PDA

View Full Version : Any brother who missed busty Mia from 501, I may answer your prayer !!

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Any brother who missed busty Mia from 501, I may answer your prayer !!

One of my favourite shop recently interviewed this lady but initially thought she was too fat and turned her away, after I reviewed all the details, I thought she could be a reincarnation of Mia from Newtown and this is why:

Origin: Malaysian Chinese, very good English, healthy looking skin
Boobs: 38 F Cup, all natural !!
Body: big ass and strong legs (definitely not your slim type - similar to Mia though)
Height: 5' 3"
Face: Pretty
Skills: worked in KL RnT shops, very experienced.
Extras: not sure, I have a feeling nothing is off limit north of the border.

So, just a quick survey to see how many Mia fans can we count on if they put this girl on the roster - or are there only size 6-10 lovers out there.

I could have said nothing and this lady will end up working in some doggy shopping centre massage place where her big natural talents will be totally wasted.

Well, any one ??

Cheers

:question:

wilisno
09-12-2012, 01:06 AM
Hahahahaha ! If even the shop owner thought she was too fat, then she's definitely too fat for me ! :miao::miao::miao:

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Hahahahaha ! If even the shop owner thought she was too fat, then she's definitely too fat for me ! :miao::miao::miao:

Haha, You would never have picked Mia anyway, brother Wil, but that is not to say no one will.

I am specifically asking for those fans of Mia who love big firm tits with good massage skills and sensual services, which I believe still mourning the sudden departure of this very popular lady, your truly right here included!!

Cheers

ps. If she is like one of the 5 Star girls, do I need to ask such silly question ............lol

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Wow, when I read the first couple of lines of your post I thought Mia might be returning to the industry! ... she always had a mischievious glint in her eye, it was very sexy .

Mia was my first ever r&t girl. I went into the shop 18 months or so ago to fix a shoulder strain from tennis... when i walked into the room Mia asked me to strip cometely naked and took a good long look at my cock, I was like wtf? I ended up receiving a titty fuck and COT. winning! I heard she also gave BBBJ + CIM to some bros but i never got that.

So, when you say nothing off limits north of the border, do you really mean nothing of limits north of the border??

I was told she used to work in some massage joints in Malaysia where apparently everything goes!! but I can't confirm until she starts working and being tried and tested. Don't worry, they can't keep me away for too long with a pair of 38 F Cups in house.......haha

So perhaps once I confirm everything, you will get into the queue ??

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
09-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Haha, You would never have picked Mia anyway, brother Wil, but that is not to say no one will.

I am specifically asking for those fans of Mia who love big firm tits with good massage skills and sensual services, which I believe still mourning the sudden departure of this very popular lady, your truly right here included!!

Cheers

ps. If she is like one of the 5 Star girls, do I need to ask such silly question ............lol

I know, I'm just amused that you would put that in the description ! :miao:

Just make a comparison to Mia, no need to say too fat, for those who know Mia and don't mind her size, they can make a fair judgement. But for those who don't know Mia, the word " too fat " would turn them away, or at least give the potential customers a pre-determined imagine about the girl, a disadvantage to her !

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Wow, when I read the first couple of lines of your post I thought Mia might be returning to the industry! ... she always had a mischievious glint in her eye, it was very sexy .

Mia was my first ever r&t girl. I went into the shop 18 months or so ago to fix a shoulder strain from tennis... when i walked into the room Mia asked me to strip cometely naked and took a good long look at my cock, I was like wtf? I ended up receiving a titty fuck and COT. winning! I heard she also gave BBBJ + CIM to some bros but i never got that.

So, when you say nothing off limits north of the border, do you really mean nothing of limits north of the border??

Haha, I can't believe you still remember your first RnT girl, well, as a matter of facts, me too.

But that was like 15 yr ago at least. Her name was Melissa, a busty Greek lady and the shop was in Bondi Junction, it was an old building next to 29 Newland before it was demolished for the current new apartment. My first Spanish in the massage shop BTW..............lol

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 01:27 AM
I know, I'm just amused that you would put that in the description ! :miao:

Just make a comparison to Mia, no need to say too fat, for those who know Mia and don't mind her size, they can make a fair judgement. But for those who don't know Mia, the word " too fat " would turn them away, or at least give the potential customers a pre-determined imagine about the girl, a disadvantage to her !

Very good points brother, I am being too honest, as I am usually guilty off !!

wilisno
09-12-2012, 01:31 AM
There's nothing dishonest if she's compared to Mia, just have to know how not to harm the girl's potential career !

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 01:37 AM
There's nothing dishonest if she's compared to Mia, just have to know how not to harm the girl's potential career !

