PDA

View Full Version : Jessica - GF, I wish...

jellyshots
06-12-2012, 03:27 PM
I was out and about yesterday morning with time to kill before a meeting so I decided to head over to my favourite shop, Silver Fox :)

It was early so Kelly wouldn't be around until later in the day. I have to say though, that it really didn't matter - Linda's lineup right now is probably the best lineup you are likely to get during the week. There are plenty of hotties in individual shops but SF usually has 4 hotties with great attitudes on every day and a spot or two spare for new ML's.

So, Linda asks me who I saw last and I let her know it was Kelly but I'd like to try someone new anyway. She told me that was better since Kelly wouldn't be in until later anyway. Linda lets me know that Jessica is available and she chuckles and tells, me that she is short cute girl… How long? Not sure but it was ok, I was told I can let her know and pay after. *Footnote guys, this is not general practice. I've been to the shop a few times now and put a little work in with each of the girls.

So I'm getting undressed and the familiar tap on the door. In walks Jessica and my usual deal is that I'll do the feet to head rather than head to toe. So Jessica's wearing these glossy black heels (at least 10 cm) - I'm not sure if they're called "f*ck me pumps" but more on that later. Smooth legs, silky and a latte brown. She's wearing a tight little black mini dress with white sequins on the front. I follow her legs up. Wow, even now I know I'm in for a treat. Hips, check;) She's got enough curves to look trim and womanly, not fat. Up to her lovely chest. Large A cups I guess slightly padded out to B cups. Looked really yummy. My gaze follows up Jessica's delightful neck to her face. Wow. I really think my heart skipped a beat when I looked into her eyes. She had her hair up and she looked like we were just about to go out on a date. OMG, I'm in the room with a total f*cking hottie and pretty soon we're going to be doing some hot body to body action.

I look into Jessica's beautiful face and smile and ask if 90 mins body to body will be ok? "Wow, really?" was her response. Yes, yes and yes. So I'm totally in thrall at this point. Massage? I'm getting massage? As my caucasian mates would say, "I totally had the lovers nuts for this chick". Not the kind I'd put in my mouth but the kind I'd hoped she would put in hers :)

I lay down on my front and we begin. Jessica is really attentive and very sensual. I got a light to medium pressure. I was so relaxed. She really has lovely hands. So here I am now, thinking how hot she is and now the massage is excellent too. I'm sneakily checking her out every time she moves around the table. Jessica was getting me all relaxed but super horny at the same time. She's short so if she's at the top massaging, to reach my back she had to pretty much push her crotch into my face or walk around… Happily for me she chose the crotch in face option.

So usually, I'm pretty chatty but I have to say I was quiet through all of part one. I was in a room 2 I think as well so I could hear al of the other girls chatting and giggling which was also a huge turn on. It's pretty cool going to a shop where people are happy and the mood is really upbeat. Change the friggin' music though!

Soon enough, it's time for part 2 (and it was a generous time, not 10 minutes tacked on at the end like other some other less reputable shops). Jessica's body slide is wonderful. Her firm nipples on my back kept sending shivers down my spine. I was so hard by now… Then Jessica kisses the back on my neck up to my ears and all over my face. She deliberately kisses close to my lips, pulling away at the last second. Soooo sexy! I'm in heaven, running my hands over her legs and arms. Jessica takes my arms and holds my hands while she kisses my face, teasing me, squeezing my hands every time she kissed me. It was so hot that after a few more times, I shifted her off me and turned over.

Jessica keeps smiling at me and I don't know how I looked to her but my mind was fried… Horny, glazed over look and looking at the prettiest girl I've seen for a long time and she's rubbing her tits on me. F*ck! Now if I thought things couldn't get any better, Jessica rubs my big brother all over her chest and slides it up to the nook of her throat. She then takes the shaft and rubs me near her lips or blowing on the tip. It was so erotic and I was throbbing from all of her attention. When she finally started the HJ part, it was a wonderful combination of each hand, both hands, playing with my balls and corkscrewing to the tip.

Needless to say, when I got over the line, it was 8 or nine big squirts. One hit me in the shoulder. Crap, she nearly made me blow in my own face… I thought she'd stop there but Jessica gently squeezed every drop out of me - I squatted 3 more times before I was done. She kept rubbing my balls for a little while after and giving me f*ck me eyes and I still had a semi for a while. We kept chatting and flirting for a while, all the while, Jessica kept playing with me.

Finally, as our time was coming to a close, she hot toweled me. She's so sweet. She made sure I was totally cleaned up.

My only regret is that I don't know conversational Chinese. I really want to come back and chat her up now… Damn, I wonder if she's single. Lover's nuts indeed!

P.S. - The best $200 I've spent in a long time.

Silver fox massage
07-12-2012, 10:10 AM
7-12-2012
FRI
Lisa (Top 1)
Mimi (magic hands)
Jeissca (new sweet girl)
Mia (Top Korean)
Neimi (sexy Thai girl)

8-12-2012
SAT
Sara (NEW)