PDA

View Full Version : Girl info When she asks you to buy stuff for her...

project_manager006
05-12-2012, 07:57 PM
What do you do when a WL asks you to buy sh*t for her?
Would your response be the same if she was your non-WL girlfriend?

A friend once told me that Asian girls expect guys to buy them stuff, whereas Western girls try to be more independent and buy their own stuff (yet still somehow manage to spend your money lol).

Littlewonder
05-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Are we talking buy her stuff, like lunch or a movie ticket? ... I'd be fine with that.

Or is she asking for something else - like jewelry, expensive clothes or designer fashion accessories? ... I'd probably wouldn't be inclined to pay for those sort of things

Unless of course there was a clear expectation of something in return (ie. Sex) and I felt the cost-benefit stacked up

Be careful bro the expectation might be on your part only the girl may only want the accessory at your expense.

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:08 PM
What do you do when a WL asks you to buy sh*t for her?
Would your response be the same if she was your non-WL girlfriend?

A friend once told me that Asian girls expect guys to buy them stuff, whereas Western girls try to be more independent and buy their own stuff (yet still somehow manage to spend your money lol).

I suppose you ask this question about the WL you are seeing outside the shop already right??

If you are asking this question, then I can also assume on a couple other things:

1. You are not really that into her anyway, cause if you do, you would have been buying her stuff already, she wouldn't even have to ask for them, so is there any point to even go to point 2, 3, or 4................lol

Just my 1 cent

Cheers

rooter
05-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Keep it simple guys! See the girl, enjoy her company for that 1 or 2 hours, respect her, lick and fuck her and make her cum, adore her, treat her like she is the most special girl on the planet because for that 1 hour you are together she is.
Then leave!! Move on!! She will move on to her next client, and you should take the same approach.
So go home, go to the pub, watch the footy, have dinner, go back to work, whatever! get on with your life.
It really is that simple!

teebob
05-12-2012, 11:16 PM
hey project manager, thanks for your latest thread! i always enjoyed yours! how can you always come up with those innocent questions?

and bro Ahlungor well as bro travelmate, wilisno, migoreng etc, i admire your experience, insights and humor. thanks for always entertain =)

project_manager006
05-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Are we talking buy her stuff, like lunch or a movie ticket? ... I'd be fine with that.

Or is she asking for something else - like jewelry, expensive clothes or designer fashion accessories? ... I'd probably wouldn't be inclined to pay for those sort of things

Unless of course there was a clear expectation of something in return (ie. Sex) and I felt the cost-benefit stacked up

I'm talking about mid-range items I guess, not like movie tickers or dinners (happy to shout those), and not stuff like Gucci or LV handbags either (not THAT stupid). I'm talking stuff like laptops, phones etc.

I suppose you ask this question about the WL you are seeing outside the shop already right??

If you are asking this question, then I can also assume on a couple other things:

1. You are not really that into her anyway, cause if you do, you would have been buying her stuff already, she wouldn't even have to ask for them, so is there any point to even go to point 2, 3, or 4................lol

Just my 1 cent

Cheers

Yeah bro, situation is kinda complicated, would rather not post it here, but yes it relates to a WL I'm 'seeing'. And I guess you have a good point about my level of interest, I suppose I am just keeping one eye open.

hey project manager, thanks for your latest thread! i always enjoyed yours! how can you always come up with those innocent questions?

Thanks bro, I guess I am just an innocent guy deep down :)

cisco
06-12-2012, 05:32 AM
Keep it simple guys! See the girl, enjoy her company for that 1 or 2 hours, respect her, lick and fuck her and make her cum, adore her, treat her like she is the most special girl on the planet because for that 1 hour you are together she is.
Then leave!! Move on!! She will move on to her next client, and you should take the same approach.
So go home, go to the pub, watch the footy, have dinner, go back to work, whatever! get on with your life.

I use the same way ...

reve
06-12-2012, 05:55 AM

I'm talking about mid-range items I guess, not like movie tickers or dinners (happy to shout those), and not stuff like Gucci or LV handbags either (not THAT stupid). I'm talking stuff like laptops, phones etc.