You will be surprised to hear how many brothers had commented that Mia was too FAT. And I don't blame them, her body shape is not everybody's cup of tea, then again, so many people just love petite slim girls with little A cup whom I would never pick.

But eventually I think Mia's fans far out numbers those who missed out.

Too early to tell if this girl is even in Mia's league, I am just reading off a fact sheet at the moment, wait until we put her to the test.................LOL

Cheers

wilisno
09-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Good luck to the new Mia then ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 01:39 AM
If her tits are big and firm (like Mia's) id probably give her a go, particularly if she gave spanish.

Considering how stong is the Aussie dollar, I'm sure she won't need too much convincing. All I can think about now are those 38 F Cups !!

Mr Crash and Burn
09-12-2012, 11:20 AM
You must be a part owner of this shop as why else are you reviewing girls details without test driving them!!

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 11:24 AM
not my style. haha..
u guys have good time

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 11:42 AM
You must be a part owner of this shop as why else are you reviewing girls details without test driving them!!

Haha brother C&B,

You know I am just a friend and giving friendly advices!! And there is no free rides, I wish there is, then I won't be asking Travelmate the question I just asked him......lol.

Most of the time my friend just tell me when she hires a new girl , some times more excited than the others when another friend referred a girl with the quality such as Joey and Rita. But those are easy no brainer!

She just thought it was a pity when the girl has such great tits (she always has my welfare in mind), pretty face, good massage background but just the larger size body shape she thought most of her customers won't like as most people always like slim girls.

I just have to convince her that bigger girl has market too if she is anywhere near Mia's standard in terms of tits and services

This thread is part of my plan to convince my friend to give her a try.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

Cheers

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Haha brother C&B,

You know I am just a friend and giving friendly advices!! And there is no free rides, I wish there is, then I won't be asking Travelmate the question I just asked him......lol.

Most of the time my friend just tell me when she hires a new girl , some times more excited than the others when another friend referred a girl with the quality such as Joey and Rita. But those are easy no brainer!

She just thought it was a pity when the girl has such great tits (she always has my welfare in mind), pretty face, good massage background but just the larger size body shape she thought most of her customers won't like as most people always like slim girls.

I just have to convince her that bigger girl has market too if she is anywhere near Mia's standard in terms of tits and services

This thread is part of my plan to convince my friend to give her a try.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

Cheers

You are totally right Ahlungor.

Devilex
09-12-2012, 02:03 PM
I love Mia and definitely want to see her as many times as I can, BBW is always my fav!
Please keep me in the closed loop if you heard anything about Mia and alike!

Shelly at Snow lotus is one size larger than Mia but I still find her attractive.. ;)
I guess I have a very weak spot for BBW with huge tits

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 02:16 PM
I love Mia and definitely want to see her as many times as I can, BBW is always my fav!
Please keep me in the closed loop if you heard anything about Mia and alike!

Shelly at Snow lotus is one size larger than Mia but I still find her attractive.. ;)
I guess I have a very weak spot for BBW with huge tits

there is nothing wrong with this ...

everyone has their own favoritism.
some like tits.
some like legs
some like lips..

I like all

Mr Crash and Burn
09-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Just stirring up the pot again.....I wish fishing for marlin was as easy as getting a bite from Bros Ahlungor and Mate!!!:haha::haha:

8inches
09-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Play nicely Mr C'n'B
Some people dont know the difference

Just stirring up the pot again.....I wish fishing for marlin was as easy as getting a bite from Bros Ahlungor and Mate!!!:haha::haha:

DeepImpact
09-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Bro Ahlungor,

I think your 'friend' doesn't quite understand the attraction of this type of girl and the potential market, assuming the description is actually accurate and we don't need to add on another 15 years to her age and reach to the floor to touch her tits once the bra comes off.

The thing I liked about Mia was that she was also a really talkative girl and was cheeky in a very friendly way. She once told me that she did back walking for some guys but they must be either really strong or be risk takers with their spine. If it was the real Mia I would be very happy that she is back but I would like to see a review of this girl from a genuine reviewer before I make a booking.

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Bro Ahlungor,

I think your 'friend' doesn't quite understand the attraction of this type of girl and the potential market, assuming the description is actually accurate and we don't need to add on another 15 years to her age and reach to the floor to touch her tits once the bra comes off.

The thing I liked about Mia was that she was also a really talkative girl and was cheeky in a very friendly way. She once told me that she did back walking for some guys but they must be either really strong or be risk takers with their spine. If it was the real Mia I would be very happy that she is back but I would like to see a review of this girl from a genuine reviewer before I make a booking.

she is triple my weight!!! however Mia is a nice girl...

