PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Best techniques to make the girls come?

Sextus
05-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Bill_100 in his report on Ginza's Remi, said he was having some trouble with her "which was a blow to my ego, as I can usually get most girls to come without difficulty."

Without difficuty! Wow!

Bill_100, mate, could you offer everyone the techniques you use that you have found work best to make the girls come? This is your experience, which is so incredibly valuable to you, but also to the rest of us, and I would so appeciate if you could take a little bit of time in the necessary detail to help the rest of we brothers with this advice. And also help the girls we see of course!

What about the rest of you too. Are there really good techniques you have - even fail safe techniques - that you have found to work in your own experience to get the girls to orgasm?

I, for one, would print out the results of this thread and pin it over my toilet so that I could read it and remind myself of all this collected wisdom everytime I go for a slash. ie, more than a dozen times a day, seven days a week. And even with my slow brain, some of it would hopefully sink in eventually.

Wayne
05-12-2012, 03:03 PM
slow, rhythmical tongue work on the labia majora with an occasional deeper lick to the labia minora brushing up against, but not focussing on, the clitoris. Best to have her lying on the bed and you kneeling in front of her. Gets any woman going: always.

Sextus
05-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Fantastic Wayne, this is a great start! Do you know how many brothers you have just helped in addition to me? Thanks mate!

andyfromoz
05-12-2012, 03:18 PM
I think the easiest way to make girls cum is just to let them do it to themselves. I am not saying to just lay there and do nothing either, because that obviously won't work.

I find that guys are just there to facilitate the orgasm but not to induce it. I make girls cum sometimes but most of them tell me that the best orgasms they have are when they are in control of it.

By facilitating, I mean: help create the mood by foreplay or dirty talk or rough sex or whatever the girl you are with is into. Read into her movements and don't go against her flow. Bottom line: create the mood and maintain it.

But then again, this is just my theory and I could be just super bad and lazy at sex.

the wizard
05-12-2012, 03:22 PM
slow, rhythmical tongue work on the labia majora with an occasional deeper lick to the labia minora brushing up against, but not focussing on, the clitoris. Best to have her lying on the bed and you kneeling in front of her. Gets any woman going: always.

Thanks Wayne.

Sextus good thread, I am eager to grab some tips as I'm sure
every one else would...

I also agree with Andy, as the same thing happened with me several
times.
The girls simply took over, worked themselves into a rythm and whalla......

Sextus
05-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Another really interesting and valuable piece of advice. A little trickier to apply than a specific manual technique, but still good. I won't come in again unless I have a contribution to make, but, in advance, my comments and gratitude apply to further contributers to this thread.

bhd
05-12-2012, 05:09 PM
The one golden tip that I ever got, is never ask "Have you cum yet?" ..."Did you cum? " , "Are you cumming"

Never ask that...

Sextus
05-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Yes, avoid a mood killer. Pure gold mate, pure gold.

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 06:06 PM
You guys are talking about making a girl cum in general love making and not specifically for punting right ?

As I have never even attempted to make a WL cum.

Cheers

:smile:

Sextus
05-12-2012, 06:19 PM
WL's, WL's, WL's !!

Girlfriends will benefit from this too.

(Where is Bill_100?)

Wayne
05-12-2012, 06:20 PM
You guys are talking about making a girl cum in general love making and not specifically for punting right ?

As I have never even attempted to make a WL cum.

Cheers

:smile:

no, it makes no difference whether she is a working girl or not. I have always found that treating the woman as a woman and respecting her as an individual, regardless of the circumstance, results in more satisfying sex.

Jj999
05-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Mate, girls are different creatures.

We may cum even if we fuck a stranger.

Girls, it's all feeling.

And in rare cases, the dick size 'preferences'. Too big, it hurts. Too small, it won't make them come.

But, easier to explain, it's the combination of those two.

Sextus
05-12-2012, 07:08 PM
"Mate, girls are different creatures.

Girls, it's all feeling."

Great insight. Yes.

How do we make them "feel" then. The specific techniques, manual and psychological.

amchunki
05-12-2012, 07:12 PM
My tip for making a girl cum is keep a constant pace and never rush.
No matter what you do, where you kiss, where you lick, go slow. Then listen for changes in breathing, moans etc. Once you find the places/areas that get her going, stay there. But always stay at a constant pace. I do this to their whole body as different girls have different sensitive areas. Seems to work.

I also encourage them to tell me what they like - makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Jj999
05-12-2012, 07:16 PM
My tip for making a girl cum is keep a constant pace and never rush.
No matter what you do, where you kiss, where you lick, go slow. Then listen for changes in breathing, moans etc. Once you find the places/areas that get her going, stay there. But always stay at a constant pace. I do this to their whole body as different girls have different sensitive areas. Seems to work.

I also encourage them to tell me what they like - makes it a hell of a lot easier.

But you've got to take into account "customer service"

wilisno
05-12-2012, 07:25 PM
One thing for sure, if a girl hates you or simply doesn't like you, can never make her cum ! In short, a girl won't cum if she doesn't let go !

cisco
05-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Click with girl first , in the comfortable zone then Do the painting Upside Down with a counting beats and just wait for the juice melt down from Da Wee Wee. If she like you then you can make her cum.

cisco
05-12-2012, 07:37 PM
One thing for sure, if a girl hates you or simply doesn't like you, can never make her cum ! In short, a girl won't cum if she doesn't let go !
This is so rigth...

Jj999
05-12-2012, 07:48 PM

Yeah. That's right.

If you were on top, while you are pumping, and suddenly feel something is going on down there, because it's very slippery. Feels like she adds more lubricant.
Good sign. Lol.

the wizard
05-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Where's the Boater when you need him ??

Littlewonder
05-12-2012, 08:37 PM
The technique you use on one girl may not work on another and again a technique you use one day may not work on another with the same lady. I failed today with my favourite who I have seen well over 100 time and probably have made her come well over 90% of the time however today I got her on the edge but could not get her over the line. I felt a failure.

the wizard
05-12-2012, 09:45 PM
The technique you use on one girl may not work on another and again a technique you use one day may not work on another with the same lady. I failed today with my favourite who I have seen well over 100 time and probably have made her come well over 90% of the time however today I got her on the edge but could not get her over the line. I felt a failure.

So true, there are so many variables, and as stated before there are psychological factors at play also.
There can never be a guarantee no matter how good we are at it.

It stands to reason if they came with each guy, they would be exhausted in no time that's why a lot of them fake it.
Imagine us guys having to constantly orgasm for upto 10hrs in a day, we would want to go to sleep after a couple of hours.

Littlewonder- Don't be harsh on yourself - I've been there too- There's always the next punt.......

Littlewonder
05-12-2012, 09:58 PM
So true, there are so many variables, and as stated before there are psychological factors at play also.
There can never be a guarantee no matter how good we are at it.

It stands to reason if they came with each guy, they would be exhausted in no time that's why a lot of them fake it.
Imagine us guys having to constantly orgasm for upto 10hrs in a day, we would want to go to sleep after a couple of hours.

Littlewonder- Don't be harsh on yourself - I've been there too- There's always the next punt.......

I felt a failure because she obviously wanted to come and could not quite manage to get there. Its one thing to fail when the lady doesnt want to come its another when she does and every thing you try fails. Never mind she is a agreat lady and I am sure she wont hold it against me.

Sextus
05-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Most women I've been with orgasm easiest when they are on top. It let's then find that perfect angle that hits the spot just right.

Ok Spartan that is a really good observation. I am more than happy to let the girl work her own body out.

That, and the suggestion to ask what they would like me to do at anyone point is another fabulous piece of advice.

Then there was Wayne's daty tip at the beginning, that he says works nearly all the time. That is great.

I was looking for specific wisdom and techniques like that to take away with me and to pin up over my dunny. I admit I am still looking for any other specific manual technique to add to my quiver that has worked well for the brothers.

I am going to try to use my personality more too, as the suggestion that for the girl, it is often about "feel" and "mood" before there is lust.

