PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Gangnam Style!

jellyshots
04-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Rolled up to Silver Fox a few weeks ago during a pretty quiet part of the day. Linda greeted me looking very cute as usual. Hot day, hot girls, not a lot could be better...

It was just after lunch so the lovely Kelly is on. My first time with Kelly and to be honest, so far I've seen a Kelly at Romeo's, the lovely Kelly, the Body at Snow Lotus and I was hoping the Silver Fox Kelly would be a hottie too.

I book 60 mins, get ushered into Room 4 and off we go:)

I saw Kelly's photos online and first thought was, wow, tall, lean, long hair. Yum, yum, yum... So in sashays Kelly and little bro immediately stands to attention. All I can say is that Kelly in person is a smoking hottie!

I scramble out of my clothes as fast as I can to maximize the time with this gorgeous woman. Kelly's massage was medium to firm and similar to shiatsu. At the moment, for massage, she's at the top of my list at Silver Fox, then Tiffany, then Lisa.

The whole time, I was very relaxed - nearly fell asleep with Kelly's heavenly massage technique! Soon enough it was time for part 2 and this is where things got very interesting.

Kelly is lean, tall and has firm B cups. Peeking around to watch this hot woman in the glass mirror is great! She starts off by kissing up the back of my thighs, my butt, the small of my back right up to my neck. It's so erotic and lays the groundwork for what is to come.

Kelly asks me to turn over and she cheekily smiles and rubs her hard nipples and firm breasts all over my body and rock hard big bro :) She kisses my chest and rubs me delicately and steadily, lying next to me and letting me run my hands all over her yummy tits. I run my hands down her back and she's sweating but she has me so turned on that all I can think about is cumming hard enough to hit her in the face.

It took a little while, more that I was so turned on that I didn't want it to stop and finally, when I did, we both literally collapsed.

Shower later, waved to the bevy of gorgeous ML's as I walked past in my towel and the day seems all the much brighter for having visited Silver Fox's top girls.

boater
04-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Now that might be enough to get me along to try a ML for the 1st time

Boater

the wizard
04-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Jellyshots awesome report

Is there a set price for the part 2 that you experienced.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Jellyshots awesome report

Is there a set price for the part 2 that you experienced.

$80/30 min. $120/hr B2B !

jellyshots
04-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Hey Wizard, the prices Bro Ahlungor quoted include both part 1 and part 2 just to clarify. And Boater, it's well worth it!

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:40 PM
check out kelly