PDA

View Full Version : 🔥🔥🔥MOC WED 05/06: ANOTHER 9 GILS ON!!! 4 NEW!!! BIG-J, MarCus LAST WEEK!!!🔥🔥🔥

MyOutCall Australia
05-06-2013, 03:41 AM
bOOk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.COM

MyOutCall Australia
05-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Never will I use your service. Treated like a second class citizen tonight.

oh, how you say this? what's your story MisterX bro? Why you did not make an complaint? Receptionist problem? any girl's problem?

Big-J has declined one client around 01:00 this morning when she meet him. The reason is this client was doing rude by biting big-J during his first booking session times ago. Big-J told MOC that she won't see this client anymore, she got hurt a bit. Of course we will put this client phone number to "blacklist to big-J only", but not MOC blacklist!!!

So, tonight this client used another phone number to ring for booking in case he got declined to book big-j straight away on the phone, this time still big-J. Of course Big-J wont take him for sure even she meet him.

This is the only one story happened at MOC today. We are smooth sorting out bookings thesedays.

If you are this client, just change the way treating working gals in future at any shop around. No one say you a second class citizen!!!!

If you are not this client, say your story??? We are listening.

MOC

wilisno
05-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Read my after report about her a few weeks ago. It was positive! And I have seen other girls in your company.

Alwaya treat them with respect. I won't say much further but would never use your company again. The damage has been done already.

Your marketing is arrogant and tone in reply is condescending.
So you're that client Big J refused to see ?

MyOutCall Australia
05-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Well, unfortunately it is the story. We can do very little about this if the gal refused to see someone.

You have a nice day.

MyOutCall Australia
06-06-2013, 01:59 AM
bOOk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.COM