is purely hypothetical but when you mentioned that mimi used to get 4-5 bookings a day and now 1-2 per week, then i would question where are her regulars? Ahlungor is quick to put out all the positive reviews but surely a massage girl/lady success comes mainly from retaining her regular bookings and on occasion getting new bookings or walkins?

Any of her regulars should not be affected by anything we've discussed on this forum as they appreciate mimi for her skills and not her appearance. So she should have continued good business with them.

Bro slarty has made an potential explanation that her regulars could they have tried other girls or places and now moved on but given such a short time she was away, unlikely to lose that many regular customers.

However as you have said her booking numbers have dropped, then i would hypothesize that the majority of those 4-5 bookings a day are generated due to the misleading hype & over marketing in this forum and potentially a failure to retain a large majority of them to become regulars.

This would suggest that these new customers have not returned as regulars due to factors such as the experience or her appearance not living up to expectations as being marketed & hyped on this forum although time, location & variety are also factors as well. Whilst there have been many positive reviews, they have focused on her skills and attitude but ignored commenting on her appearance.

Please note that what i write above is not fact but just pure hypothesis based on the causes of her booking #'s as stated by you.

So please take it as a experience learned that misleading advertising, over marketing and hype can lead to a short term business gain but when someone provides a sense of reality then the business affects can be adverse. I know you are not the one who's doing it but you have allowed ahlungor to promote your shop in that manner too.

We are in a punters forum so we want to make good informed decisions rather than be duped by unneccesary hype and booking someone only to be disappointed with the experience (which includes skills, service, attitude and looks) in this work.

People who book her now at 501 will know exactly what to expect if they see lonely heart's review and not be disappointed and more likely for her to convert to regulars as they already have more realistic expectations. Hopefully that will be the case in stanmore too!

Wish you and mimi the best of business!

enough said!!

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 02:36 AM
That was actually a fairly similar pair to Mimi's - I stand by what I posted man !

I know my tits people !

Sure, you have to ignore the face, may be I should have covered up the head .......lol

But those tits are as close as I could find and didn't I say you have to age them by another 10 years!!!

Love that photo, if I haven't posted it before, I would have now !

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 02:38 AM
enough said!!

Your posting problem not answering my question wether you seen mimi yet or not so there is no point damaging the Thread anymore by making her look bad.

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 02:39 AM
enough said!!

Funny you are quoting IamSam there ........lol

Why don't you dig up more posts against me from 8inches and puntbook?

There are hundreds of them!

Too bad they can't join you this time like yesterday and the day before!

Or was it you who pretended to be casually joining in to support puntbook !

mista
05-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Your posting problem not answering my question wether you seen mimi yet or not so there is no point damaging the Thread anymore by making her look bad.

Ask the master of hype who is making her look bad again and again enough said!

Cheers

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 02:52 AM

Cheers

Actually he seem promoting to me, the person who is doing the damage is you as you said 10+ on her breast so your saying she looks bad ???
If you disagree just say this is what she looks to me and move on ???
Thats the reason I keep asking you have you seen her ??

If you do this to a WL or to a famous shop and keep continuing making them looks bad you will get banned for sure.

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 02:58 AM

Cheers

On the contrary Mimi is enjoying very good return business from her regular customers on a weekly basis, most of them were from my personal recommendations !

And for these brother fans they couldn't care less what is happening here in Mimi's thread! they have already thanked me and enjoyed their sessions !

And Mimi is now also branching out to work for my other friends at QVB and the new Snow Lotus !

So you see, you can't bad mouth a good ML and tried to hurt her ! And you are right!

The truth will always come out !! Mimi is that good !

And thanks to Mimi and Candy , I even make up with brother lonely heart !! As we have found common interests.

And that's a good thing!

So What have you contributed to the forum and the brothers here out of your 130 posts ???

Anything ?

mista
05-10-2013, 03:17 AM
After you have taken the peanuts out of your mouth find 1 negative comment i have posted on Mimi.

Actually he seem promoting to me, the person who is doing the damage is you as you said 10+ on her breast so your saying she looks bad ???
If you disagree just say this is what she looks to me and move on ???
Thats the reason I keep asking you have you seen her ??

If you do this to a WL or to a famous shop and keep continuing making them looks bad you will get banned for sure.

mista
05-10-2013, 03:19 AM
More facts!

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 03:24 AM
More facts!

But the only facts that matter is you have not even met Mimi yourself, so you keep quoting other people's posts !

And as such, you have no idea what you are talking about !

Why are you arguing on things you don't know and ML's body and services you haven't tried !!

mista
05-10-2013, 03:28 AM
I have seen her and like her alot and as history has shown you have damaged her income before by over hyping and posting fake pics that she had to give free hjs in newtown you moron!!!

mista
05-10-2013, 03:37 AM
That is exactly what my quote is talking about.....

PERSONALLY i don't think she is any sort of star. All this happens because of over-marketing previously.