Yeah bro, situation is kinda complicated, would rather not post it here, but yes it relates to a WL I'm 'seeing'. And I guess you have a good point about my level of interest, I suppose I am just keeping one eye open.

Thanks bro, I guess I am just an innocent guy deep down :)
Is not she making more money than you? I mean if she is really into you and stop working as a wl why not spoil her abit or you have got too much money otherwise forget about it.

dannyboy
06-12-2012, 02:23 PM
if you can afford it and think she's deserves then do it, or give her a tip, they also like extra cash too..

handbanana
06-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Demand anal in return, then you'll see how much she wants that laptop.

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 04:11 PM

Anal for laptop, food for sex, cash for cock sucking, a promotion for CIM ??............OMG, what have we become ??

Licker
06-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Anal for laptop, food for sex, cash for cock sucking, a promotion for CIM ??............OMG, what have we become ??

Bro Ahlungor,

It is not what we have become... it is what we have always been... Horny Little Buggers :grimace:

And before anyone says they are not... that is why you are on this forum.

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Bro Ahlungor,

It is not what we have become... it is what we have always been... Horny Little Buggers :grimace:

And before anyone says they are not... that is why you are on this forum.

Haha, Brother Licker,

I have to agree and disagree.

I have been paying for sex and sexual massages for a long time, so yes, anything that is in the market place with a price tag attached to it, I like, I buy.

May be I was married at a youngish age, I probably hadn't been playing the field for too long, only a handfull of girl friends before my Mrs. But I had not cheated on my wife since I married - ie. no extra marital affairs, not at work and not socially and no one night stand, everything I had sexually since marrired was a commercial transactions.

Were there opportunities, you bet there were and quite a few of them, and a lot of them were so tempting and I actually had to had a punt right after I pass on the situation to keep myself sane. So I guess even when I was in a position to trade a promotion with sexual favours, or fuck someone on the side for a gift, I won't do it. Too scared that if I did, I would ruin my career, my marriage and my family. It's just me!!. Too chicken !!

May be this way I would feel less guilty for buying sex outside of my marriage. Any other married brothers are on this same boat??

Cheers

:cool2:

Max Impact
06-12-2012, 07:05 PM
A laptop is a pretty big deal, we're talking $1-2k, right?

For thst money you could have a kick-ass week in bangkok, sleep with a different 18 y/o ever night.

Is this girl still working? Are you at least getting 'free' services?

Oh so a Hermes lindy bag is really crazy then?

Jj999
06-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Oh so a Hermes lindy bag is really crazy then?

No, if you earn at least 7 figures after tax.

Max Impact
06-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Haha, Brother Licker,

I have been paying for sex and sexual massages for a long time, so yes, anything that is in the market place with a price tag attached to it, I like, I buy.

May be I was married at a youngish age, I probably hadn't been playing the field for too long, only a handfull of girl friends before my Mrs. But I had not cheated on my wife since I married - ie. no extra marital affairs, not at work and not socially and no one night stand, everything I had sexually since marrired was a commercial transactions.

Were there opportunities, you bet there were and quite a few of them, and a lot of them were so tempting and I actually had to had a punt right after I pass on the situation to keep myself sane. So I guess even when I was in a position to trade a promotion with sexual favours, or fuck someone on the side for a gift, I won't do it. Too scared that if I did, I would ruin my career, my marriage and my family. It's just me!!. Too chicken !!

May be this way I would feel less guilty for buying sex outside of my marriage. Any other married brothers are on this same boat??

Cheers

Mr Ahlungor,

I see your logic in thinking that somehow only engaging in paid services is more morally acceptable than having a casual encounter or an affair.

But I'm not sure, so could you ask your wife if that is true? :-)

Where you are really smart though is that you are far less likely to get caught if you stay away from affairs and casual encounters and just visit shops. Do you realise how many long black hairs an Asian girl loses every hour? A lot!

