View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Fenny, New Girl @64TP

chancler
04-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Person's Name : Fenny

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : Monday 3rd December.

Price : $150/1Hr

Roster : Monday at this point in time

Size/shape : Medium/tall height, long black hair. B cups. Probably size 6.

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK-Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DFK, GFE

I had such a good time the previous day at 64 I thought I'd go for another fun time especially since Monday nights can be quiet & 3 of my favourite ladies in Yoyo, Eva & Lulu work on Mondays. Additional their were two new girls starting today - Fenny & Monica. I said a quick hello to Monica who has a nice voluptuous body & Betty Boo type voice & laugh. Fenny was still sight unseen but that's who Sophie wanted me to see. Since it was more busy than normal & my favourite Yoyo was busy for another hour, slightly dissapointed as I hadn't seen her for a little while she gave me a kiss & cuddle as she always does before dissapearing I told Sophie I'm ready to step into the breach & once again take the plunge into the unknown. Sophie of course was happy as I knew she wanted me to write a review on this new girl & I promised I would so here it is.

After waiting about 20 minutes Sophie took me down to the room & I met Fenny inside. Words were exchanged briefly between the two ladies & Fenny already had her arms around me. He face is a little plain (Who am I to judge) but she was very friendly & gave me a nice smile. I asked her where she was from & she said Hong Kong. As I've been there umpteen times I asked what part & she told me somewhere I couldn't understand even though she repeated it a couple of times. I found during the session her english to be very limited & certainly the most for a girl at 64 so I have doubts whether she is in fact from HK but it didn't matter anyway so lets get on with it!

As soon as Sophie left the room Fenny was all over me. Nice start I guess! After a quick shower Fenny dried me off. It didn't take to long before I was standing there naked with her still dressed on her knees giving me a pretty good BBBJ. We then moved to the bed. I took her clothes off & it was pretty full on. This girl loves to hold tight, heaps of eye contact, kiss hard touch & be touched. I check down below after some heavy DFK & she was nice & wet so good to see she was into it. Some nice pussy play was to be had with finger inserted & after a little while fucking her with the digit which she encouraged. I prompted her to go into a 69 which was pretty full on also. 10 minutes or so of this & we were ready for the home stretch. Fenny dommed me & then I motioned her to get her bum in the air as I stood up & parked inside her nice pussy. She has a pretty nice look from behind & this was quite enjoyable. We then moved into mish then scissors & half a dozen other positions. It was pretty frantic & quite urgent with Fenny seemingly wanting it more & more. I decided I needed to blow even though we were only 40 minutes into the session. I'm reasonably fit nowadays but this was one hell of a workout she was putting me through, not the more gentle slower, sensual time I prefer. So rather than have no choice in the matter I willed myself into a quite satisfactory climax as I just couldn't take it anymore! The climax was not the mind-blower of yesterday. Hey you can't have it everytime but the style of this lady was a bit too willing for me. Maybe I was too relieved that I could soon take a breather that I wasn't concentrating as well as one should in those precious seconds.

We then spent the rest of the session alternating between mutual masturbation & her giving me more BBBJ but I was stuffed & couldn't get there again.

DFK with this girl is deep tongue plus some licking of the lower face & probably anywhere else you want. I liked it in the heat of the moment but there was no variety, one speed - full on! I must admit I even got frustrated with her trying to dominate the kissing by shoving her tongue deep into my mouth everytime. She never resisted me doing the same now & then but it was either full on or nothing. I'm not bitching, I'm offering a description so other punters may know what to expect. This may be right up your alley more than mine so hopefully I'm giving you the hot goss you want! However I'm certainly not complaining. Fenny's a very nice girl & gave her 100% best no doubt. You can't argue with that! It easily could've been cold-shoulder, starfish although that's almost impossible at 64. We eventually decided it was enough, mainly me actually as the hour had run out so we both hopped into the shower which I always enjoy the intimacy of & gave each other a wash. We got dressed & we kissed goodbye several times as is my usual want. I just hate leaving!

I had a quick chat with Lulu on the way to reception then a quick hello with Eva who of course as she always does told me it was too long since I last saw her. Sophie then chided me I'd gone overtime & kept the next customer waiting but I reminded her I would write this & we then went into the stairwell so she could ask me how was the new girl. I said she was good without probably sounding all that convincing. Whilst not really my type I think plenty of punters are going to love this girl for her sexually demanding style. If this description is what you're looking for I suggest you get onboard for the ride of your life fellas!

DeepImpact
04-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Nice report and description

jimmyk
04-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Great and informative, uts good to see that fenny still provided a great service even though you didnt really click

kickass
18-12-2012, 11:18 AM
This is one girl I'd like to try.

don_corleone
28-01-2013, 08:19 AM
I thought she was on roster today??

tarenpoint64
03-02-2013, 03:18 PM
the Gorgeous ** FENNY ** is WORKING Today = NEW Very Classy Pure Elegance Chinese GIRL who is Attractive and tall, slim with sweet SuperModel looks , 23 years, GFE kissing and playful, long legs, small B cup. NEW very elegant GIRL .. A Class Act
click here to see more of Fenny >>>>>(http://magmodels.weebly.com/fenny.html) :thirst:
For bOOkings please phone 95241278

to check out our lovely girls photos and more info, go to
64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point (http://www.64alexander.com/)

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/7903658_orig.jpg