PDA

View Full Version : Where to go gold coast?

jj12345
04-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Will be near the GC convention and exhibition centre for couple days. Where to go for fs / rnt?

spiral
04-12-2012, 02:30 PM
For rnt there are plenty of place heading south on the gold coast highway. I recall seeing some reviews.

ooshka
20-12-2012, 10:31 AM
I found GC is much better VFM. A couple on Chevron. Last rnt I visited there was 1 week ago. 1 Hicks St Southport great girls, great massage (equal to deshon st massage) and no tip required unless you want her to disrobe. $50 for 30 mins. Now compare that to BNE prices!!

Mozilla
18-01-2013, 04:29 PM
wow.. is this the best to offer GC... im feeling let down.. any reviews that someone can point to?

baby elephant
29-01-2013, 03:20 AM
I'll have a go for you. Interesting area, A mixture of low class and lower class establishments. Utopia has all ladies between 35 and 60. Silks is bit washed up too with a smell there. le penthouse is a punt at that, squashie premise. Might get a blow through from America to be your best chance. venus very below par.. seems a bit of a truck stop i think. Club is a bit smelly and old furniture.
The others in the area down south closed faster than a milkman when coles and woolies came along.
Few upstair dungeons around to. Very optional idea. More like a noticeboard in a alleyway or a chinese laundry's.
Blk orchid is a old place run down like a motor cyclist back wheel. Pentagon is like a guiness world record on mo-peds for twins. It to has run its used by in the area. Viper is older women and so is resort, near the golf club.
Cleos is a pick i'd think, bit far from there starters question. But its close to city and has a lot of other attractions in the area to entertain. 88 as well if you luck out at the previous.
Montcito is another club in the fashion of a shed with temp walls, maybe a stratco. Original owner may have had plans but didn't come through, From there is going north of the coast. But must be said,
Purely blue has and will always win the prize for the most overpowering in-house odour. Won't go back there. Its like being at the back of a lesbian peep show.
Hope that helps, suggestions welcome.

baby elephant
30-01-2013, 05:42 PM
There are some good RnT 's around Surfers and Broad beach offering a green tea massage at the moment. I asked about it and they said they got it from the Tee shop.

atiger
01-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Luvasian is your best bet, young koreans and thai girls, great standard, forget the local paper that's a lotto!