Calling bill_100...calling bill_100....if you are reading this, come in bill_100....

rooter
05-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Here's my take on this - you can take it or leave it.
Never try and make a girl cum. If she cums she cums - if she doesn't, so be it. Don't put that kind of pressure on yourself.
Relax, enjoy the experience.

Sextus
05-12-2012, 11:54 PM
"I failed today with my favourite who I have seen well over 100 time and probably have made her come well OVER 90% OF THE TIME however today I got her on the edge but could not get her over the line."

Little Wonder this is a success rate up there with bill_100's. In university terms it is an High Distinction.

Can you advise us any of the specific manual things you have do to achieve this success rate. Those techniques are what I am after, and many other avid readers of the thread are after too.

Rooter, I just want to know more about this, and there is alot of collective wisdom out there about it. It would give me a lot of pleasure to watch an orgasmic face and hear orgasmic moans. At other times I may not worry about it too much, in fact I never used to think about it at all, but it would be great ot apply some of this stuff when I am in the mood for it.

IExperiment
06-12-2012, 12:20 AM
I noticed they wanted a little bit of mouth than mish so they also get DFK when they come, this is the best way they like to be tease but they still prefer to be pump when they come, word from their mouth :) but young one cant handle to much mouth :)

rooter
06-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Hey Sextus. You are way to hard on yourself mate. The way you say "i failed today" Mate you shouldn't take it that personally. Women are complicated creatures. There is no winning formula. Every girl is different, and the same girl is different on different days. So don't take it personally if your favourite girl doesn't cum today - tomorrow she probably will.
I have had sex with hundreds of women, most of them NOT WLs. The punting thing is relatively recent for me. I guess I am just getting lazy. I have met hundreds of girls through, casual sex, swingers parties, orgies, gangbangs, bdsm etc and the one thing I know for sure is every girl is different, and the same girl can change from one day to the next.
So there is no 100% solution. if you are getting a 90% strike rate you are doing really fucking well mate!!
If you want some practical tips here is my 2 cents worth.
Ask a girl what she likes - there is no shame in asking!
Every girl is different but most girls will react to having there clit stimulated by your fingers and tongue. The key is how hard and how fast etc. Every girl is different. "Listen" for her reaction with your ears, your fingers and your tongue. And if in doubt - ask!

Jj999
06-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Do you guys seriously think girls in a shop.
Who have to work whole day. >7customers.

Would want to cum?
Orgasm would make her feel tired.

She'd control it if your dick is actually matched with her preferences.

Sextus
06-12-2012, 01:13 AM
"If you want some practical tips here is my 2 cents worth.
Ask a girl what she likes - there is no shame in asking!
Every girl is different but most girls will react to having there clit stimulated by your fingers and tongue. The key is how hard and how fast etc. Every girl is different. "Listen" for her reaction with your ears, your fingers and your tongue. And if in doubt - ask![/QUOTE]

Thanks Rooter, much appreciated. They and the other nuggets of advice are to be pinned above my dunny for my Mother to also read when she visits.

Those comments about 90% success rate were quotes from Little Wonder's post above. Have another look and you'll see the quotation marks around his comments - I should have italicised them. He was the one who felt he was a failure (on this occasion.) Hopefully he will share with us what he does to achieve a 90% success rate.

Me? I already KNOW I'm a failure. And I want to make amends to give myself pleasure as much as I do the ladies. i don't care if they get worn out coming ten times a day - hell, I could deal with that - what about all of YOU?

Just for some variety. I know I am the one doing alot of the asking but I know I am representing a lot of eyes out there hungry for the same info.

I'm sorry if it always seems to be me seeking help and info and advice, but I hope I make up for it my own way with my other posts. I do like the thought that we can share freely our specific talents on this forum with a selfless generosity. It is a nice feeling to both give and to receive - which is just what this thread is really all about!

I can only coax and hope for this though, the rest is out of my hands, and in others.

EvolutionTroll
06-12-2012, 02:01 AM
I would love to know some techniques that can make girls cum too.

One of my mates told me go in a tempo when u are in her, as in in this beat.

1 stroke, take it out

2 strokes, take it out

3 strokes, take it out

rinse and repeat until you hit 10 and apparently if she hasn't come yet by then she won't for the night or whatever.

also a long stroke of your cock, nice and slow, speeding up as you gradually hit 10 which is when you pump it.

I have never actually tried it yet but I will if i get a girlfriend haha, so i get all the time i need to test it !

Jj999
06-12-2012, 02:02 AM
Brother..
The easiest way to answer your question..

Read our king of punters Mr.Wilisno, has posted.

That's from a man who knows almost every type of girl available.

He's answer is concise, simple.
You need to expand it though to make it easier to understand.
And it's true.
That's what I meant to say. Girl is about feeling.

So, do you think a girl, who just know you, would like you?
No, but that doesn't necessarily means she can't come because of you.

But, later Wilisno said: in short, girl won't come if she doesn't let go.
That's the most important one.

Is it possible for a girl to let go, as I said in my post, when she has to work whole day?
Yes! A big YES! How?
You have to make her really like you. How?
That's difficult to achieve if you've just met the girl once

Sextus
06-12-2012, 03:07 AM
I would love to know some techniques that can make girls cum too.

One of my mates told me go in a tempo when u are in her, as in in this beat.

1 stroke, take it out

2 strokes, take it out

3 strokes, take it out

rinse and repeat until you hit 10 and apparently if she hasn't come yet by then she won't for the night or whatever.

also a long stroke of your cock, nice and slow, speeding up as you gradually hit 10 which is when you pump it.

I have never actually tried it yet but I will if i get a girlfriend haha, so i get all the time i need to test it !

How about this one? Turning on her orgasm with a mathematical formula no less! Pure gold.

How else would any of us ever learnt a lot of this stuff if the right question had never been asked? You have to admit that what we have all learnt from each other is going to be fun to put into practice.

But who else want to know the secret techniques behind Little Wonder's and Bill_100's 90% orgasm success rates? Hand's up who wants to know? Hand's up who doesn't want to know?

I think the ayes have it.

the wizard
06-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Just absorbing all this fine information, maybe come back to us Bro's with a success story as direct response of a technique picked up here.

Sextus, your sabbatical should be over by now I gather...........

Littlewonder
06-12-2012, 07:16 AM
"I failed today with my favourite who I have seen well over 100 time and probably have made her come well OVER 90% OF THE TIME however today I got her on the edge but could not get her over the line."

Little Wonder this is a success rate up there with bill_100's. In university terms it is an High Distinction.

Can you advise us any of the specific manual things you have do to achieve this success rate. Those techniques are what I am after, and many other avid readers of the thread are after too.

Rooter, I just want to know more about this, and there is alot of collective wisdom out there about it. It would give me a lot of pleasure to watch an orgasmic face and hear orgasmic moans. At other times I may not worry about it too much, in fact I never used to think about it at all, but it would be great ot apply some of this stuff when I am in the mood for it.

My advise is to be gentle take is slowly and listen and feel her body I like to go down on her with me between her legs and facing her so I can massage her breasts and nipples if I want to. I find it helps to put one hand on her abdomin just above her pussy on the firm boney part and hold or push down quite firmly as she gets excited you can also feel her muscles working and you keep your tongue going in rythem and alter the pressure to suit her. Usually if she is getting excited but still not comming I run one finger around the top of her opening and as she relaxes I slowly insert it a bit at a time until I can massage her G spot you need to have the girl aroused before you do this for best results.

You have to pay attention to the lady as they are all different some like it really soft with your tongue others like it firmer some like it to be slow in most but not all cases you need to get a little firmer and faster as she gets closer to coming but rythem is important and dont just work on the clit move around with your tongue.

You need to get in a position where you have full access and can hold her were you want but still let her move in rythem most girls are responsive to this If the girl doesnt want to come she will usually change positions completely and not give you full or extended access put her hand over her pussy or clamp your head with her legs so you cant quite reach this for me becomes a turn off and only ever happens occasionally and then only with a new girl. All my favourites love daty and so do I.

the wizard
06-12-2012, 07:55 AM
I'm trying the Littlewonder "special" on my next girl.

mucho grasias......

