PDA

View Full Version : Kangaroo Pt girl from CM.

Mick Aussie
05-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Girl advertise in Courier Mail paper and cracker. 21, very busty from Singapore.

Went there, private resident at bridge. Buzzed in, lady dressed in nice underwear, hard on by me straight away. Pay $120 and she strip to show beautiful natural ff cup breast. Good service, ask nice she make me happy.

Go home with smile on face, will be back, this Aussie guy happy.

BrainSex
05-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Mick Aussie
05-06-2013, 09:37 PM
my bullshit meter is off the scale. If you that horney see nice Asian girl.

revolnaisa
05-06-2013, 10:14 PM
If you that horney see nice Asian girl.

:surprise:

Kenji2
05-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Fuck me dead. This cum for brains wanker has surely gotta be joking thinking we're as stupid as him/her. Fucking pimps peddling their bullshit all over the forums.

It's high time some senior "verified" (by other members obviously) are promoted to Mod or admin even so they can kick or ban or silence these fuckers.

End rant.

Mick Aussie
05-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Fuck me dead. This cum for brains wanker has surely gotta be joking thinking we're as stupid as him/her. Fucking pimps peddling their bullshit all over the forums.

It's high time some senior "verified" (by other members obviously) are promoted to Mod or admin even so they can kick or ban or silence these fuckers.

End rant.

I comment bout my fun time. Not see you post bout your fun time.

You need be banned for wasting time not posting bout your fun time.

andrewfenton
05-06-2013, 11:38 PM
I'm convinced, Mick is a true blue Aussie punter. These are some of the greatest sentences I've ever read.
btw, "cum for brains wanker" is pretty inspired. I'm gonna use that.

kho207bob
06-06-2013, 06:57 AM
I'm convinced, Mick is a true blue Aussie punter. These are some of the greatest sentences I've ever read.
btw, "cum for brains wanker" is pretty inspired. I'm gonna use that.

I agree. You're so cool Mick that we don't deserve someone like you in QLD. Our NSW brothers, who are at a higher stage than we'd ever be, should be benefiting from you wisdom instead of us, so you should move south of the boarder to enrich them rather than us.

numberonebigsize
06-06-2013, 01:34 PM
I think we should make Mick and his alter ego Hank referees for 2nd State of Origin. They are both fuckwits and would be ideal replacements for the two NSW fuckwits who ''officiated'' last night. Bring back the ''Grasshopper''.

Hank79
06-06-2013, 06:09 PM
You really fuck off me mick......you have easy fool people here....... I think u have no experience in the life with asian girl...... I try give good review and information about asian girl and u make joke all time.....stop it.....be real!!!!

Bad situation people think U me..........people fool very easy.....

Mick Aussie
06-06-2013, 07:26 PM
You really fuck off me mick......you have easy fool people here....... I think u have no experience in the life with asian girl...... I try give good review and information about asian girl and u make joke all time.....stop it.....be real!!!!

Bad situation people think U me..........people fool very easy..... I not you hank. I big white horney Aussie guy who like tight fresh Asian woman vagina. I give good honest report on nice Asian lady who I have fun time with.

Hank79
06-06-2013, 07:46 PM
U sound china......and u wrong.......best service on cracker not cm!......u should know! Kut bull shit.

If I was pimp.....non of my girl will see u......they shut door to u.

Mick Aussie
06-06-2013, 08:12 PM
U sound china......and u wrong.......best service on cracker not cm!......u should know! Kut bull shit.

If I was pimp.....non of my girl will see u......they shut door to u. I not China. I all Aussie Joe guy.

Lady on CM and Cracker. I say CM as most guy here not believe but you put two legitimate site to look at. They not believe beautiful lady picture on cracker.

Kenji2
06-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Holy shit this dick/bitch just won't quit. Absolutely Fucking astounding.

kho207bob
06-06-2013, 11:50 PM
So how do we request bans in this forum?

Mick Aussie
06-06-2013, 11:59 PM
So how do we request bans in this forum?
You ban yourself. My thread you don't like, go request ban on yourself.

kho207bob
07-06-2013, 12:26 AM
Sorry Mick, can you put her mobile number up? I might give her a try