PDA

View Full Version : Venturing into ahlungor territory

reve
05-12-2012, 10:12 AM
Here I am 10am in da morning, @ worldsquare sipping piccolo latte, doing nothing else but wondering mindlessly wat the hell should I do to kill sometime... Ahlongor favorite's silverfox cme to mind...

spunkymunky
05-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Usually some nice eye candy walking around World Square, maybe that's what is enticing you towards Silverfox :)

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Here I am 10am in da morning, @ worldsquare sipping piccolo latte, doing nothing else but wondering mindlessly wat the hell should I do to kill sometime... Ahlongor favorite's silverfox cme to mind...

Well, 10am will be too early for me to visit SF as Foxy is usually not there that early, if Lisa is working she usually is the first girl there to open the door. The thought of just me and Lisa, all alone in the shop............haha, almost give me an instant hard on .............lol

So, you are in the territory, did you divide and conquor? or simply submitted to the SF girls' endless charm ??

You must share more !!

reve
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM
I took a turn and gone to star city and now I have $1k extra in my pocket and the rest of the day off anything is possible...

Travelmate
05-12-2012, 05:10 PM
$1000 is good..

maybe $2000 even better

reve
05-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Went to have a farwell lunch at the quay with sammi. It was great. Then quickly have couple of beer with a mate who work in the city. After that is silver fox time. I will write a seperate ar for that but I will have to agree with ahlungor lady silver fox is so yummi!

reve
05-12-2012, 05:43 PM
$1000 is good..

maybe $2000 even better

Definately! I was up $1.5k then down to $1k so i decided its time to go!

Sammi
05-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Went to have a farwell lunch at the quay with sammi. It was great. Then quickly have couple of beer with a mate who work in the city. After that is silver fox time. I will write a seperate ar for that but I will have to agree with ahlungor lady silver fox is so yummi!
Thx for your great lunch~!

wilisno
05-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Ha.

Another Lisa who worked at 5* told me that the shop practically opens when she gets in.

Must be a Lisa thing!

That's true, Lisa was one of the hardest working girl there, always the first to arrive !

reve
05-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Thx for your great lunch~!
The pleasure was mine. We will definately meet up when you come back and you can taste my precious juice.(o_O)

lol I mean my collection of wine.^_^

reve
05-12-2012, 09:16 PM
So I went to silver fox then style end of the story. However I will post both ar in the ar section. Somehow I wasn't very happy went I come out from style which I will post here.

When I finish at style on the way out I saw my favourite gal crystal. It was her day off if I knew I wouldn't be there today. She have minimal make up on which make her looks like a teenager. The thing I feel sad is that she hang out with her pimps in the shop on day off. And I caught a glimpse of her innocent smile which remind me I was offered a 18Yr old at a fs shop in full school uniform. I paid for the hr but decided to leave after shower. I just couldn't do it. She look 16 in that uniform with out make up on!

Maybe I should let my cork do all the thinking once I am in the shop!

reve
05-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Well, 10am will be too early for me to visit SF as Foxy is usually not there that early, if Lisa is working she usually is the first girl there to open the door. The thought of just me and Lisa, all alone in the shop............haha, almost give me an instant hard on .............lol

So, you are in the territory, did you divide and conquor? or simply submitted to the SF girls' endless charm ??

You must share more !!
Lisa day off today...囧

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 09:59 PM
So I went to silver fox then style end of the story. However I will post both ar in the ar section. Somehow I wasn't very happy went I come out from style which I will post here.

When I finish at style on the way out I saw my favourite gal crystal. It was her day off if I knew I wouldn't be there today. She have minimal make up on which make her looks like a teenager. The thing I feel sad is that she hang out with her pimps in the shop on day off. And I caught a glimpse of her innocent smile which remind me I was offered a 18Yr old at a fs shop in full school uniform. I paid for the hr but decided to leave after shower. I just couldn't do it. She look 16 in that uniform with out make up on!

Maybe I should let my cork do all the thinking once I am in the shop!

I think you might have done yourself a big favour there, she could well be underage. If your gut is telling you it ain't right, it probably is, good decision to walk away brother !!