PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to Stilletos lately?

amchunki
05-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Just saw this in the Herald. Guess it's watch this space...

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-raiding-brothel-in-city-20121205-2aul3.html

Thumper
05-12-2012, 02:35 PM
I went there the other day - Sahara - 184 cm before stilettos - 32DD 24 32 Long slim and black and very nice

The thought of police does sound scary but did I mention "184 cm before stilettos - 32DD 24 32 Long slim and black and very nice"

Ok breasts a tad pendulous but what a stunner.

kickass
07-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I've also seen Sahara ... a bit too much of an Amazon for me. I don't mind tall, but she's just too much.

There's a nice tall girl called Avana who claims to be Mauritian. She isn't. But who cares. I think she's the hottest girl in the place right now. Definently worth a shot. Her breasts are nice C cups.

Tori is really young. I like her eyes, but although she denies it, I think she wears blue contacts. Fuck she's hot and great massage too.

Sophia is the smallest I've seen. Probably a 32A or B, barely 5' tall. She'd be my preference but she's rarely in the lineup. Avana is my number 2 girl.

I've seen plenty of others but I don't remember their names ... I could pick their pussy's out in a line-up though ... :shout:

Mr Crash and Burn
07-12-2012, 12:04 PM
The police both state and federal have !!!

kickass
07-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Why would the Feds be involved?

kickass
07-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Drugs, money laundering

I think those feds just wanted a perv.

Chucky
08-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Feds have been after the owner for some time, i read a while ago that he had warrants for his arrest after not showing up to court regarding a domestic violence charge - maybe the police decided to put pressure on him by raiding his money train (Brothel)?? Whilst you say it would be great to have all that cash and the women in the most expensive shop in Australia, can you imagine being him, constantly watching your back not just for police and Feds but also other criminals?? I think i prefer my quiet and poor life!!!!