PDA

View Full Version : East meets West massage Sunnybank

revolnaisa
05-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Well, I thought I would give this place a go since it is in Sunnybank where I live, found the advertisement on CM. I called, made appointment and girl said they do sensual massage, Japanese Massage and can't remember the third kind she mentioned she said its $40/ half hour and $55 / hour.

I went there on time she was ready outside.
When I went inside, it was a refurbished second garage of the house. Neat n tidy though. She said her name is Ruby, definitly Chinese I would say size 12 wearing glasses n fair complexion.

Asked me to get undreses and lay on massage table. Ruby asked me what sort of massage I'm after. I said I want to get a good massage for my back of shoulders and legs. I realised, they don't offer "extras" anyway today I wasn't after extras or a root just needed to relax before orgin 1 game. I asked her to go medium. Massage was fantastic, Ruby applied pressure on my shoulders then loosen up my muscles started to feel very good. Shortly, I fell a sleep as I was feeling so good.

She used scent-less warm oil and spend about 45 minutes massaging back side then asked me to turn over. Then I really got to see her as I was facing up. I could re-assure again that she won't give nude massage either with way she dressed. She finished massage with an unfamiliar technique, she kind of stabbed my shoulders initially gave me a bit of pain then it was alright.

Then exactly 60 minutes after Ruby said "we are finished", I got dressed and was about to leave, Ruby offered me a bottle of cold water.

I would say, if you after a good massage, this is a good place but I don't think that we can have extras. Yes I will return for sure whenever I want to have a good relaxing massage.

Cheers

zzchris69
06-06-2013, 07:25 AM
Well, I thought I would give this place a go since it is in Sunnybank where I live, found the advertisement on CM. I called, made appointment and girl said they do sensual massage, Japanese Massage and can't remember the third kind she mentioned she said its $40/ half hour and $55 / hour.

I went there on time she was ready outside.
When I went inside, it was a refurbished second garage of the house. Neat n tidy though. She said her name is Ruby, definitly Chinese I would say size 12 wearing glasses n fair complexion.

Asked me to get undreses and lay on massage table. Ruby asked me what sort of massage I'm after. I said I want to get a good massage for my back of shoulders and legs. I realised, they don't offer "extras" anyway today I wasn't after extras or a root just needed to relax before orgin 1 game. I asked her to go medium. Massage was fantastic, Ruby applied pressure on my shoulders then loosen up my muscles started to feel very good. Shortly, I fell a sleep as I was feeling so good.

She used scent-less warm oil and spend about 45 minutes massaging back side then asked me to turn over. Then I really got to see her as I was facing up. I could re-assure again that she won't give nude massage either with way she dressed. She finished massage with an unfamiliar technique, she kind of stabbed my shoulders initially gave me a bit of pain then it was alright.

Then exactly 60 minutes after Ruby said "we are finished", I got dressed and was about to leave, Ruby offered me a bottle of cold water.

I would say, if you after a good massage, this is a good place but I don't think that we can have extras. Yes I will return for sure whenever I want to have a good relaxing massage.

Cheers

Can you share name of shop or phone number ..??

BrainSex
06-06-2013, 07:30 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

DirtySanchez
06-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Perhaps instead of asking for shoulder and back massage you could ask for sensual massage. Sensual massage generally speaking means the girl will be naked too but if not a tug is the very least provided.

teebob
06-06-2013, 01:30 PM
I went to a place at kimmax st last time. Was this the same place?

revolnaisa
06-06-2013, 06:18 PM
I went to a place at kimmax st last time. Was this the same place?

Yes exactly Kimmax st.

@ Brainsex, I am not an expert with massage shops but with the way this girl was presented, I don't think she would offer nude massage (may be I'm wrong since it's winter). Anyway, I didn't want any funny business yesterday because wanted to stay awake for orgin 1.

I went there because I wanted a good massage nothing more. If I wanted a root or a BJ, I would have an appt with one of my regular service providers :-)

Ad was found on CM number is 0416 347 290.