PDA

View Full Version : General talk Golden formula to know which MLs or WLs are the best.

rooter
03-12-2012, 01:10 PM
I have stumbled across the golden formula of punting.
This is the equivalent of the "theory of everything" in Physics - and no the answer is not 42!
I could copyright this and make millions but I am a caring and sharing kind of guy so I will share it with you all here today for free.
The golden formula of punting is this .... drumroll please ...
If a girls name consists of two repeated phonetic sounds then she will be a great punt.
Here a are are few examples that prove my theory based on years of punting:
SaSa, JoJo, CoCo, CiCi, NaNa, MoMo ... see the pattern?
I am sure you can confirm these girls are all great punts from your own experience, and you can probably add more to the list.
So there you have it. No need spend hours reading reviews and asking for advice.
Just pick the girl with the double barelled name. Works every time. Try it for yourself today.

rooter
03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
and of course YoYo

cisco
03-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Good , let me think whether its work or not....

Licker
03-12-2012, 03:09 PM
So all we need for the Christmas season is for either TMC or Ginza to bring in a little Japanese girl named HoHo to entertain Santa.

In the spirit of the poem below we could then determine whether she's been a good :prettiness: or a bad :cool2: girl this year.

You fill in to the end of the poem what her gift from you should be :question:

She's told me she gets frisky
when I wear a Santa hat,
so with one on my head,
upon the sofa I sat.

"Come here," I say,
"and sit on Santa's lap."
With a glittery smile,
she rushes to me in a snap.
"Now tell me, have you been
naughty or good?"

She says, "I've done what
a good girlfriend should.
I've stripped for you
in sexy lingerie,
and I've fucked you
in many a different way.
I've sucked your dick
and swallowed thrice.
I let you give me a facial,
which was no small dice.
Tell me, Santa, does that
make me good or naughty?"

I reply, "It's the best of both,
and you're very worthy.
So, yes, you've been
a hot and sexy dear.
Now, what would you like
as a gift this year?"

----
Sleigh Ride on Santa
by AugustMacGregor©
literotica.com

Littlewonder
03-12-2012, 03:35 PM
What about FOFO BOBO GOGO NONO OHOH TOTO HAHA at least its good for a laugh

wilisno
03-12-2012, 03:38 PM
I have stumbled across the golden formula of punting.
This is the equivalent of the "theory of everything" in Physics - and no the answer is not 42!
I could copyright this and make millions but I am a caring and sharing kind of guy so I will share it with you all here today for free.
The golden formula of punting is this .... drumroll please ...
If a girls name consists of two repeated phonetic sounds then she will be a great punt.
Here a are are few examples that prove my theory based on years of punting:
I am sure you can confirm these girls are all great punts from your own experience, and you can probably add more to the list.
So there you have it. No need spend hours reading reviews and asking for advice.
Just pick the girl with the double barelled name. Works every time. Try it for yourself today.

Nah ! No money for you, your formula fails the test ! Check the following links : :miao:

Momo : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2590-Korean-girls-always-same-(&highlight=Momo

Nana : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1463-Nana-disappointed&highlight=jojo

Coco : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2435-Worst-Service-Worst-managemnt-ever!&highlight=cici

Yoyo : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2404-Yoyo-Very-Dissapointing&highlight=cici

:miao::miao::miao:

kickass
03-12-2012, 03:57 PM
http://www.empireofsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/the-most-complicated-formula.jpg
"rooter" stumbled across the golden formula of punting ...

splash
03-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Brother Wil... we shall start a shop and name our girls based on this theory.

wilisno
03-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Brother Wil... we shall start a shop and name our girls based on this theory.

Haha, I just counterproved it, so no ! :miao:

Mr Crash and Burn
03-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Gigi FeFe Nana LuLu

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 06:08 PM
First of all, congratulations to brother rooter for becoming a Senior Member.

I guess based on my most recent experiences, I will have to vote a BIG YES for this formula..........LOL:

Yes, Mimi, Coco and Cici, all in the same shop !!

Jj999
03-12-2012, 06:15 PM

I guess based on my most recent experiences, I will have to vote a BIG YES for this formula..........LOL:

How about MiLo, HeBe?

Those two aren't great girls?
:miao:

Licker
03-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Im not sure I could get hard visiting a lady called 'nana' - its a little too close to 'granny' for my comfort...