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Bro Ahlungor,

Hi Brother DI,

I think this girl is genuine 20's and "my friend" won't play with me if the tits are not exceptional. So no worries about the physical attributes there. Being Malaysian Chinese English is their second language, one thing I wont know is her personality, Mia did have this wicked character which I think most brothers appreciated.

BTW, just wondering if I would make the grade as a "genuine reviewer" in your book, if not, I will have to find another Senior Member for the test run or (undressed rehearsal ! )or whatever you call it........haha

Cheers

DeepImpact
09-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi Brother DI,

I think this girl is genuine 20's and "my friend" won't play with me if the tits are not exceptional. So no worries about the physical attributes there. Being Malaysian Chinese English is their second language, one thing I wont know is her personality, Mia did have this wicked character which I think most brothers appreciated.

BTW, just wondering if I would make the grade as a "genuine reviewer" in your book, if not, I will have to find another Senior Member for the test run or (undressed rehearsal ! )or whatever you call it........haha

Cheers

Well what can I say but I guess if you didn't want to know the answer then you wouldn't have asked the question in the first place. No I don't consider you to be a reviewer that I follow. Mainly because I haven't seen the girls that you reviewed as I don't go to SL, Silver Fox or Stanmore and not normally 5* either so there isn't much of a chance for me to say your reviews are either accurate or to my tastes or not. Now if I did go to those places I would be more than happy to either tell you that you are a genius with reviews and get everything correct or that they are not accurate but until I do start visiting those places instead of agencies and private then I suppose our paths aren't going to cross as far as seeing the same girls is concerned.

Having said all that if Mia does show up somewhere I am sure many of us would be happy to hear about it even if few may share it.

8inches
09-12-2012, 08:32 PM
I love busty and chunky mls

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 09:54 PM
I love busty and chunky mls

You will be the first to know if she is On!!

Cheers

8inches
09-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Details of when and where

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Details of when and where

Patience Mr Eight,

My friend still has to call the lady back and offer her a job!

Cheers

Cloudybay
10-12-2012, 01:20 AM
emmmm... M not in Big size Hence ,Big tits won't tempt me to try..
Will have one less choice for me when she get roster with one of my favourit shop Howeve,. other Big tit fellows have extra option to chose from.

Patience Mr Eight,

My friend still has to call the lady back and offer her a job!

Cheers

8inches
11-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Where is this girl?

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Where is this girl?

Mia Mark II will be making her debute in Sydney next Saturday 22 December, my friend better be right with the tits, the look, the age (23), the KL experience, the extras, the massage skills and the English (for the white bros). If not, I want a full refund from my friend or keep her in the room as a replacement............haha

Will keep you post next week,

Cheers

:cool2:

DeepImpact
11-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Mia Mark II will be making her debute in Sydney next Saturday 22 December, my friend better be right with the tits, the look, the age (23), the KL experience, the extras, the massage skills and the English (for the white bros). If not, I want a full refund from my friend or keep her in the room as a replacement............haha

Will keep you post next week,

Cheers

Yeah no pressure or anything but when the girl is talked up it makes it much harder to reach expectations. Mia will be a very hard act to follow so I hope she does well.

Tex
11-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Definitely very interested....sounds excellent and will try her for sure as soon as you can pass on the details!:thirst:

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah no pressure or anything but when the girl is talked up it makes it much harder to reach expectations. Mia will be a very hard act to follow so I hope she does well.

You are absolutely right, high expectation can ground a champion, let alone a little (or not that little) ML!! But Mia is the closest comparison I could draw and only an actual road test will be able to confirm or deny her fame and success. I hope she is good, if not, there won't be a second shift as simple as that,,,,,,haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Any brother who missed busty Mia from 501, I may answer your prayer !!

One of my favourite shop recently interviewed this lady but initially thought she was too fat and turned her away, after I reviewed all the details, I thought she could be a reincarnation of Mia from Newtown and this is why:

Origin: Malaysian Chinese, very good English, healthy looking skin
Boobs: 38 F Cup, all natural !!
Body: big ass and strong legs (definitely not your slim type - similar to Mia though)
Height: 5' 3"
Face: Pretty
Skills: worked in KL RnT shops, very experienced.
Extras: not sure, I have a feeling nothing is off limit north of the border.

So, just a quick survey to see how many Mia fans can we count on if they put this girl on the roster - or are there only size 6-10 lovers out there.

I could have said nothing and this lady will end up working in some doggy shopping centre massage place where her big natural talents will be totally wasted.

Well, any one ??

Cheers

OK the wait is over and Mia will make her debute at Snow Lotus this Saturday. I will take the first one for all - of course !!