Littlewonder
06-12-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm trying the Littlewonder "special" on my next girl.

mucho grasias......

I will be looking for a report on how you went "The wizard" just remember to have fun.

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 08:19 AM
My advise is to be gentle take is slowly and listen and feel her body I like to go down on her with me between her legs and facing her so I can massage her breasts and nipples if I want to. I find it helps to put one hand on her abdomin just above her pussy on the firm boney part and hold or push down quite firmly as she gets excited you can also feel her muscles working and you keep your tongue going in rythem and alter the pressure to suit her. Usually if she is getting excited but still not comming I run one finger around the top of her opening and as she relaxes I slowly insert it a bit at a time until I can massage her G spot you need to have the girl aroused before you do this for best results.

You have to pay attention to the lady as they are all different some like it really soft with your tongue others like it firmer some like it to be slow in most but not all cases you need to get a little firmer and faster as she gets closer to coming but rythem is important and dont just work on the clit move around with your tongue.

You need to get in a position where you have full access and can hold her were you want but still let her move in rythem most girls are responsive to this If the girl doesnt want to come she will usually change positions completely and not give you full or extended access put her hand over her pussy or clamp your head with her legs so you cant quite reach this for me becomes a turn off and only ever happens occasionally and then only with a new girl. All my favourites love daty and so do I.

Haha, Littlewonder brother,

What have you done here "Ladies Wonder ", WLs from all over Sydney are now gonna to cum and cum and cum on the jobs and won't know what hit them........lol

It's all your faults

Well done Man!!

Cheers

PS. Too much work for me though, so bad luck to my girls, BTW, I can't really go down on all the MLs can I ??

oinkonk
06-12-2012, 09:31 AM
I think the rabbits will win the comp in 2014!!!!!!!!!

Sextus
06-12-2012, 10:35 AM
I love it when a WL or ML cums. It shows that they are really relaxed with you and turned on and therefore turns me on much, much more.

Exactly oinonk.

Don't worry Rooter, I'm not going to feel pressured. Sometimes I'll enjoy just thinking about me, sometimes not, and what oinkonk is saying just about everyone will agree with.

Little Wonder, thanks so much for taking the time to be so specific in your detail. The same consideration you show to the girls has shown through in your consideration of us too. Thanks mate.. : - )

Littlewonder
06-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Perhaps one important point that to me is obvious but may not be to you all is that it takes time I always spend 2 hours with my favourite and at least one hour with any girl I see.

The chance of having success with a lady and getting her to come in a 30 minute are fairly low. Of course it can happen usually if she is really horny probably because she has not worked much lately or has been on holidays etc.

The other thing in my favour is that I punt early in the day most of the time, that way the girl is fresh she isnt tired and she hasnt come already that day. MInd you with most girls they come easier after the first time or after they have come once, some however deliberately dont come more than once or twice as its too tiring.

I saw Ada for the first time last week and afterwards all the girls and Angie were in the kitchen and Ada said something to Angie and the other girls in Chinese, Angie said to me Add said she is tired now want to sleep you make her come to much the other girls laughed and Shelly says he does that to all of us. Ah may be thats why they were all trying to get me to go with them incluidng Shelly ( see Ada report elsewhere on this forum)

Point is you need time on your side and it can be hard work, but the worse thing you can do to a girl is give up when you have her almost there just remember how it feels when that happens to you. With a girl I think its even worse because they find it harder to get to that point in the first place. However we all fail sometimes.

bill_100
06-12-2012, 12:03 PM
I have just seen this thread and as I was the one who provoked Sextus's comment I need to contribute.

As with Littlewonder I believe that you need a longer session, 30min jobs are just not long enough unless to get a nymphomaniac and there are not to many of those around. A minimum of a one hour session and preferably longer like two. LW has also covered most of the issues but as Sextus wants a do-it yourself guide so here goes.

Key points IMHO are:

- book your session early in the day when she is fresh. Make sure your personal hygeine is good, clean your teeth.

- have a longer session at least one hour, preferably more as females are totally different to men and need time

- take it slowly, do not rush it and be gentle

- test what the girl likes, watch for signs of response or lack and try something else

- gentle kissing, touching and stroking of her body and looking for her erogenous zones; again do not rush. Be gentle with her breasts and do not grab and twist the nipples, gently kiss, lick and suck them. They are sensitive organs.

- some girls like DATY and some do not; however if they do, start by moving down the body then around the groin area down the insides of their legs, rather than diving straight in. The anatomy of the clitoris is interesting and the "clitoral legs" extend around the pubic region and down the insides of their legs. Brush up on the anatomy here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

- then move inwards across the labia majora and up around the mons. If she is a responsive type this will create an desire in her clitoris. This is when you can start to move on to the clitoris proper and after a while you could try pushing her hood up to get more direct access to the glans, but be gentle.

- as the clitoral legs extend around the area you may try to put a bit of pressure with your hand on the pubic bone

- when she is worked up you can move up and kiss and then, if allowed, go to work with your finger after applying a bit of lubricant to increase sensitivity but be careful to take it slowly, only use one finger and do not hurt. At the same time use your other hand to touch and stimulate the lower abdomen.

- Search for her G-spot which is normally about 3 cm insite on the upper part of the vagina and gently rotate your finger.

- this is usually enough to get her to orgasm and in some cases to squirt.

- after she has come sometimes she may like the cervix to be gently touched which creates a nice feeling in some girls

- must be some mutual chemistry or it can be a lost cause

the wizard
06-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Bill, the wait for your input was definitely well worth it.
You sure have some very satisfied girls at Ginza.
I'm bookmarking yr notes- brilliant .

Thanks again, your a star........

Sextus
06-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Fucking brilliant man. Thank you, thank you, thank you. : - ) !

the wizard
06-12-2012, 12:32 PM
A commendation your way Sextus
One of the best threads in this Forum without doubt........

cisco
06-12-2012, 01:05 PM
I have just seen this thread and as I was the one who provoke Sextus's comment I need to contribute.

As with Littlewonder I believe that you need a longer session, 30min jobs are just not long enough unless to get a nymphomaniac and there are not to many of those around. A minimum of a one hour session and preferably longer like two. LW has also covered most of the issues but as Sextus wants a do-it yourself guide so here goes.

Key points IMHO are:

- book your session early in the day when she is fresh. Make sure your personal hygeine is good, clean your teeth.

- have a longer session at least one hour, preferably more as females are totally different to men and need time

- take it slowly, do not rush it and be gentle

- test what the girl likes, watch for signs of response or lack and try something else

- gentle kissing, touching and stroking of her body and looking for her erogenous zones; again do not rush. Be gentle with her breasts and do not grab and twist the nipples, gently kiss, lick and suck them. They are sensitive organs.

- some girls like DATY and some do not; however if they do, start by moving down the body then around the groin area down the insides of their legs, rather than diving straight in. The anatomy of the clitoris is interesting and the "clitoral legs" extend around the pubic region and down the insides of their legs. Brush up on the anatomy here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

- then move inwards across the labia majora and up around the mons. If she is a responsive type this will create an desire in her clitoris. This is when you can start to move on to the clitoris proper and after a while you could try pushing her hood up to get more direct access to the glans, but be gentle.

- as the clitoral legs extend around the area you may try to put a bit of pressure with your hand on the pubic bone

- when she is worked up you can move up and kiss and then, if allowed, go to work with your finger after applying a bit of lubricant to increase sensitivity but be careful to take it slowly, only use one finger and do not hurt. At the same time use your other hand to touch and stimulate the lower abdomen.

- Search for her G-spot which is normally about 3 cm insite on the upper part of the vagina and gently rotate your finger.

- this is usually enough to get her to orgasm and in some cases to squirt.

- after she has come sometimes she may like the cervix to be gently touched which creates a nice feeling in some girls

- must be some mutual chemistry or it can be a lost cause

You are the man bro

Utamaro
06-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Aren't we such a nice customer!!:cool2:

To be honest, you pay your money for you to cum. So technically speaking, as long as your bit is done, it should be "mission accomplished".

