PDA

View Full Version : Any zusie or paula alternatives these days,

icanfly
05-06-2013, 12:16 PM
I don't mind shops except for the hit and miss factor and the bill going up if you want them to get their kit off. Had a regular but she's retired now and a lot of effort to find a good one again and train her up.
I still think the days of paula and zusie were the best. They were good at what they did got naked at the start of the massage allowed playing, good times.
I've not gone for a RnT for a while because it was getting too expensive and addictive going once a week. I want to treat myself next week but don't want a dud so anyone can share a private girl as good as paula or zusie was? Or a great shop girl?
Thanks

DirtySanchez
05-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Katie's sensual relaxation is quite good. I haven't visited her for a while but she can be hard to get hold of. Damage use to be $100/45 mins. Fully naked with touching, good body slides and nice sensual finish. I think most of the good providers have gone but I did use to enjoy one girl in highgate hill who would provide an awesome striptease where she would strip down while giving you a lap dance, then strip you down while giving you a lap dance and then lay you down and give one of the best handjobs I've ever had. No rushed service but the damage was high. I can't find her anymore (good for my wallet though)

icanfly
05-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks any contact details for katie? Is she Asian? Thx

DirtySanchez
05-06-2013, 05:51 PM
She's an Aussie girl about size 8. Just google Katie's sensual massage and she has an automated email that gives you her number. The only bad thing is she only works certain days and will only reply on those days.

BlueSmurf
05-06-2013, 06:35 PM
I miss Paula. She knew what I wanted, was easy to book with, and at a good location and price.

I have tried about 5 ML since and nothing compares. So if there are any like her out there I want to know too please :)

icanfly
05-06-2013, 10:31 PM
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_146823383/chinese-babe-in-sunnybank-hills-23.html

Well you can cross this one off the list. Thought I was being smart as the photos don't look too good to believe and I was right its definitely her in the photos but 23? More like 43. Pork chop but her body still ok. Should have walked away.
She asks I want hard or soft massage. I said hard she said she can't do hard wtf. Clothes off and on the bed get a rub not even a massage. She says she can't really do good massage she's usually good at FS and do I want the other lady who was sitting in the lounge room to do it. No thanks she looked about 60.
So I said just give me the sensual massage so she started on the touching and body slide.
Then I turn over and start playing with her she said you give me massage. I thought Ok ill work on her and get her wet make it more fun but she lied on her back.
Got her to roll over and give her sensual massage started to do DATY and she said no that's FS and costs extra. I said well I'm doing you a favour by going down there so ok then and told her to finish me off
HJ was rubbish she was stroking it like you would a cat. Finished up quickly after her fake moans and got the hell out of there.
Oh well the quest continues for paula / zusie replacement. Maybe look for thai girl instead of this chinese one. I guess it's back to the shops for now but really annoyed with the Brisbane scene right now there's a market there for good looking girls to give a decent service give good service have a good business. P and Z had it all done right. Lucky I'm off to Pattaya in a few months think I'll hold myself out until then. The money I paid for the massage I got tonight would get a girl for 4 nights over there....

Oh yeah and it only lasted 45 minutes but she a friendly lady though very talkative