And I will either confirm with a recommendation for all "Mia" fans and BBW lovers to cum or honestly telling Vicky not to roster her for another shift, or would there be somewhere in between?? Stay tune..........haha:smile:

DeepImpact
19-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Are they seriously going to call her Mia? That's just wrong as Mia was a one off and it's going to be hard for a new girl to compare. I can only imagine the reaction if some shops copied names from another certain establishment.

It's good news she is starting though. In my opinion she should be given a week to see what a range of Bro's think because she might be to others tasted but not yours - unlikely as that is and my money is on a review to recommend she stays.

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Are they seriously going to call her Mia? That's just wrong as Mia was a one off and it's going to be hard for a new girl to compare. I can only imagine the reaction if some shops copied names from another certain establishment.

It's good news she is starting though. In my opinion she should be given a week to see what a range of Bro's think because she might be to others tasted but not yours - unlikely as that is and my money is on a review to recommend she stays.

Hi brother DI,

Thanks for your points. I don't think calling her Mia is an issue, one of my favourite Korean girl at Silver Fox is called Mia too, and I am sure at this very moment, there are lots of WLs or MLs are called Mia all through out Sydney, just like Coco and Cici !!

This lady is in a rather unique situation, to start with, I have NOT met her before and only by accident when Vicky was telling me about this lady she just interviewed who has very big tits and Vicky said I would love them but she is a chubby girl and probably too big for the liking of her general customer base. When it comes to big tits, of course it will catch my attention so I asked a lot more questions, and it just occurred to me that Mia was a similar girl but she was cute and she was funny and cunning and she offers great range of services, now if this new lady can provide something similar, then there is no reasons why she can't be successful. Sometimes BBW has a good market too,

All will be unfolded on Saturday........haha

Can't wait,

Cheers

Devilex
20-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Love BBW! But not that many around..

DeepImpact
20-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi brother DI,

Thanks for your points. I don't think calling her Mia is an issue, one of my favourite Korean girl at Silver Fox is called Mia too, and I am sure at this very moment, there are lots of WLs or MLs are called Mia all through out Sydney, just like Coco and Cici !!

This lady is in a rather unique situation, to start with, I have NOT met her before and only by accident when Vicky was telling me about this lady she just interviewed who has very big tits and Vicky said I would love them but she is a chubby girl and probably too big for the liking of her general customer base. When it comes to big tits, of course it will catch my attention so I asked a lot more questions, and it just occurred to me that Mia was a similar girl but she was cute and she was funny and cunning and she offers great range of services, now if this new lady can provide something similar, then there is no reasons why she can't be successful. Sometimes BBW has a good market too,

All will be unfolded on Saturday........haha

Can't wait,

Cheers

I agree there is always a place for BBW, tall girls etc. Who wants the same average height girl with B cups every time, it's better to have variety.

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Love BBW! But not that many around..

Hi Brother Devilex,

Not long to go now and I shall report back as soon as I walk out of SL..........lol

BTW, have you tried Shelley, she is awesome, 40 G Cups, a tall and bigger framed lady, lots of meats and muscle but no fat !!

Suit your type ??

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2012, 08:57 PM
I agree there is always a place for BBW, tall girls etc. Who wants the same average height girl with B cups every time, it's better to have variety.

Hi Brother DI,

Just saw your nice review on Kelly from SL over at AR. I didn't want to post on top of you so I am gonna talk to you over here!!

I totally agreed with you, if Kelly would have got a bigger bust, her body would be even more perfect, that is for the non slim girl lovers like us.........lol, that being the case, you must see Momo, she is a few years younger than Kelly, similar body shape but a B-C Cups, lovely long hair, more beautiful face, just a doll you want to hold her in your arms and against your chest, skin to skin!! - in fact thats exactly what I did to her last Sunday, pretty much all I did to her except..........haha

Cheers

need1
21-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Bro Ahlungor,

i can vouch that this is true, as she walked on my back.......

DeepImpact
22-12-2012, 08:52 AM

Wow, you must be seriously strong. I train a fair bit but wouldn't even think to allow her on my back.

How was the feeling?

DeepImpact
22-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Well today's the day Ahlungor, I feel excited for you. Can't wait for the AR and description. Make sure she is available most days in the shop to start with so it is more convenient for Bro's to spend time with her.

Papasan
22-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Yes....I got her to give me a back walk as well.

Fuck - she was heavy!!

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2012, 12:32 PM
OK, this woman turned out to be a total non event - a NO SHOW to be exact!!

I was there at 10am ready to rock and roll and the girl never turned up, wasted one hour just watching Vicky do the cleaning and play games on my phone. Cici was late as usual, Yuki was too skinny for me, and Vicky called Nancy to come in to cover but that would be another 30 min, so I just left with my balls and my wallet intact. Very disappointed.

