PDA

View Full Version : Golden Thai massage Marrickville

aussiegaigin
28-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Driving through Marrickville recently, I got the urge for a massage. I thought about visiting 143 Marrickville Rd, but only had 1/2 hour to spare and didn't want to waste a visit there by cutting it short. So opted to try out a Thai place I had previously seen just around the corner in Victoria St (297a).

Cute young Thai girl behind the desk, and the place was seedy enough looking to suggest goodies might be available. Opted for a $55 30 min oil massage. Girl told me to "take of shirt and underpants, please" and left room for a while. Figured I better take off my trousers and singlet too, so was naked when she came back.

Laid on the table and she rubbed some oil/cream on my back and arms, and then on my legs. Hardly anything resembling a massage. I do a better job greasing up machinery or buttering bread. After about 15 mins she requested I "turn over please". She rubbed more cream on my stomach arms and legs. Got very close to my crotch, but not quite to the required spots. Ten minutes of this and she disappears out the door, comes back a few minutes later with a tub of warm water and towel. Gives me a quick rub down front and rear, but at the end had made very little progress in actually removing any of the cream, which I could still scratch off with my nails. Then with a "thank you very much" she is out the door.

So I borrowed the towel off the table and tried to clean myself up a bit more before getting dressed. Headed out to the front door and she is waiting at the desk. Tells me she works there 5 days and the other 2 at another Thai shop in K/X, and hopes I will come back and see her again. (And she was studying business management at "school").

Sory "Katie", you won't be getting any more business from me.

Another dud place. When will I learn ??

stevodog
29-03-2012, 12:53 AM
maybe she was waiting for you to ask for extras-sometimes if you dont ask you never know

Travelmate
29-03-2012, 04:55 AM
go to 6 Poplar Place and pay $60. you will get nude massage and body slide, follow by HJ, no need to ask.

aussiegaigin
29-03-2012, 06:04 AM
He means 6 Poplar St Surry Hills, just off Oxford. Oasis Massage.

How many places have signs saying "no sexual services available" but the girl is offering it as soon as you walk in the room?