8inches
06-12-2012, 08:23 PM
For those married guys that punt, chances are your Mrs is getting her cunt stuffed with cock on the side while you are out and about.
The difference is she isn't paying for it and its all bareback.
It's sad but true.

cisco
06-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Just say to the girl , i m not a rich man nor poor man

rooter
06-12-2012, 08:49 PM
For those married guys that punt, chances are your Mrs is getting her cunt stuffed with cock on the side while you are out and about.
It's sad but true.

Thats a bit of a wild generalisation ;) What do you base that on?

Jj999
06-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Just say to the girl , i m not a rich man nor poor man

That's difficult if you visit the girl more than 15 times in a month.
Lol.

naturalism
06-12-2012, 09:11 PM
It's sad but true.

That made me laugh..

A bit off topic, but for the unmarried bros out there, enjoy it whilst you can. I've been married 3 years, and I clearly remember a few days before my wedding I had a punt, thinking to myself "this will be my last ever punt.. and that from hereon in if I want to spoil myself it will be strictly with ML's only".

Of course, the above never held. I do however feel very guilty each time I go for a FS punt now. I do not go FS very often (maybe once every 3-4 months). I go visit a ML on average once a month.

Back on topic, aside from a nice box of chocolates I gave to my fav ML once for Easter, I've never given or been asked to give any gifts. I guess I'm not as regular as some of you guys here. I don't think that I have the patience or personality in order to strike up a cosy relationship with a lady. That's fine with me, cos these days you'd have a favourite lady and then next moment she's gone...

8inches
06-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Thats a bit of a wild generalisation ;) What do you base that on?

Facts/statistics.

rooter
06-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Facts/statistics.

From the CSIRO and the Australian Bureau of Statistics no doubt. LOL! ;)

Jj999
06-12-2012, 10:15 PM
I think a big mistake punters sometimes make is trying to impress women with their salary/wealth/lifestyle - it sets an unhealthy foundation for any relationship that may eventuate (sugardaddy/gold digger)

I think the guys who are most successful with MLs aren't the ones who spend a lot of money on the girls or impress them with their riches, but those who make them laugh, feel like 'normal' girls and show them a fun time.

I think this post deserve an award.

No, definitely.
This post is an award winner.

This post shows and appreciate the attributes of true human, real human.

Classic!

"A true good intentions from a man called GALACTUS, within a broken society. A society looking down on WLs and MLs. Where those ladies are the victims.
This is very rare in this society nowadays where prejudices are prevalent and have trnasformed into norm. Assumptions are used as a new word replacing prejudice. Awesome."

Oh by the way, I got these quoted words from another thread called "never trust WL".
Because I'm a loser, I love plagiarism, so I did copy&paste and add few words, but the main idea is somewhat similar. Though it's used for different purpose.
It's worth checking though. That thread was another humanity topic.

GALACTUS Sir, please tell me that you are a lawyer/politician. If you aren't, what a waste of a great talent.
You are a great man. Not much would do this even in a forum.
Hope you a great success in your human life.

Cheers,

8inches
06-12-2012, 10:16 PM
LOL of course!

From the CSIRO and the Australian Bureau of Statistics no doubt. LOL! ;)

Max Impact
06-12-2012, 11:29 PM
I think a big mistake punters sometimes make is trying to impress women with their salary/wealth/lifestyle - it sets an unhealthy foundation for any relationship that may eventuate (sugardaddy/gold digger)

I think the guys who are most successful with MLs aren't the ones who spend a lot of money on the girls or impress them with their riches, but those who make them laugh, feel like 'normal' girls and show them a fun time.
That's gold! And then if you spend money on them- titanium!

Jj999
06-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks you JJJ99, I honestly do appreciate your kind words.

I must admit that in the past I have found your semi-illiterate posts to be incoherent and impossible to follow. In my mind I have labelled you as a banal and tedious person - somebody of insignificant opinions and shallow character - A small and petty man.. a fool, a goat, a gronk...

Well, that is all in the past now. Good on you for being man enough to extend your hand in friendship to me. I will meet your halfway... let us put our past differences behind us and be brothers!

Oh of course.
My brother.

I always love the way you write, seems like reading a mystery book. Where facts are bended and twisted plots are prevalents.
In one page a man could be depicted as a great man, only later was revealed as a hypocrite. Or a low-skilled hypocrite, make the reader think, "no, he's not hypocrite, this is too stupid, too easy."
You blend all those aspects into one.