I guess in the future I better Not make any noise until after the road test!! A really silly lesson to learn. And Vicky is furious as there are another two bookings for this new girl in the afternoon which she now would have to ring and tell the clients she is not coming, so embarassing, hopefully they will see the other girls.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time and interest.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

:fire:

wilisno
22-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Well ! I can understand why the poor girl doesn't want to show up !

The type of girl as described might only appeal to 30% of punters if not less, and with all the hype about her being compared to the famous Mia, if she doesn't measure up, she would run the real risk of being ridiculed or humiliated, and the chance is very high with this sort of expectation ! I'm sure that's not what she's looking forward to !

It might be better for her to start at somewhere else quietly and build up her reputation before migrating to the bigger scene, moreover, shops that are not mentioned here are not necessarily less busy anyway !

And as for Ahlungor's part, it would have been better for Coco to arrange a private session to test drive her out before advertising, that would alleviate the pressure of her meeting the expectation !

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2012, 02:11 PM

The type of girl as described might only appeal to 30% of punters if not less, and with all the hype about her being compared to the famous Mia, if she doesn't measure up, she would run the real risk of being ridiculed or humiliated, and the chance is very high with this sort of expectation ! I'm sure that's not what she's looking forward to !

It might be better for her to start at somewhere else quietly and build up her reputation before migrating to the bigger scene, moreover, shops that are not mentioned here are not necessarily less busy anyway !

And as for Ahlungor's part, it would have been better for Coco to arrange a private session to test drive her out before advertising, that would alleviate the pressure of her meeting the expectation !

Well, to start with I don't think the girl is aware what is waiting for her in the shop this morning ( as in me for the 10am booking!! ), I did ask Vicky to give her a trial when she first confirmed to hire her, that would be last week, and I would be more than happy to come in for the test run. I guess after 10 days to start work on a Saturday, this girl probably already got some shifts else where so couldn't be bothered to turn up. But Vicky did reconfirm with the girl twice this week about 10am start on Saturday and she said yes she'll be there, and then no show today and not answering her phone.........WTF. good luck to her somewhere else.

BTW, this has nothing to do with Coco, brother Wil .............haha

Cheers

8inches
22-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Valid points Wil
Good luck to her wherever she will start working, at least Ahlungor tried but failed this time.
Over hyping a ml/wl can sometimes lead to disappointment.
Let this be a lesson for any other bro that tries a stunt like this.
1.)Test drive the ml in question 1st
2.)Make sure she turns up for work
3.)Once she's proven herself body/service wise then advertise/market her.
4.) Never ever count your chickens before they hatch
Its simple business strategy to avoid these situations.

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Valid points Wil
Good luck to her wherever she will start working, at least Ahlungor tried but failed this time.
Over hyping a ml/wl can sometimes lead to disappointment.
Let this be a lesson for any other bro that tries a stunt like this.
1.)Test drive the ml in question 1st
2.)Make sure she turns up for work
3.)Once she's proven herself body/service wise then advertise/market her.
4.) Never ever count your chickens before they hatch
Its simple business strategy to avoid these situations.

Haha, for once, Mr Eight,

I totally agree with everything you said.

A lesson learnt - the HARD WAY ..............lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Haha, just one more point, I was planning if she is any good (or anywhere near Mia's extra services!), I would have written her review in the Private Section, bloody hell............LOL

8inches
22-12-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm sure sooner or later some bro will come across this girl.
Maybe SL wasn't the right place for her to start.
She'll be better off in a surburban shop full of old pork chops where she will be 1st pick in punters eyes and if she's any good word will get out.
If she is surrounded by young slim mls chances of her being a avoided/rejected by most bros will be high.

wilisno
22-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Well, to start with I don't think the girl is aware what is waiting for her in the shop this morning ( as in me for the 10am booking!! ), I did ask Vicky to give her a trial when she first confirmed to hire her, that would be last week, and I would be more than happy to come in for the test run. I guess after 10 days to start work on a Saturday, this girl probably already got some shifts else where so couldn't be bothered to turn up. But Vicky did reconfirm with the girl twice this week about 10am start on Saturday and she said yes she'll be there, and then no show today and not answering her phone.........WTF. good luck to her somewhere else.

CheersOh ! Sorry, it's Vicky, is it ?

Travelmate
22-12-2012, 02:40 PM
This things happen... It is not the first time....

DeepImpact
22-12-2012, 07:05 PM

Cheers

Nice on Ahlungor, it sounds like you want to cry from disappointment. You never know she might have a perfectly good reason for not working today. It's unlikely she would have been reading the forum anyway and that put her off. Let's hope she shows us somewhere.