But, of course, that's not a fun, really.... we want to see the girl to cum as well because:
1) You feel you achieved something
2) If you are getting along with the girl, it is natural desire for her to have a good time too - it's a natural human feeling

Anyway, thank you very much for all the advise - I'm not so experienced in this field and all the bros technique/suggestion is great!

Another important part is, to make her cum is not everything for a successful part. As long as you treat the girl with respect and have a nice chat before/after the session, it will leave a good impression to her even though she didn't cum.

Littlewonder
06-12-2012, 02:35 PM
- some girls like DATY and some do not;

I think most of them like it but not if its a short session and they dont have time to get aroused or enjoy it also if they think you are going to be rough or not finish the job then they are reluctant to let you start.

But each to their own and for me it all works better with the passionate girls.

Sextus
07-12-2012, 11:25 AM
A commendation your way Sextus
One of the best threads in this Forum without doubt........

Thanks Wizard!

I got my word programme up in a window, and this thread up in another window, and I have just finished highlghting the relevant contributions and dragging and dropping them over to the word doocument.

I can neaten up the text afterwards.

So there you go, all archived and ready to print out and put into a leather binder in my bookshelf with gold embossing on the spine.

Thanks again fellas, terrific work, really good.

Sextus
07-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Check that out - over a thousand hits on this thread in two days.

Little Wonder and Bill_100, and the other worthy contributors, doesn't that make you feel GOOD??

Imagine the LOVE you have spread far and wide. Another cheer for them and the others I say.

Jj999
07-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Just make sure to get any permission required from the girl before doing:
A. Inserting finger
B. DATY
C. Kissing and touching their body

How you get the permission, it's up to you.

Point C, sounds funny, and you might not believe me.
But those girls, are treating customers as... Umm.. Customers! :smile:

If you get what I mean.

bill_100
08-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Just make sure to get any permission required from the girl before doing:
A. Inserting finger
B. DATY
C. Kissing and touching their body

How you get the permission, it's up to you.

Point C, sounds funny, and you might not believe me.
But those girls, are treating customers as... Umm.. Customers! :smile:

If you get what I mean.

Totally agree that everything must be with the girl's permission and you must respect her as a woman, not just an object.

Sex should be satisfying to both parties IMHO. So many punters just treat the girls as dirt and as a receptacle for their semen rather than human beings and are very self centered and selfish.

When seeing a new girl always ask them straight out to tell you if you try to do something that they do not like to tell you immediately but to also tell you what they do like. Boater always put that in his ARs.

Taking it slowly helps to develop her trust and biological response normally will kick in. This develops the chemistry which is a must in any relationship, short term or long term.

bill_100
08-12-2012, 10:53 AM

Little Wonder and Bill_100, and the other worthy contributors, doesn't that make you feel GOOD??

Imagine the LOVE you have spread far and wide. Another cheer for them and the others I say.

Sextus, I cannot speak for Littlewonder but the number of hits on the board do not impress me at all. All I wanted to do was to educate as a question had been raised and I decided to outline things that I have found to be successful in my hands. If you like a "cheat sheet" guide as an answer. Other people could try it and see if it works for them.

I am mature aged, average looking fellow so for sure, it is not my Brad Pitt looks and personality that is affecting the girl.

It may not work in all cases as one of my reports indicated but it statistically does.

Sextus
08-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Again, great advice from both of you for everyone to follow. I know I will.

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 12:33 PM
HAHA. I have tried everything last night!

SENSATIONAL!

the wizard
09-12-2012, 02:06 PM
great travelmate

what was the main thing that worked ?

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 02:50 PM
great travelmate

what was the main thing that worked ?

everything works ... it work for me at least 6 times ..haha

the wizard
09-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Good i will try wed. Let everyone know

bill_100
09-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Travelmate who was the lucky girl you tested it on?

HAHA. I have tried everything last night!

SENSATIONAL!

Jj999
09-12-2012, 05:59 PM
I'd say, analysing possibilities of bro Travelmate's interests and kind of character, he's doing some sarcasm here. Considering his reply too.
But I might be wrong.

I don't know him in person too.

But well, good luck on driving WL, who you've just met, to orgasm.
As long as you are happy and it's possible, the WL would do what you want.

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 06:27 PM
I'd say, analysing possibilities of bro Travelmate's interests and kind of character, he's doing some sarcasm here. Considering his reply too.
But I might be wrong.

I don't know him in person too.

But well, good luck on driving WL, who you've just met, to orgasm.
As long as you are happy and it's possible, the WL would do what you want.

yes, I was very happy as well as the lady ... (She is a popular ML who no longer working anymore)
I lost count. 5 times, 6 times, 7 times,.... really does not matter.
I like the quality rather than quantity.
Very very passion ...

rooter
09-12-2012, 06:28 PM
I must admit I never set out to make a WL come although often it does just seem to happen.
You guys are clearly much more dedicated than me.
I am curious though as to whether you want to make her come because you genuinely care about her and want her to experience this pleasure.
Or you want to make the girl come to feel good about yourself, to prove to her and yourself (and to other guys via the forum) that you are a good lover, to boost your own self esteem and ego etc.
I have a pet theory that altruism is often just hedonism in drag. Its like people who give to charity - do they really care about the poor people they give money to or is it really just to feel good about themselves, relieve their guilt, prove to themselves and others that they are a good person etc.
I am not being critical of anyone ( I stopped being judgemental a long, long time ago) so please don't take this as a criticism, I am just curious.

Jj999
09-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I must admit I never set out to make a WL come although often it does just seem to happen.
I am curious though as to whether you want to make her come because you genuinely care about her and want her to experience this pleasure.
Or you want to make the girl come to feel good about yourself, to prove to her and yourself (and to other guys via the forum) that you are a good lover, to boost your own ego etc.
I have a pet theory that altruism is often just hedonism in drag. Its like people who give to charity - do they really care about the poor people they give money to or is it really just to feel good about themselves, relieve their guilt, prove to themselves and others that they are a good person etc.
I am not being critical of anyone ( I stopped being judgemental a long, long time ago) so please don't take this as a criticism, I am just curious.

For charity, esp.to SouthEast Asian, for me, partly is to relieve my guilt feeling somewhere in that region. And that's the only region I'd give charity to.

But, for others, if I don't really care for those I'm going to help, I won't do it.
My job in the financial market has unevitably invite negative opinions from some. So, it's become a "I don't care, what the others are thinking" attitude.
I never feel the need to lie to myself.
I'll help when I care.

Oh, I'm not dedicated to that.
"Make WLs enjoy a session by driving them to orgasm"
I never know if that's something they'd enjoy, or hope to experience while working.

wilisno
09-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Or you want to make the girl come to feel good about yourself, to prove to her and yourself (and to other guys via the forum) that you are a good lover, to boost your own self esteem and ego etc.
I think I'm guilty if both counts, and I'm not ashamed of it !

I genuinely care about the girls, and I do want to be a good lover to them. So whether it's due to my altruism or hedonism, it's not my concern.

Sextus
09-12-2012, 07:22 PM

Rooter, it is great that you are curious about this, this forum is so that we can learn off each other, as I have so much already.

I think there are no artificial divisions in sex between your own pleasure and in giving pleasure to another. Just because I get pleasure out of making a girl come doesn't make her pleasure any less genuine. I'm sure it only makes it more so! There are no artificial motivations at work. Sex is the ultimate mutual activity.(A lot of the time anyway.)

This is probably the only case where the altruism and hedonism you mention is merged so seamlessly that they become exactly the same thing. This is a miracle of reconcilation, and let's let out a great big cheer for that! Think about that, this may be the only example of this in all of humankind's world. (You are right, charity doesn't always qualify for this.)

Any of those things you mentioned eg "prove you are a good lover", and "boost your own self esteem and ego." Well, if that happens, it only happens as a by-product of your own full enjoyment of the sex. They are small sub-sets to the main game.