If this marketing is successful, it will help the 'star'. BUT If the description and hype not what the description saying, punter can work out quickly and the level of business will drop dramatically. This will directly impact to this lady's bottom line income.

If the "Hard-sell" was never happen, I may say things are much peaceful and the star may live happier and make more money without making any move. Now she needs to work even harder to match up with the "market image".

On the other hand, have a quick comparison to "Moon" at 5 stars, did anyone raise any objection about the service and look?

Only my 3 cents

More facts from different members, not against Mimi but it against you!

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 03:39 AM
I have seen her and like her alot and as history has shown you have damaged her income before by over hyping and posting fake pics that she had to give free hjs in newtown you moron!!!

I have never seen a review on Mimi from you!

If you like her that much, why I never saw your support on Mimi before, like when she was under attack - or was it a fact that you were under a different user name and you had in fact jointed in the attack!!

If you want to talk history, let me remind you that it did not start from me, I was defending her because someone else was calling her things that shall not be repeated, it has nothing to do with my photos !!

I was the one stood up for her ! So whose the moron here ?

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 03:54 AM
More facts from different members, not against Mimi but it against you!

You are now looking really desperate ! I even feel sorry for you......lol

So the only thing you can do is digging up other people's post to go against me !!

But I can't believe you even dig up brother Travelmate's post.

He is my friend you stupid moron and if he sees this he will be laughing to dead and falling down from his hotel bed in Melbourne !!

Of course he can criticise me anytime.......lol but then he will have to buy the next beer to make up!

you are really losing it now !

What else have you got ?

mista
05-10-2013, 06:59 AM
Case closed!
It's obvious you are a very sore loser and i pity you bye. ;)

Boney
05-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Shut the fuck up you guys, give poor Mimi a break, let her do what she does best and you guys go and bicker some other place.

Ha, now I feel better.

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 10:03 AM
After you have taken the peanuts out of your mouth find 1 negative comment i have posted on Mimi.

Are you IamSam ??? In the real world there is no if and but.
Even if you were the same person I was hoping that you learn from the last time as I believe in rehabilitation and the forum need more character.

You keep on posting other people thread ?? Are you a follower
If I see Lungor post and I think otherwise I will just post what I believe and move on

I always have suspicion from your early post and mention to Gucci you seem very similar to IamSam ??
Is my suspicion correct ?? If it is correct you do have a vendetta toward Lungor

Would be great to just answer an easy question by saying yes I have seen her and this is what she looks like to me instead the run around and now i saw your post and you have seen her.

I won't call you peanut or loser as I just wanted to know if I am correct about my guest so are you IamSam ??

mista
05-10-2013, 10:08 AM
You're right a mls service should speak for itself!
Not some idiot and his side kicks!

Shut the fuck up you guys, give poor Mimi a break, let her do what she does best and you guys go and bicker some other place.

Ha, now I feel better.

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 10:14 AM
You're right a mls service should speak for itself!
Not some idiot and his side kicks!

Are you calling me a side kick ?? I am no one side kick but I have many side kick. Please don't bring anyone who don't wanted to be part of the debate to the debate ?? What's wrong with you ??

mista
05-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Question time is over.
I dont answer to side kicks!
See ya!

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Question time is over.
I dont answer to side kicks!
See ya!

Your such a loser I never call you any names and seem like you calling me sidekick ...lol... quote me please instead talking to no one ...lol...
Are you on welfare ??
Anyway good luck on your venture ...lol...

mista
05-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks have a good one guys, and like a good side kick make sure you be a good boy and do your job :shout:

Gucci2012
05-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Are you IamSam ??? In the real world there is no if and but.
Even if you were the same person I was hoping that you learn from the last time as I believe in rehabilitation and the forum need more character.

You keep on posting other people thread ?? Are you a follower
If I see Lungor post and I think otherwise I will just post what I believe and move on

I always have suspicion from your early post and mention to Gucci you seem very similar to IamSam ??
Is my suspicion correct ?? If it is correct you do have a vendetta toward Lungor

Would be great to just answer an easy question by saying yes I have seen her and this is what she looks like to me instead the run around and now i saw your post and you have seen her.

I won't call you peanut or loser as I just wanted to know if I am correct about my guest so are you IamSam ??

Bro Iexp when this guy first came on the forum I welcomed him and encouraged him to make more positive contributions. Then he chased me across various threads talking sh*t and now he's doing the same thing to bro ahlungor, chasing him through all his threads. I think its time for closure.

Admin I don't think its an unreasonable request to have the mista account closed. He is constantly attacking members.

mista
05-10-2013, 12:32 PM

Ha, now I feel better.

As Boney has said it best!

Case closed :burn:

mista
05-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Its quite amusing how when things don't go your way all of a sudden the tough guy behind the keyboard withdraws and out comes the victim calling on the powers that be to go on a banning spree.

Grow a pair, and drink some cement!