Devilex
22-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi Brother Devilex,

Not long to go now and I shall report back as soon as I walk out of SL..........lol

BTW, have you tried Shelley, she is awesome, 40 G Cups, a tall and bigger framed lady, lots of meats and muscle but no fat !!

Suit your type ??

Cheers

Shelly was awesome, exactly what I am looking for, right age bracket, very playful, nice and cute, extremely busty!
I love to be buried in her breasts to death!! ;-)
Great recommendations thanks mate!
Do you have other similar?
Shelly is back for CNY I believe :-(

DeepImpact
22-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Shelly was awesome, exactly what I am looking for, right age bracket, very playful, nice and cute, extremely busty!
I love to be buried in her breasts to death!! ;-)
Great recommendations thanks mate!
Do you have other similar?
Shelly is back for CNY I believe :-(

Is Shelly from Snow Lotus or some other shop Bro?

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Is Shelly from Snow Lotus or some other shop Bro?

Shelley is the rock at Snow Lotus, works every Mon and Wed

Cheers

DeepImpact
22-01-2013, 08:13 PM

Cheers

Thanks, it looks like the girls ar SL all get a nickname. Kelly 'The Body' now Shelley 'The Rock' although I am sure she wouldn't have named herself The Rock as The Body sounds much more appealing.

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Thanks, it looks like the girls ar SL all get a nickname. Kelly 'The Body' now Shelley 'The Rock' although I am sure she wouldn't have named herself The Rock as The Body sounds much more appealing.

Very good pick up there brother DI,

Come of think of it, I do tend to give them some sort of nicknames from time to time:

Leng the magical hands!!

Cici the service queen.

Rebecca the dancer

Joey the Best all rounder.

Super Saturday and 21 Jump Street Saturday.

$69 Special Sunday etc. etc. etc.

Cheers

8inches
22-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Never let the truth get in the way of a nickname!

DeepImpact
23-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Very good pick up there brother DI,

Come of think of it, I do tend to give them some sort of nicknames from time to time:

Leng the magical hands!!

Cici the service queen.

Rebecca the dancer

Joey the Best all rounder.

Super Saturday and 21 Jump Street Saturday.

$69 Special Sunday etc. etc. etc.

Cheers

& don't be surprised if they have a nickname for you and it might be the best sort of nickname where you don't know about it so they can easily talk about you when you are even there.

Travelmate
23-01-2013, 09:21 PM
& don't be surprised if they have a nickname for you and it might be the best sort of nickname where you don't know about it so they can easily talk about you when you are even there.

hmmmmmm... i know ......

kumichou
23-01-2013, 09:40 PM
TLDR; After your initial description, I'm keen to try this new girl.

Mozilla
23-01-2013, 10:10 PM
So alunghor.. When is she starting? I do miss Mia..

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2013, 10:54 PM
So alunghor.. When is she starting? I do miss Mia..

Next Tuesday I hope !!

DeepImpact
24-01-2013, 08:25 PM
hmmmmmm... i know ......

C'mon man sharing i caring. I would like to know his nickname as well.

Devilex
26-01-2013, 07:57 AM

Cheers

She is currently on leave!

DYSLENOJD
26-01-2013, 08:11 AM
WHat is the Sunday special again, and how does it differ from the regular price/service?

Travelmate
26-01-2013, 08:37 AM
WHat is the Sunday special again, and how does it differ from the regular price/service?

69 half hour include nude hj

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 12:08 PM
It has been a long time coming and with a few embarassing false start along the way, but all gOOd things take time and this Mia is worth waiting for!!

I knew she is a good thing when Vicky show me her photo a couple of weeks ago (just the cleavage part!) but I knew back then she has an awesome pair, just need to see to rest of her I suppose !! And I said to myself, even if she is fat and ugly, I want those tits, but this morning I soon found out that my worries were unfounded and this Mia is one hot babe !!

Mia is from HongKong so we started talking in Canto and just feel really friendly with each other straight away. I have a good look at her, she is about 24/25, 5' 5''/6", as a matter of facts, she does look a bit like the original Mia but with a slimmer face and body, more on the body later! she is wearing a singlet top showing off her ample assets, Vicky said 38 DD Cups, they are not far away but closer hands on examination will be required............lol and I love what I see and my hunger for big tits feeding went to my head immediately while the blood went the other way down south and between my legs!

Vickey show us to room 1 and as this is Mia's first job, Vicky shows her how to prepare the room etc. I paid my $110, Mia has no idea the hourly rate so I explained to her that $60 is the massage fees for the hour and $50 is her tips. She thanks me, give me a sweet smile and said, you tip me so quick, I haven't done anything. I said, I am a regular customer here, I usually pay everything upfront, Vicky asked me to be your first customers so you have a good start here. Oh, you are such nice people. And you are a very nice girl. No I am not a nice girl, I am a naughty girl. That better, I like naughty girl too!!