Looked at from the opposite angle, suppose you thought you were a poor lover because of a lack of knowledge of technique, and your self-esteem subsequently suffered. How would either of those be good for the gir'ls own pleasure? Increase your own pleasure though hers, and then both of you are in front.

This doesn't have to mean she has to come. For example, I'd be very interested in a girl that would take her own pleasure from being handcuffed while she sucks my cock while I whale the tar out of her bare arse with the flat of my hand. (Well, not that hard!) But I also love it when the girls come purely from my deliberate intentions towards them.

I know you are saying that you mean no criticism. I think that now that I have described how and why altruism and hedonism are identical when it come to sex, even that minor criticism, if you have it, you need no longer have.

rooter
09-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Rooter, it is great that you are curious about this, this forum is so that we can learn off each other, as I have so much already.

I think there are no artificial divisions in sex between your own pleasure and in giving pleasure to another. Just because I get pleasure out of making a girl come doesn't make her pleasure any less genuine. I'm sure it only makes it more so! There are no artificial motivations at work. Sex is the ultimate mutual activity.(A lot of the time anyway.)

This is probably the only case where the altruism and hedonism you mention is merged so seamlessly that they become exactly the same thing. This is a miracle of reconcilation, and let's let out a great big cheer for that! Think about that, this may be the only example of this in all of humankind's world. (You are right, charity doesn't always qualify for this.)

Any of those things you mentioned eg "prove you are a good lover", and "boost your own self esteem and ego." Well, if that happens, it only happens as a by-product of your own full enjoyment of the sex. They are small sub-sets to the main game.

Looked at from the opposite angle, suppose you thought you were a poor lover because of a lack of knowledge of technique, and your self-esteem subsequently suffered. How would either of those be good for the gir'ls own pleasure? Increase your own pleasure though hers, and then both of you are in front.

This doesn't have to mean she has to come. For example, I'd be very interested in a girl that would take her own pleasure from being handcuffed while she sucks my cock while I whale the tar out of her bare arse with the flat of my hand. (Well, not that hard!) But I also love it when the girls come purely from my deliberate intentions towards them.

I know you are saying that you mean no criticism. I think that now that I have described how and why altruism and hedonism are identical when it come to sex, even that minor criticism, if you have it, you need no longer have.

You are a wise man Sextus and have seen right through my question. You clearly understand the Tao. Think of the Yin and Yang symbol. The Yin has the seed of Yang in it and Yang the seed of Yin in it. And in the end Yin becomes Yang and Yang becomes Yin. All distinctions vanish and all is one.

Littlewonder
09-12-2012, 08:04 PM

The number of hits etc is not important to me someone askes a question which I thought was fair enough and if sharing makes a punt more enjoyable for both the punter and the working lady then that cant be bad.

If bros on here are prepared to put some work in and improve how they treat a lady that can only be good for everyone.

At the end of the day the working lady will decide wether she wants to come or not and it doesnt matter how good you are if a lady doesnt want to come then you should respect her decission and not try and force the issue. If she doesnt want to come then the chances of her coming are pretty unlikely.

Sextus
09-12-2012, 08:22 PM
You are a wise man Sextus and have seen right through my question. You clearly understand the Tao. Think of the Yin and Yang symbol. The Yin has the seed of Yang in it and Yang the seed of Yin in it. And in the end Yin becomes Yang and Yang becomes Yin. All distinctions vanish and all is one.

I've never studied the Tao Rooter, in fact till now, I knew nothing about it.

It must be a philosophy like all philosphies, in that it exists independantly of all us, and waits be discovered for ourselves through our own observations and experience. Or we come upon it in a bookshop. (One way is more common than the other no doubt.)

But I know its symbol well. Now that you have described what it means I see how elegant it is. An aesthetic and an entire philosphy symbolised in one. Magnificent.

I've never had such a graceful concession to something I've written before either Rooter, and that says as much about you as it does about what I wrote. Thank you. And being called wise is the finest thing that has ever been said to me - but mate, now I will have to really try to live up to that, so expect many more stumbles to the many others I am already responsible for!

rooter
09-12-2012, 08:32 PM
That's enough of sucking each others cock, people will start to think we're gay. So "fuck you ya cunt!", "have another beer!", Warney's a legend!" "go the Eels" blah blah, blah ...

Sextus
09-12-2012, 08:35 PM
yeah!!!, Agree!!! (Don't like cricket much though, so I'll stop short of that part.)

Andy Yang
09-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Learned a lot from you bros. gonna try some of these skills.

boater
09-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Mmmm,
You can show up, get 'serviced', 'blow' and go. Been there, done that, not something I enjoy any more.

I prefer to have fun with the person I am meeting, to take the hour or so that we have and see if we can create something special, where the two of us can relax and enjoy each other.

Not your cup of tea? That is fine, but it is what I like.

In my experience every woman is different in what they enjoy, but at the same time every woman can relax and enjoy herself if she is in right mood.

The first thing I look for are ladies I think may be able to relax, and here it is often the case that experience is the enemy of connection. Many experienced women in this profession develop a routine, a way of looking after the guy they are with, so tend to be drawn to ladies who are either too inexperienced to have developed such a routine or who are comfortable enough with what they are doing to let the routine go.

Having an orgasm can be pretty tiring and when a lady is seeing guy after guy - an endless parade of dicks if you will -so its pretty unlikely a woman in a brothel will be throwing herself into orgasm after orgasm. The first objective therefore is to disrupt that routine, to say "this guy is different", to invite her to relax, to play, to have some fun.

I will start by telling her my 3 requests

1) Tell me if I do anything you DON'T like so we can stop
2) Tell me if I do anything you DO like so we can do some more
3) Feel free to make

From here on its time to play it by ear, what I am looking for is a reaction, something I can work with and develop. If she hasn't taken the initiative I will set to work with hands, tongue, nose, lips, fingers and hair to tease and explore her, listening, feeling for a reaction. When I get something positive I may continue there for a while to note to come back to that. I will mix things up, moving suddenly to different parts of her body. I will mix in gentle and firm, fast and slow, always listening to her body for a reaction, and adjusting what I am doing in response.

I want her responding, playing, relaxing before we move down to her sex.

Transitioning to oral on her is something we work up to, move around, tease a bit. Before moving into the centre I will normally lick, suck and nibble on the inner thighs, esp the area of the tendons, often being quite forcefully with my tongue before moving over to the clit.

By now she should be interested and involved and I will explore how she likes to be licked, often starting with a light flick and then maybe a probing tongue as far into her as I can. But again mixing it up to see what this individual woman responds to, what she enjoys.

My preferred way of operating is to but a finger with a well filed (and tested on my had to make sure there are no sharp bits left) finger tip inside the pussy to get feedback on how she is responding, I find I get far batter data from there than from anywhere else. Few women have much voluntary control down there, esp when they are being eaten out properly.

Broadly speaking I find there are two main groups for ladies. One enjoys the clit itself flicked with the tongue, rapidly but lightly, the other enjoys longer, harder, deeper strokes starting around then vaginal opening and moving up over the clit. The important thing is to keep it up, vary it a bit, but keep it up. You are essentially masturbating the woman and to get her over the line it will take time and persistence. I will get tired, my neck will sometimes hurt, but is she is responding then you just keep going and going and going until you get her there.

The key thing again is listening to what her body is tell you, feeling her response (her real response - ignore the fake moaning - if your doing it right that will stop) , adapting to what her body is telling you works.

Is it a fair bit of work? Sure it is, but when you are a balding middle aged slightly chubby guy there is something rather special in taking a 20 something beauty and reducing her to a gasping, shaking, quivering wreck, covered in sweat and twitching uncontrollably for minutes at a time, looking down at her "out-of-it" smile and saying in your head - "I did that". Special to me anyway. And make no mistake about it, if you listen to what the lady's body is telling you and put the work in you can give even a working girl something both of you will remember.

If we have had a good time, I will often ask if she would like me to come back - regularly she will say yes, and then the questions is "early in the shift" (so she is fresh) or "late" (so she doesn't need to keep energy in reserve for the next guy). Quite a few will say "early" but some will ask for me to make sure I am her last customer for the day.