And in the thread of "Never trust working ladies". You've proven your true worth.
A man of far from average intelligency, where you can bend the language itself.
You suggested a new definition of "assumptions" and "prejudices", you have practically rubbished Merriam-Webster or any other high credibility english-dictionary

That is a great service to the intellectual community, only a great man, with a great difference to average intelligence, could have done.

If US Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, who lost to Obama in presidency electoral vote, were to read this forum and read your posts, he would have been overwhelmed with happiness and joyfulness and broke down in tears.
The value and idea of Rom-nesia is done and practiced perfectly.

I would personally thanks great men and women who have brought great influences to shape such a great man to the today's society.

While they are far from being remembered as heroes.
Whatever label some people might place, their actions, aren't to be forgotten.
The public and the righteous are to be judge, who are the banal, the hypocrite, and the idiot.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2012, 12:07 AM
That made me laugh..

A bit off topic, but for the unmarried bros out there, enjoy it whilst you can. I've been married 3 years, and I clearly remember a few days before my wedding I had a punt, thinking to myself "this will be my last ever punt.. and that from hereon in if I want to spoil myself it will be strictly with ML's only".

Of course, the above never held. I do however feel very guilty each time I go for a FS punt now. I do not go FS very often (maybe once every 3-4 months). I go visit a ML on average once a month.

Back on topic, aside from a nice box of chocolates I gave to my fav ML once for Easter, I've never given or been asked to give any gifts. I guess I'm not as regular as some of you guys here. I don't think that I have the patience or personality in order to strike up a cosy relationship with a lady. That's fine with me, cos these days you'd have a favourite lady and then next moment she's gone...

Hi brother Naturalism,

You and I have very similar punting patterns, MS regularly and FS once in a blue moon, but I do go to MS a lot more often, more like once a week and in recent months probably a lot more and it's costing me big times man, and I am also much older so I had married for a lot longer - that goes without saying.................lol

I do buy my favourite MLs a nice box of chocolates in Xmas - and I just realised that I now have a lot more favourite MLs and that ain't good for the wallet........haha

You and I should talk more,

Cheers

Cloudybay
07-12-2012, 12:17 AM
if u like her then u have no hesistitation... If u don't like her then move on. Why this question?

wilisno
07-12-2012, 12:23 AM
if u like her then u have no hesistitation... If u don't like her then move on. Why this question?

Best reply on this thread !

If it makes you happy to make her happy, that's worth the money already. If you regret it later, it's your own problem.

naturalism
07-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Hi brother Naturalism,

You and I have very similar punting patterns, MS regularly and FS once in a blue moon, but I do go to MS a lot more often, more like once a week and in recent months probably a lot more and it's costing me big times man, and I am also much older so I had married for a lot longer - that goes without saying.................lol

I do buy my favourite MLs a nice box of chocolates in Xmas - and I just realised that I now have a lot more favourite MLs and that ain't good for the wallet........haha

You and I should talk more,

Cheers

I might be a different person in the New Year. Am going to Phuket and Hong Kong (incl Macau) over the Xmas/NY break. Have been keenly studying MaxImpact's thread re Macau the past few weeks, and it looks soooooo good.

My wife's been quite clever about booking our accommodation in Phuket. We're not staying near Bangla Road at Patong, but we're staying at a beach further south called Karon. However I've read that Karon has its own (smaller) version of bangla road!

:miao:

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2012, 09:19 AM
I don't know...

If you like an ML a heart-felt gift can be entirely appropriate, feels right, shows her that you care, etc.

I thnk its different when she starts asking you for expensive things though, this would suggest to me that she sees you as an open wallet or a light touch.

Proceed with caution and both eyes open

(btw - i would consider a laptop a 'big' thing, not a 'medium' thing. Id say a medium size thing is buying her a $200 pair of shoes, or giving her a few hundred to help with rent. Gifts in the range of $1500+ should be given to GFs or long term squeezes only, imho)

There was a ML called Melissa used to work at Impressions and later At Michelle's, very busty and very popular, she doesn't do any extras other than nude B2B and HJ and she was very very good.

