PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Eileen @ Bluemoon (nice and fresh)

crazy driver
28-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Hi everyone , after a long oversea holiday , I am back ! I was so lucky to have this squirting girl when I back ! She is nice and fresh , she is a bit different then crystal , I will explaint more detail later.

When she open the door today , she wear the same dress as in photo ! This is nice and I am really sure that she is the one. She has a traditional UNi student face. She is not clubbing girls type. More classical and beautiful, although she has a little but pimple on her face , but that is not heavy. Her simle and attitude can cover all of this , she is from china , 23 year old. I could said may be 21/22 in my point of view, but anyways she is young, she has a pair of pear b cup tits, she is not a skinny type, but she is not fat at all,

When we start , we both feel a bit shy and do not know what to start with, she ask how about we first go to shower , of coz I said yes, she then help me to undress my clothes and then she did hers, after we both when into shower and we have a bit chat and then she help me to clean detaily and then she give me a bbbj in a shower ! Good start !

After shower , we went on to bed, we have a chic chat again about her squirting , this is what I said different to crystal , crystal is cum easily and like a water gun, however , eileen told me that I have to hit to the right spot with she got the feeling then she will cum, of coz I try my best to make it ! Her spot is not inside her pussy ! It is right on the top and a bit front from her hole. It is a easy spot to find but it is hard to hit until she has feeling , at the end , I hit it and I saw some water coming out , not as much as crystal , but she I did hit right from looking at her body and face emotion ! Bingo !

She is really fresh and inexperience , as she told me she is not going to work a lot , only one or two day in a week and two to three customer per day ' therefore , catch your chance brother !

After she enjoy her part , it's my turn , she gave me a bbbj , and then we have a great sex with her wet pussy ! From the bbbj and sex , I can tell that she must be fresh in this industry ! Her bbbj is in a beginning level but her attitude is cover it, she don't mind I teach her and she do it straight away ! As she learn quick, her bbbj is getting improve ! And about the sex , I would said she is enjoy my service rather than she is serving me ! Haha ! I would get paid from this ! She close her eye , more more more ! Omg ! I loving it ! She did nothing much , but she turn me on.

After a rest , we have second round , same as before , I did ask for a cim , but she doesn't feel like it , but she rather have cot or cof ! She is happy to do that ! For the second round I cum all on tits!

For such a fresh , nice attitude , squirting girl ! Thank you Bluemoon !

wilisno
28-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Hi everyone , after a long oversea holiday , I am back ! I was so lucky to have this squirting girl when I back ! She is nice and fresh , she is a bit different then crystal , I will explaint more detail later.

When she open the door today , she wear the same dress as in photo ! This is nice and I am really sure that she is the one. She has a traditional UNi student face. She is not clubbing girls type. More classical and beautiful, although she has a little but pimple on her face , but that is not heavy. Her simle and attitude can cover all of this , she is from china , 23 year old. I could said may be 21/22 in my point of view, but anyways she is young, she has a pair of pear b cup tits, she is not a skinny type, but she is not fat at all,

When we start , we both feel a bit shy and do not know what to start with, she ask how about we first go to shower , of coz I said yes, she then help me to undress my clothes and then she did hers, after we both when into shower and we have a bit chat and then she help me to clean detaily and then she give me a bbbj in a shower ! Good start !

After shower , we went on to bed, we have a chic chat again about her squirting , this is what I said different to crystal , crystal is cum easily and like a water gun, however , eileen told me that I have to hit to the right spot with she got the feeling then she will cum, of coz I try my best to make it ! Her spot is not inside her pussy ! It is right on the top and a bit front from her hole. It is a easy spot to find but it is hard to hit until she has feeling , at the end , I hit it and I saw some water coming out , not as much as crystal , but she I did hit right from looking at her body and face emotion ! Bingo !

She is really fresh and inexperience , as she told me she is not going to work a lot , only one or two day in a week and two to three customer per day ' therefore , catch your chance brother !

After she enjoy her part , it's my turn , she gave me a bbbj , and then we have a great sex with her wet pussy ! From the bbbj and sex , I can tell that she must be fresh in this industry ! Her bbbj is in a beginning level but her attitude is cover it, she don't mind I teach her and she do it straight away ! As she learn quick, her bbbj is getting improve ! And about the sex , I would said she is enjoy my service rather than she is serving me ! Haha ! I would get paid from this ! She close her eye , more more more ! Omg ! I loving it ! She did nothing much , but she turn me on.

After a rest , we have second round , same as before , I did ask for a cim , but she doesn't feel like it , but she rather have cot or cof ! She is happy to do that ! For the second round I cum all on tits!

For such a fresh , nice attitude , squirting girl ! Thank you Bluemoon !

Damn ! You beat me !!! ;) ;) ;)

crazy driver
29-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Not only me ! Niceman beat me as well !