Boater

boater
09-12-2012, 11:04 PM

Well said Sextus

Boater

the wizard
09-12-2012, 11:24 PM
it's a fair bit of work? Sure it is, but when you are a balding middle aged slightly chubby guy there is something rather special in taking a 20 something beauty and reducing her to a gasping, shaking, quivering wreck, covered in sweat and twitching uncontrollably for minutes at a time, looking down at her "out-of-it" smile and saying in your head - "I did that". Special to me anyway. And make no mistake about it, if you listen to what the lady's body is telling you and put the work in you can give even a working girl something both of you will remember.

Well worth the wait for your input Boater.

Thanks as always......

rooter
10-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Mmmm,
You can show up, get 'serviced', 'blow' and go. Been there, done that, not something I enjoy any more.

I prefer to have fun with the person I am meeting, to take the hour or so that we have and see if we can create something special, where the two of us can relax and enjoy each other.

Not your cup of tea? That is fine, but it is what I like.

In my experience every woman is different in what they enjoy, but at the same time every woman can relax and enjoy herself if she is in right mood.

The first thing I look for are ladies I think may be able to relax, and here it is often the case that experience is the enemy of connection. Many experienced women in this profession develop a routine, a way of looking after the guy they are with, so tend to be drawn to ladies who are either too inexperienced to have developed such a routine or who are comfortable enough with what they are doing to let the routine go.

Having an orgasm can be pretty tiring and when a lady is seeing guy after guy - an endless parade of dicks if you will -so its pretty unlikely a woman in a brothel will be throwing herself into orgasm after orgasm. The first objective therefore is to disrupt that routine, to say "this guy is different", to invite her to relax, to play, to have some fun.

I will start by telling her my 3 requests

1) Tell me if I do anything you DON'T like so we can stop
2) Tell me if I do anything you DO like so we can do some more
3) Feel free to make

From here on its time to play it by ear, what I am looking for is a reaction, something I can work with and develop. If she hasn't taken the initiative I will set to work with hands, tongue, nose, lips, fingers and hair to tease and explore her, listening, feeling for a reaction. When I get something positive I may continue there for a while to note to come back to that. I will mix things up, moving suddenly to different parts of her body. I will mix in gentle and firm, fast and slow, always listening to her body for a reaction, and adjusting what I am doing in response.

I want her responding, playing, relaxing before we move down to her sex.

Transitioning to oral on her is something we work up to, move around, tease a bit. Before moving into the centre I will normally lick, suck and nibble on the inner thighs, esp the area of the tendons, often being quite forcefully with my tongue before moving over to the clit.

By now she should be interested and involved and I will explore how she likes to be licked, often starting with a light flick and then maybe a probing tongue as far into her as I can. But again mixing it up to see what this individual woman responds to, what she enjoys.

My preferred way of operating is to but a finger with a well filed (and tested on my had to make sure there are no sharp bits left) finger tip inside the pussy to get feedback on how she is responding, I find I get far batter data from there than from anywhere else. Few women have much voluntary control down there, esp when they are being eaten out properly.

Broadly speaking I find there are two main groups for ladies. One enjoys the clit itself flicked with the tongue, rapidly but lightly, the other enjoys longer, harder, deeper strokes starting around then vaginal opening and moving up over the clit. The important thing is to keep it up, vary it a bit, but keep it up. You are essentially masturbating the woman and to get her over the line it will take time and persistence. I will get tired, my neck will sometimes hurt, but is she is responding then you just keep going and going and going until you get her there.

The key thing again is listening to what her body is tell you, feeling her response (her real response - ignore the fake moaning - if your doing it right that will stop) , adapting to what her body is telling you works.

Is it a fair bit of work? Sure it is, but when you are a balding middle aged slightly chubby guy there is something rather special in taking a 20 something beauty and reducing her to a gasping, shaking, quivering wreck, covered in sweat and twitching uncontrollably for minutes at a time, looking down at her "out-of-it" smile and saying in your head - "I did that". Special to me anyway. And make no mistake about it, if you listen to what the lady's body is telling you and put the work in you can give even a working girl something both of you will remember.

If we have had a good time, I will often ask if she would like me to come back - regularly she will say yes, and then the questions is "early in the shift" (so she is fresh) or "late" (so she doesn't need to keep energy in reserve for the next guy). Quite a few will say "early" but some will ask for me to make sure I am her last customer for the day.

Boater
That's all well and good boater. I fully appreciate where you are coming from.
As long as we have a grip on reality it's OK.
As long as we appreciate the following:
-that this gorgeous young girl is giving you her time because you are paying her.
-that if you met a girl like this in a pub or club and tried to chat her up she would tell you to f*** off (in a polite Asian way)
-that if you made a booking with this girl and said " I don't have any money on me, but it doesn't matter, I like you and you like me so I don't need to pay you anymore. I'm a funny, interesting guy and I know how to lick pussy" she would tell you to f*** off (in a polite Asian way)
-that its the fact that you are ordinary rather than special that makes her give you her number or see you again. It's because you are not too old, or too ugly, or too fat, or too big, or too small, or too smelly, or not of an unfavoured ethnic background. That you are not handsome or interesting enough that there is a risk of her actually falling for you. You are a safe bet.
-that as soon as you walk out the door she is already thinking about her next client.
As long as you understand and are OK with that its cool. Enjoy that 60 minutes you have with a gorgeous young japanese/korean/thai girl. Feel her young skin, fuck her wet mouth and tight pussy, make her cum, and cum in her soft wet young mouth. Enjoy!

boater
10-12-2012, 12:17 AM
That's all well and good boater. I fully appreciate where you are coming from.
As long as we have a grip on reality it's OK.
As long as we appreciate the following:
-that this gorgeous young girl is giving you her time because you are paying her.
-that if you met a girl like this in a pub or club and tried to chat her up she would tell you to f*** off (in a polite Asian way)
-that if you made a booking with this girl and said " I don't have any money on me, but it doesn't matter, I like you and you like me so I don't need to pay you anymore. I'm a funny, interesting guy and I know how to lick pussy" she would tell you to f*** off (in a polite Asian way)
-that its the fact that you are ordinary rather than special that makes her give you her number or see you again. It's because you are not too old, or too ugly, or too fat, or too big, or too small, or too smelly, or not of an unfavoured ethnic background. That you are not handsome or interesting enough that there is a risk of her actually falling for you. You are a safe bet.
-that as soon as you walk out the door she is already thinking about her next client.
As long as you understand and are OK with that its cool. Enjoy that 60 minutes you have with a gorgeous young japanese/korean/thai girl. Feel her young skin, fuck her wet mouth and tight pussy, make her cum, and cum in her soft wet young mouth. Enjoy!

I wan't born yesterday Rooter. Despite there being another human being looking at you out of that working lady's eyes, the circumstances do normally create the situation you describe.

At the same time, and even conceding all that, just because she is being paid does not mean she should be treated like an object solely there for my pleasure.

And despite all the issues and reasons why not, every so often I do meet someone who I truly do get on with, but that is a completely different thread ...

Boater

Sextus
10-12-2012, 12:31 AM
"Enjoy that 60 minutes you have with a gorgeous young japanese/korean/thai girl. Feel her young skin, fuck her wet mouth and tight pussy, make her cum, and cum in her soft wet young mouth. Enjoy!"

Yes, live in the moment. Embrace the moment. Celebrate the moment.

It is all we really have.

Eternity is no friend.

wilisno
10-12-2012, 12:33 AM
I wan't born yesterday Rooter. Despite there being another human being looking at you out of that working lady's eyes, the circumstances do normally create the situation you describe.

At the same time, and even conceding all that, just because she is being paid does not mean she should be treated like an object solely there for my pleasure.

And despite all the issues and reasons why not, every so often I do meet someone who I truly do get on with, but that is a completely different thread ...

Boater

I'm with you on this Bro Boater !

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 07:13 AM

Boater

These girls are human treat them right, show thwm you care about them and your punting will go to the next level and this is an area where the asian ladies excell.