So Nana is a fitting name for a GILF?

rooter
03-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Just fine tuning the formula ...

rooter
03-12-2012, 08:48 PM

Thanks big Al. I will never reach the dizzying heights of King Member (6536 posts, wow! thats impressive) but Senior Member is pretty cool. I just felt a chest hair sprout.
The formula is good. It doesn't have 100% predictive power as Wilsno's thorough research shows but its at least 90% accurate and thats pretty good.

rooter
03-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Nah ! No money for you, your formula fails the test ! Check the following links : :miao:

Momo : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2590-Korean-girls-always-same-(&highlight=Momo

Nana : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1463-Nana-disappointed&highlight=jojo

Coco : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2435-Worst-Service-Worst-managemnt-ever!&highlight=cici

Yoyo : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2404-Yoyo-Very-Dissapointing&highlight=cici

:miao::miao::miao:

That's pretty impressive research there bro. I can't argue with the evidence, but I maintain the formula is good. Its not 100% accurate as your exceptions prove, but its got at least 90% predictive power and thats pretty good.

wilisno
03-12-2012, 09:03 PM
That's pretty impressive research there bro. I can't argue with the evidence, but I maintain the formula is good. Its not 100% accurate as your exceptions prove, but its got at least 90% predictive power and thats pretty good.

Ok ! I'll give you that, but no millions for you though ! :miao:

Jj999
03-12-2012, 09:45 PM
I'd say, that, might be accurate in a smaller shop which doesn't have many girls working at the same time..

To help in explaining what I mean:
Ask 10 guys who punt regularly at 5*. Who is the best.
And you might get 10 different answers. Lol.

rooter
03-12-2012, 09:54 PM
How about MiLo, HeBe?

Those two aren't great girls?
:miao:

The formula says that if the girl has a double barrelled name then there is a 90% chance she will be a good punt.
It says nothing about girls who don't have a double barrelled name. In this case you take your chances. You could score a gem like Milo, Chilli, Lisa, Lun, or Osaka, or you could get a total dud.

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 10:04 PM

Haha brother rooter,

I just read your own very impressive review on Lisa, should I ask her to change her name to Lili or Sasa tomorrow ??

:smile:

wilisno
03-12-2012, 10:05 PM
The formula says that if the girl has a double barrelled name then there is a 90% chance she will be a good punt.
It says nothing about girls who don't have a double barrelled name. In this case you take your chances. You could score a gem like Milo, Chilli, Lisa, Lun, or Osaka, or you could get a total dud.

OK ! Fei Fei of 5* is definitely a good punt !

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 10:13 PM
OK ! Fei Fei of 5* is definitely a good punt !

Easy, they shall now be called, MoonMoon and MiloMilo .................haha

wilisno
03-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Moon and Milo don't need to change their name for the Sydney punting world to know they're good punt !

rooter
03-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Haha brother rooter,

I just read your own very impressive review on Lisa, should I ask her to change her name to Lili or Sasa tomorrow ??

:smile:

Ha Ha !! There are always exceptions bro. Life would be pretty boring without exceptions.
Lisa!! Wow!! I am preaching to the converted here I know, but how awesome is she!!!

Travelmate
03-12-2012, 11:22 PM
this is just the traditional way to name a girl in a Asian nightclub.
e.g. bobo. nono. mimi. fifi.

what is so special about this ?

playerz
04-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Standard deviation of 0.1???

Jj999
04-12-2012, 02:48 AM
Standard deviation of 0.1???

Lol.
How come chance of not happening, 10%, is equal to standard deviation of 0.1

Sorry. Didn't mean anything. have nothing to do, so checked the forum and stumbled upon this thread.

jaquedm1307
31-07-2023, 02:10 PM
Just fine tuning the formula ...

Rooter - do you still stand by your formula ???

Would love to know if any further refinements have happened over the last decade.

PS Anybody else have their own formulas or theories ?

Mickeydrippen
31-07-2023, 02:20 PM
Good try but it pretty well leaves out most Korean and Japanese girls. And accordingly do I have start calling my Malay favourite Pen by a new name Penpen.

personaa
31-07-2023, 07:50 PM
Good point, I was always wondering what's the story with these names? Lala, lulu, Mimi, nine, jojo. Fifi and you name it....(Sorry didn't start with capital letters for all of them).

Anyone knows why is this so?

rooter
31-07-2023, 08:12 PM
The formula still stands.
The formula says if a girl has a double barreled name like Fifi, Bebe, Lulu, Nana etc she will be a great punt. I stand by that.
But that does not mean that a girl without a double barreled name will not be a great punt.
There are plenty of Crystals, Candys, Kimochis, Hikarus, Jijoos, fucken whatevers who are great punts ... but you are taking your chances.
If you want a guarantee of a good punt (OK lets say a 95% guarantee of a good punt) then go for the double barrel names like Sisi, Bobo, Momo, Mimi, Cici, Tata, etc ...

Ghost2hauntU
31-07-2023, 08:50 PM
Those are very common names for WLs OP. Every shop I’ve ever been in Sydney always has a Coco or CiCi or even Sasa. But I must concur that in most cases the punts I recall with these ladies were decent.
Also Lulu, Nana, Mimi yeah, I think you may be onto something.

How did you arrive at this formula? Statistics of your punts?

