PDA

View Full Version : sydney vs. Brisbane

geotrog
03-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Was down in Sydney for the weekend so thought I'd try out some local delights. Thought I'd give Silver Fox a go on Pitt St. Only a small joint but well recommended on Aus99. (Just remember it's on the second floor!)
Well, what a difference to Brisbane! Wow!
I saw a leggie, slender Thai woman by the name of Neimi (apparently 23yrs old). What a girl. If only the women in Brisbane were more like her! Not quite FS but B2B with excellent massage and reverse cowgirl HJ - great arse view!
Only negative point was she's a petite girl, A or B cup - I'm more of a hand-full man! Great chat, laughs, led my hands where she wanted them to be!
$65 an hour of massage but took it up to $120 with the works!
Where can I get this quality in Brisbane?
Well next I'm in Syd, I'll be trying this place again.
:cool2:

Xavriel
07-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Heading into Sydney after the new year.. defs check this out.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Was down in Sydney for the weekend so thought I'd try out some local delights. Thought I'd give Silver Fox a go on Pitt St. Only a small joint but well recommended on Aus99. (Just remember it's on the second floor!)
Well, what a difference to Brisbane! Wow!
I saw a leggie, slender Thai woman by the name of Neimi (apparently 23yrs old). What a girl. If only the women in Brisbane were more like her! Not quite FS but B2B with excellent massage and reverse cowgirl HJ - great arse view!
Only negative point was she's a petite girl, A or B cup - I'm more of a hand-full man! Great chat, laughs, led my hands where she wanted them to be!
$65 an hour of massage but took it up to $120 with the works!
Where can I get this quality in Brisbane?
Well next I'm in Syd, I'll be trying this place again.
:cool2:

Hi Brother Geotrog,

You just checked out one of my favourite shop in Silver Fox. yes, Neimi is a hot hot hot Thai chick, great personality and very good services. I only met her once due to her smallish tits (can't do spanish!!) but a great girl that Neimi is, she let me do the spanish between her butt crack (don't worry, outside only, no penetration!!) once oil up, sliding my rock hard cock between them just felt so damn good, as good as tits fucking I must say and eventually I did a COA on her - Cum on Ass that is and I have to ask her to lay still while I got up to get the wet and dry tissues to clean her up............lol, it was so much fun.

Just for those brothers who may not be familiar with Silver Fox, here is a photo of Neimi:

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99111999_neimi_small.jpg

Sounds like we both love well endowed woman, you can always check out my no. 1 girl Lisa in the shop and Mia and Sara and you won't be disappointed.

Just give you a little taste of the lovely Lisa: YOU LIKE ??

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99138899_lisa_01.jpg

geotrog
09-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Bro Ahlungor - we do indeed feel the same way. Pity I can't get down to Sydney more often. I had heard Lisa was tops. (and what a top!!!). Mia and Sarah are future offerings.
I see you are coming up to Brizzy soon - sadly it just wont be the same experience for you. Sorry.

IExperiment
11-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Bro Ahlungor - we do indeed feel the same way. Pity I can't get down to Sydney more often. I had heard Lisa was tops. (and what a top!!!). Mia and Sarah are future offerings.
I see you are coming up to Brizzy soon - sadly it just wont be the same experience for you. Sorry.

Well I am flying at the end of this week and staying at the Hilton. I was going to ask the Brissy boys what good up there but now maybe better to bring my own :)
Any suggestion guys ???