PDA

View Full Version : Styles - risky?

Junglejuice
04-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Bros

I've been reading with great interest the reviews of Styles. The concept sounds great and the girls all sound very skilful.

Perhaps I'm just a pussy but the only thing holding me back from going here is the risk of STD coming from BBBJ.

There is no doubt that the sensation of BBBJ over CBJ is beyond comparison, however the fear of taking something home and the risk of passing it on is too great and therefore prevent me from taking advantage of this great offering.

I'd be curious to know what you other bros think of this?

If you have any suggestions as to how I can enjoy the services at Styles without the risk then I'm all ears!! Otherwise I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through the fellow brothers here who are giving ARs.

Cheers

JJ

Junglejuice
04-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks Galacticus, yes I am aware of the risks, which is why I won't take the risk.

A shame though because I am sure the service would be great!

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Bros

I've been reading with great interest the reviews of Styles. The concept sounds great and the girls all sound very skilful.

Perhaps I'm just a pussy but the only thing holding me back from going here is the risk of STD coming from BBBJ.

There is no doubt that the sensation of BBBJ over CBJ is beyond comparison, however the fear of taking something home and the risk of passing it on is too great and therefore prevent me from taking advantage of this great offering.

I'd be curious to know what you other bros think of this?

If you have any suggestions as to how I can enjoy the services at Styles without the risk then I'm all ears!! Otherwise I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through the fellow brothers here who are giving ARs.

Cheers

JJ

Hi Mate,

Punting always incur an element of health risk, ranging from HIV to various forms of STD, and even at the lower end of the risk scale in a RnT shop you can still get infection through unclean towels, table etc. So if you want to be absolutely risk free, do everything 100% safe = only condom sex. and only have sexual activities with your wife or steady girl friend.

Good luck

Cheers

:smile:

Sextus
04-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Like Ilovefs, I now have a very simple urine test every three months at my local bulk billing centre.

Please everyone do the same, it is easy - and fun!

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Like Ilovefs, I now have a very simple urine test every three months at my local bulk billing centre.

Please everyone do the same, it is easy - and fun!

Please explain how that could be fun ??

You have a sexy nurse holding the cup for you while you are discharging ??

hehe

Sextus
04-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Yes! And sometimes I miss and it floods into her open mouth!

Jj999
04-12-2012, 12:50 PM
If you enjoy a lady examining your genitals like it was a new discovery. Then it is fun.

Well, I know that some people like that.
I forgot what it is called. Exhibitionism was it? Not sure.

Anyway, it is free at SSHC. I get a free test every few month.
Nothing wrong with testing it. So you eliminate the chance of passing it to others.
Here's the web address for anyone who is interested: sshc.org.au

You can use any name you like.
Even, your syd99 username if you wish.
You will register your details in a computer in the receptionist area, nobody there would care who you are..

Unless, in very special circumstances...
For example, when you head to waiting room, you noticed your wife/partner/friends/colleagues/boss is also there.. Lol..

No, I was joking. Nobody would care, so that's great.
Oh by the way, they always offer me free condom everytime I go there. So if you always do protected sex with your partner, and thinking of cutting living cost... LoL.

wilisno
04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
If you enjoy a lady examining your genitals like it was a new discovery. Then it is fun.

I forgot what it is called. Exhibitionism was it? Not sure.

Anyway, it is free at SSHC. I get a free test every few month.
Nothing wrong with testing it. So you eliminate the chance of passing it to others.
Here's the web address for anyone who is interested: sshc.org.au

You can use any name you like.
Even, your syd99 username if you wish.
You will register your details in a computer in the receptionist area, nobody there would care who you are..

Unless, in very special circumstances...
For example, when you head to waiting room, you noticed your wife/partner/friends/colleagues/boss is also there.. Lol..

No, I was joking. Nobody would care, so that's great.
Oh by the way, they always offer me free condom everytime I go there. So if you always do protected sex with your partner, and thinking of cutting living cost... LoL.
SSHC might be hard these days, they give priority to workers in the industry. I just go to my GP, he's a man too ! ;)

Sextus
04-12-2012, 01:31 PM
"[QUOTE=Jj999;99752]If you enjoy a lady examining your genitals like it was a new discovery. Then it is fun.

I forgot what it is called. Exhibitionism was it? Not sure."

Yes, that describes me Jj999. Please read my "Naked in the Gallery" thread. It is about my visit to the SHHS.

But I learnt I don't need to got there at all. Everyone, just go to your local bulk bill.

Big deal. you piss in a little jar, and it is totally between you and the doctor.

kickass
04-12-2012, 04:21 PM
I just piss in a jar too. Who gets a physical exam of their manhood? I don't !!!

shamrock
04-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Thanks Galacticus, yes I am aware of the risks, which is why I won't take the risk.

A shame though because I am sure the service would be great!

