PDA

View Full Version : A first new start different staff at 70 enmore road , newtown!

Pho
06-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Happier for the first time after been in 70 many times!
I work around Refern so lunch time always my enjoy time!
So I quit my lunch some times for other food!
Last month I went to 70 Enmore my fafourate girls there!
I was surprise to meet a new young like a model in China, only 25 years old! But Im so disappointed that she s only a receptionist from a new start manager! She said nicely friendly " NO SORRY" to refuse me! 0pp!
Anyway what can I do? Look around just about 3 weeks come back what I saw a lots of things changing: so fresh, warmly feeling with a new beautiful colorful lighting!my feeling!
I'm excited for waiting to see a list of new girls that Sophie want to show me: 5 girls! Another new thing that I could see many girls, Sophie confirm strongly that they had rosters everyday 4,5 girls and different at night!
SHERRY - Mongolian- 28 years old.?? Others young girls why I go for her!
Because I just to my cutie Sophie, oh my god her voice very soft like some whishper in my ear that SHERRY is our best service girl here, Sophie really offer then she said We are new so I like to keep my words with you cuz we need to build up relationship with you!
FANTASTIC! AMAGING! So friendly, even offer me for the next time with special double with her friend.
I promise myself that have to be there again on Friday next week because of ??? New clean, new girls 70 Enmore and my cutie Sophie!