I’ll keep it in mind next time I’m punting. Got my eye on a Lily

jaquedm1307
31-07-2023, 08:57 PM
The formula says if a girl has a double barreled name like Fifi, Bebe, Lulu, Nana etc she will be a great punt. I stand by that.
But that does not mean that a girl without a double barreled name will not be a great punt.
There are plenty of Crystals, Candys, Kimochis, Hikarus, Jijoos, fucken whatevers who are great punts ... but you are taking your chances.
If you want a guarantee of a good punt (OK lets say a 95% guarantee of a good punt) then go for the double barrel names like Sisi, Bobo, Momo, Mimi, Cici, Tata, etc ...

Great to hear and shall duly adjust my approach to benefit :-)

CursedCoomer
31-07-2023, 09:05 PM
Pekpek is always good

Ghost2hauntU
31-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Great to hear and shall duly adjust my approach to benefit :-)

What about names that are a sure sign of a mediocre or crap punt? Have you any stats on this?
Some that come to mind from my experience:
Yoki, Chloe, Lucky, Anna, Bella,

wilisno
31-07-2023, 10:39 PM
What about Cumcum ?

GoldfishMan
31-07-2023, 10:41 PM

Nah, that's BS bro. I've had shit punts with Sasas, Lalas, Tatas, Bibis, Mamas and Papas. I've proven your theory to be wrong a long time ago.

GoldfishMan
31-07-2023, 10:44 PM
Good point, I was always wondering what's the story with these names? Lala, lulu, Mimi, nine, jojo. Fifi and you name it....(Sorry didn't start with capital letters for all of them).

Anyone knows why is this so?

Hah... Most of those names are throwaway easy to remember names, that's the only reason they use them. They think we're like little kids, can only remember double barrel names. Like you tell a kid to eat their "fanfan"... Which is their rice.

All except Fifi. That's a proper English short name for Fiona. But I guess that's lost in translation.

tpol
31-07-2023, 10:58 PM
Chinese girls actually have names like that. I think the parents think it's cute.

Like xiao mei mei, fan bing bing,

fud
31-07-2023, 11:41 PM
In the park, I often see 2 dogs owned by a Chinese couple and I think they call them something that sounds like Ee Ee and Pee Pee

Ghost2hauntU
01-08-2023, 02:15 AM
I also had two crap punts with Alice. One was Singaporean and the other Chinese. So be aware lol.
But Bonnie was good enough to be my regular years ago, as well as a Susan, Michelle, Jenny and Nikki. All top quality roots.

Sibon
01-08-2023, 03:31 AM
The golden formula lies in how thick your wallet is.

My regular told me if I bought her a new phone and paid for the plan she would come to my place to have slow and long sex in two weekend afternoons every month with lots of Daty, FIV and kissing etc. etc.

But I'm time poor I believe in having a quick sex and roll off my back and get back to work.

She uses traditional names e.g. Victoria, Elizabeth, Florence etc. in several shops.

ditchtheboss
01-08-2023, 08:15 AM
The golden formula to know who is good and who is not is to go and see them, experience them for yourself. ARs are an indication only in my opinion. My few ARs are accurate but we all know that some ARs are fiction and others are marketing so if several guys wrote negative ARs about a girl it is a pretty good indication that it isn’t going to be good, but it is an indication only.

The only double barrel indication of a good punt is when they go ara ara or the equivalent in Korean

Ghost2hauntU
01-08-2023, 11:53 AM
The golden formula to know who is good and who is not is to go and see them, experience them for yourself. ARs are an indication only in my opinion. My few ARs are accurate but we all know that some ARs are fiction and others are marketing so if several guys wrote negative ARs about a girl it is a pretty good indication that it isn’t going to be good, but it is an indication only.

The only double barrel indication of a good punt is when they go ara ara or the equivalent in Korean

Mia and Tali are also good brands.
Whereas Carla was the worst I ever had. Bit like a Daihatsu.

Footballpunter
01-08-2023, 04:58 PM
hahaha are we really using names has indication of good or bad? what's next then, really gonna let monkeys pick which stock to invest in? lol

rooter
01-08-2023, 06:08 PM
hahaha are we really using names has indication of good or bad? what's next then, really gonna let monkeys pick which stock to invest in? lol

And Paul the Octopus World Cup winner predictor.
He was awesome!
Anyway I did a similar thing and had one screen with Alina Li (Chinese) and Ella Hughes (English) and gauged which way my stiffy pointed to and it was to Alina Li (China). So I bet $200 on China to win. Go China. Fuck you Pommy bastards!
Sportsbet gave me a Super Dooper Power Price on China to win at $12 so clearly no sensible person believes they have a chance of winning. But i trust Paul the Octopus and my dick :)

Footballpunter
02-08-2023, 12:16 AM
And Paul the Octopus World Cup winner predictor.
He was awesome!
Anyway I did a similar thing and had one screen with Alina Li (Chinese) and Ella Hughes (English) and gauged which way my stiffy pointed to and it was to Alina Li (China). So I bet $200 on China to win. Go China. Fuck you Pommy bastards!
Sportsbet gave me a Super Dooper Power Price on China to win at $12 so clearly no sensible person believes they have a chance of winning. But i trust Paul the Octopus and my dick :)

Dude, did you see the score?