PDA

View Full Version : Naturist Massage?

mshaw1988
08-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi guys, first post here but have been a regular at some shops around Surry Hills for a good while now. Whenever i've required RnT i always head to Thai Oasis in Poplar street, can't recommend this place highly enough. Also, for a regular stress relieving massage I head to Nim Thai on Bourke which is absolutely amazing for this purpose.

However...I need some advice from all you knowledgeable people!

Are there any LEGIT massage places in and around Sydney that allow no draping? i hate the feeling of wearing underwear and find the constant changing of the draping frustrating. So I would love to find a combination between my 2 regular spots, as in an absolutely first-class massage and also somewhere I can throw away the inhibitions and am free to lie there naked.

So to summarise, the place i'd ideally be looking would be non-sexual, but perhaps if you could also suggest anywhere were you got a happy ending totally by surprise? I think that type of place could be ideal and not shocked when I ask to lie there with it all hanging out :P

Thanks guys! :)

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2012, 11:02 PM
That's too easy brother:

The best massage in Sydney (comparable to any "Legit" shops), where you can lay there totally naked and yet you can advise the masseure before hand that you are not looking for happy ending so you wouldn't be disturbed, however, should the massage itself be too enjoyable and relaxing and you suddenly changed your mind and want a complete relaxation, all you need to do is ask:

Coco and Mimi at 252 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Yuki @ 288 Wattle Street

Shelley, Joey and Vicky @ shop 2, 741 George Street City

Lisa @ level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City.

The Magnificent 7 !!

Cheers

:miao:

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 12:27 PM
That's too easy brother:

The best massage in Sydney (comparable to any "Legit" shops), where you can lay there totally naked and yet you can advise the masseure before hand that you are not looking for happy ending so you wouldn't be disturbed, however, should the massage itself be too enjoyable and relaxing and you suddenly changed your mind and want a complete relaxation, all you need to do is ask:

Yuki @ 288 Wattle Street

The Magnificent 7 !!

Cheers

hahaha...

These are the places which you can found my foot print too

Punted-till-Munted
10-12-2012, 03:04 AM
thanks for your tip

Chucky
08-01-2013, 03:33 PM
These places have 2 VIP rooms, one with Ahlungor and the other with Travelmate's names on the doors! haha!!

River
08-01-2013, 04:28 PM
That's too easy brother:

Yuki @ 288 Wattle Street

The Magnificent 7 !!

Cheers

Really they don't ind no extra services?

09-01-2013, 05:33 AM

Yuki @ 288 Wattle Street

The Magnificent 7 !!

Cheers

My life was just made 7 times easier

grant
09-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Really they don't ind no extra services?

I have something to add in this respect.

I've had someone try to guilt me into paying for extras before. I paid an exploratory visit to Lisa at SF once (since she's received such acclaim) and as it was my first time, I told the guy at reception that I just wanted the regular massage (he did mention that the special was on offer). He asked for an up front payment and I didn't mind so I handed him my money and got ready. Lisa came in and handed me my change and started the rub which went well. During the hour she got undressed and started giving my little man some attention. I figured something dodgy was up but since I had already paid my money, I thought I'd be pretty safe just to let it ride its course, which consisted of a nice tug and some B2B Once it was all done and I was getting dressed, she looked at me with a surprised face and asked how much I'd paid and said that she confused me for someone else who usually gets the works and suggested I just tip her the difference. It's times like these that I'm glad I am not fluent in any language other than English, because spotting lies in broken English is not particularly difficult. I told her I'd speak to the manager who said to me that he understood that Lisa had made a mistake and also suggested that I tip her as I had already received the services. I would have been fine with this if I believed it to be a genuine mistake, but her poor acting performance and the fact that she was the one who brought me the change** hinted that something dodgy was indeed going on. I told the guy at reception that I thought I was being lied to and that I wasn't going to pay the extra and left.

I figure either the shop or the ml tried to screw me (as in extort me) and I'll never know who, but feel free to make of this what you will. I was going to put up an AR, but it got really ranty, so I decided against it. Just be wary of people trying to screw you during your punting escapades and in any other part of your life is all I'm saying I guess.

** I got a fiver in change since I paid 70 for a $65 regular 1hr session, while the special service is some amount divisible by 10 (I forget). She handed me this five, so she must have known it was a regular session. Yeh I'm Nancy fucking Drew

freshjive
09-01-2013, 10:14 PM
I have something to add in this respect.

I've had someone try to guilt me into paying for extras before. I paid an exploratory visit to Lisa at SF once (since she's received such acclaim) and as it was my first time, I told the guy at reception that I just wanted the regular massage (he did mention that the special was on offer). He asked for an up front payment and I didn't mind so I handed him my money and got ready. Lisa came in and handed me my change and started the rub which went well. During the hour she got undressed and started giving my little man some attention. I figured something dodgy was up but since I had already paid my money, I thought I'd be pretty safe just to let it ride its course, which consisted of a nice tug and some B2B Once it was all done and I was getting dressed, she looked at me with a surprised face and asked how much I'd paid and said that she confused me for someone else who usually gets the works and suggested I just tip her the difference. It's times like these that I'm glad I am not fluent in any language other than English, because spotting lies in broken English is not particularly difficult. I told her I'd speak to the manager who said to me that he understood that Lisa had made a mistake and also suggested that I tip her as I had already received the services. I would have been fine with this if I believed it to be a genuine mistake, but her poor acting performance and the fact that she was the one who brought me the change** hinted that something dodgy was indeed going on. I told the guy at reception that I thought I was being lied to and that I wasn't going to pay the extra and left.

I figure either the shop or the ml tried to screw me (as in extort me) and I'll never know who, but feel free to make of this what you will. I was going to put up an AR, but it got really ranty, so I decided against it. Just be wary of people trying to screw you during your punting escapades and in any other part of your life is all I'm saying I guess.

** I got a fiver in change since I paid 70 for a $65 regular 1hr session, while the special service is some amount divisible by 10 (I forget). She handed me this five, so she must have known it was a regular session. Yeh I'm Nancy fucking Drew

Classic!

My experience with her was also quite ordinary. Nothing like that though, we just didn't click.

grant
09-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Classic!

My experience with her was also quite ordinary. Nothing like that though, we just didn't click.

Oh no, this wasn't ordinary. I don't remember much about the massage, but I do know that I've never gotten a better HJ (mainly because I'm more into massage and "legit" massage shops are more my type of haunt). I didn't mention much about the quality of the services because I was just annoyed by the whole situation.