So the massage started, she put the towel over me and started with the pressing down massage with her fingers and thumbs. very standard HK style, so I ask Mia where has she works before, she said a few places in HK, mainly in beauty shop with female customers and some male customers. And in Sydney? in a shopping centre but very hard work and can't make enough money. How do you know about this place? one of my freind used to work here and she told me Vicky is a nice boss to work for.

As we talk, Mia continues with her massage, it was OK, for my standard, it is acceptable, not too hard and not too soft.

Sorry, got to go before, now continue................

Then Mia started with the oil and this is much better, I purposely didn't tell her I got back problem or where I need more pressure, just to see how she massage in her own way. The push oil part is very good especially when her hands are below the waist region, she certainly knows her way around the butt, top the the groins and between the legs.............. as part 1 draw towards the end, I was getting so excited as it is time to unwrap my present.

And it is the best present I have in 2013!!

I think 38 DD Cups may be a touch over stated, more like 36 D/E Cups, all natural, very full and firm, very responsive pointly nipple in very youngish light pink colour, one of the biggest pair of "pink lin" I have ever seen!!

Body wise, Mia is much hotter than the original mainly because she is not chubby and taller, she has a full womanly body, may be a size 10/12, but no excess fat, and a flat tummy, and as I was undressing her, she gave out this little noise which is very alluring, sexy, and playful, a combination of shyness and vulnerability and give me this voluptuous feeling that I want more.

Vicky has told me very clearly that she doesn't want too much detailed review on Mia (not even in the private section!),. So I can only write this much, the rest, you have to use your own imaginations.

All I can say this, Mia is the real deal, can massage, great tits, pretty face, hot body, very friendly and pleasant personality, and I just love her sexy voice and the little noise she makes (in a Tiffany's way). A new star @ Snow Lotus !!

Highly recommended!!

Cheers

:love::love:

wilisno
29-01-2013, 12:20 PM
It has been a long time coming and with a few embarassing false start along the way, but all gOOd things take time and this Mia is worth waiting for!!

I knew she is a good thing when Vicky show me her photo a couple of weeks ago (just the cleavage part!) but I knew back then she has an awesome pair, just need to see to rest of her I suppose !! And I said to myself, even if she is fat and ugly, I want those tits, but this morning I soon found out that my worries were unfounded and this Mia is one hot babe !!

Mia is from HongKong so we started talking in Canto and just feel really friendly with each other straight away. I have a good look at her, she is about 24/25, 5' 5''/6", as a matter of facts, she does look a bit like the original Mia but with a slimmer face and body, more on the body later! she is wearing a singlet top showing off her ample assets, Vicky said 38 DD Cups, they are not far away but closer hands on examination will be required............lol and I love what I see and my hunger for big tits feeding went to my head immediately while the blood went the other way down south and between my legs!

Vickey show us to room 1 and as this is Mia's first job, Vicky shows her how to prepare the room etc. I paid my $110, Mia has no idea the hourly rate so I explained to her that $60 is the massage fees for the hour and $50 is her tips. She thanks me, give me a sweet smile and said, you tip me so quick, I haven't done anything. I said, I am a regular customer here, I usually pay everything upfront, Vicky asked me to be your first customers so you have a good start here. Oh, you are such nice people. And you are a very nice girl. No I am not a nice girl, I am a naughty girl. That better, I like naughty girl too!!

So the massage started, she put the towel over me and started with the pressing down massage with her fingers and thumbs. very standard HK style, so I ask Mia where has she works before, she said a few places in HK, mainly in beauty shop with female customers and some male customers. And in Sydney? in a shopping centre but very hard work and can't make enough money. How do you know about this place? one of my freind used to work here and she told me Vicky is a nice boss to work for.

As we talk, Mia continues with her massage, it was OK, for my standard, it is acceptable, not too hard and not too soft.
You're sure her name is not Dorina ? Haha, just learned this word from Sammi ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 12:24 PM
You're sure her name is not Dorina ? Haha, just learned this word from Sammi ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha, I know what that means, tell Sammi that this Mia girl is a "DEBORAH" !!

狄波拉!

:love:

wilisno
29-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Haha, I know what that means, tell Sammi that this Mia girl is a "DEBORAH" !!

狄波拉!

So she's a young Deborah ? Lucky you !

