PDA

View Full Version : TMC Osaka or Komochi

tales88
08-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Looking at booking at girl from TMC. Should I book Osaka or Komochi?

wilisno
08-12-2012, 03:49 PM

Read the reports !

rooter
08-12-2012, 05:09 PM

I got asked exactly the same question by another punter so I will just cut and paste the answer I gave him ...

Wow, tough choice bro! Osaka or Komachi?, Beatles or Stones? Pele or Maradona? dark or milk chocolate? The eternal dilemmas.
Both are awesome so it comes down to personal preference.
Ideally both, if you can as they are both very special, but if you have to narrow it down to just one then maybe the following will help .....
Osaka is more shy and inexperienced so you will have to put in a bit of effort, but you will be rewarded as she really goes off.
Komachi is more confident and experienced, so you can just relax and let her blow your mind.
Both are pretty and have beautiful slim bodies. Osaka is taller and leggier, but Komachi has bigger boobs.
Osaka has a neat typical cute Japanese triangle, Komachi is totally shaved and smooth.
Both girls have a really friendly nature and are fun to be with - even if you were just having a coffee with them you would enjoy their company.
Like I said both girls are awesome so if you can I strongly suggest you see both. I have seen both girls twice by the way.
Enjoy

Max Impact
08-12-2012, 09:35 PM
As rooter says, try both! But if you can only try one flip a coin because you can't go wrong.

TMC (free cage girl)
11-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Maybe Komachi!!12802

Max Impact
11-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Oh Damn, I thought Osaka was back!

TMC (free cage girl)
12-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Oh Damn, I thought Osaka was back!

Komachi has come back now!!12818