She told me she has a lot of rich Asian clients who showered her with gifts: expensive jewelry , nice hang bags and stuff just to try to get more extras from her like a blow job or a fuck, she never told me whether she granted their wishes, but I can tell she is very good in holding back and play her cards right. And by showing a gold chain given to her by Mr A to Mr B , Mr B may bring her something nice next time, vice versa and so on.

This is back almost 15 yr ago and I think back then there weren't that many RnT and perhaps no Korean shops yet!!

Things are a lot different now!!

Showing my age again.....lol

Cheers

wilisno
07-12-2012, 09:44 AM
A gift is something given voluntarily, with the recipient in mind when choosing the gift. If it's asked for by the recipient, then it's not a gift !

But still, as I said earlier, if it makes you happy to make her happy, then why not ?

Irene638
07-12-2012, 09:50 AM
In MHO, when the ML/WL or even a gf asked for an expensive gifts, the question mark will be raised. Are they into you because of yourself or the money or things that you can brought to them. I agreed with Bro Wil, a gift should be given voluntairily.

Silver fox massage
07-12-2012, 10:03 AM
customer buy gift for girl all time, chocolates, moon cake, coffee, sushi, but we not ask for gift, we all good girl, we love customer

hell no
09-12-2012, 11:15 AM
I've just received an Iphone 5 from a wl, in return i'll be getting her a LV ballerinas for Chrissy $600 -$800, man that's expensive!!....

Guess i'll just have to bend over and sell my ass down at Oxford St..... It's gonna be another white Chrissy up my ass for this festive season!!....... Let's not waste time!!............:money:

Ilovegirls
09-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Haha, Brother Licker,

Cheers

Bro Ahlungo, I just wanted to say that I have been reading this site for a few weeks now and your comments always appear to be on the mark.

I am quite glad that I found this forum because even though I have friends who I discuss some of my escapades with, I am not completely comfortable discussing them in full because I am married and a lot of my friends are also good friends with my wife. Not that I don't trust my mates, but I know that stupid shit comes out of people's mouths when they are pissed, and gossip travels fast. Anonymity fosters openess.

kickass
14-12-2012, 05:14 PM

Fuck that !!! Demand anal up front. Then tell her you're thinking about it. Girls are easy to control if they think they're going to get something.

CunningLinguist
29-04-2013, 09:49 AM
I never buy stuff when asked to by a ML/WL, have been asked a few times though. Once they ask for something I usually stop seeing them as I think they have basically lost respect for you then.
However I have bought stuff without being asked, such as lingerie, vibrator, ropes ...

jellyshots
29-04-2013, 10:11 AM
They really don't think much of guys that constantly buy stuff for them and it makes most of them uncomfortable. Different if they're your gf.

jellyshots
30-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Laptop? Man, that would be a pretty bold request... Considering that they can afford one on their own. A friend lost her iPhone 5 a few weeks ago and sure enough, in 6 days, she had purchased a new one outright...

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Laptop? Man, that would be a pretty bold request... Considering that they can afford one on their own. A friend lost her iPhone 5 a few weeks ago and sure enough, in 6 days, she had purchased a new one outright...

Haha, not every girl is materialistic and chasing the latest stuff and designer labels.

I think Cici is still using the original iPhone 3 which she bought with her own money a few years ago! Great attitude !

Cheers

Ps. Having said that , Cici does shop on line regularly with Tiffany buying sexy lingeries! Whoever they are buying the stuff for are all lucky bastards!!

jellyshots
30-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Haha, not every girl is materialistic and chasing the latest stuff and designer labels.

I think Cici is still using the original iPhone 3 which she bought with her own money a few years ago! Great attitude !

Cheers

Ps. Having said that , Cici does shop on line regularly with Tiffany buying sexy lingeries! Whoever they are buying the stuff for are all lucky bastards!!

I agree. I think it's no problem if they buy stuff with their own money. If they whine to punters how they are poor students to get more tips and you see them buying $500 shoes, that's totally different.