PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Vivi ( baby )

Gringo
05-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Greetings gentlemen, my first post, hope its in the right spot, but first a little history . It all started back in 2006 when a mate told me about CBDoubles at Maroubra. Those girls blew my mind , as well as other things and I caught a massive dose of something that I'll have for life....... Asian fever. I have my regulars , one that I have been seeing for years and I sometimes visit shops. When I find someone I like I tend to stick with them, unfortunately it doesn't make interesting reading, so I'm not much of a reviewer but I'll do my best. I hope its o/k.

First time I've been to the new Ginza. Rocked up without a booking and got buzzed in the backdoor. The ever affable Wilson was sitting at his desk surrounded by towels stacked to the ceiling , busy as ever with phone calls . Wilson recognizes me and I congratulate him on his new business . With Wilson's people skills , organizing ability and Yuki 's business acumen and renown toughness I'm sure they will be very successful.

Two girls available , Alley , a Malaysian girl who I have seen before and gives great service and a Japanese girl called ViVi. I take a punt with ViVi at $120/30. I climb the stairs to room one and I'm pleasantly surprised to find well appointed room with a spa , good shower, big round bed with a ceiling mirror, large manga style mural on the wall and a lovely young Japanese girl waiting for me.

ViVi looks early twenties and has a nice round Japanese face with an easy smile. Probably around 1.60-1.65m, nice legs and bum, A cups, neatly trimmed schmoo, long brown hair, Carpe diem back tat and a easy going, cool fun vibe. I found her very pretty in a girl next type of way.

I usually like older women because I'm older and I feel a little uncomfortable seeing someone so young but I decide to go with the flow and see how things pan out. After my shower , ViVi had a quick shower and we both lay on the bed and got to know each other. Started with some light kissing and feeling each other up. ViVi worked her way down to my cock and commenced a commendable bbbj after which I went down on her and her pussy was delicious, worth the price of admission alone. On with the condom and fucked her in mish then finished in doggy where the sentiment expressed in the back tat seemed particularly appropriate. Great session but ViVi is the type of girl where you have to take the initiative .

ViVi was relaxed after the session and became very chatty , talking about travel and her interest and says she wants to see me again before she goes on holiday in a few weeks but is more to do with me being an easy job, a clean freak and undemanding .

I probably won't see her again because she is a little young for me but a very, very nice girl and a worthy punt.

regards
Gringo

hoshimoony
05-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Yup it's in the right spot Gringo!

Great first AR on Vivi :) I wish I can use the room with the spa one day!

the wizard
05-06-2013, 08:54 AM
Hi Gringo, a very nice Ar on Vivi,
She has great Gfe and has a innocence about her and is ever willing to please you.

I wish I can use the room with the spa one day! me too !!

etsuna
05-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Vivi was my first ginza experience. She is fun and bubbly, had a good chat. Her BBBJ is quite good, she did this thing, I think its called "japslurp". Only if she has bigger tits, I would come back for here.

After my session with her, while going down the stairs, I can hear Toshika moaning. What an amazing sound it was. Any other girls do this sound hehe?

Sextus
05-06-2013, 08:18 PM
she did this thing, I think its called "japslurp". Only if she has bigger tits, I would come back for here.

A true Japslurp girl, at last! But no tit! Aaiiieeeeee!!!

One day, one day.....

grant
06-06-2013, 01:00 AM
A true Japslurp girl, at last! But no tit! Aaiiieeeeee!!!

One day, one day.....

HAH! Here is a man on a mission.