PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Anyone know where LILY - from GF 127 is...?

highroller
28-03-2012, 10:21 PM
called GF a couple times recently too book LILY,
But the reception there kept changing what they say.
last week they said shes on holidays for the week.
then recently they say shes working on the weekend.
but still no sign of LILY:sweat::sweat::sweat::

used to be a good regular, but was overseas since it was the holidays.

anyone know or heard of LILY lately?:miao:

smd
29-03-2012, 12:40 AM
aqua
wtf is this i have to write at least 10 characters

Niceman 123
29-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Yes, Lily is now in Aqua working under the name Una

formula44
29-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Any AR for her ?

sukeong
30-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Yes, Lily is now in Aqua working under the name Una

You know everything. Hehe

mxt
30-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Made a booking for Una today. It is not Lily from GF.

Niceman 123
30-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Made a booking for Una today. It is not Lily from GF.

Ask Sue, the receptionist, who is Lily in Aqua. She knows, girls in Aqua change their names often, don't know why. Gina changed to become Jennifer and Becky changed to become Vicky. Sue knows about Lily and she can tell you what's her name in Aqua now and you can go and have a look before booking. I saw Lily there and Sue told me Lily is now named Una or maybe Yuri. Korean accent is difficult to understand, bro.

highroller
06-04-2012, 09:34 PM
fellow brothers,
and especially niceman123.
I found LILY- YUNA @ AQUA:prettiness:
I dont want to over react but she still has the skills to impress!!

Ive known her for over a year,
but she looked more comfortable and happier then last time Ive seen her.

She also told me that her name is YUNA now lol so lets respect that,
if only i can change the thread name, but cant for some reason.

anyway it was good to see her
im a very happy man

and thanks to the other brothers for the info!!!:)

Niceman 123
07-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Thank you, bro. for confirming Yuna (Una) is Lily. A brother booked Yuna (Una) and said that Yuna (Una) is not Lily in a post before you. He must have not seen Lily of GF before and made such incorrect remarks about another unknown Lily.

Yuna (formerly Lily of GF) is a pretty and mature looking K-lady though sometimes she is a little bit emotional but she certainly will be an attractive lady to regulars like bro. Highroller.

hobgoblin
07-04-2012, 11:22 AM
the reason she quit GF is because she got into a quarrel with a customer at GF one night and she physically pushed the customer during the verbal quarrel. The quarrel started when she was very snobbish and princessy, not talking to the customer and giving the shit attitude. The customer as so unimpressed with her snobbish attitude(even before undressing) that he requested management for a refund, and then the Lily started this quarrel with the customer and she end up pushing the customer as if she wanted a fight.

Princess and brawler attitudes into one LOL !

I've seen her a few times @ GF before and had mind-blowing sessions and also ones where she was ice cold !

If she feels happier as suggested here perhaps it's time I get out and see here again.

Niceman 123
08-04-2012, 09:46 AM
I can only say that Lily was a popular girl when she was in GF though she has mood swings from time to time due to her unique personalities but overall speaking she is a decent K-lady.

I believe she will also be popular in Aqua which she has worked before.

Littlewonder
08-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Sounds like a fun girl if you can turn that fire into passion

ninja001
14-04-2012, 10:30 PM
now that I have more finances will definitely be trying Yuna here as you say she is more happy so I suspect better service :slobber: