PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Seeking Asian Incall MT/RNT/FS Brisbane Southside

ForestLakeDweller
07-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi guys,

First time poster, first time punter. Subject says it all. Looking for details of a 30 y/o or younger Asian lady that offers incall massage, RNT or FS in the areas of Mt Gravatt, Forest Lake or anywhere in between. Please PM if anyone can suggest.

Cheers.

tekton
07-12-2012, 01:05 PM
best bet for asian is to check out Asian star or yimi, both around the acacia ridge area.

I had a look at the asian star girls last night, there was a really cute little viet girl there, a few kroeans and a thai i think.

mark_85
07-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Was the Viet Girl u talking about her name is Candy.. Iam not sure if it's the same one from Tops a long time ago...:confused:

littlemiro
08-12-2012, 03:38 AM
Speaking of Asian star, saw a girl named Sam, Korean with big eyes and fake tits. Attitude was bad though, perhaps avoid her.

ForestLakeDweller
08-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I know about Yimi, drive past it every day. Really looking to try a massage first (cheaper for the time spent.. not the same service, but you know.. easing my way into this whole thing), but don't really want to go to a shop.

numberonebigsize
08-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Mr ForestLakeDweller, Ihave the answer. Slip around the corner to the Inala Civic Centre. Plenty of single ladies there and they all root!!!! How do i know? Because they all have 3/4 kids under 5 years in tow. So if you dont mind kids/tatts/foul mouth/jim beam guzzling girls, the good old Civic Centre is the place to be. GO GET EM TIGER!!!!!!!