We are lucky to have this forum to help us find these lovely ladies make the most of it and look after them that way we all end up winners.

the wizard
10-12-2012, 07:40 AM
These girls are human treat them right, show thwm you care about them and your punting will go to the next level and this is an area where the asian ladies excell.

We are lucky to have this forum to help us find these lovely ladies make the most of it and look after them that way we all end up winners.

Couldn't agree more .....

the wizard
10-12-2012, 08:22 AM

Boater

I understand where Boater is coming from, and agree that would be the most preferred outcome at least for me anyway.
Router's comments are also be too true and can be a reality check.
The WL's are what they are, but they are a human beings first.
I think we would all be better off if we could take the time, make that connection- sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

I know that the feeling that you have - both have, when a connection is made, the genuine smile and affection when the girl see's you
and is happy and wants to see YOU, yes YOU again and again is.... priceless.......

boater
10-12-2012, 08:34 AM
I think we would all be better off if we could take the time, make that connection

For me that is true, but it is not for everyone. If others are looking for something different, then I have no issue with that.

In the environment of a brothel, its very easy to have sex - just walk up and pay your money

But its much harder to have good sex (mainly for the reasons Rooter has listed) than it is in a non-paid-for environment. Its just that the 'paid-for' environment suits me at present, and I like mutual pleasure, so I seek to involve the lady as well.

There are a WIDE range of people who visit brothels and for a equally wide range of reasons. It is not for me to tell anyone how they should be or what they should be looking for. This is just what I do and what I am looking for

Boater

rooter
10-12-2012, 09:30 AM

Absolutely, I agree 100%. I always treat the ladies with total respect and pamper them like princesses. We always have a nice chat, I make them laugh, lots of kissing licking, and sucking (if they are into it) and I give them an awesome fuck (and if they like it rough and hard I am happy to oblige). On many occasions I make them come, and, we usually enjoy a cuddle or spooning at the end. And in return they treat me like a king!
I treat them this way because they are women and thats how you treat women, end of story. I don't know any other way.
but even if you were a selfish prick, so selfish that you couldn't grasp this simple fact. It would still be in your own self interest to treat the ladies well, because clearly if you treat them well they will treat you well in return.
In all my years of punting I can honestly say I have never had a bad session with a lady. Some have been just good, most excellent, and some absolutely mind blowing. And its simply because of the way I treat the ladies .

bill_100
10-12-2012, 10:53 AM
I believe that statistically, the attitudes of punters can be regarded in the light of where we fall on an age Bell curve.
The "wham/bang" types fall mainly into the younger fellows who are more likely to think they are using and paying a girl purely as a "receptical for their semen". These are more likely to be the fellows who have short bookings.

The older ones are more likely to be interested in the "mutual satisfaction" concept and thus are patient and have longer bookings to allow this more chance of happening.

rooter
10-12-2012, 11:09 AM
I believe that statistically, the attitudes of punters can be regarded in the light of where we fall on an age Bell curve.
The "wham/bang" types fall mainly into the younger fellows who are more likely to think they are using and paying a girl purely as a "receptical for their semen". These are more likely to be the fellows who have short bookings.

The older ones are more likely to be interested in the "mutual satisfaction" concept and thus are patient and have longer bookings to allow this more chance of happening.

There are always exceptions of course but I agree with you, age is definitely a factor. Well, maturity anyway - age and maturity are not always the same thing. I think WLs generally prefer slightly older men (though not really old ones of course) because they generally treat the WLs much better. Then again, they are only human and probably enjoy having a fit young toned footy player fucking their brains out every now and then too ;)

boater
10-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Then again, they are only human and probably enjoy having a fit young toned footy player fucking their brains out every now and then too ;)

Well yes, one teenager memorably said to me recently "This would be so good if you were 10 years younger!" though that was with reference to my stamina.

Boater

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Well yes, one teenager memorably said to me recently "This would be so good if you were 10 years younger!" though that was with reference to my stamina.

Boater

Some of them might have thought it with me but no one has actually said it! Lets face it most of the girls are very diplomatic particularly if they want you to come back.

boater
10-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Some of them might have thought it with me but no one has actually said it! Lets face it most of the girls are very diplomatic particularly if they want you to come back.

Dishonesty is such a stock in trade in this industry that I actually really appreciate honest statements like that. In a way it was quite a complement. It also makes it so much easier to adjust to what the lady enjoys. The same girl later told me (after I had worked a bit on my stamina) "wow, I have never cum that intensely in my whole life".

So it cuts both ways

Boater

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Dishonesty is such a stock in trade in this industry that I actually really appreciate honest statements like that. In a way it was quite a complement. It also makes it so much easier to adjust to what the lady enjoys. The same girl later told me (after I had worked a bit on my stamina) "wow, I have never cum that intensely in my whole life".

So it cuts both ways

Boater

Sounds like you have a real connection with this girl " Boater" I would be going to see her again, and again, and again.

Travelmate
10-12-2012, 08:43 PM
It is always working for me.....
There is no trouble with connection and getting the max pleasure out from them !

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 09:23 PM
It is always working for me.....
There is no trouble with connection and getting the max pleasure out from them !

No your right it can infact be very rewarding and makes punting even better.

Ceath
13-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Sextus, first allow me to commend you for starting such a quality thread. It is much appreciated, even if a lot of that appreciation is silent.
I am still quite a newbie to sexual techniques and all, but throughout my long history of internet browsing, i have stumbled upon a similar thread/post in a chinese adult forum, posted by a (very experienced) woman, no less. In the post she described a few techniques as well as some personal opinions on male anatomy and male attitudes in sex. I haven't actually had the chance to try out most of those techniques so please keep that in mind. heres a translatation of some of the techniques she posted:

1. while you are pumping in and out, use your hand to rub her clitoris. Speed up as she nears her climax. After she climaxes you should remove your hand from her clitoris as it might become painful due to over-sensitivity. Keep the thrusting motion in a medium high pace and try to climax after the girl, as the girls vaginal wall becomes more sensitive after climax, meaning your thrusts after that will have more bang for your buck, so to speak :P

2. when doing DATY, do not go straight for the clitoris as most girls will be too sensitive at the start. Instead, slowly move your way up to the clitoris by starting at the inner thighs or labia. When you do work your way up to the clitoris, you can start by licking the left and right side of the clitoris, with a sideways swipe across the clitoris itself (with your tongue). During this part, be careful of where your teeth is!
Another technique for oral is while retaining a bit of saliva in your mouth, cover the clitoris with your lips, and open and close your moist lips(moist with saliva), a bit like a fish. For variety, when using your tongue, instead of using the tip of your tongue, try using the underside of your tongue to do a press down motion and rubbing motion.

Ok i will stop there for now since i need to go out. Translating is a lot harder than i thought.

cisco
13-12-2012, 01:14 PM
One good lesson , just like your comment

cheekyport
18-12-2012, 12:41 PM

Pretty good advice Wayne. Working the labia / clit gets them going. I also like to work the breasts, with very gentle bites on the areoli.

babelx
28-12-2012, 01:16 AM
How about them sex toys? I reckon they are good at making girls cum. Not sure about WL though. Most WL don't want to cum because it makes them tired.

luigi
28-12-2012, 04:57 PM
not every WL would like to cum each session. It may make them extremely tied. Sometime they fake it to satisfy the customers. Girls mostly like gentle and slow sex, but not for some who just want you the blow the load and lay down to chat (lazy...........). When the girl said speed up the stroke or she moving quicky when on top, its a sign she want the seesion to end.

Travelmate
28-12-2012, 10:14 PM
not every WL would like to cum each session. It may make them extremely tied. Sometime they fake it to satisfy the customers. Girls mostly like gentle and slow sex, but not for some who just want you the blow the load and lay down to chat (lazy...........). When the girl said speed up the stroke or she moving quicky when on top, its a sign she want the seesion to end.

of course .. .common sense

lonewolf77
31-12-2012, 10:47 AM
I am sorry to be a naysayer but i really really doubt that the WLs come as much as the ARs seem to specify. almost every AR seems to state that the girl came. Girls in general have a hard time coming, it takes them ages to figure out how to make themselves cum much less then be able to do that with a man / partner. It also takes them a long time to get comfortable enough with their partner to inform and teach on how best to make them cum. Some girls can come easily and / or learn it at a younger age, others never cum due to emotional and mental restrictions / issues and / or only learn in their middle ages etc.