Mate, I'm with you. I got myself tested recently as started a relationship so can't do risky things like that anymore. The idea of Styles is something I've been wanting for years on this forum but it had come too late for me. The temptation is so strong but I fight it everyday haha! Please enjoy on my behalf...

spiral
04-12-2012, 07:12 PM
You can always ask the girls to use a condom. That way you'll still get the great service but you can have a little peace of mind.

Sextus
04-12-2012, 07:22 PM
You can always ask the girls to use a condom. That way you'll still get the great service but you can have a little peace of mind.

A cbj feels about as good as trying to taste a paddle pop with the wrapper still on.

DeepImpact
04-12-2012, 07:41 PM
A cbj feels about as good as trying to taste a paddle pop with the wrapper still on.

I'm not so sure about that as usually I prefer CBJ for safety reasons and don't find CBJ is that bad. If you get BBBJ and know the risks then that's every individuals choice. I went to Styles once to try but probably wouldn't become a regular customer that's all.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 08:18 PM

But then there will be no CIM !!

boater
04-12-2012, 09:17 PM

That is a bummer for you Sextus, I find them quite good fun actually, not as good as without, but certainly not anything to turn down

Boater

Lud33y
04-12-2012, 10:38 PM
to all bros, Im sure your all aware of this already if you get Gonorrhea, Syphilis, •Chlamydia There's a CURE but
IF you get Herpes theres no cure, and your FUCKED! and say you get tested all the time so we dont pass it on like we say but
lets be honest here. no lies just the truth if you happen to find out from the test you have
•Herpes •Genital Warts and etc... would you really stop getting BBBJ at the shops ? I know a few people who have this From BBBJ

Lud33y
04-12-2012, 10:39 PM
and I didn'nt mean to spoil this, I Love BBBJ too but only my GF hehe I was Just curious what you guys think

kickass
05-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Lud33y,

You are right. All of these things are a risk with BBBJ. Nothing wrong with CBJ and saving the BBBJ for the GF mate ... way to go! You kick ass too !!!

shamrock
05-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Yeah but then doing CBJ kinda defeats the purpose of CIM...
I wonder maybe if I could take off the condom then cum straight into her mouth and let it dribble down..................

Lud33y
05-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Genital warts from BBBJ - really?

I'm no doctor but that's what I read up, you can google it,
That why I stopped bbbj
I heared some friends of friends have herpes and still go to the shops and get bbbj, imagine that, that's fucked!
But hey don't let me stop the fun of bbbj

bill_100
05-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Just read the simplified medical data at NIH.

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/genitalWarts/understanding/Pages/transmission.aspx and http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/genitalHerpes/understanding/Pages/transmission.aspx.

Both diseases are caused by viruses and are easily transmitted.

Sextus
05-12-2012, 02:38 PM
With the symptomatic condition, no Wl will go anywhere near it, and the guy is a complete dickhead for even trying.

No, more than that, any guy that tries in that condition is a complete cunt.

Asymptomatic shedding is MUCH, MUCH rarer than the symptomatic condition. But scientists are the most cautious people in the whole world and so they have to quote this as a possiblity. The same way as they HAVE to say that there is a possibilty that there is no global warming, and that it is just natural variation. "Yes, I suppose, that is a possibilty" they say.

I might get a cold sore once or twice a year - and believe me I know I've got it, and I go near no-one with my mouth when I have it. I've never had an asymptomatic "cold sore' in my life, and genital herpes is a close relative of that, so I am sure the same applies. It is just scientists covering all bases, all possible possibilities, and this is the only type of information you'll get off medical websites. They are scientists, strict data people, and incredibly cautious people too when it comes to their profession.

(Ps. Bill_100 have you seen my new thread that mentions you at the beginning as a potentially very helpful person to everyone?)

kickass
07-12-2012, 11:25 AM
I get a coldsore INSIDE my nostril once every year or two ... how the fuck did I catch that ?!?!?

Sextus
07-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Fuck knows mate. I hope you haven't been putting your nose in places where it doesn't belong have you? : -)

kickass
07-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Nope .... and I don't sniff anything either ... the only upside is when I get a cold sore nobody else sees it!

MeaningOfLife
13-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Or going to a live concert and then putting in earplugs.
You get an idea of what's going on but no where near 100% enjoyment.

altgourami
13-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Like you don't DFK, DATY, BBBJ or DD at other shops - either you on the girl or the girl on you - the whole punting thing is risky by it's very nature and nothing to do with Styles...

AHLUNGOR
13-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Try telling that to the Queensland brothers!!

Littlewonder
13-12-2012, 03:35 PM
SSHC might be hard these days, they give priority to workers in the industry. I just go to my GP, he's a man too ! ;)

I used to always go to SSHC but they will not see me anymore told me to go to my GP they will only see workers and or if you have symptoms?

So much for for safe Sex Health Practice.