PDA

View Full Version : My first waxing experience - 24 Oscar St Chatswood

Utamaro
08-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi Bros,

There were several threads about waxing before... this made me interested and finally I venture my way to Chatswood to try my first ever waxing!

Before I joined this forum, I was very ignorant about the waxing, or tidying up my lil' bro area. A bit personal but I am a bit hairy in that area so done a bit of shaving before but of course it is never perfect and got itchy feeling.

After trawling previoust post, I made an appointment with 24 Oscar Street. The place looks very nice and clean so first impression is good.

The mamasan (her name is Yumi?) asked me to show my area first. "Oh! you have too many hairs!:surprise:" was her response and we started the business. During the waxing, she kept talking this and that (mainly benefit of waxing, how girls would love it, you'll get better feeling at BJ).... so there was no "awkward" moment. She was very professional and did a very thorough job.... very impressive. :cool2:

Some areas it's a bit painful but not too bad... just like ripping off a bandaid!

The price was $70 and I got my dick, arse, nipples very clean!! Considering it took almost 1.5hrs to get the job done (I guess mainly because it is my first time it took longer than usual), it is a good value indeed.

Now I can't wait for my next punt!!

Littlewonder
08-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Good on you bro Yumi is a real pro and does a great job and the first time it usally hurts a bit more than later or we get used to it or know what to expect.

mannykay
08-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Let us know how regrowth is. I once shaved my manhood and was not prepared for the coming weeks of itchiness and prickly discomfort.

Littlewonder
09-12-2012, 07:25 AM
Let us know how regrowth is. I once shaved my manhood and was not prepared for the coming weeks of itchiness and prickly discomfort.

You need to get redone in about 6 weeks for me the regrowth is not an issue as it doesnt become itchy like shaving. For me its the way to go, and the girls just love to lick your smooth balls, and its great to visit Yumi every 6 weeks.

altgourami
09-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Yes. The first time is always the hardest. I see Mint at 200/1 Katherine St. She's small, cute and professionally trained.

jimmyk
09-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Mint and Yumi are both excellent! I found that exfoliating in the shower when the hairs are coming out gets rid if the itch for me. I also find moisturiser also helps.

rick chen
10-12-2012, 09:28 AM
my hair is a little bit long too. the WL said to me u should get rid of that. is that hurt?i want to have a try

wilisno
10-12-2012, 10:04 AM
I had a session with Moon a couple of days ago. I asked her this question, whether I should have a shave or wax. She gave me a definite " no ", she said it's not necessary unless you are excessively bushy !

rick chen
10-12-2012, 10:11 AM
really?but i want to have a try. when the girl do waxing. can i touch her?

wilisno
10-12-2012, 10:18 AM
If you upset her, she might inflict more pain to your little brother, hahaha !

rick chen
10-12-2012, 10:49 AM
haha. fair enough. how long will it take?

wilisno
10-12-2012, 11:21 AM
haha. fair enough. how long will it take?
Depends on how bushy you are, some might need front and back, so I would say from half hour to an hour and a half !

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 02:43 PM
my hair is a little bit long too. the WL said to me u should get rid of that. is that hurt?i want to have a try

Well don't just talk about it bro get on with it. I dosnt hurt much so dont worry well worth the effort to have done.

rooter
10-12-2012, 02:56 PM
The whole manscaping issue is interesting.
I often wonder whether some of the guys on this forum who insist that girls should be clean shaven downstairs and find the idea of pubic hair offensive actually return the favour and go to the effort of shaving or waxing downstairs or expect WLs to suck on their hairy nutsack?
As I have said in previous posts I actually prefer girls with some pubic hair (especially Asian girl's pubic hair) but maybe I am in the minority.
Anyway getting back to man hair. I am an Aussie guy and have a hairy chest, though thankfully not a hairy back.
I think Asian girls have a love/hate relationship with hairy men. They are used to Asian guys who generally speaking are not hairy so its human nature to be both turned on and turned off at the same time by something different.
They definitely like to play with my chest hair after a steamy session.
A japanese girl best summed it up. I was her first ever non-japanese guy and after the punt I asked her "So what do you think of european guys?"
She said, "same Japanese guy, just little bit bigger and little bit hairier" Such a diplomatic answer. This girl should get a job with the United Nations ;)

HookedonHookerz
10-12-2012, 02:57 PM
im worried about waxing my balls. cant imagine how they would just rip that off. Wouldnt the stretchy skin hurt like hell?

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 03:36 PM
im worried about waxing my balls. cant imagine how they would just rip that off. Wouldnt the stretchy skin hurt like hell?

For me the ball part didnt hurt at all, the most painful part and even that didnt bring tears to my eyes was the strip between the top of the leg and the balls.

Dont worry about the pain its just like ripping a bandaid off.

Utamaro
10-12-2012, 03:51 PM

If you want to try, just do it!! Wasn't too painful and you can get on with it.... as bro Littlewonder said, like ripping off a band-aid. The lady who did my waxing was very porfessional - I think her technique was very good (=less pain) and also she kept talking this and that (some dirty talk, some normal chat) so you feel relaxed. I don't think you can do B2B action with the waxing lady as they are qualified people. You can get happy ending after your waxing I suppose... mine took about 1.5hrs.

I am still bit funny to see my "naked" cock and balls but will get used to it eventually...

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 03:56 PM
If you want to try, just do it!! Wasn't too painful and you can get on with it.... as bro Littlewonder said, like ripping off a band-aid. The lady who did my waxing was very porfessional - I think her technique was very good (=less pain) and also she kept talking this and that (some dirty talk, some normal chat) so you feel relaxed. I don't think you can do B2B action with the waxing lady as they are qualified people. You can get happy ending after your waxing I suppose... mine took about 1.5hrs.

I am still bit funny to see my "naked" cock and balls but will get used to it eventually...

At this shop Yumi does the waxing however she doesn't do any extras so if you want a happy ending you have to go and have a massage separately and pay for both the massage and extra for the happy ending.

Full service is not an option at this shop and if you want a waxing see Yumi and don' ask her for any other service not related to waxing.

jimmyk
10-12-2012, 04:18 PM
The best thing about Yumi is that she handles the situation very well. She knows when you are in pain, so she will compress the area with her hand. She also handles your little man and gives a little playful tugs so that the pain subsides quite quickly. A really excellent service and her attitude is always helpful!

altgourami
10-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Mint has a little buzzing machine that trims off excessive hair before waxing. I think that helps the pain. Mint does RNT too.