PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sex and Grammar

PhoBot
05-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Sex and Grammer

It's 2001, I was newly broken up with a LONG time girl friend and in Thailand for 3 months.

I listened to the sage advice of a a long time visitor to Thailand who said, go there, fuck a different bar
girl or two every night for a week then find one you like and hang with her for a month or as long as you
feel like it. Get her/both HIV tested and don't let her out of your sight for 4 weeks then you can rip the
condom off.

So I'd done Bangkok, had done the backpacker thing on Kho Samet and found myself in Pattaya. I was torn by
this place. The sheer amount of hot Thai girls against the presence of fat old arrogant German,English,Aussie
guys plus Russian Mafia made it not my scene.

To be honest, I'm really not into the bar scene either. Being early 30s, gym toned and polite, I was picking
up and smashing non-working (or grey area) Thai girls nearly every day. In the supermarket, gyms,
everywhere.

I met Nani in the barer shop in the hotel I was staying, she was a good friend of the shops owner and we hit
it off pretty good. She was by no means the hottest Thai girl I'd bumped met thus far (still pretty hot tho),
but she was a down to earth gal, not into bling,make-up,hello kitty and the rubbish most Thai girls are into.
For our first date, she suggested we went for a hike in the rainforest! She turned up in some khaki shorts
and Merryell hiking shoes and a day pack. WOW!

Nani was not a full time hooker, but like a lot of Pattaya girls, a poor village girl from Isan in Pattaya to
make money and support her family one way or another. She'd previously been living with an Aussie 60 y/o
sugar daddy who'd had to return to Au for health reasons. He was still sending her some money. She was
upfront that she had done sex for money, but usually she only go for guys where it can be a month at a time.

I told her if she wanted we could travel around Thailand, I'd pay and give her a bit to send her family when
we got back, but she needed to understand I was on backpacker kind of funds. She was really into me, and I
her, so off we went.
So we had been travelling for about 4 weeks at this stage (8 total), hanging out at backpacker beach resorts,
smoking weed and doing mushrooms now and again, having a really good time.

We did another HIV test and decided to not use condoms, and our first non-condom fuck was in Krabi.
We'd been in the town that morning and got our -HIV test back, and were back in our bungalow for an after
lunch fuck and siesta.

One of my favourite positions with her was for me to lie on my back, and her to lie on her back on top of me.
Not deep penetration, but it's very intimate for kissing and I could really work her clit with my hand, and
this would send her into convulsive orgasms.

She was so hot and wet, and we were going so hard, my cock slipped out and when it went back in, it found it's
way up the chocolate highway by mistake. I'm really not a back door man, but when it goes in by mistake, I
usually don't find a need to stop.

She said she'd never done back door before, and she said excitedly... WHAT YOU DO!!!
I stopped and said.. what, she said again.. WHAT YOU DO!!!
I said oh, you mean what are you doing!! She said, yes, what are you doing?

Nani's English was pretty bloody good, but of course she would make some grammar mistakes and I would usuallycorrect her, and explain the mistake.

I thought fuck it, now is as good a time as any. So with my cock still in her arse, I said in this situation
you need to use present continuous

I am fucking
you are fucking
he/she/it is fucking
we are fucking
you are fucking

they are fucking

wilisno
05-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Hehe, what a story !

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2013, 12:58 AM
BBFS and a slip in BBanal.

I wish you all the best and hopefully your tests are all correct and reliable !!

Cheers

jellyshots
06-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Hahahaha! You crack me up PhoBot.

wilisno
06-06-2013, 01:52 AM
BBFS and a slip in BBanal.

I wish you all the best and hopefully your tests are all correct and reliable !!

Cheers
Worry about a test done 12 years ago ?

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Worry about a test done 12 years ago ?

Ooooooops!

It was 2001 too, right at the beginning, I missed that, I thought it was recently, silly me!

I guess the brother is well and kicking then!

Well done

Cheers

PhoBot
06-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Haha.. Well if I have HIV, some of you guys do too ;)