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 12:32 PM
MAY be DOR-LIN-NA

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 01:04 PM
And yes, as for the title question of this thread, I have now answered my own prayer and very happy and satisfied !!

ps. New Mia probably will not provide the same level of services as the original, but she definitely has great potentials !!

Silver fox massage
29-01-2013, 03:52 PM
MAY be DOR-LIN-NA

what is dor-lin-na, sound like Korean name ?

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 04:24 PM
what is dor-lin-na, sound like Korean name ?

Don't worry about it Foxy, these are Cantonese words you don't need to learn, only the guys should talk about it, not for the ladies.

Cheers

wilisno
29-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Don't worry about it Foxy, these are Cantonese words you don't need to learn, only the guys should talk about it, not for the ladies.

Cheers

I was taught by a lady ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 05:41 PM
I was taught by a lady ! :miao:

But Sammi is from HongKong !! although both Sammi and Foxy are half Korean...............

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 05:45 PM
i was taught by a lady ! :miao:

me too!!!!!

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 05:55 PM
MAY be DOR-LIN-NA

Absolutely NOT!! I went to 741 first thing in the morning and checked out Mia and she has all natural 38 DD Cups, touched, felt and certified !!

ps. and she has got my personal seal of approval too.............haha

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Absolutely NOT!! I went to 741 first thing in the morning and checked out Mia and she has all natural 38 DD Cups, touched, felt and certified !!

ps. and she has got my personal seal of approval too.............haha

Of course I trust every bit of the truth.

ScopionX
29-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Of course I trust every bit of the truth.
I think many bros will love this Mia, she is pretty, big tits, size 8~9but not fat and with a sexy voice (highly recommend for someone who miss Tiffany's speaking style)

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 08:58 PM
I think many bros will love this Mia, she is pretty, big tits, size 8~9but not fat and with a sexy voice (highly recommend for someone who miss Tiffany's speaking style)

Very economical there brother ScopionX.

You just summaries my one page review down to one sentence., very good, well done.

Please write your own, OK !!

no, really, just joking, thank you for verifying all my key points.

Cheers

ps. So, do you have a session with Mia today too? Or you are still totally devoted to your one and only girl ??

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Good news, one of the Wednesday girl is sick, so Mia will be returning for her second shifts:

Serving tomorrow at Snow Lotus:

Rachael, Susan 22, Cici 22, Mia new Hong Kong girl with the all natural 38 DD Cups, returning for her second shift.

Awesome line up.

Book early

0410-781-843

Cheers

ScopionX
29-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Very economical there brothe...

Oh really ? I didn't read the review yet, I just write my personal feeling at all when I talk with her, I didn't have a session with her, that's why I really don't know what she can do.
Also i think i didn't have a session with any girls for long long time already, not every one can fix my back. The one/few who can fix my back, usually i dun do part 2, not my type, So you can say I still devoted to one and only

ScopionX
29-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Good news, one of the Wednesday girl is sick, so Mia will be returning for her second shifts:

Rachael, Susan 22, Cici 22, Mia new Hong Kong girl with the all natural 38 DD Cups, returning for her second shift.

Awesome line up.

Book early

0410-781-843

Cheers
Both good n bad news together , the one who sick also is a gem

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Oh really ? I didn't read the review yet, I just write my personal feeling at all when I talk with her, I didn't have a session with her, that's why I really don't know what she can do.
Also i think i didn't have a session with any girls for long long time already, not every one can fix my back. The one/few who can fix my back, usually i dun do part 2, not my type, So you can say I still devoted to one and only

yes, stick with her ... she is special

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 11:39 PM

Awesome line up.

Book early

0410-781-843

Cheers

Cici + Mia will be awesome!!!

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Cici + Mia will be awesome!!!

Just pick up the phone and call Vicky, is that simple !!

ScopionX
30-01-2013, 12:00 AM
yes, stick with her ... she is special
Easy to say=.="

Travelmate
30-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Just pick up the phone and call Vicky, is that simple !!
true .... finding time is not as simple

Devilex
01-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Is the new Mia working today?

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Is the new Mia working today?

Next Tuesday!

Devilex
01-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Ahlungor, Where should I go for BBW today??advice please

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Ahlungor, Where should I go for BBW today??advice please

At this stage, I would say Mia will tick most of the boxes but she is not on today!!

So for me, I will go see Lisa at Silver Fox or Mimi at Stanmore !!

Both ladies have been extensively reviewed so enough said.

Either way, you won't be disappointed.

Enjoy!!

ps. Lisa is younger but Mimi has more options

Cheers

Devilex
01-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Great! Thanks mate

Devilex
01-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Damn, Mimi is booked til 4:30, too late for me

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2013, 11:44 PM
The beautiful and busty Mia is back on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

All natural 38 DD Cups, anyone ??