The idea that so many WLs who are seeing multiple men a day every day..are coming left, right and center? Do they come occasionally...possibly some of them might either because they are one of the lucky few girls who are able to come easily or they are comfortable and been seeing that customer on a regular basis for a while or they are really attracted to the customer and the customer is really knowledgeable with what makes that particular girl work.

Apparently like 20-30% of women cant even come without anal as it hits just the right angle for them...So there are just soo many variables and each woman is so different physically, emotionally and mentally....But orgasm / coming is different for a lady. They are always feeling a semi orgasm / feeling good even without coming, just the motion and the friction...its not like for men, for us we only come at the end otherwise its like nothing happened almost. For women they are feeling it to a lesser degree throughout the experience of course their orgasm is still more powerful.

Sextus
31-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Great comments lone wolf. I started this thread because in the AR's I was reading about an awful lot of coming going on, and that was contrasting with both my own experience and my own AR's in which you'll always find me to be totally real.

But there are guys out there for sure, like Bill_100 and Little Wonder and others whose words are fully real, I can tell that easily.

I have encountered some girls who come a lot easier than I expected, but that was due to them much more than me. Eg. She is riding me in cowgirl and grinding, and I am just grinding back at her. What can be simpler than that? No specialised techniques whatsoever. That's fucking me!

I really should get a non WL fuck buddy for a while, (if they exist) - not a formal girlfriend, please no - so that everything isn't dictated by a clock for once.

Clinton
31-12-2012, 12:24 PM
The clock thing annoys me. Sometimes, I wonder why I don't go to bars and pick up chicks over there. Anyone had any success in getting a girl that way here? Are all the punters here losers in picking up girls from bars? I am not good at it. I admit.

rooter
31-12-2012, 12:36 PM
I am sorry to be a naysayer but i really really doubt that the WLs come as much as the ARs seem to specify. almost every AR seems to state that the girl came. Girls in general have a hard time coming, it takes them ages to figure out how to make themselves cum much less then be able to do that with a man / partner. It also takes them a long time to get comfortable enough with their partner to inform and teach on how best to make them cum. Some girls can come easily and / or learn it at a younger age, others never cum due to emotional and mental restrictions / issues and / or only learn in their middle ages etc.

The idea that so many WLs who are seeing multiple men a day every day..are coming left, right and center? Do they come occasionally...possibly some of them might either because they are one of the lucky few girls who are able to come easily or they are comfortable and been seeing that customer on a regular basis for a while or they are really attracted to the customer and the customer is really knowledgeable with what makes that particular girl work.

Apparently like 20-30% of women cant even come without anal as it hits just the right angle for them...So there are just soo many variables and each woman is so different physically, emotionally and mentally....But orgasm / coming is different for a lady. They are always feeling a semi orgasm / feeling good even without coming, just the motion and the friction...its not like for men, for us we only come at the end otherwise its like nothing happened almost. For women they are feeling it to a lesser degree throughout the experience of course their orgasm is still more powerful.

This Forum is the cyber equivalent of the pub yarn.
Have you ever listened to blokes telling stories of their sexual exploits over a few beers at the pub. They are always super studs satisfying the ladies with their sexual prowess. There is always a huge exaggeration factor - it's what blokes do, nothing wrong with it.
At least at the pub you can look a bloke straight in the eye and see if he is bullshitting you though.

River
31-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Google "Pierre woodman", watch what he does in his casting sessions of women he doesn't know. It dispels the misconception that all women are different. You can learn a lot by watching his technique and angles.

Sextus
31-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks River! As I said above, I really liked the words I've got saved, but to see it in a 3D practical way is essential too I feel. Thanks mate!

Ps. "the myth that all girls are different" sounds very intriguing!

Sextus : - )

rooter
31-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Google "Pierre woodman", watch what he does in his casting sessions of women he doesn't know. It dispels the misconception that all women are different. You can learn a lot by watching his technique and angles.

Pornography: now there's an authoritative source of information! Nothing fake in porno! ;)

River
31-12-2012, 09:39 PM
I agee rooter, most porn is bullshit. Especially the shit that comes out of usa. The woodman castings are different Watch it, then come back and speak with perspective. The girls in the castings are not porn stars (yet) its like the first casting before they actually become professional, so it's more raw - authentic. If u don't believe me google "Pierre woodman and technique".

lonewolf77
01-01-2013, 01:24 AM
I have got pretty much most of Pierre's casting series as well as a lot of his private releases. It is true he definitely knows his way around women after all he was married to tania russof who was at the top of the porn industry for a while and was just stunning. But saying that, he is coming from a different angle, that angle is power and money. He has complete control as the women want and need him to be happy with them in order for them to get a job, plus they get paid...yes even for the casting they get paid. Sorry to burst the bubble, have you wondered why some parts of the casting are edited out?

River
01-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Trust me my bubble is not burst. I know my way around a woman thanks to PW. I read a good article on Tania Russoff once and she said he didnt ave the biggest dick, but he had the best technique. I guess she'd know. I thought Tania was awesome until she got that god awful boob job, that ruined her perfect natural proportions.

Making a girl climax is a piece of cake now, the challenge now is how many. My personal best is 9 in a 2 hour session. Once u know what to do, the girls body is like a remote control and u just push the button to increase the volume, change the channel. Ha.

lonewolf77
01-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Trust me my bubble is not burst. I know my way around a woman thanks to PW. I read a good article on Tania Russoff once and she said he didnt ave the biggest dick, but he had the best technique. I guess she'd know. I thought Tania was awesome until she got that god awful boob job, that ruined her perfect natural proportions.

Making a girl climax is a piece of cake now, the challenge now is how many. My personal best is 9 in a 2 hour session. Once u know what to do, the girls body is like a remote control and u just push the button to increase the volume, change the channel. Ha.

Well my comment about the bubble being burst is to the fact that casting is still paid for amateurs, not like these girls do it for free with PW. They are getting something out of it money as well as a promise of stardom...

Yeah Tania was definitely far far better pre-boob job, then again i think most porn stars have been better..and it does seem like a lot of people prefer them natural so i am not sure why so many end up getting the boob job.

I will make a bold statement and say i probably have more porn than anyone else on this forums ;) or most forums for that matter.... haha, You can definitely pick up some pointers and tidbits but the idea that watching Pierre on his castings through a fixed camera position (there is no camera man to zoom in or get the right angles at the right time) can transform you into someone who can pleasure women and make it so that all women are the same...I personally have serious doubts about that.

The types of women i have dated and what really turns them on has been so vast and different, from aggressive natures to very soft , from squeezing lumps of flesh around the upper body to licking and sucking on their fingers....i mean there is just so much difference in a woman and thats not even taking into account the emotional and mental differences that needs to be satisfied as well....

rooter
01-01-2013, 10:29 AM
River, I don't doubt you can learn stuff and improve your technique by waching porn, I have got some of my best moves from porn.
but like lone wolf I have to take you up on the issue of reality in porn.
All porn is heavily scripted, edited and perfomed by paid actors. Some porn is deliberately made to look like reality in the same way that "reality TV" shows like The Shire or Jersey Shore are made to look like reality (using unknown actors, hand held camera, grainy film etc) but they are no different to Neighours. Actors are paid, scripts are written, lines rehearsed, shots retaken, and edited.
Same goes with porn. Reality or "gonzo" porn uses the same techniques as reality TV to create the illusion you are a "fly on the wall" watching something real, unrehearsed, unscripted etc.
Don't get me wrong, I love reality/gonzo porn. I much prefer it to those silly big budget productions but lets not kid ourselves there is no script, acting and editing in it.

gimpy
01-01-2013, 05:14 PM
http://www.spankwire.com/Squirting-Lesson-By-Amateur-Teacher/video75429/